[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 hours ago, melissala said:

Semi-OT, but did you read Koala's review?  I'm so annoyed that she suggested MY should shut up and wait to be rescued and not talk to Argus. I thought that was one of the best scenes.   And instead of going to the police she didn't know are corrupt, she should have run after SJ to go with her lol.  I get seriously bothered about how MY is treated by some people watching this drama.  If she does something headstrong, though dangerous, she's naive, but if she doesn't do anything she's a weak useless woman. 

And fangirls/fanboys will come out of the woodwork after his popularity has skyrocketed.    I do think Seolhyun liked him before,  but a lot of people will be using his name for media play tbh. 

how could mo yeon go to si jin? he and dae young have to deal with the stealing medicine case. Asparagus and his veggies gang use the opportunity while the boys aren't there. and the polices were wearing uniforms with the police car! they also show her the "official letter" with fatima's boyfriend got handcuffed. i can see why she got deceived. if it's myeong joo then it's another story. i'm more annoyed to the soldiers that standing like statue near them at that time. why don't they feel suspicious?

but i really like the scene when dae young beat the daylights out of Asparagus man after give them the diamonds LMAO. si jin just chill walking and let it be while Alpha Team emerged and show gun to other Asparagus men:lol:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure they are in a serious relationship and they are just happy now that they got blessings from so many fans. I don't think they will come out publicly about their relationship until they decided to get married which I don't think will be that far away. Maybe by end of this year we hear wedding bells from them???

I'm so delulu now.

@melissala isn't that koala person a "you-know-who" fan, did she even like MY's character at all?. What does she expect KMY to do in this situation, I read her post and she said she wanted Argus to scare some sense into KMY (okay, so beating women up and threatening rape is Okay now? :crazy:)

And!, btw, you have taken all the best display pictures of SJK and SHK!!!... No fair, I want one too but I'm too slow and indecisive about which one to keep...lol..story of my life.

I am really at owe with all the similarities of our Kikyo couple has!This chinese made mv shows all their similarities fr. their having superior beauty,talent in acting,singing and having the same sport  interest.They must really be made for each other!!.

thanks and credit goes to Video Tencents

@SeGafanlady

You mention Lorraine Song, I remember somewhere here, SJK is named as Landon by Stone a.k.a Fatima. 

So, we have two L: Landon and Lorraine Song. What a compatible name!

Pls God, don't make this thread sinking as one I had 3 years ago. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFe2FUdzevCO49C6HFuD1

A matchmade-heaven couple

Cr to owner

Sorry I just pick the pics on the net finding the easiest one to find

When we are talking about sjk-shk, it is not the look only but the charms both have. 

4 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@melissala isn't that koala person a "you-know-who" fan, did she even like MY's character at all?. What does she expect KMY to do in this situation, I read her post and she said she wanted Argus to scare some sense into KMY (okay, so beating women up and threatening rape is Okay now? :crazy:)

And!, btw, you have taken all the best display pictures of SJK and SHK!!!... No fair, I want one too but I'm too slow and indecisive about which one to keep...lol..story of my life.

I just want to add that in earlier ep review she said Songsong chemistry is not so great, then later ep, she said they have exploding chemistry (if I'm not wrong). Now she said their chemistry is so-so and ep 11 is not good. .. too rush and too many plots and out of focus. For first time in Kdrama history, writers tie up the loose ends. And all events ends on the 2nd ep. 

16 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm sure they are in a serious relationship and they are just happy now that they got blessings from so many fans. I don't think they will come out publicly about their relationship until they decided to get married which I don't think will be that far away. Maybe by end of this year we hear wedding bells from them???

I'm so delulu now.

Me too, when he said "they are enjoying it", means they are happy that public give positive response to the dating rumor. Maybe that's why SHK and SJK looked so happy and beaming nowadays, so happy for them :blush:

Koala is a troll and so are a lot of her readers. I used to go to her blog as she's also a huge fan of SJK but since DOTS, I couldn't help but notice how salty she is towards SHK and how desperately she finds every reason to nitpick and bash her. It got me so annoyed I don't even bother reading her stuff anymore, else I will not be able to refrain myself from leaving a comment. People like that are not worth my time. 

I just had to say this! What I absolutely detest would be the bashing of SHK on a personal level citing tax invasion and she looking older blah blah 

hello?! Can you seriously look like that when you are at her age? And ya her Accountants got her into that trouble...

10 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I just had to say this! What I absolutely detest would be the bashing of SHK on a personal level citing tax invasion and she looking older blah blah 

hello?! Can you seriously look like that when you are at her age? And tax invasion is probably something even powerful Politicians are doing can! 

Sorry, it should be Zyon not stone aka Fatima 

Oh no! Tax evasion was not shk's fault. When I am dealing with only a little amount of my own, still I cant calculate how much tax I should pay. Imagine if we were her, impossible to se her alone tackling the tax. 

And about her exes, I know one or two actresses flirting actors and they even date their co stars by why their names are out of the haters' eyes? 

But guys, let s not talk about this and focus on #songsong a.k.a kikyo couple. Haters gonna hate..but actually deep inside they admire Uri eonnie,  see they are still lurking and finding all stuffs on her. 

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

lol she's a fan of someone and it's not SHK for sure.

Yes, she wanted SJ to dump her because she gets into so much trouble too. Like WTF?  SJ has brought her into dangerous situation more than once, how is it her fault.  The whole cop thing I can't even blame MY because the army guys should have stopped it, AND the nurse/doctors should have mentioned MY was gone since the night before.  And like mentioned above SJ and DY were busy and not around.  There's a reason even SJ didn't notice she was gone for awhile.  

44 minutes ago, melissala said:

lol she's a fan of someone and it's not SHK for sure.

Yes, she wanted SJ to dump her because she gets into so much trouble too. Like WTF?  SJ has brought her into dangerous situation more than once, how is it her fault.  The whole cop thing I can't even blame MY because the army guys should have stopped it, AND the nurse/doctors should have mentioned MY was gone since the night before.  And like mentioned above SJ and DY were busy and not around.  There's a reason even SJ didn't notice she was gone for awhile.  

to me the kidnapped scene and her scene with with Asparagus in ep 11 show more development of mo yeon character and how she's cope with the unexpected crazy situation in Urk. in ep 5 at the cliff scene, she's so scared and panic in her car even when si jin come to her rescue. he hold her hand and reassure her but she still don't trust him. yet in ep 11, when she's been kidnapped and being alone with Asparagus and his veggies gang in car, she's only hear si jin voice through walkies talkie but she believe in him. she also talks back although being alone with Asparagus. i believe after this situation she will become more stronger even if she need some time with the aftermath crisis and truly ready to be with si jin no matter what situation will come between them. i just hope si jin noble idiot (if there is) won't last too long for next episode. 

Archived