[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

These two are killing me slowly, their sweetness on screen and off screen is just too much to handle. The rumored grocery shopping while holding hands, the fact they had dinner together in NY, then dinner late at night in Korea, and now they are preparing a party for the drama team. They are just awesome!  Despite all the rumors surrounding them they seem not to care about it at all. Go SJK go SHK! Don't listen to hatters just enjoy your time together and when you are ready just come out and announce the wedding date, lol. When they do the whole world will shake, haha. 

But seriously, I never thought they will even hold the party together, it's the first time I heard lead actors are the one planning the party, usually only producers or directors, no? They are just so sweet, just like married couple throwing a party for their friends to celebrate with them, hehe, delulu? Nah, I don't care... 

Thanks a lot everyone for keep updating with shocking/surprising news, how I wish I can join more often or contribute something to the tread. Can only patiently waiting for more news to come. Thank you all :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must be crazy for refreshing this page every 5 minutes. This is what our couple did to me :crazy:. I was ecstatic when I read about their close colleague friendly meeting 2 days ago and I ended up treat my friends for dinner, cause I was so happy and I told them, I might host a party if our couple announcing their relationship be it dating or marriage :D

Just like everyone here, I am so happy that they are still contacting each other and that means they aren't just mere colleagues. They are close enough to spend their night together (along with sg choi and private kim ki bum) cause I think as someone that is very busy...  spending time sleeping is worthwhile right than hanging out with friends, unless that friend is very important or very close. (I dunno, maybe it's just me :P:sweatingbullets:)

I still have 1% doubt about this ship before; but now I realize that 1% is nothing. Meeting in NY, dinner date, hosting dots party are the proof of their closesness and that is enough for me. I will enjoy this ride with u guys. I love both them individually and I am happy that they act in dots together and this drama might be the subject that make them closer. 

Been eyeing SJK since 'my precious you' and got hooked in sangsungkwan scandal. Loving SHK since AIMH. Now I love both of them individually and as couple. I hope happiness will always bestow to them. Indeed they are the blessed couple and I feel blessed too. :wub:

Love :heart: songsong couple and all the troopers here. 

Yep ... Un Bon Mariage = A good marriage.  Hmmm....is hé trying out the French sweets in preparation for their wedding? In French weddings, they usually have a croquembouche - a wedding cake. :lol::P

Sorry can't help myself to fan more fire on this cute song-song couple.

Since day 1 of this drama, everyone including close friends and co-stars have been shipping them hard. Never have I read in media co-stars shipping main leads this hard and SHK's friend, YAI (?) posted kissing songs couple with statement "I support song song couple all the way or was it till the end" How obvious can it be? This statement can be interpreted it in many ways.

OK I'm delulu again. 

35 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Kyo is in the middle, Annie Yi on the right and Vivian Wu on the left.

OMG, went to sleep and woke up with so many good news :P  Thanks all so much for posting the news about SJK and SHK treating the whole cast and crew.  I'm also looking forward to the three day DotS specials, especially the bts, lol

SJK was spotted at a macaroon shop buying macaroons today and a lucky fan got his signature.  Did he get a new haircut?  Maybe preparing for his new movie already?

006phPObgw1f2e1genbaqj30u00u0wir.jpg006phPObgw1f2e1glivzhj30hs0ht74z.jpg

Hide contents

006phPObgw1f2e1g0d0u5j30yi1c5dsy.jpg

The desert shop that SHK and SJK ate at on March 27 also sells macaroons.  Maybe he's buying those macaroons for someone ;)

26087812076_a4bf651eb7_b.jpg

aaaa so lucky. SJK looks so gorgeous in that photo. Now I'm really curious about the one who would get that macaroon ^_^^_^^_^

40 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Kyo is in the middle, Annie Yi on the right and Vivian Wu on the left.

OMG, went to sleep and woke up with so many good news :P  Thanks all so much for posting the news about SJK and SHK treating the whole cast and crew.  I'm also looking forward to the three day DotS specials, especially the bts, lol

SJK was spotted at a macaroon shop buying macaroons today and a lucky fan got his signature.  Did he get a new haircut?  Maybe preparing for his new movie already?

006phPObgw1f2e1genbaqj30u00u0wir.jpg006phPObgw1f2e1glivzhj30hs0ht74z.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

006phPObgw1f2e1g0d0u5j30yi1c5dsy.jpg

The desert shop that SHK and SJK ate at on March 27 also sells macaroons.  Maybe he's buying those macaroons for someone ;)

26087812076_a4bf651eb7_b.jpg

When I see the name of Cafe " le bon mariage" I link to the kind of song on ss Kyo's instagram: French song

33 minutes ago, lizzybaby said:

Dun worry. She'll come round to it soon.

I highly doubt it. She really loves SJK and PBY. She ships them hard! 

@joongkyoif they confirmed I'll definitely kick her *** and say I TOLD YOU SO in her face! Lol

she really pissing me off with all of her negativities!

Hi, guys, 

Been a while away from this thread, and I m so happy this thread is moving fast as fast as the running SDY-YSJ for the package in episode 10:lol:

Also glad to know that shk-sjk get along very well. I never expect that they are still brave enough to be together while media around the world way targetting them spying on their dating. Bravo!

Okay, I ll be ready for what will be. Being shipper of shk for years teach me how to cope with things no matter good (this is what I expect) or bad happen. I m sure if shk is single, sjk falls for her, then sjk will strive for his will. For me, sjk is really the ideal type for shk, he is manly and considerate. Hope the good thing will come sooner and uri hyekyo will be the most happiest lady in the world. 

i love sweets and deserts too!!!! But I always have to buy and eat by myself as my hubby don't have a sweet tooth! The person that SJK  Is buying for is so lucky. ....  not many man appreciate desserts... it should be for his love ones. ....  soo sweet..... must be the aftermath  of yesterday coffee.... cos Mrs S says she likes it. .... 

To everyone on the thread, like @alleverything said and many of us have repeated. Please don't quote pictures and remove them if you want to quote someone, if you aren't able to remove the pictures then just tag the person who you want to mention. It really clutters up the thread and makes things look messy. Plus the Mods are going to get hella angry when they see how many posts on this thread have pictures quoted. Keep shipping and posting, but don't quote pictures.

@annypooh please take a video of that moment, Lol!.

Gorgeous Oppa and Gorgeous Unnie :wub:

tumblr_o4sytjWwkM1tjt42ro7_1280.jpg

006phPObgw1f2e1glivzhj30hs0ht74z.jpg

OMG.... look at that serious gaze... 

Nothing is more sexier and cuter at once.... than a man who buy desserts or sweets for his sweetheart... and Kyo loves that..

here is her favorite (and mine and all the people who's been to Paris) Macaroon heaven in Champ Elysees Paris "Laduree"

she won't miss this place every time she's in Paris they even have her pic there.. while SJK is not a huge fan of sweets (Kiaile knows this) so the dessert is totally for Kyo (not and never delulu)

https://www.laduree.com/en_int/

laduree-commerce.jpg

they have one in Seoul too.... 

PS : OMG gurls... look at that jacket he wears... it looks so similar with the one Kyo wore in HK airport.. I'm not a big fan of same clothes puzzle but this is obvious.. is he move in to her new house or what??? 

Hello everyone. I officially join this ship. I was heart broken when my previous ship didn't sail so I was afraid to join another ship. But I can't hold it anymore. I will let my heart go and accept all consequences that come with it. 

@hclover96 & @joongkyo & @SeGafanlady all of you are jjang... Thanks for all the news & info that you share in here.It's great to be in this shipper thread. Many people are great detective, and show us reliable clues.

So if I conclude from all the posts : (I'm going to put another fire to this ship ...)

1. SHK love France, and she also love French dessert including macaroons and French music.

2. Accidentally today, despite his busy schedule, SJK passed by a French bakery with brand name Le Bon Mariage which means Good Marriage. So he step inside and looking for some desserts. What makes him interested to go there? Maybe because it's a French bakery? Or maybe because the brand name get his attention. 

Conclusion : Lately this two person (SHK & SJK) been obsessed with stuff from France.

My delulu thinking : Are they going to married in France? 

@enzek regarding the first gif of Hye Kyo ushering Joong Ki to move: What actually caught my eye was how he mimicked her stance. Joong Ki moved his hands from behind and locked them together in front of him, just like Hye Kyo. They're in tune with each other :wub: 

Yep, I'll grasp onto anything, even if the detail might ultimately be meaningless. LOL. 

22 minutes ago, ewff said:

Hello everyone. I officially join this ship. I was heart broken when my previous ship didn't sail so I was afraid to join another ship. But I can't hold it anymore. I will let my heart go and accept all consequences that come with it. 

hello dear.... welcome.... don't worry about the broken ship...

mine were 2 of them broken and sinking.... only my Wookie & Cherry and Song Kikyo are still sailing....  be strong!!!

and unlike other delulu shippers in instagram that sometimes so weird and non value... I'm proudly stating that Song Shipper Thread in Soompi is THE BEST and THE MOST QUALIFIED ONE..  

Is that sjk's manager beside him? I do also think that he is buying macaroons not for himself but for someone special hahaha. Why bother to go outside the car and buy sweets if you have someone who can do it for you? Hmmm hmmm. The receiver is too lucky, the sender seems so serious on choosing which she will like best.

20 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@enzek regarding the first gif of Hye Kyo ushering Joong Ki to move: What actually caught my eye was how he mimicked her stance. Joong Ki moved his hands from behind and locked them together in front of him, just like Hye Kyo. Yep, I'll grasp onto anything, even if the detail might ultimately be meaningless. LOL. 

Yes, and I think he did that to make use of the very minimal personal space a.k.a their usual shoulder-to-shoulder. Notice even in DoTs he likes to stand/sit so close to her( even on a very spacious couch) with their shoulders always rubbing. Do they have magnets or something? Don't worry I'll join you in your delulu I grasp on anything too.  :lol:

@SeGafanlady Yaaass!!! So it's not just me.. Aside from his beautiful face, I really paid attention to that very familiar jacket 

RaymondChae updated a picture with SHK and YAI, wonder who took the picture ? :phew: Really surprised that Ah In made it for dinner considering he was at an official event two hours back...lol, what an important dinner.  Hye Kyo is shooting some love towards the "photographer"

The caption says

With my beloved Hye Kyo and Ah In, I love you and thank you but I'm drunk.

1 hour ago, enzek said:

my imagination dialogue again:

scene 1: at the press conference

song hye kyo to director: please director, this way please (showing him the way)

song hye kyo to song jong ki: come closer honey (while dragging him a bit)

Is it just me or when she dragged him to her to move closer ... After fixing her hair, she again moved her arm to drag him .. What, more closer? But suddenly changed her mind? How much closer does she want him? lol!!!

Archived