[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Thankyou everyone for the constant updates!!! Lol I had to go back 10 pages and I've never felt so much giddiness over our couples new meeting and everyone's insightful perspectives about the new revelation. ANYWHOO I can't help but repost this.... (I didn't see it post here) It was on the DOTS thread but after reading it, it makes me happy to know that the comments are FILLED WITH SONGSONG couple in a mutual fashion. Yahhhh!!! I believe all fans whether old or new have realized that they really do compliment eachother onscreen and BTS.... Success is not just due to one person but everyone involved.

Loved the ratio of people in favor of SongSong Couple: I hope this gives them more confidence to go on even more dates even if its with a group (Im imagining the intimate ones are more for places outside of SK ahem like NYC perhaps) :blush:

credit @inshara2000

Article"Korean romance sweeps up Asia" BBC news spotlights 'Descendants of the Sun'

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+2,345, -113] The power of SOng Hye Gyo and Song Joong Ki. The two are irreplaceable.

2. [+1,693, -90] The power of the best chemistry couple ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,386, -80] The Song Song couple is the best

4. [+382, -23] I guess eyes around the world all the same... everyone's tired of the same old story with the rich son falling in love with the female lead ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+305, -19] "He is not like the soldiers in real life" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

SourceNate

1. [+366, -16] Song Joong Ki's casting was daebak but so was Jin Goo~!

2. [+365, -15] Song Hye Gyo's already a top star but this is definitely Song Joong Ki's year to shine~~ jealous of the money he's going to be earning from this ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+255, -14] Amazing..!! ㅋㅋ

4. [+34, -10] I wish it was dramas like 'Signal' that gained worldwide attraction instead of this drama. The drama's only popular because of Song Joong Ki, the plot itself is below average.

5. [+17, -9] I'm kind of embarrassed because the lines and the overall plot itself is so immature sounding

6. [+13, -8] This drama falls behind in everything compared to 'Signal' but of course because Korean women are obsessed with Song Joong Ki, now even Americans are picking up on it. Signal's scriptwriter >>>>>> wall >>>>> Descendants of the Sun scriptwriter

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pohyoke said:

Oh my goodness sakes, SJK is not 13 and SHK 17 years old. The older you get, the less difference it makes, a 64 yrs old woman with a 60 yrs old man..no problem. Will they look so different? No!

(sorry if I cut your post, i think there is something wrong with my mobile's browser :( )

This is the reason why I never worry about their age gap. It is actually just normal nowadays :) 

2 hours ago, angieknows_11 said:

By the way, at the wrap party, has it been confirmed that Song Hye Kyo didn't speak up at all? That clip we saw was only of Joong Ki leading the toast, but just because we didn't see it, it doesn't mean that Hye Kyo didn't impart some words of her own while she was up there with him (or maybe at some point during the gathering). And if she did speak up, I think he likely also gave the floor to her and let her have her moment. As the leads (and probably default party hosts), they've got that give-and-take relationship.

This one I have been contemplating as well. No "complete" video has ever come about, only SJK's speech were found. Although there is no video clips available anywhere, I would like to believe that SHK did a celebratory speech and toast as well! She is after all the main lead alongside SJK. Moreover, judging from where she was standing by on the video, perhaps she did have a moment and gave one. I also think that key people like the Directors and possibly the writers most likely have their time to say their thanks and speech as well. I hope a video of this will show up someday. SJK's video that was posted by the original people were already taken down/deleted, possibly KBS has something to do with it, (who knows!?). I'm pretty sure there's tons of videos and pictures of the wrap up party exists but none has leaked.... yet! :)

About that gif with the director @hclover96  posted.. I see what you did there SHK!! Remember when SJK tries to hold on to her back but hesitated? Look at SHK's right hand. This too can't seem to get their hands off of each other, like it's an instinct or that it comes naturally. I usually do that to someone close to me. 

As much as I'm excited about the HK presscon, I'm more excited about the things we woun't be seeing. How they're going to fly together ( the cabin crew must be so lucky) and the amount of time they'll have to spend together in another country. And the most important question of all... Are their hotel rooms next to each other? LOL pardon my delulu I just can't help but think of the things that they chose to keep from us. If they're sizzling on screen and on public appearances, imagine how they are in private? 

We are bombarded mostly with if-looks-could-kill, heart fluttering and heart melting sweet, sexually charged and full of love and longing gazes of SJK.. But can anybody post the BTS where SHK was gazing so longingly at SJK during the mine scene? I have never seen her gaze like that. It's so full of love. These two are obviously smitten

Oh and.. Have you noticed that whenever SHK is posting songs on IG, good news are coming out? Remember when she posted a song about NY, like everyone speculated it's about/for someone she was with in NY or something memorable that reminds her about the big apple and she seems to be in love and in a happy mood?? Then the agencies suddenly confirmed that indeed the NY rendezvous is true. Then last easter, she posted again.. comments were like, she is really happy and in a romantic mood and she must be spending the afternoon with someone.. and that the song must be about/ for someone again? Then the signatures happened! I'm not trying to be a symbolic fortune teller here but I just happen to notice. And the dates they were coming out together are usually holidays or is a special celebration ( easter, valentine's day) Pardon my delulu maybe I'm just hungry :lol:

The ship is just getting better and how to make it even better

FotorCreated_zpsw35d6n6b.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for contributing to making this thread so lively and lovely.

I hope that if Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki has any little piece of concerns over possible negative reactions from fans, this thread will prove them that there are people out there who wholeheartedly support them as a couple and have nothing but utmost respect for whatever personal decisions they make and best wishes for their happiness.

As this thread is just getting better and better, I feel that the first post does not do justice to the thread. :sweatingbullets: So please if you have any specific suggestions on the content of the first post, the photos to be added or replaced, the title of the thread or the title of the couple (it seems to me that Song Song/KiKyo is currently acceptable to many), please feel free to let me know. I will consider them all.

Please accept my sincere thanks in advance :).

twtwb

5 hours ago, missandrea said:

@jakey09 it's too early to say but just enjoy what comes off of it in the end. I am not privy to sad endings as well but I have watched some like AIMH and it has made an impact to which also contributes to its success, pinching your heart enough to what's appropriate to the storyline. Would not want a sad ending either and I am going with JG's interview answer and the director's that the ending is a "refreshing one."

As far as the age gap, 4 years is not that much. I also read an article to which SHK feels SJK is more mature than her and her saying that means, acknowledging the fact that he's younger than him but is wiser and capable of handling things like older guys or girls than him. Maybe that's one of the traits she likes about him!? There a few articles SHK described SJK as a person and all denotes affirmations of how good a person SJK is/was (BF material?!). 

I hope the balcony kiss ain't the only one. It would be sad to see GooWon (Even though I like that couple too) having a bed scene, which seems to be confirmed by both parties ... And Song-Song having abrupt happy ending. 

Then what's stopping her? :P Lol

I just want them to throw us a big bomb after the series ends with "Thank you for your support. We just want to let you know that we are getting Married in x month. Please let us have your blessings." 

Wah .... that would rock the whole world and sky rocket DOTS to a new level. Lol

My delulu mind working overtime. 

@SeGafanlady sunbae!!! That would be the worst thing about this thread! If you have to change your tone just because. Noooooo.... I m sure the majority of us appreciates how naturally the thread has been flowing. We have informants specializing more on shk side, but we also have some on sjk's side. This completes the picture. We cant expect one person or one post to be perfectly balanced, we dont have a scale for that, and if we have to worry or get scared so much before posting, then whats the fun in that? Of course unless we start bashing a certain party then our troops wont let that go. So please dont changei your ways.... :wub:

@ilovesjk i always love your insights on SJK.  He really is a diamond, everyone can see that. So please keep posting and let us see more of this amazing man. Love the kolon cf vids. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I just want them to throw us a big bomb after the series ends with "Thank you for your support. We just want to let you know that we are getting Married in x month. Please let us have your blessings." 

Wah .... that would rock the whole and sky rocket DOTS to a new level. Lol

My delulu mind working overtime. 

I'm also have the same delulu mind as you.

3 hours ago, pohyoke said:

Oh my goodness sakes, SJK is not 13 and SHK 17 years old. The older you get, the less difference it makes, a 64 yrs old woman with a 60 yrs old man..no problem. Will they look so different? No!

SJK is old enough to be a soldier and defend his country and support his family. The important things is they are both able to sort out issues in a matured manner, intellectually compatible, have the same value system, have the same goals for their lives, and love one another. If you have a sister or daughter who is 34yrs old who wants to marry a man who is 30 yrs old, the first few questions you ask will probably be 'Is he financially independent? 'Is he a divorcee? and not if she or he are worried about the 3-4 yrs gap.

Come on..be real!

Love the first line of your post!!! It does make a difference when you're younger and when your in your teens. 1-10, possibly up to15 (years) age difference is not a factor as long as your past 27 years old for me - yes we're talking about my standard! Majority of the people here and elsewhere, past 30 years (of age) is not a factor anymore, physical and "emotional" maturity is what matters at this age and stage. As for the physical attributes, I remember reading an article that SHK and SJK can be casted as a "Vampire" because they don't age at all! Their beauty is timeless! They are indeed IMMORTAL, haha! SHK is a Goddess! HA!

Since already have a Bromance happening, I look forward to reading news on our girls womance?! Found this. JiWon seems to be crushing hard on SHK! lol! So nice hearing such kind words. Wish to see at least one IV of theirs tog on screen. If ever. 

She makes me want to meet SHK. 

7IdmzEs.jpg

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Since already have a Bromance happening, I look forward to reading news on our girls womance?! Found this. JiWon seems to be crushing hard on SHK! lol! So nice hearing such kind words. Wish to see at least one IV of theirs tog on screen. If ever. 

She makes me want to meet SHK. 

Wow thanks for your finding! Reading more on SHK and SJKs personality, reaaaally makes my mind explode with assurance how theyre soooo perfect for each other.. And omg, 'childlike'??What is that even like?? Sounds so cuteeeeee! Maybe @SeGafanlady knows what she means by this? Wow i just keep getting more n more impresed. Oke back to life.

@SeGafanlady but SHK is indeed a goddess and I really enjoy your POV as a long loyal fan of her. Please don't stop.

Yesterday my husband told one of his best friends about DotS and gave him 6 episodes. Today he texted my hubs said, "OMG this drama is so good. And hell, the main actor is extremely handsome!" I was smiling proudly like a proud mama when my husband read his text for me.

1 more sleep away from ep 11 yay!

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I'm just wondering ... If SHK took care of everyone ...who took care of SHK? :P;)

Who else? Captain Yoo SJ and his daebak Alpha Team of course!

See they even accompanied their sis-in-law on a hot date with their Captain!  Just so that they can draw their guns at the first hit thrown by antis.   :D

It seems they have not disclosed venue for their Hk trip this coming 5th of April otherwise I would be Glad to just book a ticket to hong Kong and share whatever pictures I can take. It's just 4hrs by flight :P

if anyone knows please share 

Archived