[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

21 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

I see, thank you :D the 5 and 4, I hope it means May 4th, kidding. I miss her too much I start imagining things.

Even though only her voice, but that's enough to make us happy indeed :wub: What are you imagining of? lols :lol:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Elle posted this on their weibo:

This time Elle brings Song Hye Kyo to Jeju Island to shoot for Elle's June cover.  This poetic place is SHK's favorite, she quietly told us, "I love windy places the most, would come to Jeju at least once a year."  Aside from the ocean and views, there's also G-Dragon's 'Monsant Cafe' coffee shop.

And then someone has just become the spokesmodel of Jeju Air :phew: Imagine whenever SHK unnie going there using Jeju Air, she will see SJK's everywhere lols

This is what I call with destiny! SHK likes Jeju and SJK becomes spokesmodel of Jeju Air!! :D

2084065637_1f0917e7.gif

On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 8:44 PM, hyukgu said:

Even though only her voice, but that's enough to make us happy indeed :wub: What are you imagining of? lols :lol:

lol, should I say it? But seriously, even only her voice is enough. Btw you have a point there, SHK loves Jeju and now SJK with Jeju Air. Wonder if they also discuss about this during drinks, lol. 

Thank you @hclover96 for the update, such a heavenly place no wonder SHK loves to be there.

From HK media oncc.tv

http://tv.on.cc/hk/?s=4&i=OEN160503-13627-101M-1345&d=1462271201

SJK getting many cf in China, asking price was 2-3 million Hong Kong dollars pre DOTS.

he is now in so much demand that is latest CF for beer is 6.8 million hk$

SJK is killing it Korea and China now...

good luck to him,  

i want to see a cf between SongSong couple...surely someone must have a product that they both would be able to do.. That would be such a coup for which company made the offer....

4 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

lol, should I say it? But seriously, even only her voice is enough. Btw you have a point there, SHK loves Jeju and now SJK with Jeju Air. Wonder if they also discuss about this during drinks, lol. 

Nah! You make me curious then about your imagination lol Yup!! We miss her a lot, right? I like how she decided to participate on that documentary program, her heart is as pretty as her beauty indeed :)

IKR. I find it amazing tho, how they always are related to each other, at least that's what I thought! Jeju would be a good place if they wanna hold wedding ceremony lol :phew:

haha2.gif?w=585

Good Morning!

@joongkyo Glad to see you stopped by even though its for a moment! regardless of the reason 

@hclover96 Thank you! coincidences... coincidences...... happen to often with these two.......instead we should call it FATE!

HERE IS AN UPDATE OF THE CURRENT POLLS:

* I BELIEVE THE POLLS HAVE STABILIZED A BIT HERE SO ONCE THE INTERNATIONAL VOTES START COMING IN THEN WE SHOULD SEE SJK'S PERCENTAGE GO UP A BIT

*STILL IOS APP IS NOT AVAILABLE, I DONT PERSUME IT TO BE OPEN FOR ANOTHER FEW DAYS

cd2d7a28-2140-4a17-933f-6262ac6fb3d0_zps

d4988075-0c4a-48d0-a235-0cdd9db0e183_zps

10 hours ago, lxands said:

In this bts, it looks to me that SJK was caught off guard with SHK's "Who gets mad & who don't believe?" question. Which made me think the question was an adlib by SHK, caught SJK offguard, he stuttered & end up giggling. If it was scripted surely he knows what's coming, also knew what his line. But here he cannot even his surprised & lost of words, SHK ends up apologized to him....anyway its one of my favourite bts moments.

Thank you! For the longest time I've wondered why he giggled like that.  Your interpretation makes perfect sense to me!  How cute! 

Spoiler

Hi everybody,

I wanna post something about our Song2, and found this pic when looking around IG.

I love the feeling that both Big Boss and Beauty feel comfortable when touching each other. See their hands in this pic, there's no space btw them, and both he and she are smilling...

Big Boss, Beauty, we all love you both!!!

2 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Elle posted this on their weibo:

This time Elle brings Song Hye Kyo to Jeju Island to shoot for Elle's June cover.  This poetic place is SHK's favorite, she quietly told us, "I love windy places the most, would come to Jeju at least once a year."  Aside from the ocean and views, there's also G-Dragon's 'Monsant Cafe' coffee shop.

@hclover96 thank you for sharing. I cant wait to see our Unnie's pictures in Jeju. 

On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 9:23 PM, hyukgu said:

Nah! You make me curious then about your imagination lol Yup!! We miss her a lot, right? I like how she decided to participate on that documentary program, her heart is as pretty as her beauty indeed :)

IKR. I find it amazing tho, how they always are related to each other, at least that's what I thought! Jeju would be a good place if they wanna hold wedding ceremony lol :phew:

Okay, you are not helping, lol. My imagination is going wilder. A simple yet romantic beachfront wedding ceremony only with their family and close friends. Are we getting too delulu here? 

I really think it's fate, two beautiful souls finally found each other. I will do zero night three days to celebrate when it happens.  For now I only hope they can spend more time with each other in private :D

@lovely_skham_stv oh, thanks so much for the update :D I thought something's wrong with my phone. Hopefully we can help to vote soon. 

As a VIP (BIGBANG's fan), I'm really super duper happy that uri Kyo chose GD's Mônsant for Elle's photoshoot :D

To those who don't know abt this place, Mônsant is a very aesthetically and artistically pleasing spacious cafe set up by G-Dragon in Jeju. The cafe is in one of the best spots on Jeju island that view directly across the sea, hence having amazing sunset and sunrise sceneries. Also, Mônsant is an extremely artistic place where many modern artworks and designs are selected by GD himself. 

32.jpg

98fa3c7325.jpeg

f9cd5a749c.jpeg

Mônsant is really a perfect place for our goddess, not just for photoshoot but for relaxation as well ^ ^ 

Took a leave from work since I was sick for the past days~ Tsk. Haven't finished backreading yet..but again, million thanks for the continuous updates on our lovely couple!

YES! We shall power vote for them in the Baeksang Awards! I'm so excited to see them with other Korean actors/actresses in the awards night.

I was watching reruns of the previous episodes and I must say I can't get enough of SongSong's chemistry <3

When Mr. Song hugs Ms. Song genuinely

tumblr_o6lvyam8J51sfeovqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_o6lvyam8J51sfeovqo3_400.jpg

tumblr_o6lvyam8J51sfeovqo4_400.jpg

tumblr_o6lvyam8J51sfeovqo2_400.jpg

Have you seen this guys? I'm not sure if this was posted since my backreading isn't recent...Lee Hong Ki (FTIsland leader/vocalist) posted this yesterday. He's a long-time SHK fan & from what I know, this pillow's a gift by his fan 2 years ago..He really took great care of it and obviously, he's still a huge SHK fan :) He posted DOTS pic of him & SHK a month ago (like SJK was edited out..) I wonder what our Captain SJK would feel ?? ;)

[Since I was too sick, my dream felt real. It goes this way...SJK & SHK just announced their marriage. They will have a fan meeting before their marriage for all the fans who supported them. As my mom and I were preparing our trip to Korea to get a glimpse of our fave K-couple before they get married, I tripped on my luggage and woke up from my dream. Woah! That was intense~] 

18 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Okay, you are not helping, lol. My imagination is going wilder. A simple yet romantic beachfront wedding ceremony only with their family and close friends. Are we getting too delulu here? 

I really think it's fate, two beautiful souls finally found each other. I will do zero night three days to celebrate when it happens.  For now I only hope they can spe

Count me in to join you! There is no single day I am not being delulu thinking about SS lol oh my oh my! And since it's Jeju Island, SHK unnie will wear a mini wedding dress, I also imagine their wedding ceremony will be something simple yet romantic one as you said! :lol: I think we are gonna have more than zero night three days party, seven days is the minimum, and we are gonna look like a zombie in real life! Ahaahaha 

1891250573_b054da76.gif

Yupppp!!! For now, just let them to spend their time as private as they can, as long as they are together, I am also fine with it :wub:

32 minutes ago, thepixies said:

Something light-hearted to end the evening. Depending on your outlook, you may find the last frame either horrifying or hilarious. Or maybe just mildly amusing.

No! The last frame does not look horrifying to me but hillarious! LOL Is that soldier ahjussi, right? :lol: The mood of their wedding will be something beyond my imagination if he comes LOL

2042242418_3b7cf20e_IMG_6118.gif

Archived