[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally landing here:D,sorry for being late to the party. Just realized there was this thread to vent my delulu fangirl mind

Love you all:heart:, fightiiiingg!!!.

Btw, can we collect all the evidence that they have "relationship" so far, example :

1. Same wardrobe (white top n grey jumper)

2. When SJK pouring water to SHK Glass

3. SHK body language at entertainment weekly when she said that YSJ must confess:-)....Omo,i stil droolling over SJK body language when he heard this. It was like, "OK, i'll confess soon, just wait n see...."

4. Any other clue?

I wish this thread was more active :(

just sharing a few things I saw on instagram.

Song couple wearing t-shirts designed by common friend Yoo Ah In.

A close op of the CPR scene which looked more like a kiss. haha

19 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I wish this thread was more active :(

Yeah this thread somewhat quiet LOL

anyway i would love to share this

Couples who met on set

7. [+509, -102] All In - Lee Byun Hun ♡ Song Hye Kyo, Full House - Rain ♡ Song Hye Kyo... She better leave Joongki alone

source: http://kkuljaem.blog...met-on-set.html

And here are some random comments from articles throughout the months prior to when DotS started airing

[+1,621, -402] Song Hye Gyo always gets into scandals with her male co-stars. Don't touch Song Joong Ki~~~

[+42, -4] Don't hit on Joong Ki..... leave it at Hyun Bin...

[+577, -190] Don't hit on him!

[+1,325, -340] Song Hye Kyo always gets into scandals with her male leads. Don't you drag Song Joong Ki too

[+24, -15] Song Hye Gyo always ends up dating her male co-stars... Rain in Full House, Lee Byung Hun in All In, Hyun Bin from that scriptwriter drama... who else... looks like she'll end up dating Song Joong Ki too..

[+56, -13] She always gets into scandals or in a relationship with her male leads... Please don't include Song Joong Ki too

[+152, -48] I'm really happy to see Song Joong Ki again but I feel unsettled about a  dating scandal likely breaking out for the two. No matter how pretty Hye Kyo is, control yourself and don't get lured. They say that women look prettier after one gets out of the army.

KNets really nuts omg, they think SJK will give a damn bout it? NO :confused:

20 minutes ago, melissala said:

Since the mod linked it maybe more people will come. :P Interesting they have a lot of friends in common. 

@MiAmour  It must be a pain to be so flawlessly beautiful.  She can't help it if she steal's everyone's oppas. 

Knets usually like that when its involve to their oppas, as if SJK owned 100% by them omg

15 minutes ago, shksjk said:

anyway, knetz always bashing kyo no matter what, just because all hot male actors are fall for her and not them...lol

About that sweater its hard to say whether it true or not, only both of them knows..

we can only get info from Internet LOL:blush:

@shksjk Oh woooww, what a sharp eagle eyes she have:o,

I don't have insta, so if you have more "evidence" please share ,will ya:)

Sometimes knetz comments truly cruel, I sympathize SHK for this. I wonder they can do that because they hide behind the unknown identity.

Lately, celebrities at my country take some haters comment seriously, they take legal action for harsh comments. 

@melissala Let's look at the bright side, we can focus our energy to sail our ship for SHK n SJK,hahah^_^. Btw, learn from "Blood"couple, even Dispacth need 1 year to reveal they are dating in real life.

Just wish the best for them, regardless they end up together or not. Love you both, SHK n SJK:heart:

Hahaha~ I'll join you all for Song-Song ship~

For me the way SJK looks at SHK, he seems really like her (who's not?) especially when he said, "She's pretty" in DOTS. For me it seems really honest.

I hope they'll be together~:heart:

1 hour ago, chubbyzmae said:

Hi i love song song couple and hope the ended with dating each other. But i heard a rumour that SHK post this pic and suddenly she delete this pic. Who is he???I:(

Anybody knows about this?

When she posted this?? & whos that guy anyway? :phew:

Anyway i also heard that.. Song-Song couple is also..

Spoiler

SJK with Song Jihyo???LOL

Isit true?

On 3/10/2016 at 11:50 AM, luvsjk2dmoonnback said:

Finally landing here:D,sorry for being late to the party. Just realized there was this thread to vent my delulu fangirl mind

Love you all:heart:, fightiiiingg!!!.

Btw, can we collect all the evidence that they have "relationship" so far, example :

1. Same wardrobe (white top n grey jumper)

2. When SJK pouring water to SHK Glass

3. SHK body language at entertainment weekly when she said that YSJ must confess:-)....Omo,i stil droolling over SJK body language when he heard this. It was like, "OK, i'll confess soon, just wait n see...."

4. Any other clue?

can u show the no 1 ? i haven't see before :(

Archived