[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花

sugarplum892

So painful and sad....saw this in preview....after Feng Jiu learnt that Dong Hua's name was missing on the Three Lifetime Rock (sort of like a listing of all love relationships), she cut off one of her tail, transform it into a magical tool to carve his name on the Rock.

Their story is actually explored more in another novel....and here in the drama is changed alot....another novel i think is happy ending....but some said here in drama, probably won't be b'cos the drama team didn't buy the rights to that other novel. Mmm....let's hope at least leave it hanging...rather than bad ending.

If really BE....then i comfort myself that they found love in modern lifetime....

Spoiler

They acted in a previous 2014 drama called 微时代 / V Love.

Some viewers described Mark Chao's acting as "acting like after plastic surgery" ( 整容般的演技 )....at 1st i thought something negative....no...it means someone maybe not initially viewed as very close/suitable as the intended role but his acting is so good that he really look like that role/char. It's like u act as a beggar, viewers believe u....then in another drama, u act as a king, also believe u. Maybe it has abit of less favourable hint that one is not the most handsome.

Like someone had mentioned Mark Chao managed to bring out the subtle differences in Mo Yan and Ye Hua too.  

• Like 6

Ep 50 summary

Spoiler

Fengjiu insists on staying by Donghua's side, till her father arrives. He was there to talk to Heaven realm regarding Bai Qian's wedding. Fengjiu told her father that she will stay by Donghua's side.

Mo Yuan and gang arrives at Kunlunxu, many little immortals sensed the return of Mo Yuan. All the disciples welcome their teacher back. Once inside, they said to him that they had spent thousands of years looking for Seventeen but to no avail and thinks he is dead. Bai Qian cuts in and shows her true self as a female goddess. She apologized to her seniors for doping their drinks and taking teacher's body in the past. Sixteen thought he was cross dressing as a female to avoid them! She replied 'with this face, do you think I look like a man dressed as woman?' Lol. Diefeng said he knew already, but as she is Bai Qian high goddess (her ranking seems higher than them), he had to wait for her to confess first. She bowed to Mo Yuan and said: 'Teacher is here, I will always be Kunlunxu's Si Yin, everyone's little seventeen' They are all happy to see her. 

Mo Yuan is in his room (he looks beautiful...but lonely), ZheYan comes in with alcohol, Mo Yuan wants to ask him questions, he wanted to know why Bai Qian took his body to Qingqiu. ZheYan said i knew you would ask, but do you really want to know? I see you with a floating heart(maybe meaning of unsure), you may further question your relationship with Bai Qian if it is teacher/disciple or boy/girl. Mo Yuan said he wants to know. ZheYan then told him that after the battle, Bai Qian hugged your body, no one could go near her, she seemed mad and wanted the whole ghost realm people to die.

Sixteen came to Bai Qian's room, everywhere else was full, they chatted. She thinks of Yehua before sleeping.

ZheYan continued on about Bai Qian feeding her heart blood to Mo Yuan to keep his body in good condition, she didn't know if he would return.

Fengjiu pretended that her father has beaten her, Donghua saw through her tricks and asked her to leave. 

Fengjiu's father went to Donghua Dijun to offer her hand in marriage since she is in love with him and they were married in mortal realm (he swallowed his pride, but did what a father would do), Donghua replied she and I are not fated to be together.

Fengjiu was waiting outside, she was still insisting to stay by Donghua's side. He told her that  her father begged Donghua to marry her, she realized she has made Qingqiu lose face, her dad has never begged for anything and Donghua still refused to marry her....(u silly girl), she left with her father.

Siming feels a bit unjust for Fengjiu, Donghua said they are not fated to be together as stated on the 3 life stone.

Li Jing knows his father will be break free soon from the bell and will take revenge on the world for sealing him away 70,000 years, he goes to heaven to discuss with Yehua. He isn't there, Li Jing finds out that Bai Qian and Yehua will be getting married soon (he is a sad and lonely figure walking away)

Bai Qian told her seniors that she is getting married in the next months (you see ZheYan looking at Mo Yuan and he looks back, he is sad.... he walks away to rest as more visitors arrive)

Bai Qian goes to the pill stove room to clean up. Her senior told her about The night when Yehua came to make the pill and wondered who he was making for. She told her senior it was for her, she knows what he has done for her to repay her teacher.

• Like 19

27 minutes ago, Purestupidity said:

Ep 50 summary

Reveal hidden contents

Fengjiu insists on staying by Donghua's side, till her father arrives. He was there to talk to Heaven realm regarding Bai Qian's wedding. Fengjiu told her father that she will stay by Donghua's side.

Mo Yuan and gang arrives at Kunlunxu, many little immortals sensed the return of Mo Yuan. All the disciples welcome their teacher back. Once inside, they said to him that they had spent thousands of years looking for Seventeen but to no avail and thinks he is dead. Bai Qian cuts in and shows her true self as a female goddess. She apologized to her seniors for doping their drinks and taking teacher's body in the past. Sixteen thought he was cross dressing as a female to avoid them! She replied 'with this face, do you think I look like a man dressed as woman?' Lol. Diefeng said he knew already, but as she is Bai Qian high goddess (her ranking seems higher than them), he had to wait for her to confess first. She bowed to Mo Yuan and said: 'Teacher is here, I will always be Kunlunxu's Si Yin, everyone's little seventeen' They are all happy to see her. 

Mo Yuan is in his room (he looks beautiful...but lonely), ZheYan comes in with alcohol, Mo Yuan wants to ask him questions, he wanted to know why Bai Qian took his body to Qingqiu. ZheYan said i knew you would ask, but do you really want to know? I see you with a floating heart(maybe meaning of unsure), you may further question your relationship with Bai Qian if it is teacher/disciple or boy/girl. Mo Yuan said he wants to know. ZheYan then told him that after the battle, Bai Qian hugged your body, no one could go near her, she seemed mad and wanted the whole ghost realm people to die.

Sixteen came to Bai Qian's room, everywhere else was full, they chatted. She thinks of Yehua before sleeping.

ZheYan continued on about Bai Qian feeding her heart blood to Mo Yuan to keep his body in good condition, she didn't know if he would return.

Fengjiu pretended that her father has beaten her, Donghua saw through her tricks and asked her to leave. 

Fengjiu's father went to Donghua Dijun to offer her hand in marriage since she is in love with him and they were married in mortal realm (he swallowed his pride, but did what a father would do), Donghua replied she and I are not fated to be together.

Fengjiu was waiting outside, she was still insisting to stay by Donghua's side. He told her that  her father begged Donghua to marry her, she realized she has made Qingqiu lose face, her dad has never begged for anything and Donghua still refused to marry her....(u silly girl), she left with her father.

Siming feels a bit unjust for Fengjiu, Donghua said they are not fated to be together as stated on the 3 life stone.

Li Jing knows his father will be break free soon from the bell and will take revenge on the world for sealing him away 70,000 years, he goes to heaven to discuss with Yehua. He isn't there, Li Jing finds out that Bai Qian and Yehua will be getting married soon (he is a sad and lonely figure walking away)

Bai Qian told her seniors that she is getting married in the next months (you see ZheYan looking at Mo Yuan and he looks back, he is sad.... he walks away to rest as more visitors arrive)

Bai Qian goes to the pill stove room to clean up. Her senior told her about The night when Yehua came to make the pill and wondered who he was making for. She told her senior it was for her, she knows what he has done for her to repay her teacher.

Thank you!! We super duper appreciate these summaries! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kimlary1234 said:

After watching today's episode, I agree that FJ should have just moved on with her life. She has tried her best through every opportunities that she had. I blame the writer for my sinking ship! 

I really like what they did with YH & BQ. But I absolutely hate them for what they did to DH & FJ. The only thing I thank them for is casting Dilabra & Vengo.

I have to say the patents from the fox clans are like 1000X better than the celestial clan. They put their children happiness first before anything else. Take FJ dad for example. Such a strict & proud man, but for the sake of his daughter's happiness, he had to personally seeked out DH for his daughter's happiness. If it was the celestial clan, they would probably buried her 1000 feet under before thar would happen. I really like her dad. 

• Like 9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY9-12zyyEfNZbc0hFu0Gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYYq1pOhTnieaDA_KgCsQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5gzYoHFMAQbwDI-aihhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTm01QIfkPtOS-vFKHZYX  Just A Thought....:rolleyes:

"Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest.  Hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest."

It's easy to write about falling in love, being in love and all the amazing romance in between.  When there is so much romance going on and different views of love and how it touches each character. How it even effects ones life and the choices they make.  Yet there is an opposite side to that happiness coin and that is a lifetime of sadness...

For more than a few of our characters whom enrich this drama their stories are far from happy.  Falling in love is a beautiful thing until you realize the other person isn't willing to give you love in return.  And for some they are able to accept what is real and move on with life.  While for others it is a long and painful journey that often lasts a lifetime.  Full of rejection in knowing you can never own a heart that was never yours or change one when it isn't willing...

It's not that these characters don't have passion about what they feel indeed they did and do...  It's just that them loving someone doesn't mean a guarantee that you will receive love in return.  Still when watching this drama I get so caught up in these ladies evil ways that I often forget as evil as they are the truth is it all started because of one thing, LOVE.  Unfortunately for them both, it's also the one thing they never received...

thanks & credit to all original owners of photos...

1 hour ago, atgirlina said:

then they dont have CP before YH? MY is the older twin brother right? so, they just leave that CP position empty for that long?

or cuz he's the heavenly king, he cant die or something so they dont need a CP till when he see fit?

Yes they don't have crown prince before. MY have nothing to do with the celestial tribe. He is just a high god like zhe yan or fox king whom aren't under control of heaven king.

Why they don't have crown prince before because heaven king didn't find a good match yet until YH was born.

• Like 4

Never realized how much I missed seeing those Kunlun Xu days, the sets, the disciples led by 16th picking on little 17th and then someone (usually Senior Disciple) would always step right in to defend her except this time he joins in for a little teasing too. And then there's Mo Yuan as old fashioned and strict as he may be, just sits in the background to let them have their fun. The gorgeous sets of Kunlun Xu are also the most visually pleasing. Ah how I missed thee!

Imagined the drama would touch on MY's actual feelings towards BQ, but to interpret it come about it as explicit the way they did ...honestly did not expect that. Who would've imagined Mo Yuan as the drama's second lead male? In the novel that was Li Jing,  but it's becoming clear Mo Yuan is the drama's second lead male by effectively highlighting bad timing. Though Bai Qian deeply respects/loves shifu,  the possibility of it being more than that has never been completely out the window. IMO it was never that black or white until she was certain about Ye Hua. That was the turning point. I believe that's what Zhe Yan outright said to himself in the trailer, when Ah Li came looking for Bai Qian and he can see salt being added to Mo Yuan's wounds. Poor Mo Yuan :bawling:

Like @Vietgirl1 said, Mo Yuan deserves the girl equally for his sacrifice to ensure a peaceful world for everyone, but  ESPECIALLY one where Bai Qian can continue to exist in. Rewatching some MY-BQ moments especially the great war, and you pick up on things you didn't think much of before since Mark portrays subtlety so well, but MY briefly looks at BQ right before committing to big decisions during the war. But we can see based on all of Bai Qian's interests that what is ultimately meant to be is a right combination of fate/timing and feelings:

Li Jing: right timing + feelings but lost the girl due to his own stupidity so ultimately fate wasn't on their side

Mo Yuan:  bad timing + feelings (may be one-sided but drama hints not impossible for BQ either) fate still not on their side 

And Ye Hua...well we all know how this one turned out. Recall when a jealous Ye Hua confronted Bai Qian and asked her whether there was any room in her heart for him, or is it all Mo Yuan? Of course, Bai Qian very well might not have grasped the context he was getting at, and so did not make herself clear that shifu means the world to her but shifu is...well shifu to her. But I also see this being used as an opportunity for the drama to hint it wasn't at all impossible for Bai Qian which only adds onto that "bad timing" idea they're lowkey flirting with.

Probaby the first time an actor is both the first and 'second' lead male lol. At least they're both Mark, but still my heart breaks for poor shifu

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, faythe said:

I really like what they did with YH & BQ. But I absolutely hate them for what they did to DH & FJ. The only thing I thank them for is casting Dilabra & Vengo.

That's probably the only good thing they have. Now, I am 100% sure that the spoilers are right and the ending will be something that I'd like to wipe out from my memory.

• Like 3

Previews of Ep 51 and 52 on bilutv

Ep 51 trailer- Bai Qian goes to visit small Yehua in mortal world. She is telling this little kid that in 10 years time, she will be his wife, he thinks she is pretty lol. Very funny conversation to have with a kid!

Ep 52 trailer- Ah Li goes to Kunlunxu, pays his respects to Mo Yuan. Bai Qian explains to him that Mo Yuan is his dad's brother. Ah Li asked if he should address Mo Yuan as uncle or grand teacher? Very very cute Ah Li!

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, kimlary1234 said:

That's probably the only good thing they have. Now, I am 100% sure that the spoilers are right and the ending will be something that I'd like to wipe out from my memory.

I think at this point, a happy ending for them is too forced. Re-read the PB. It really helps. I'm also re-watching vlove, their modern less epic version. In that drama,  Dilabra is also the one that liked him first. He finally gave her a chance after his two failed relationships. Yes, she was his last relationship because he finally realized that she was the only one that is most suited & compatible with him. It doesn't sound romantic but their chemistry is amazing. 

• Like 3

Be still my heart...be still...

Mo Yuan is breaking my heart (of course not in the way Ye Hua does with his raw crying over loss love) but Mo Yuan is breaking it nonetheless. The issue lies with his heart may be the fault of knowing that Si Yin is a girl thus care for her more than his student that may have develop more into something more.

I'm going to dive in this (without thinking of the 4th novel for a moment as though the novel doesn't exist and can say), Mo Yuan does have feeling for BQ but what type of feeling, he himself may not be sure of (as Zheyan mention it would make him question if it is teacher/student or man/woman). However from a viewer, I would say he does have feelings for her, possibly love for her but timing, misopportunity, and fate is not on his side.

I say fate is not on his side because from the start, fate had already link her to YH. I say that because fate bought her to learn at Kunlun where YH is still in his sleep state and during her days,  she care for the lotus and was the one who awaken YH (it's like by awaking him, she imprinted on him like Jacob to Reneesmee). And even after YH is born,  that fate still link her to YH (through the engagement). And although BQ is going through her love trial and it could be anyone,  fate lead her and YH to each other as mortal.

And even if Mo Yuan is the controller of his own fate (that's too say) timing and misopportunity comes in play because he didn't take action. I mean if looking at it, he have 2 opportunity and time to confess (if he did love Si Yin) which he didnt. Had the confession occur, the meaning of wait for me may have become different and BQ may waited for him for 70,000 years with her heart (if she reciprocate his feeling) however it didn't. And even if he didn't die, i don't think he would confess in thousand of years. And with that 70,000 years he lost his chance especially since she gave her heart to YH and they have a child together and like FJ had mention, fox tribe once they give their heart to someone, it's a love meant for eternity. 

Regretful love is a painful love especially because of the possibly thought of what could've of be and Mo Yuan portraying it breaks me :bawling:

Now, I'm waiting to see if they'll add the brother scene in to interpret Mo Yuan feeling with the 4th novel mindset involving Shao wan and how it interplay his feeling towards BQ. Honestly, I am intrigue with Shao wan and Mo Yuan 4th novel if it's going to happen and not scrap since Mo Yuan deserve a happy ending.

Maybe A.Li could find someone for his uncle.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, faythe said:

I have to say the patents from the fox clans are like 1000X better than the celestial clan. They put their children happiness first before anything else. Take FJ dad for example. Such a strict & proud man, but for the sake of his daughter's happiness, he had to personally seeked out DH for his daughter's happiness. If it was the celestial clan, they would probably buried her 1000 feet under before thar would happen. I really like her dad. 

Yes! I totally agree. The Fox clan is very family-oriented. They appreciate & loyal to/with relationships. The Dragon Clan esp the old King like to call his sons worthless. He is even willing to kill Susu regardless of his precious grandson's happiness..all because of saving face & status.

• Like 5

I watch Novoland the castle in the sky from 1st to 26th episodes. Never watch 27 and 28 because Sad Ending. I hate sad ending :bawling:

Same with Nirvana fire. I stopped watch on the last episodes.

Now I am glad that Fengjiu and Donghua got more screen in episode 50. I miss Yehua though. But I hate to see sad situation between FJ and DH...Oh please....please...please...I beg you, for the writer  team for these drama, don't torture us -audience. Please write a happy ending for FJ and DH.

It was fun to see happy moment between FJ and DH although less screen times than more time to see them but watch them suffered. I don't want to see FJ sad :bawling:

Whatever ending for FJ and DH, I still watch it though, cause these drama is about Yehua and Bai Qian's love. Plus...I want to see Su Jin get punished.

Ps:When these drama is over, I can rewatch it and erased the bad ending later ...lol I love the love story between Yehua and Bai Qian but....

I will only watching FH and DH happy moments.:wub:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY9-12zyyEfNZbc0hFu0Gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYYq1pOhTnieaDA_KgCsQimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5gzYoHFMAQbwDI-aihhimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTm01QIfkPtOS-vFKHZYX  Just A Thought....:rolleyes:

"Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest.  Hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest."

It's easy to write about falling in love, being in love and all the amazing romance in between.  When there is so much romance going on and different views of love and how it touches each character. How it even effects ones life and the choices they make.  Yet there is an opposite side to that happiness coin and that is a lifetime of sadness...

For more than a few of our characters whom enrich this drama their stories are far from happy.  Falling in love is a beautiful thing until you realize the other person isn't willing to give you love in return.  And for some they are able to accept what is real and move on with life.  While for others it is a long and painful journey that often lasts a lifetime.  Full of rejection in knowing you can never own a heart that was never yours or change one when it isn't willing...

It's not that these characters don't have passion about what they feel indeed they did and do...  It's just that them loving someone doesn't mean a guarantee that you will receive love in return.  Still when watching this drama I get so caught up in these ladies evil ways that I often forget as evil as they are the truth is it all started because of one thing, LOVE.  Unfortunately for them both, it's also the one thing they never received...

thanks & credit to all original owners of photos...

Beautifully said. And it's so hard, and you can see that though love is great, it can destroy one's self as well. 

Its so so hard to let go especially when you love someone so much. It broke my heart when FJ dad asked DH to marry her. Our FJ can be a bit stubborn and many people can be stubborn when they are in love but to me, even if DH was my world, I would've given up on him if my dad asked him to marry me and he said no. 

I would feel that it's time to let go. And I hope she does (because in PB, she does try to forget about him). But then again, though spoilers for their ending is out, I really hope DH runs back to her :wub:

• Like 4