Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

thanks bunches to crazyfangirl89!

[Behind-the-way + Notice] Separation is hard and drowsy is hard. But you are good ... (This is the title you gave from OCN. ^^;)

I was wondering if I could reveal this behind-the-scenes make-up. ^^;

Actually, when I finished the last shooting, just the scene of the day ... From November to January ... I had to leave the actors and staffs who were with me for two months.

On the day, all of the restaurants in the canteen, Hye Ri and Woojin finished shooting, and there was really the last two scenes shooting. I ended up at dawn ... I'm tired, but the last scene always gets more balls. Until the bishop okay ... Maybe I am waiting for the bishop okay to come out a little later because something is sad.  

In the end, it sounds okay ... so clapping really ended.

The last scene itself, Yumi is leaving, Jin-wook is looking at the scene that misses Yumi left ... The immersive, not immersive, the actors have become very depressed mode more depressed. So I finished my last shoot and everyone was feeling awesome.

I did not intentionally make this, but it remained. Both of them seem sweet, but Sung - hoon Sanghoon says that he had been so hard to get back to Sung - hoon after he was shot. I feel like I'm in love with you, but I do not know how to do it. I do not know how to do it. I was going to hear ... It was a situation like that. But when Kimi comes out, do you see it too? If you want to be a real couple, foreign fans want you to be a real couple. If you look at the overseas site or comment of our Instagram, you will find Real Couple I really like chemistry, right?

Looking back at making it a long time ago, I think I know how much you two have immersed in Jin Wook Yumi. Cool acting, thank you. It is the trail that I really suffered from breathing. That 's why you have to be tired of being tired. One work, the more you fall into the role, the more difficult it is to get out. Our previous actors also did it, and this actors did. So, it seems that immersive acting is as hard as that.

Now, after OCN 13 broadcast next week, it is concluded really concurrently with overseas simultaneous broadcasting. There are things that are prepared thanks to thanks.

First of all, for the domestic fans, the Oksusu 600 only fan meeting is being prepared. I want to be in a really good space so that fans and actors can feel closer and breathe together. So I think about 200 people will be fans too.

The competition is expected to be huge, and the winners will soon be able to meet the 'Difference Couple'. I was doing '1% of something' when I was so funny and good. The fans who attended, the actors and the staff were all happy, and I was able to do it in this 'romantic romance'.

I am currently in the process of adjusting the schedule of the actors' actors. If you see the two actors who are beautiful not only the appearance but also the beautiful heart, you will see the couple and see your eyes, and you will be impressed again. During that hour over an hour, you'll probably be more open to both of you.

Maybe the dates will be the same for both actors at the beginning of June and it will be around June 12th. We also want to meet with two actors and fans.

Besides, I am also worried about many foreign fans. We've been in the top four for four consecutive weeks since our debut romance debuted at No. 2 in Dramafever. It is a great record. Thanks to the tremendous popularity of <The Rising Romance>, we are preparing something for Warner Bros. Dramafever who is in charge of overseas distribution for overseas fans. I am very curious about what will be prepared, and I will let you know as soon as it is confirmed.

I am preparing for the OST CD, and when I have something like <1%> I can not make an OST or CD, but I am waiting for it because I am entitled to make it somewhere else. Participate in your own production. So I'm talking with Music & New, the official distributor of OST, and I'm looking for a way to create as many songs as I can with as much quality as possible. I think I will try to do that because I have experience of cloud funding in the past. It is not the web drama size, but the long running time of the drama is more than that, so I want to raise the quality of the CD jacket and so on. I'm worried so much, and I'll let you know what to do next week with the distribution distributor. http://m.blog.naver.com/godinmedia/221015920353

2017-05-28_10%3B12%3B08.PNG?type=w2

2017-05-28_10%3B12%3B56.PNG?type=w2

2017-05-28_10%3B13%3B38.PNG?type=w2

2017-05-28_10%3B14%3B02.PNG?type=w2

• Like 2

Hello every one, I just joining this thread to ease my whitdrawal syndrom after My Secret Romance finished :bawling:

Currently re-watch cool kiz on the block 113-124 again and again. I love him there, he was so palyfull but serious when he compete with strong rival :heart:

• Like 3