Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

Yahoo News Japan

From November 18, Son hun's visit to Japan to commemorate the Korean drama "Tireless Romance" broadcast and delivered by the nationwide free broadcasting station "BS 12 Tuerbi" and the video distribution service "GYAO! It was held in Tokyo. Sung-hoon said, "It may be a strange expression in a sense, but since it is a typical romantic comedy, I myself enjoyed it fun and fun and straight, so I hope you enjoy that part." 

【Trailer video image】 "Tired romance" promotion video >>

This work is a romantic love story that was broadcast simultaneously in 120 countries around the world in April 2017 and recorded a huge hit. Two men and women who met in the Wannabe Trab romantically and comically describe the slapsticks that happen by chance reunion as chiefly as worker Hollick's chief general manager and newcomer nutritionist in his company cafeteria in three years. Song Hoon plays Cha Jin-uk with a model-rich visual with a zaibatsu chaebol.

Sung-hoon said, "Although the filming was tight, the atmosphere was very good, the scene was a very pleasant atmosphere, including Ji-sung (who is also active as an actress and former Secret member), such a warm atmosphere is also I think that you can feel it, so please enjoy it to all the Japanese people, "he says," Although some people who are coming to this conference today may not be interested in this drama, even those who are There is power enough to make me think that it will be fun surely once I see it. " 

Because the drama has been a big hit in the world, Sung Hoon holds fan events all over the world, "I think that this opportunity was made possible by the hit of the drama," and thank appreciation for the appearance of the work " When I went to various countries, I felt that the culture was totally different.I also went to the Middle East, but in the region called Middle East, a solid line is drawn between men and women Because it was, I thought that it might rise, but there was a reaction more than imagination, it was a very nice and unforgettable experience. " 

In the play, there is a scene to show off flesh body which was former swimmer, but Sung Hoon said "Before starting the drama, it is pear to expose the body to the director of the production company ... Although it ended exposing the skin in the end, "after all, as for the fact that there are many roles that are seen in the gaze of envy (watershed) from female," When it comes to photographing with a prejudice to the role Although I was in, I am trying to play the person who is written in the script straight now, "I revealed that I am going to work by removing the stereotype for the character.

For the future as well, "I've been five to six years since I started acting, but I gained confidence in myself, as I am thinking that no matter what role comes I can dye my own color I would like to challenge even my role, "he said with a strong eye. 

Tame Romance " is broadcasted on Saturday 18th November (Sat) at the nationwide free broadcasting station "BS12 Tuerbi " (every Saturday and Sunday from 17 o'clock to 18 o'clock), from 18 o'clock on 'GYAO!' Saturday · Sunday from 18 o'clock). 

(Statement / Interview / Masakazu Isobe

https://trendnews.yahoo.co.jp/archives/530672/