Sunghoon 성훈 - [Drama 2023] Perfect Marriage Revenge [Drama 2023] Death's Game

yoyo_icecube

South Korean news report on Japan FM

MBCMBC

Actor Sung-hoon, drama <romantic romance> Japan promotion completed!

2017-11-21 09:40

Actor Seung Hoon has transformed into the director of Cha Jin-wook in <The Romance of Atta>.

oGOBEBHbGP3W636468540345089576.jpg

On the 17th (Fri), Sung hoon attended the promotional event "The Romantic Romance" held in Shinagawa Square eBays, Japan. 

After a special fan meeting with Japanese fans in Busan last August, SH visited fans in Japan in about 3 months. It was only three months, but the fans' affection was bigger, and the rising popularity of SH attractioned keen interest in the major media in Japan. SH started his schedule with the welcome of many fans and media from the airport on the 16th. 

Especially in this promotion in Japan, Sung-hoon, who feels gratitude to the fans who love drama <Tantalizing Romance>, lavishly released the charm hidden. Charismatic, tsundere, and cute charm. Emotionally, is a fatal charm that punches the hearts of fans.  

xd1vi4vunaZj636468540476812541.jpg

In the drama "Aroused Romance," he recreates the beauty and sadness in his heart,, Sung Hoon was embarrassed by the request to show charm, but exploded with despair with a fascination of warmth and enthusiastic fans. 

In addition, Sung-hoon boldly went down to the first floor seats at the fans' request that they wanted to see more closely, and impressed with his fan service, including fans and photo time. As fans responded to endless fan love, they listened to a word and cheered, and for over three hours they exchanged hot and communicated with each other. 

Sh, who finished the promotional fan meeting, said, "Thank you for loving the romantic love, even though it has been a long time since the end of the drama. I feel like I'm back to Cha Jin-wook. I am thankful to the fans who show such love and enthusiasm for the drama and me. " 

"I am surprised that there are many people who can communicate with one of these works. I do not know what to do for you to have a big love. I am grateful that I have become a place to become one with many people who have a bad romance, and I will show you a good work in a better work in the future. " In this way, Sung-hoon spends precious time with the fans around the world and makes the fans around the world a perfect "Sung-hoon" with unique charm. 

On the other hand, Sung - hoon is determined to appear in the role of a star in the reboot Sound of the heart.

iMBC Kim Kyung Hee | Photo courtesy of Stallion Entertainment
  • Thanks 1