4 hours ago, leven said:

News Updates regarding 2 actors.

Xu Wei Zhou flew back to Beijing today and will go back to university as new semester begins. A lot of fans waiting at the airport showed their support to Xu.

Huang Jin Yu attended Angelababy's birthday party and got an interview by host Zhang Da Da. Angel said Huang is so handsome.

Huang ranks NO 1 hot issues in Weibo today

Huang and Xu's interview at Netease attracted 3.5 millions viewers, breaking the record

If Wei Zhou is going back to school for a new semester, then the interview turns out to be false then, how could they possibly start filming in May? It's almost March now which means they would have to start filming in two months, a regular university semester lasts for usually four months here, not sure how it works in other places but I would think that it would be for longer than two months. Also it's good to see the two boys get so much attention, hopefully the seasons will continue so that Feng Song and Chen Wen get more public recognition.  

Also if it's true that they don't have enough funds to release a DVD of Season 1, how could they even film a Season 2 then? kinda wish there was just solid news. ^^; 

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Who is this Angelababy!? Is she real world's LuLu in other name?

Angelababy is best described as China's Kim Kardashian, although she's not as huge compared to Kim, she's basically popular because of her looks. 

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Lovelythings translated the NetEase interview. 

Gah! That was so cute, Feng Song and Chen Wen were bright red, I wish I could see more of them in the future~ On the other hand... Wei Zhou and Johnny were rough housing and playing around like usual, they do look really close together, and Wei Zhou totally went for money shot during the game, what a sneaky guy hehe. 

As for CJD, hopefully whatever legal issue she is pursuing I wish her the best. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, liesl said:

LOL. This Tom and Jerry couple. They put a big grin on my face ( I probably look like a loon watching this video. :grimace: )

Why are they so ADORABLE?! Gaah!

They are ADORABLE!!! 

I laughed so hard watching their antics. Both of them were cheaters! I feel sorry for FS and CW; it's like being with Johnny and Zhouzhou is slowly corrupting FS and CW XD

Heaven, I really hope that Johnny and Zhouzhou to be at least best friend forever; there is precedent for ForeverBromance in George Clooney and Brad Pitt, you know boys! Although more than that is always welcomed!!! :P

• Like 4

Hello, so nice to be here.  My first post.  I am from Chicago, but born in the Philippines.  I just have a question maybe someone can help me.

1)   What is the title of the intro song, artist's name?  Where can i download it?  Can't find it on Chinese iTunes.

2)   Does anyone know where the series was filmed?  Like what city?  It seems like a rural, country town in China.

Thanks so much!

• Like 2

Finally finished episode 15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTlcUsVFiM8)

I don't really know what to say but asdfghjkl how many mo remonths do we have to wait for season 2 and also to see the uncut episodes I dont think I can live lol Even if season 1 is done I think I will keep coming back to this forum lol

I guess these are the pics of Zhou going back to Beijing(?) to go back to college.

CcLkJS-UMAAJzqB.jpg

CcLkJhRVAAErQqR.jpg

CcLkJxcUsAQk-CR.jpg

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

WARNING!!! book 2 spoiler ahead, restricted to +18 only!

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

*hyperventilates* Oh lordy... This is too much for my BL soul. Too much feeling from the sweetness and the smuts and the love...... and from the tough seme mode BLY which is so HOT!

I LOVE YOU @mchansk07 !!!! (Bored? What's bored? The word "bored" doesn't exist when it comes to things related to Addicted! :wub:)

P.S: "your husband richard simmons you" Pfft... ahahahhahahahhahaha! Sorry, I should be getting used to the word "Richard Simmons" by now but I still can't get used to it completely. Especially when the word suddenly comes out in the middle of a hot smut scene. :D What pops out in my mind is then the picture of the real Richard Simmons in his panties.

• Like 10

What an explosion!!! Thank you mchansk07!!

33 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

Hidden Content

sorry for supeeerrrr long summary, hope it doesn't make you bored. i'll stop here for now. 

ps: my chinese is poor, so please forgive me if i made mistake above. i'm looking forward for better translations though :)

In celebration of 100+ pages :) more spoilers please

• Like 8

7 hours ago, mctmy8 said:

Omgerd. Do we still need to speak in English? *cheers* Hahahaha!

I guess so,, its included in their rules,, pero na addict talaga ako dito hanepp!! Gusto ko na bilin yung dvd!! Huhuhu

37 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

@mym999 i will try to summarize that part if you want to know. hope my memory doesn't fail me here, been quite a while since the last time i read.

Hidden Content

Effing F**k !! I just came back from the dead after i read this wonderful thing you post!! Cries a hanriver

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

My dosage has been complete today ^_^!!! Thanks so much for the summary! 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, heroine04 said:

Attention!! Lurker coming in to the Light!!! Hahhahaha first of all, this is the first forum that i ever joined in because, what can i do, i am ADDICTED!!! This is the first forum i check every minute and be happy coz there is always updates about our favorite drug (if you know what i mean,, smirk)  haha because sadly its the end of season 1 and the start of s2 is so frustatingly long for my liking,, i feel like im gonna die if i dont see any updates every minute,, see?? Thats what this webseries do to me,, arggghhh anyways, are there any Filipino here?? I'm so interested to buy the DVD if ever they produce it !! And is there anyone who knows where i can find english translation of the whole novel,, thank you in advance my fellow addicts,, haha

welcome to the ADDICTED CLUB :) .. im also a Filipino fan here :) ..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

Hidden Content

Holy smoking mother of all that is good....:wub::o

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gilbert Gonzales said:

Hello, so nice to be here.  My first post.  I am from Chicago, but born in the Philippines.  I just have a question maybe someone can help me.

1)   What is the title of the intro song, artist's name?  Where can i download it?  Can't find it on Chinese iTunes.

2)   Does anyone know where the series was filmed?  Like what city?  It seems like a rural, country town in China.

Thanks so much!

For the music u can check this : 

The intro song is ny Timmy aka Xu Weizhou haha. He wrote intro and ending song

http://www.xiami.com/collect/141169807

• Like 1

Hidden Content

OH MY HOLY GOD! I am speechless. I am breathless. I've never been so speechless and breathless in my entire life. 

Oh and one more thing. If they won't make a second and third season I swear I richard simmons richard simmons and richard simmons will richard simmons someone. I have to see this on screen. 

• Like 5

Hidden Content

thanks for this :) .. now i feel like season 2 will have more smuts ahaha .. LOL !!

i so miss the feeling when waiting for an updates for new episodes :( .. huhu

• Like 4

Hidden Content

LOL!!!!! More spoiler pleaseeeeee. 
I woke up and read this.. it is superb.
Congratulation on more than 100 pages!

Their career is rocketing!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GMLA06 said:
20 hours ago, mym999 said:

This is completly my IMAGINATION

After marriage GH asks BLY do you like kids..He says ya i like kids..Do you want one...We can adopt a child..you can be Mom and i will be Dad..
Bly will be shocked whether he is serious or joking...He asks are u serious...

GH : i like kids but i dont want one..What if you like him more than me..What if you spend more time with him than me..How can i see you pamper him ,How can i share your smile with him...I don't want to be jealous of my own child...Its not like we are spending every minute together..I have office and you are busy in training..I dont want to share your time with anyone...I already lost 8Years ,I dont want to lose not even a second..Lets just 
 before he finishes  

BLY kisses GH on lips and finishes by saying lets be together just two of us...I only love you and want you...I promise...GH kisses him back and says I love too much yin za...

OMG ♥♥♥♥♥ This made my Night XD ughhhhhh Gu Hai of my life wher art thou? BUT SERIOUSLY IF IT IS NOT BLY NOBODY CAN HAVE GUHAI *POINTS KNIFE*

Your imgainination is so damn sweet...
i cant agree more... <3 :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4