17 minutes ago, evedear said:

@thoron that was awesome ='D

Thank you. Was it the same journey for you @evedear ? It is my sort of love letter to the thread and to my fellow addicts like you disguised as a greeting. Glad you liked it. My notifs are on fire. Thanks guys!

*Forces the already tired Teresa Teng to sing for the Nth Time.*

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thoron said:

I abuse mp3 files of Johnny-Zhouzhou singing during fan meeting these days! Bad, since actually I have to do my work transcribing some research interview XD

Have a nice rest and join us again tomorrow!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I abuse mp3 files of Johnny-Zhouzhou singing during fan meeting these days! Bad, since actually I have to do my work transcribing some research interview XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwM8TClz5iw&feature=youtu.be

I have this blasting on repeat while at work! Thankfully I have my own office. My coworkers would probably be annoyed otherwise

• Like 2

1 hour ago, porcelainwhite said:

I just wanted to say another thing - I have been a long time lurker and even a regular poster on many sites, this has been going on for years really, I often find myself drawn to communities such as this one where I can discuss my opinions with people who share my interest in certain topics, but never before did I find myself checking a thread more than once a day like I do now, nor did I ever refresh said topic every five minutes (like I also do now) excitedly waiting on a reply that I am dying to hear. This thread is also my addiction, not just this show that we all love. So are you guys. The atmosphere here is so positive and pleasant. I love all of your updates. I find myself smiling a whole lot more when some of you post in a way that has already become familiar to me. I love your styles, your writings, your opinions. That's all I wanted to say for now, better stop before I get too sappy. :)

SAME FRIEND! I haven't felt like this since I was a teenager years and years ago. Does anyone here remember CabucoJuice by any chance? LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gayyoxx said:

Nice of you to wish her well. But No. Teresa Teng will not sleep.Will not eat.Until im Satisfied!

Now, Teresa from the top!

(lol. "I Only Care About You" is such a lilting song right? )

disclaimer: To her fans,  i have only the biggest respect for the artist Teresa Teng. Prior the series, i have zero knowledge of her. I now know she's dead. this Teresa, however is the mp3 im abusing so. Just sayin. ^_^

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, thoron said:

Nice of you to wish her well. But No. Teresa Teng will not sleep.Will not eat.Until im Satisfied!

Now, Teresa from the top!

(lol. "I Only Care About You" is such a lilting song right? )

disclaimer: To her fans,  i have only the biggest respect for the artist Teresa Teng. Prior the series, i have zero knowledge of her. I now know she's dead. this Teresa, however is the mp3 im abusing so. Just sayin. ^_^

I love Teresa Teng's songs. I've been listening to her since I was a kid. My dad has a bunch of her CDs. But even then, the version that Zhou Zhou and Johnny does for "I Only Care About You" is amazing and I love it! LOL

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Thanks for the info.

So, was it some people hacked her account then impersonating her to do interview (maybe the one with details on kissing etc?)

Well, to be honest, I don't see anything unusual from that interview. We already have that kind of information (that Zhouzhou got embarrassed, that the chemistry is great between the two etc) from many BTS and live interview. The new info were on DVD and Season 2; which make me sad if those info are fake :(

@gayyoxx that interview was a FAKE?? :flushed:

omooo, i didn't check any link, just read the post here. didn't think that it was faked at all.

i thought the interview, though nice but a bit weird. too accommodated to our curiosities, no? and CJD just answered them all without beating the bush. sigh, there goes my imagination :(

no wonder, she sued them. this is like pouring fuel to fire. i'm afraid chinese govt will be more dead set to shut down this series if those crackbrains keep doing this kind of thing :angry:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, andrewth said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwM8TClz5iw&feature=youtu.be

I have this blasting on repeat while at work! Thankfully I have my own office. My coworkers would probably be annoyed otherwise

This is the stylized version. For the gloomy dramatic times. 

Then there is the live version by ZhouZhou & Johnny. For sweeter cuter moments.

No. Let them hear it. Who knows. You might convert some to our addiction. 

You might even snag the GuHai or BaiLouYin of your desires. :P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Leo456 said:

News Update!

Translate from @wangjcsub in Twitter

(her source: Weibo of Chai Jidan, the writter)

See you in the court. 

CJD sues about her film that is banned. 

Let's pray for her and Heroin's team. 

NO,NO,NO

She wants to sue someone who hacked her Weibo account saying CJD slept with Xu Wei Zhou.

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

6 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Episode 14 thoughts

Hide contents

What Gu Hai said on the rooftop is really sweet!!! It's not that nice to speak ill of Bai LuoYin's dad like that, but I can feel the emotional connection GH was trying to make with BLY, especially at a time when BLY needed someone to comfort the most. Also, I'm not sure if they did something before they woke up in bed,,, Gonna KIV this.

To correct what I said earlier, Gu Yang (GY) is Gu Hai's paternal cousin, not his brother. My bad. :sweatingbullets:

I'm really confused with his scenes. GY went for the dinner but didn't introduce himself or explain his purpose of visit. When he's at their house, he kept complaining about how bad the house design and layout is. How can he be so not subtle and courteous at GH's place in front of his friend BLY too. When he talks to GH & BLY, he paces in the room like a supervisor. I would have been so annoyed by someone like him. However, since GH didn't find him weird and he is quite close to him, I think he just has a weird/ introverted personality for now.

LOL. The moment GY leaves, BLY dashes into the room. And that smile on BLY's face! Gosh!! He knew GH was going to tease him and actually was preparing for it all this while. He's hiding but he looked so much like he wanted GH to tease. After that, they were in bed. AND I DIED. lol. Something definitely was cut here... GH... :D

Also, while they were in bed, GH told BLY about his childhood with GY. He said he cries when he is chasing a kite that has flown away, but GY laughs instead. He explained that this implies he is kind while GY is evil. Erm... This connection is a bit far-fetched, in my opinion...

LOL. The Ji Ba joke is funny. Thanks to what the explanation I read here though. The episode cut off the part where BLY explained the joke... ==

And Jiang Yuan, the mother of all things bad. Her scheming mind shines so brightly that it turns night to day. Gosh. She tried to do some damage on the relationship between BLY, Aunty Zou and his dad. Also, she actually told BLY crudely, "After graduating from 4 years of studies, those low-class citizens will still be low-class citizens". :angry:

GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! BLY doesn't want Jiang Yuan to come over to disturb their lives... He wants to do the private things with GH so badly.. My mind has gone off tangent here. lolll. Yes, please do change the lock on the door, GH. :D

Also, I'm not sure if they did something before they woke up in bed,,, Gonna KIV this.

They probably cuddlesss?? :wub: I can't imagine them doing something naughty after that melancholic scene...

He's hiding but he looked so much like he wanted GH to tease. After that, they were in bed. AND I DIED. lol. Something definitely was cut here

Definitely....! Otherwise why would Luoyin asked Guhai how he got the scar on his abdomen. Surely he saw it because they did something naughty hahahaha... I just love Zhouzhou's giggles when they were rolling around on the bed. Such a cute moment! And the fact that after "that", he was rather...calm and tender.. He stroked Guhai's head when his head hit the headrest.. :wub:

3 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Exactly. To be honest I don't like weak ukes either, but what you said, if there is a bit of a mixture (strong personality, but cute as well), that's what I prefer too. CC and LL have very similar plot lines and sometimes they gave me a headache to figure out when and why did the main leads fall in love and why suddenly the straight ukes sleeping with the dominant semes. That's why I like Addicted, their relationship is progressing slowly, realistic and this whole 'I fell in love with you' thing isn't happening overnight. Esp BLY resistance and thoughts make it more to a down to earth show. 

Even though I watch Japanese BL live actions I don't really like them. The actors nothing compared to Johnny and ZhouZhou. Their acting is awkward and seems like as though they would be continuously in stage-fright and can't relax. I watch them once, but that's it, I doesn't make me so addicted to watch it over and over again...like Addicted. Maybe there was only one Japanese BL live action that I could watch more then once, Seven Days. The only reason is one of the main actors. Finally his acting looks natural compared to the other japanese actors and it was a breath of fresh air. However I did not like the other actor he was paired with (can't relax, overplaying his character and acts unnatural) and I continuously wished while watching it they cast someone else instead of him. I can give you a link for the two eps of this movie if you are interested and have't seen it yet, as it is a bit difficult to find with eng subs.

Counter Attack and Like Love shared the same director.. It wasn't the same director for Heroin right? Counter Attack Webseries is choppy as fudge and some of the storylines didn't make sense because they chopped off a lot from the novel to fit into an 8 episodes web series... However, even reading the novel, I kinda felt their love is built on lust. Heroin is just a whole new level from Counter Attack. I like how their relationship was built up, the characters dynamic, the turning point of their relationship... Everything just hits my shipper's heart hard!! It's so fascinating that I need to discuss it with someone and the reason why this thread is born...

I just watched subbed episode 15 thanks to @bluestrudels !!

Guhai's "Don't upset me or else.." and "I better not give her false hope since I don't like her.." already hinted at us on the rainy days ahead... Based on the spoilers that I've read here, Luoyin's actions do feel like he's giving her a false sense of hopes... I understand they had history together but... I don't think he should have picked up the call from Shihui (he picked up twice!) and should've just go and change the phone numbers again... His actions are driving Guhai crazy... Guhai's "You don't love me that much. I don't know who's in your heart.." shows how insecure he is at that time... and "You're mine.." defines the level of his craziness over Luoyin... Actually I'm mad at these two rather than at Shihui... Guhai has insecurity issue, which stemmed from Luoyin's lack of confirmation on the status of their relationship.. plus adding fuel to the fire when he trusted Shihui more than Guhai... Then we have Luoyin who has some major trust issue, which... probably stemmed from Guhai's obsessive & possessive behaviour towards him. So he probably thought that Guhai is capable of doing such things to Shihui because of his jealousy...

@Maria Fe Jonson Yangmeng & Youqi will get together 8 years later when they're adults... Long way to go ;)

Guest skeletonworks
5 minutes ago, leven said:

NO,NO,NO

She wants to sue someone who hacked her Weibo account saying CJD slept with Xu Wei Zhou.

Oh God this is horrendous... This hacking.. And the content too... Just no... IF YOU'RE GONNA HACK INTO CJD'S ACCOUNT, AT LEAST WRITE SOMETHING LIKE JOHNNY SLEPT WITH ZHOUZHOU??!!? Lack of BL love izzit this poor hackersss???!!!!

Someone pls clean my mind of the image of CJD with Zhouzhou >_>

As celebrated by @thoron's very educational post, we reached 100! So I took it upon myself to take an idea inspired by @mym999 and gift you all with this ^_^ :

Spoiler

fanfiction removed

This is the whole story, not an excerpt. Hope you enjoyed!
I've provided it on another platform (AFF) in case anyone prefers to read it over there: link removed.

The original post:

On February 26, 2016 at 2:25 PM, mym999 said:

This is completly my IMAGINATION
After marriage GH asks BLY do you like kids..He says ya i like kids..Do you want one...We can adopt a child..you can be Mom and i will be Dad..
Bly will be shocked whether he is serious or joking...He asks are u serious...

GH : i like kids but i dont want one..What if you like him more than me..What if you spend more time with him than me..How can i see you pamper him ,How can i share your smile with him...I don't want to be jealous of my own child...Its not like we are spending every minute together..I have office and you are busy in training..I dont want to share your time with anyone...I already lost 8Years ,I dont want to lose not even a second..Lets just 
 before he finishes  BLY kisses GH on lips and finishes by saying lets be together just two of us...I only love you and want you...I promise...GH kisses him back and says I love too much yin za...

Thank you for letting me use your idea @mym999.

• Like 8

News Updates regarding 2 actors.

Xu Wei Zhou flew back to Beijing today and will go back to university as new semester begins. A lot of fans waiting at the airport showed their support to Xu.

Huang Jin Yu attended Angelababy's birthday party and got an interview by host Zhang Da Da. Angel said Huang is so handsome.

Huang ranks NO 1 hot issues in Weibo today

Huang and Xu's interview at Netease attracted 3.5 millions viewers, breaking the record

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, thoron said:

Thank you. Was it the same journey for you @evedear ? It is my sort of love letter to the thread and to my fellow addicts like you disguised as a greeting. Glad you liked it. My notifs are on fire. Thanks guys!

I'm actually here from the first page, made my account to start writing here, so my life in Soompi is readuced to ShangYin.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
4 minutes ago, leven said:

how to upload pics?

You have to upload the pic on external site. You can try http://imgur.com/ Then copy the direct link URL of the uploaded image. Go to Soompi.. Click "Insert other media" button at the bottom of your reply box. And choose "Insert image from URL".

Thanks for the updates! Happy to see Zhouzhou and Johnny so loved :-)

7 hours ago, thoron said:

Its starting to sound like a REHAB here.. 

"Umm hello. I'm blah blah..  Got addicted to ADDICTED because blah blah.. "

..except this time, no one wants to recover or get rid of the addiction. 

I wonder if there's a lost soul out there who's lookin for HEROIN the actual addictive substance and then stumbles here. that would be funny. 

Get your confessions in Guys. 

Dr. Bai Lou Yin and Dr. Gu Hai are coming in shortly.. our resident THERAPISTS

For the meantime, allow nurse JIN LULU to attend to you. (see picture from previous page. I cant believe it but she's actually.. Oh nvm.)

Hehe. Constantly having "heroin" and "addicted" as search terms the last few days has affected my google-assembled profile. I now see the occasional  online drug  counseling ads 

• Like 5