I asked because.. 

*pants, gasping for air*

BREAKING NEWS!!! 

I don't mean to revive a settled issue. But i have found a revelation. 

Remember our discussion regarding.. 

WHO TOPPED WHO FIRST?? 

I have found the DEFINITIVE SOURCE regarding that matter. 

I know, i know, our most noble translators and spoilors have all given their take on the issue. And disclaimer: with all due respect, i acknowledge all of those.. 

But i have just found the one thing that could cast down all doubts regarding the issue. 

I tell you guys, this is IT. 

Will be posting it in a while after i figure out how to post it. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, mctmy8 said:

Fellow addicts, Can I ask a little favor? Can you guys send me the link where I can read the english translated novel please. Thank you. God bless us all. :)

U can find all the necessary links on the first page )) There are only 4 chapters translated in eng. http://justblthings.weebly.com/are-you-addicted.html

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thoron said:

When you asked that a lil earlier, i tried to help you. I browsed episode 14 Lukas but sadly i don't know either. 

You could directly ask our Chinese friends here tho. 

i have tried even a music searching app and nothing >.< Hope one of the fellow addicts could help <3

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, addictedaddict said:

OMG~ this was amazing!! I squealed like a little girl reading this. LOL

They are just too cute~

Thank you for this! :)

You're welcome, and thank you ^_^

I'm going to try and finish up all the GH/LY and JY/ZZ pieces I've started because I don't know how much longer I'll be writing for this fandom :/ There's so much drama, with all the banning, rumors, speculations, and now even a court order...the fandom is almost starting to feel unhealthy for me :sweatingbullets: I don't know if anyone else writes fanfics for this series but I hope so, so you all have things to keep you sane until the beginning of 2017 (if there's even a second season). I like doing it, and hope to continue doing it, at least until I can't anymore.

Edit: Thanks to all the people who introduced themselves via comment over at my stories ^_^

• Like 5

2 hours ago, leven said:

NO,NO,NO

She wants to sue someone who hacked her Weibo account saying CJD slept with Xu Wei Zhou.

Actually I am not surprised that the fans did this with CJD (as I heard the hackers were actually fan of the show), in China/Japan/Korea etc fans sometimes go real crazy. I like kpop, but I never read news about the singers, however my friend does daily and she told me some crazy richard simmons the fans do there. Like chasing them with taxi/car and unfortunately not once the stars suffer accident because of this or giving poisoned drink to one of the members of their favourite band (but that one member they hate... so let's poison him. Sure. What a logic. /He was rushed to the hospital). There are really scary stories about these fans. Of course I know that these are exceptional cases, and most of the fans are not like this in China and would never hurt/humiliate either of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Now, I am spamming here, hope you all forgive me.

Speaking about the chemistry between GH-BLY (again), the only series that I can think of having such chemistry is BBC's Merlin. I was drawn by how the actors portrayed Arthur and Merlin. Full of antagonism at the beginning and then evolved slowly into respect, trust and loyalty. While there was nothing sexual with their relationship, my heart bled seeing how they cared for each other. With a loyal companion like Merlin, Arthur did not need Gwen at all ;)

For those who are not familiar with Merlin, enjoy this MV!

Oh YES YES YES!!! I thought I was the only one who thought of this! :w00t:

And somehow I can't help but seeing Colin Morgan in Xu Weizhou. I know it's weird and I know that they're completely different, heck I can't even tell you what's the same between them but I can't help but feeling this way. Is it because both of them are adorably adorable and good at acting? I wonder...

• Like 2

Hello,

I have been a ghost follower of this forum since the beginning and I just want to thank everyone for updates, comments, and translations.  It has really made me love the Addicted series even more since I would come on here and see so many other fans.  I've read quite a few people talking about how they got into the series so I figured I'd make my first post about that:

I found this series pretty early on when I was looking for the uncut eng subbed version of LL2.  There was a recommended video showing GH and BYL on a road as the thumbnail.  So of course I clicked on it but I don't speak Chinese or read it so I had no idea what was going on, and the vid was a BTS so there was no clear indication it was a BL drama.  But later on youtube decided I needed to see this series because 50% of my recommendations were BTS, MV, FM vids, and trailers for Addicted (most of my recommendations are BL... I have a problem lol).  So I started watching trailers and everything else and I've been in LOVE with GH and BYL ever since lol.  Now I am just a complete addict so much that I'm reading the google translation of the novel because I just can't wait, watching all videos no matter if there are subs or not, and checking this forum through the day to stay updated lol!!  So thank you fellow addicts for making this silent reader feel apart of the Heroin club!! :* 

• Like 4

Just to let you guys know that the subs for episode 14 is finally complete on "Chinese Web Series" Youtube channel. FINALLY!

Okay here's some thoughts on episode 14:

The rooftop scene is really sad... The cool and aloof Bai LuoYin looked so fragile and lost at that moment. It makes me want to go to hug him. :( I'm so glad that he has Gu Hai by his side who could comfort him and hug him.

It's maybe because of the number of the episodes, but I'm kinda disappointed that they don't show us the reason why Bai LuoYin starts to live with Gu Hai all of the sudden. Is it because he already thought Gu Hai as his boyfriend? Is it because he started to accept Gu Hai after the rooftop scene? Is it because he doesn't want to disturb his father's happiness? Or does he still feel awkward with his new family?

One thing that I'm disappointed about is the missing saga of Auntie Zhou's husband appearance. Had I hadn't read the novel summary on this thread, I would still have a question mark about Auntie Zhou's background and would probably assume that she used the word "husband" as a way to reject Bai LuoYin's father. But oh well... just 15 episodes....

By the way, I'm still unable to quite put my finger on Gu Hai's cousin. Why does he behave like that? Being so rude all the time to Bai LuoYin. He's fine with Gu Hai but with Bai LuoYin... The only plausible explanation that I could think of is probably jealousy. Jealous because he's close to Gu Hai and Gu Hai suddenly has another "brother" besides him and of course he can see that Gu Hai is much closer and much more attached to his new "brother" than to him.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, liesl said:

It's maybe because of the number of the episodes, but I'm kinda disappointed that they don't show us the reason why Bai LuoYin starts to live with Gu Hai all of the sudden. Is it because he already thought Gu Hai as his boyfriend? Is it because he started to accept Gu Hai after the rooftop scene? Is it because he doesn't want to disturb his father's happiness? Or does he still feel awkward with his new family?

I'm still unable to quite put my finger on Gu Hai's cousin. Why does he behave like that? Being so rude all the time to Bai LuoYin. He's fine with Gu Hai but with Bai LuoYin... The only plausible explanation that I could think of is probably jealousy. Jealousy because he's close to Gu Hai and Gu Hai suddenly has another "brother" besides him and of course he can see that Gu Hai is much closer and attached to his new "brother" than to him.

Lou Yin moves out to make space for Aunt Zhou and her son/his step brother. He puts on quite a show when convincing his father to get married, but then ends up relying on Gu Hai for comforting. I think that's Lou Yin's main problem. He puts other people' need first without having enough self-confidence xD

GY is just being snotty toward BLY, probably because of LY's background: how he is poor and his mother marry to GY's uncle aka GH's dad. More importantly, GY is being protecting of GH and he clearly sees through the "brotherly" act between GH and BLY. Might be GY is being jealous or might be he is not supporting GH's orientation.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, lancei said:

Lou Yin moves out to make space for Aunt Zhou and her son/his step brother. He puts on quite a show when convincing his father to get married, but then ends up relying on Gu Hai for comforting. I think that's Lou Yin's main problem. He puts other people' need first without having enough self-confidence xD

GY is just being snotty toward BLY, probably because of LY's background: how he is poor and his mother marry to GY's uncle aka GH's dad. More importantly, GY is being protecting of GH and he clearly sees through the "brotherly" act between GH and BLY. Might be GY is being jealous or might be he is not supporting GH's orientation.

Him being selfless is the reason why I love Bai LuoYin so much! :wub:  And probably the reason why Gu Hai loves him as well among other things. It makes one want to take care of him since he ignores his well being so much for other people's sake. Maybe that's why Gu Hai pampers and spoils him so much? But still it would be nice if there's a scene about this decision making of his though. A dialogue with his father or a dialogue with Gu Hai or something. But well that's just my opinion.

Ah background! Classic reason for people being snotty to another person. How could I ever forget that? Glad you pointed that out.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, liesl said:

Him being selfless is the reason why I love Bai LuoYin's character so much. Aaaw. But it would be nice if there's a scene about this decision making of his though. A dialogue with his father or Gu Hai or something. But well that's just my opinion.

Ah background! Classic reason for people being snotty to another person. How could I ever forget that? Glad you pointed that out.

In Ep 13, GH mentioned that Papa Yi and Aunt Zhou should get marry, then there won't be enough space and LY will have to move to live with GH. Then there were a talk between BLY and his dad. Both scene are kinda rushed but I guess that's what they have to do to fit in other important stuff (bed scene, anyone :P) Hopefully with better budget and longer episode, season 2 will be more polished.

Being selfless is a good trait but it comes with a per-requisite which is self-reliant. Despite his calm and collected appearance, BLY doesn't appear to me as a strong, independent individual. That's probably why he left after the car accident, realizing he is not ready for GH"s love ( I don't think he is ready either.....)

PS:

19 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Lovelythings translated the NetEase interview. 

Chen Wen and Feng Song are really cute in the interview :D

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Lovelythings translated the NetEase interview. 

LOL. This Tom and Jerry couple. They put a big grin on my face ( I probably look like a loon watching this video. :grimace: )

Why are they so ADORABLE?! Gaah!

• Like 5