I just saw there is no official page for counter attack...So i created one...guys support me....its my first time creating a topic and ofcourse i did while copying the format from others content since im new to this....Critique my work HERE...

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

Translated by someone on youtube.

Guhai: I'm glad I have a nice wife like you.

Luoyin: If you use the word "wife" again, I'll castrate you!

Guhai: If you want to drown me, you need a bigger tank! (castrate and down sounds the same in Chinese)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luoyin: Youqi is pestering you?

Yangmeng: Yes, yes! He's staring at me now and following me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guhai now declaring Luoyin as his wife kyaaaaaa~~~~~

I think Youqi is just stealing glance at Luoyin. Poor Yangmeng... lolololololol

6 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Yes you're right. And it's the same song playing when Luoyin flashbacked about his happy time with Guhai after he left Guhai at the massage house..

Where is the original song from...give me link..i will download whole song....

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
9 hours ago, jijiyoyoleo said:

Didn't LY already give that uniform to GH then GH kept it preciously?

I'm pretty sure he took it either when he was moving Guhai's things to his house (the Lulu came and crushed Guhai's phone scene) OR when he packed up Guhai's stuffs and brought it to the massage house (episode 11). I'll have to ask my friend to confirm this. 

On 2/18/2016 at 6:29 AM, Evil Blea said:

Wait 5 hours only? Are u sure? *^* where r u watching this? I only ever watch on YouTube and sometimes they post late :((

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Translated by someone on youtube.

Guhai: I'm glad I have a nice wife like you.

Luoyin: If you use the word "wife" again, I'll castrate you!

Guhai: If you want to drown me, you need a bigger tank! (castrate and down sounds the same in Chinese)

Luoyin: Youqi is pestering you?

Yangmeng: Yes, yes! He's staring at me now and following me!

Guhai now declaring Luoyin as his wife kyaaaaaa~~~~~

I think Youqi is just stealing glance at Luoyin. Poor Yangmeng... lolololololol

ahaha i really love the way how GH claims than BLY is his " WIFE " :) .. now BLY is more comfortable the GH because he already confesses his true feelings for him ..

more power and i already watch the uncut for Ep11 .. grrrr I LOVE IT :) ..

Not much was missing from Episode 11, other than the cut scenes. Urgh.

I dug out the details for some other scenes though, such as the one in class where BLY flipped the pages of GH's exercise book, GH's drinking session, and the chat between GH & BLY in the massage room. Enjoy~

Novel comparisons for Episode 11

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, You Qi = YQ, Yang Meng = YM

More details from the novel

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 81 to 84. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

1. Part of Ch. 81: GH’s feelings at the school gate

Spoiler

At the school gate, GH saw BLY & YQ walk into school happily. He became furious. And the novel writes:

A fire starts burning inside GH. Anger and jealousy intertwined inside him. He stared at BLY's back and his face. An unextinguishable sense of pressure struck every part of his body once again. GH thought, "So, I'm the only one who is feeling miserable. I am the only who cares. To him, I'm merely a companion. I'm just like another one else."

>> This is the complete opposite of what BLY truly thinks of GH in Chapter 80, which wasn’t in the episode. Note: Refer to the other section below.

During class, BLY was especially sensitive to any movements that could be a sign of GH coming to class. And the novel writes:

"This is GH's exercise book. Since he's not here, I'll leave it with you."

BLY browsed the book randomly. Inside it was GH's practise writing on poem phrases. At one glance, it seemed like BLY himself wrote them, but minor differences could be seen at a closer look. Every word in it, written stroke by stroke, showed the writer's patient, serious and unwavering efforts... If BLY didn't know what he wrote, these words could have fooled him to think that it's his work.

Some feelings are hard to part because they are too entrenched in every fibre of our daily lives.

It is not only about the words. Many BLY's life habits have also started to intertwine with GH's.

When they walked on a street and see a familiar scene, they will smile at each other. When they eat, they will pass what they dislike eating to each other's bowl. They often put on the wrong pair of slippers and take the wrong towel. After waking up, they will put on each other's jacket and their smell lingers on each other's body for the whole day...

BLY flipped to the back and saw 3 pages packed with words.

One page contained "Bai", one contained "Luo", and one contained "Yin".

When we practise writing, we often subconsciously write what appears in our heads, just like when we hear a song, we will whistle to that song for the whole day. BLY didn't want to think what GH was thinking, while writing those words, that could have made him write with such intense feelings.

After class, Dan Xiao Xuan asked BLY.

"Where did GH go?"

"I don't know."

"You actually don't know where he is?" Dan Xiao Xuan is always charming when she exaggerates, "Aren't both of you taking turns to come for class? You come today and he will come tomorrow. Every day you guys send one person as a representative, and collate the information later on..."

"GH came yesterday?"

Dan Xiao Xuan nodded, "Yes. He was here on the two days that you weren't here."

Something changed in BLY and he didn't say a word.

At the end of the second lesson, class representative walked towards BLY.

"This is GH's school safety booklet. Since he's not here, you should help him sign it."

BLY hesitated a bit, but still helped GH sign it in the end.

At noon, school ended. An officer came to look for BLY.

"This is an express package for GH. I'm not sure why it came to the school. Help him keep it."

>> Later on, BLY brought this package to look for GH. I'm not sure why the episode didn't bother to include this. Isn't it weird that BLY visit GH with a package out of nowhere?

GH went for a drink with two friends, Li Yue (LY) & Zhou Si Hu (ZSH). His friends were trashing Jin Lulu in front of GH so as to make him feel better about his break-up, not knowing that GH was upset for another reason. And the novel writes:

LY was about to leave to call for a waiter. Suddenly, he was pushed by GH and fell hard on the sofa.

"GH, what's with you?" LY was stunned.

GH was too dizzy to hear him. He used both hands to press against LY's cheeks, screamed at top of his voice, and interrogated him with much misery, "Have I been treating you badly? Who have I, GH, treated like this before?"

"Okok," LY complied, "You've never treated anyone else as nice as you did to me."

"Then, why did you say such heartless words?"

LY imagined himself as Jin Lulu, and unwillingly said, "Because I'm cheap!"

"Who did you say is cheap?" GH pulled LY's hair towards the back of his head and took a bite out of his forehead, "Who let you say that you are cheap?"

"Ow, Da Hai! When did you learn to bite?" LY cried.

ZSH laughed on one side.

GH still felt conflicted with pain and grievances. Sometimes, he would talked to himself. Sometimes, he would scold out of anger, saying the same two lines, "Why are you so ruthless? Don't you think of me?"

ZSH sighed, "This Jin Lulu did so much harm!"

"Yin Zi," GH suddenly hugged LY, "I miss you."

Yin Zi?

LY & ZSH both stunned for a moment. Why does this name sound so familiar?

GH didn't give time for LY & ZSH to react. He tore open LY's shirt and bit a chunk out of his chest, causing LY to scream non-stop.

"You don't care, right? You don't take me seriously right? I'll screw you now. If you have the guts, don't scream! If I don't screw you till submission, I won't be called GH!"

"I'm out of this!!!!" LY screamed towards the sky, "Hu Zi!! Hu Zi!! Save me!!"

Note: Hu Zi here means Zhou Xiao Hu, his friend.

>> LOL it’s a lot funnier in the novel. I’m not sure where GH picked up the habit of biting people. xD

2. Ch. 82, parts: BLY went to find GH

Spoiler

After BLY asked, "What attitude do you want from me?", the novel writes about BLY's thoughts:

I came to see you without caring for my embarrassment. I went against my principles for the first time. I was worried for you and wanted to see how you were doing. And you? From start to end, you didn't look me in the eye! Are you qualified to question my attitude?

After GH said, "BLY, besides the day that my mum passed away, I, GH, have never cried for anyone.", the novel writes:

It pains BLY so much, as if blades were cutting up his heart, when he heard what GH said with grief. And the novel writes:

BLY definitely felt that GH has been treating him well. Since young, he and Bai Han Qi have been leading their lives without much expectations. The first person to put on shoes for him was GH. The person who tucks him into bed countless of times every night is GH. The person who put his two pieces of steak meat into his bowl, when having ramen, is GH... GH has been pampering him without holding back. GH gives in to him and makes sure he doesn't suffer any grievances. As for the one week of separation, that made BLY feel as if he lost an entire world worth of love.

When BLY heard the song on the street, the novel writes:

BLY's eyes suddenly turned red. He remembered the night when GH was singing this song, he laughed at him. At this moment, he suddenly wanted to have GH sing it again for him so very much…

3. Ch. 83 & 84: BLY got kidnapped. (Read more here.)

Parts that are missing or different from the episode

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 80 & 81. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts from the novel.

1. Parts of Ch. 80:

Spoiler

Missing from the episode: YQ's taxi ride to BLY’s house

After school, You Qi (YQ) hopped onto a taxi and followed Yang Meng (YM). He did not know that YM was heading to BLY's house. As the taxi reached BLY's place, YQ took out 25 yuan, as stated on the meter, to pay the driver but the driver refused. The driver recounted how he took another guy's request to follow a guy on the bicycle along the same route and that guy gave him 100 yuan. YQ said that he's poor and the driver locked the doors. They argued even more. In the end, YQ compromised and paid 100 yuan.

>> That guy whom the driver was talking about is GH. What a strange coincidence. xD

Missing from the episode: BLY's thoughts on GH

The novel writes:

At night, BLY asked YQ to stay over at his place.

In the silent night, everyone was asleep. YQ cooped himself up under the blanket, keeping his eyes on BLY.   

"Did you and GH have a fight?"

BLY was shocked but he acted very calmly.

"What makes you think it is him?"

"Don't you think that the bond between both of you is different from others?"

YQ was not the only one who had said these words to BLY. Even Bai Han Qi had told BLY the same words before. But, they carried two different flavours, coming from them. Bai Han Qi only felt that both GH & BLY are brothers for life while YQ's words had a much deeper meaning in them secretly.

BLY was not used to discuss the relationship between guys with a guy, and so he didn't say another word.

The night deepens. YQ couldn't fight the drowsiness and so fell asleep first.

BLY looked at YQ silently.

Both GH & YQ are his classmates. They are both his friends. Why does he get a completely different feeling from GH as compared to YQ?

"Yin Zi..."

BLY closed his eyes. GH's voice calling out for BLY echoes in his mind constantly. Every night, GH shouts those words for God knows how many times. He would say the last word with a very long drag. It had a flavour of ridicule, but it also had a strong sense of close intimacy and playfulness.

If this voice was to be from YQ, BLY will surely find it disgusting, but if it's from GH, he won't.

>> BLY knew the thing between him and GH is different.

2. Part of Ch. 81: Before GH saw BLY & YQ at the school gate

Spoiler

Missing from the episode:

In the next morning, YQ tried to ride a bicycle to school, carrying BLY. But, as YQ had not ridden a bicycle in a long time, he drove it into a drain and the bicycle handle hit his crotch.

Novel comparisons for Addicted Web Series, Season 1 [Complete]

Episodes:  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10  |  11  |  12  |  13  |  14  |  15   

List of official channels:

YouTube Addicted Official YouTube China Huace (Investor)

• Like 13

44 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Where is the original song from...give me link..i will download whole song....

theresa teng Wo zhi zai hu ni (I only care about you). The japanese version also sang by her is call Toki no Nagare ni Mi wo Makase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViaSL_3Q278

Theresa is a legend. Wo zhi zai hu ni lyric really represent GH's feeling toward BLY :). No wonder they choose this song.Try listen to her another song "The moon represents my heart". This song is very good too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mym999 said:

In ep 11 ....When GH said he make his love to flirt BLY heart...BLY storms out and GH sleeps on bed..the next scene is both sitting with their parents for lunch....is it the same in novel too...its just that some thing missing......BLY simply meets GH and goes for lunch....is there any conversation between them???? 

It's the same in the novel. Actually, the novel didn't even write that BLY stormed out. That chapter ended at the last dialogue by GH and the next chapter started with everyone at the dining table. I hope this clears things up for you. :) 

3 hours ago, Jefri Pramana said:

Yes, the uncut version already in Youtube through  China's official channel Huace Huace Film & TV Official Channel  .

Guys, please don't forget to subscribed as they asked for it. See the comment part:

Thank you fans attention, please be sure to subscribe to our channel Oh, then there will be more surprises waiting for you! 
Reply30  

Omg they put the series on YouTube? Woohoo!!! Thank you for sharing this! I'll subscribe to it!! :w00t::w00t:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joycemay said:

theresa teng Wo zhi zai hu ni https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViaSL_3Q278

I just listened to this song..and other versions...i like male version than female...and too GH and BLY voice is better than those...I liked the song when GH sang and BLY continued...but after listening in youtube i dont like much...GH and BLY has beautilful voice...

• Like 1

its just me, that felts GH pain when he said to BLY " other than my mom, i never cried for someone else " ahww .. it saddens me to hear from him cause his really a happy person when his with BLY .. it broke my heart to see him cried :( ..

i understand why GH is obsses and possesive to BLY .. the love he offered to BLY was the love was stuck in his heart for too long ..

:(:( .. dont cry GH, cause i will cry with you too ..

• Like 2

After watching cut scenes from the raw uncut Ep.11 (link from the official channel: here), it is not what I expected. I thought GH/ Johnny should be very fired up and acting in a rather psychotic way. In that scene, Johnny switched in and out of his loud voice, which sounded powerful, and his usual conversation voice, which was a little too soft for that scenario, I think.

And, the soft background music with the acoustic guitar playing doesn't really match the mood that it should have. It sounded like the guys were having an afternoon tea. xD

On the other hand, I think Zhouzhou did really well. He was literally screaming his way through, showing his resistance through that. I laughed a little when he tried to slap Johnny with his hand cuffed. It was quite a weak slap, but he's handcuffed after all.

25 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Not much was missing from Episode 11, other than the cut scenes. Urgh.

I dug out the details for some other scenes though, such as the one in class where BLY flipped the pages of GH's exercise book, GH's drinking session, and the chat between GH & BLY in the massage room. Enjoy~

Novel comparisons for Episode 11

Gu Hai = GH, Bai LuoYin = BLY, You Qi = YQ, Yang Meng = YM

More details from the novel

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 81, 82, 83 & 84. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

1. Part of Ch. 81: GH’s feelings at the school gate

Reveal hidden contents

At the school gate, GH saw BLY & YQ walk into school happily. He became furious. And the novel writes:

A fire starts burning inside GH. Anger and jealousy intertwined inside him. He stared at BLY's back and his face. An unextinguishable sense of pressure struck every part of his body once again. GH thought, "So, I'm the only one who is feeling miserable. I am the only who cares. To him, I'm merely a companion. I'm just like another one else."

>> This is the complete opposite of what BLY truly thinks of GH in Chapter 80, which wasn’t in the episode. Note: Refer to the other section below.

During class, BLY was especially sensitive to any movements that could be a sign of GH coming to class. And the novel writes:

"This is GH's exercise book. Since he's not here, I'll leave it with you."

BLY browsed the book randomly. Inside it was GH's practise writing on poem phrases. At one glance, it seemed like BLY himself wrote them, but minor differences could be seen at a closer look. Every word in it, written stroke by stroke, showed the writer's patient, serious and unwavering efforts... If BLY didn't know what he wrote, these words could have fooled him to think that it's his work.

Some feelings are hard to part because they are too entrenched in every fibre of our daily lives.

It is not only about the words. Many BLY's life habits have also started to intertwine with GH's.

When they walked on a street and see a familiar scene, they will smile at each other. When they eat, they will pass what they dislike eating to each other's bowl. They often put on the wrong pair of slippers and take the wrong towel. After waking up, they will put on each other's jacket and their smell lingers on each other's body for the whole day...

BLY flipped to the back and saw 3 pages packed with words.

One page contained "Bai", one contained "Luo", and one contained "Yin".

When we practise writing, we often subconsciously write what appears in our heads, just like when we hear a song, we will whistle to that song for the whole day. BLY didn't want to think what GH was thinking, while writing those words, that could have made him write with such intense feelings.

After class, Dan Xiao Xuan asked BLY.

"Where did GH go?"

"I don't know."

"You actually don't know where he is?" Dan Xiao Xuan is always charming when she exaggerates, "Aren't both of you taking turns to come for class? You come today and he will come tomorrow. Every day you guys send one person as a representative, and collate the information later on..."

"GH came yesterday?"

Dan Xiao Xuan nodded, "Yes. He was here on the two days that you weren't here."

Something changed in BLY and he didn't say a word.

At the end of the second lesson, class representative walked towards BLY.

"This is GH's school safety booklet. Since he's not here, you should help him sign it."

BLY hesitated a bit, but still helped GH sign it in the end.

At noon, school ended. An officer came to look for BLY.

"This is an express package for GH. I'm not sure why it came to the school. Help him keep it."

>> Later on, BLY brought this package to look for GH. I'm not sure why the episode didn't bother to include this. Isn't it weird that BLY visit GH with a package out of nowhere?

GH went for a drink with two friends, Li Yue (LY) & Zhou Si Hu (ZSH). His friends were trashing Jin Lulu in front of GH so as to make him feel better about his break-up, not knowing that GH was upset for another reason. And the novel writes:

LY was about to leave to call for a waiter. Suddenly, he was pushed by GH and fell hard on the sofa.

"GH, what's with you?" LY was stunned.

GH was too dizzy to hear him. He used both hands to press against LY's cheeks, screamed at top of his voice, and interrogated him with much misery, "Have I been treating you badly? Who have I, GH, treated like this before?"

"Okok," LY complied, "You've never treated anyone else as nice as you did to me."

"Then, why did you say such heartless words?"

LY imagined himself as Jin Lulu, and unwillingly said, "Because I'm cheap!"

"Who did you say is cheap?" GH pulled LY's hair towards the back of his head and took a bite out of his forehead, "Who let you say that you are cheap?"

"Ow, Da Hai! When did you learn to bite?" LY cried.

ZSH laughed on one side.

GH still felt conflicted with pain and grievances. Sometimes, he would talked to himself. Sometimes, he would scold out of anger, saying the same two lines, "Why are you so ruthless? Don't you think of me?"

ZSH sighed, "This Jin Lulu did so much harm!"

"Yin Zi," GH suddenly hugged LY, "I miss you."

Yin Zi?

LY & ZSH both stunned for a moment. Why does this name sound so familiar?

GH didn't give time for LY & ZSH to react. He tore open LY's shirt and bit a chunk out of his chest, causing LY to scream non-stop.

"You don't care, right? You don't take me seriously right? I'll screw you now. If you have the guts, don't scream! If I don't screw you till submission, I won't be called GH!"

"I'm out of this!!!!" LY screamed towards the sky, "Hu Zi!! Hu Zi!! Save me!!"

Note: Hu Zi here means Zhou Xiao Hu, his friend.

>> LOL it’s a lot funnier in the novel. I’m not sure where GH picked up the habit of biting people. xD

2. Ch. 82, parts: BLY went to find GH

Reveal hidden contents

After BLY asked, "What attitude do you want from me?", the novel writes about BLY's thoughts:

I came to see you without caring for my embarrassment. I went against my principles for the first time. I was worried for you and wanted to see how you were doing. And you? From start to end, you didn't look me in the eye! Are you qualified to question my attitude?

After GH said, "BLY, besides the day that my mum passed away, I, GH, have never cried for anyone.", the novel writes:

It pains BLY so much, as if blades were cutting up his heart, when he heard what GH said with grief. And the novel writes:

BLY definitely felt that GH has been treating him well. Since young, he and Bai Han Qi have been leading their lives without much expectations. The first person to put on shoes for him was GH. The person who tucks him into bed countless of times every night is GH. The person who put his two pieces of steak meat into his bowl, when having ramen, is GH... GH has been pampering him without holding back. GH gives in to him and makes sure he doesn't suffer any grievances. As for the one week of separation, that made BLY feel as if he lost an entire world worth of love.

When BLY heard the song on the street, the novel writes:

BLY's eyes suddenly turned red. He remembered the night when GH was singing this song, he laughed at him. At this moment, he suddenly wanted to have GH sing it again for him so very much…

3. Ch. 83 & 84: BLY got kidnapped. (Read more .)

Parts that are missing or different from the episode

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 80 & 81. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

Notes: This list may be incomplete. Also, this list contains summary and excerpts from the novel.

1. Parts of Ch. 80:

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from the episode: YQ's taxi ride to BLY’s house

After school, You Qi (YQ) hopped onto a taxi and followed Yang Meng (YM). He did not know that YM was heading to BLY's house. As the taxi reached BLY's place, YQ took out 25 yuan, as stated on the meter, to pay the driver but the driver refused. The driver recounted how he took another guy's request to follow a guy on the bicycle along the same route and that guy gave him 100 yuan. YQ said that he's poor and the driver locked the doors. They argued even more. In the end, YQ compromised and paid 100 yuan.

>> That guy whom the driver was talking about is GH. What a strange coincidence. xD

Missing from the episode: BLY's thoughts on GH

The novel writes:

At night, BLY asked YQ to stay over at his place.

In the silent night, everyone was asleep. YQ cooped himself up under the blanket, keeping his eyes on BLY.   

"Did you and GH have a fight?"

BLY was shocked but he acted very calmly.

"What makes you think it is him?"

"Don't you think that the bond between both of you is different from others?"

YQ was not the only one who had said these words to BLY. Even Bai Han Qi had told BLY the same words before. But, they carried two different flavours, coming from them. Bai Han Qi only felt that both GH & BLY are brothers for life while YQ's words had a much deeper meaning in them secretly.

BLY was not used to discuss the relationship between guys with a guy, and so he didn't say another word.

The night deepens. YQ couldn't fight the drowsiness and so fell asleep first.

BLY looked at YQ silently.

Both GH & YQ are his classmates. They are both his friends. Why does he get a completely different feeling from GH as compared to YQ?

"Yin Zi..."

BLY closed his eyes. GH's voice calling out for BLY echoes in his mind constantly. Every night, GH shouts those words for God knows how many times. He would say the last word with a very long drag. It had a flavour of ridicule, but it also had a strong sense of close intimacy and playfulness.

If this voice was to be from YQ, BLY will surely find it disgusting, but if it's from GH, he won't.

>> BLY knew the thing between him and GH is different.

2. Part of Ch. 81: Before GH saw BLY & YQ at the school gate

Reveal hidden contents

Missing from the episode:

In the next morning, YQ tried to ride a bicycle to school, carrying BLY. But, as YQ had not ridden a bicycle in a long time, he drove it into a drain and the bicycle handle hit his crotch.

List of official channels:

腾讯视频 QQ  |  爱奇艺 iQiyi  |  搜狐 Sohu  |  56  |  B站 Bilibili

Please show them support, despite the cuts.

Tnx for translating...I hope the series have these scenes...these are intresting....What happens after GH confess BLY and Bly scolds him and leaves...????

even the dinner table does nt have like novel translation..fighting for birthday....if ep is  longer it may contain these novel scenes...

9 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

After watching cut scenes from the raw uncut Ep.11 (link from the official channel: here), it is not what I expected. I thought GH/ Johnny should be very fired up and acting in a rather psychotic way. In that scene, Johnny switched in and out of his loud voice, which sounded powerful, and his usual conversation voice, which was a little too soft for that scenario, I think.

And, the soft background music with the acoustic guitar playing doesn't really match the mood that it should have. It sounded like the guys were having an afternoon tea. xD

On the other hand, I think Zhouzhou did really well. He was literally screaming his way through, showing his resistance through that. I laughed a little when he tried to slap Johnny with his hand cuffed. It was quite a weak slap, but he's handcuffed after all.

I agree...BLY acting is better than jonnys...even while beating with rope....he acted well while resisting...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

After watching cut scenes from the raw uncut Ep.11 (link from the official channel: here), it is not what I expected. I thought GH/ Johnny should be very fired up and acting in a rather psychotic way. In that scene, Johnny switched in and out of loud voice and his usual conversation voice. And the soft background music with the acoustic guitar playing didn't help at all. 

Psychotic people usually act really calm and quiet. But still crazy. So the sudden switch between the loud voice and the conversational tone really fit into the category of psychotic behaviour. For me, Johnny's acting really nailed it.

But I agree with you that the accoustic guitar background kinda didn't fit in the scene at all.

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi Thanks again for the translation of the chapters T_T

Guhai's love for Luoyin is deep... I kinda can relate to his behaviour.. When I was young, I used to have a crush on this boy and because this boy wore a watch on his right hand, I also imitated him even though I'm right handed and I usually wore it on my left hand. So up until now, I still wear watch on my right hand. Hahaha. So I feel him when he tried to imitate Luoyin's handwriting.... and to write Luoyin's name hundreds of time.... Wow... He's just too in love with Luoyin... Really... I cannot imagine if Luoyin really died in that accident... Will he ever get out from his sufferings??????

No matter how good a webseries is, it can never beat the original novel. How Chai Jidan described Luoyin's feelings towards Guhai, it simply can't be conveyed through the webseries... That's one flaw of the series. This novel deals a lot with emotions.. No matter how good the actors are, they simply won't be able to express it as deep as depicted in the novel.... So again thank you @alvinboi for sharing this with us!

I've always wanted to ask but I keep on forgetting. What does the suffix "zhi" means? Like Yin Zhi..Hu Zhi...

On 2/18/2016 at 0:06 PM, alvinboi said:

Episode 11 is coming up in less than 24 hours! And here's what the novel writes about the kidnap incident. Enjoy~

P.s. It's so painful to translate this because of Gu Hai's aggression, remorse, confession, and Gu Hai's reaction to Bai LuoYin's reply. Gosh. Gu Hai acted so much like a psychopath here. Also, I wish that the novel wrote more of the incident from Bai LuoYin's perspective.

First kidnap incident (related to Episode 11)

GH = Gu Hai, BLY = Bai LuoYin

Source: Are you addicted, Vol. 1, Ch. 83 & 84. Credits to author Chai Jidan.

2nd half of Chapter 83: A hurricane swept through the sea in his heart

Hide contents

The door got pushed open. BLY was dropped onto the bed. That guy started to carefully untie the ropes on BLY's body. But, he didn't remove BLY's blindfold, nor did he unlock his handcuff. Instead, he locked the other ring to the pole at the head of the bed.

BLY wanted to use his other free hand to remove the blindfold, but it was grabbed by someone's hand.

This contact felt very familiar.

BLY's heart was completely wrenched. He totally couldn't accept his guess.

His other hand got locked to the head of the bed too.

Then, BLY's blindfold got taken off.

GH's face appeared clearly in front of him and carried a feeling of evil and madness, an extreme that comes after hopelessness, a perverted excitement and an all-out desperation...

With his last ray of hope diminished, BLY clenched his teeth and glared at GH.

"What do you want?"

"You are asking what I want?" GH's hand caressed BLY's cheeks  lustfully. It was as though he was touching a baby, except that it had less of the usual affection and more of a silent sense of domination.

"Didn't you want to leave me? Didn't you want to cut ties with me? I can't get things back to where they were before, right? So, I'll just cage you here. Even if you want to leave, you can't! You are heartless. You don't care. So, I'm forcing you to care and forcing the 'heart' out of you!"

BLY almost died of anger from his words. He didn't want to say a word. He felt that he made a extremely dumb decision last night.

"Why are you not talking?" GH asked.

BLY closed his eyes, refusing to look at GH.

You don't want to look at me? If you don't want to look, I'll find ways to make you open your eyes!

GH leaned his head over. Without any kind of preparation, he kissed BLY's lips directly.

BLY's body froze at once and opened his eyes in shock.

GH's eyes were still closed. He was very focused and deeply affectionate. With his experienced kissing method and an awkward feeling, BLY felt GH's hands, which were placed on his waist, shaking slightly.

A hurricane swept through the sea in his heart!

Chapter 84: The offensive of a crazy confession!

Note: I broke this up into 3 pieces for easy reading. This is the entire chapter without any cuts.

Hide contents

"You..."

An obscure voice came out from BLY's throat. But, that was overwhelmed by GH's sucking noise. GH had gone mad completely. His tongue touched BLY's gums. The wet sensation sent an electric shock through his body in an instant. Never having such a huge fluctuation in his emotions before, a blazing fire in GH's chest is about to burn him up.

More, more. He still wanted to get more.

To prevent BLY's teeth from attacking, GH used his hands to clamp onto both of BLY's cheeks and forced his tongue through. At the instant when both tongues met, a strong electric current gushed through every part of his body. GH wrecked BLY's mouth with agitation and greed, and caught BLY's dodging tongue. He bit, licked and sucked it so much as though he wanted to swallow it down to his stomach.

This and the kiss between a man and a woman is different. It does not have an excessive amount of foreplay and the sickening tricks. This is completely an intense passion from the bottom of the heart overloading what the body can handle, which unleashes a huge explosive force out to devour. Carrying a destructive force like a tsunami,  rage and madness bring the feelings of two people into a torn state.

GH's lips left BLY's lips. His hands were still on both of BLY's cheeks. He pushed BLY's hair to the back of his head, revealing his charming face in full. It was this face that charmed him, hooked his soul away and consumed all of his will.

"Baby..." GH gazed at BLY, feeling light-headed, "Actually, you knew about my intentions long ago right? You knew long ago that my feelings towards you is different right? You didn't feel surprised that you and me kissed right?"

BLY's face is very good-looking, but his expression changes every second.

"Gu Hai! You..."

"Don't scold first!" GH covered BLY's mouth, "Listen to me first. After listening, you can scold altogether in one shot. My image in your heart is not noble anyway. I'll let that collapse completely now. You better hate me. Hating me is better than you being indifferent like this. BLY, listen carefully. I, Gu Hai, have never seen you as a brother. I treat you well because I like you. I serve you like my dear. I want to sleep with you on one bed because I want to screw you. I even want to hear you moan in my dreams..."

BLY, "..."

"You are thinking that I'm very indecent and perverted right? I'll tell you this. You can't blame anyone. You only have yourself to blame! Who told you to be so charming? Who let you be so flirtish? Who gave you a smile that kept driving me crazy? BLY, don't pretend to be innocent. You must have seen through my dirty thoughts. You seduced me on purpose!"

"Bai LuoYin, I'll tell you this. I won't regret a single bit for the things that I am saying now. You want to scold me right? Scold me all you want! The more you scold, the more I'm excited. Every time that you scold me, I'll want to screw you hard! You know that your current look of anger, constant tolerance and embarrassment is so mesmerising right? If not for my righteous trait, I would have stripped your pants now! ... I'm done. Scold me. I want to hear how you intend to scold me!"

BLY felt that fate has played a big joke on himself.

He withstood it. In GH's constant bombardments of crude insults, he actually withstood them all!

"I won't scold you." BLY seemed unusually calm.

GH's judging eyes hovered on BLY's face for a split second and he finally gave a broken smile.

"You must have given up right? You are regretting knowing someone like me right? You want me to get lost from your world right? I'll tell you this. No way! You've toyed with me for good and you are still thinking of leaving? Not a chance!"

If BLY had a brick in a floor tile in his hand, he would surely hit GH's mouth with it.

Hide contents

"GH, you will pay for what you said."

"I don't care!" An aggressive feeling shines through GH's eyes and said, "As long as I can see you everyday, I'm willing to pay any price."

"Alright then. Listen carefully. I came here today, planning to apologise to you! Last night, I talked to my dad through the night. He didn't care about your identity one bit and he wanted me to persuade you to come back home. I agreed to do so! In the end, I got kidnapped early in the morning, tied up elaborately, brought here and got insulted by a crazy guy. You tell me. What should I do?"

GH, "..."

"Let me go!" BLY screamed angrily.

This time, it's GH's face that changes every minute.

"You are... saying the truth?" GH said it with a little secret joy and a little worry.

"Duh!!"

GH looked cautious and said, "If you are purposely dooming me, won't I be tricked again?"

Seeking a sense of assurance, GH picked up his phone and dialled Bai Han Qi's number.

"Uncle..."

"Da Hai, why haven't you been coming to our house lately? Uncle misses you already. Your grandma has been talking about you everyday."

"Uncle, Yin zi has told you everything?" He said it while taking a few glance at BLY secretly.

"Yes, Da Hai. Yin Zi was immature. I sent him to get you. He should there by now right?"

"Oh..." GH replied with a short breath and said, "He might be reaching soon. I'll go to the door and take a look. So, uncle, bye..."

The situation changed again.

BLY looked nonchalant. His eyes were like blades, carving up GH's face.

Hide contents

"Let me go!"

GH shamelessly went over. His expression changed from an overbearing dominance to one with much gentleness.

"What if you were to run off after I let you go?"

"I assure that I will not run off!"

GH unlocked the handcuff.

BLY was like a fierce beast, pulling GH's arm and kicking him forcefully, from the head to the end of the bed, on and off the bed. Even kicking wasn't enough for him to let off steam. He whipped GH with the cold and hard handcuff in his hand until the foul violence in his slave completely vanished, leaving behind only good-tempered pleasing words.

"Baby, cool down please."

"Who did you say that you want to screw?"

GH covered his head and showed an evil smirk.

"A husband who doesn't want to screw his wife is not a good husband."

"You..." BLY chased GH all over the house.

Feeling all tired, BLY sat on the bed and took a few huge breaths without an expression on his face. Then, he stood up and walked towards the doors.

"Where are you going?" GH blocked the doorway.

BLY looked at him fiercely and said, "I go wherever I want!"

"No," GH looked like he wanted justice and said, "We are not done talking yet and you want to leave?"

"What's there left to talk between us?"

A few billions of BLY's brain cells, which he accumulated over ten years and more, were killed by getting angry at GH in one day.

"I confessed with quite a lot of passion. You must reply me something no matter what!"

"What reply do I need to give you?" BLY breathlessly said, "You should be thankful that I didn't beat you to death."

"What kind of reply is that?" GH sat at the door frame with an evil look and a smirk, and said, "I've already said that I like you. Why won't you even reply me something?"

BLY's ears turned so red that they became purple.

"GH, can you stop acting crazy?"

"Who's acting crazy?" GH stood up and said, with an unwavering posture and a look of integrity , "Everything I said came from the bottom of my heart!"

After some silence, BLY finally spit out a few words.

"Both of us are guys."

"So what if we are guys?" GH said with a firm stance, "You forgot. The other day when we were walking our dog, we even saw a dog and a cat dating."

"How is that the same?" BLY wanted to hit his head against the wall and die so badly.

GH still looked persistent and said, "Regardless of male or female, male cat or female dog, you tell me, do you like me or not?"

BLY's adam's apple moved a little, and after a long time, he finally said, "Don't like".

GH froze.

BLY pushed GH and said, "Move aside. I'm going home!"

GH didn't move an inch.

BLY became annoyed and said, "What else do you want?"

"You don't like me right? That makes it easy to handle! I'll continue to cage you here. When you like me, I'll let you go!"

"Gu Hai!!!"

GH turned around. His well-built body wrapped up BLY, who is of the same height as him, tightly for good. His lips pressed against BLY again. No matter how violently BLY kicked, he sucked his tongue in repeatedly. A sense of bloodlust slowly spread through his mouth. GH's energy spiked again as though a million horses were running madly inside him. His heart was about to beat out of its place.

"Yin zi!" Looking at BLY, GH said with a tint of compromise in his tone, "I sincerely like you. I know you already felt it. You can disregard my nonsensical words, but you must believe these words. I won't force you to confirm a status on our relationship. I only want to know what's in your heart. You don't have to give me an answer immediately. I can wait. I can chase you. I can use a whole of love to crush you. I don't believe I can't move you!"

"..."

Edit: The lines (highlighted in red) are so lovely!! :w00t::w00t: By the way, they will appear again some time later, at the start ShiHui saga. These words were carved on two nail clippers in Bai LuoYin's room.

oh my god... Gu Hai... HAHAHAHA

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Thanks again for the translation of the chapters T_T

Guhai's love for Luoyin is deep... I kinda can relate to his behaviour.. When I was young, I used to have a crush on this boy and because this boy wore a watch on his right hand, I also imitated him even though I'm right handed and I usually wore it on my left hand. So up until now, I still wear watch on my right hand. Hahaha. So I feel him when he tried to imitate Luoyin's handwriting.... and to write Luoyin's name hundreds of time.... Wow... He's just too in love with Luoyin... Really... I cannot imagine if Luoyin really died in that accident... Will he ever get out from his sufferings??????

No matter how good a webseries is, it can never beat the original novel. How Chai Jidan described Luoyin's feelings towards Guhai, it simply can't be conveyed through the webseries... That's one flaw of the series. This novel deals a lot with emotions.. No matter how good the actors are, they simply won't be able to express it as deep as depicted in the novel.... So again thank you @alvinboi for sharing this with us!

I've always wanted to ask but I keep on forgetting. What does the suffix "zhi" means? Like Yin Zhi..Hu Zhi...

Aaaww.. That's so lovely of you. If BLY were to die, I think it will be the saddest funeral ever. GH will probably not be the one planning the funeral. He will fall into deep depression and never to find love again. Sigh...

You're welcome. ^^

Hmmm... I don't hear people use the suffix at where I live. If I were to guess from the context, I think it's something that is only used between close buddies, like a nickname that they use to call each other by, combining the last character of the name + Zi.

38 minutes ago, liesl said:

Psychotic people usually act really calm and quiet. But still crazy. So the sudden switch between the loud voice and the conversational tone really fit into the category of psychotic behaviour. For me, Johnny's acting really nailed it.

But I agree with you that the accoustic guitar background kinda didn't fit in the scene at all.

Hmmm... So it's a different kind of psychotic expression... Got it!

49 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Tnx for translating...I hope the series have these scenes...these are intresting....What happens after GH confess BLY and Bly scolds him and leaves...????

even the dinner table does nt have like novel translation..fighting for birthday....if ep is  longer it may contain these novel scenes...

Hi @mym999 I've replied to your question in an earlier post in this page. Anyway, it is the same as the novel. It jumps from that to the dining table.

I think the fighting for birthday part is the same as it is in the novel.

On 2/18/2016 at 7:14 PM, skeletonworks said:

I know a bit only. Guhai will start chasing after Luoyin again. Since Guhai is a CEO in some company, he is trying to have some contract/tender with the army where Luoyin work but Luoyin doesn't want to at first. Anyway, it won't be so long until they got back together ;) They even have a role play in soldier uniform as requested by Guhai (not hard to guess lol). Luoyin was reluctant at first but end up following anyway kekeke. And do you know why Luoyin join the army? It's because of Guhai. Guhai didn't want to join the army. As a son to a Major General, this is a big blow to his dad's pride. Luoyin steps in place of Guhai as a stepson.

Another sweet thing about their love:

My friend said their school uniform always pops up through out the entire novel. I guess it's some kind of a symbolic meaning to both of them because it's the uniform that made them grow closer together... And remember that bloody uniform that Luoyin washed for Guhai? Luoyin kept it inside his pillow case (together with the pillow) and was found out 8 years later by Guhai... Can they just not...do this to me?!

oh my god...

• Like 1