13 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Well, I am not a Chinese and I have never been to China before. Actually, Addicted is my first exposure to Chinese BL series despite having reading (Japanese) yaoi (BL) and bara (gay) manga for years. But I'd like to chime in especially on Addicted, BL and gay culture.

Hide contents

As several other have mentioned before, BL products (series/comic) are usually produced by women and cater to women. There are several problems of BL products in my opinion. First, is the enforcement of heteronormative values in a male/male relationship. Thus, it forces one party as the "woman" side while the other as the "man" side. In itself, this makes BL products fail or at the very least distort any dynamic in real life male/male relationship.

Second, is the "gay only for you ". The old products usually portray their characters as two straight males who go gay for each other and only for them. I have read somewhere that this create the sense of "forbidden relationship" which in turn excites the female readers because it enforces the (illusion) of true love shall overcome all obstacles. While personally I believe that sexuality is fluid, thus there is no person in this earth with 100% hetero tendencies neither with 100% homo tendencies and that it is possible for a "only gay for you" to occur in real life, the possibility is low, imho. Also, the depiction of "two straight males go gay to each other" in BL stories further fail to capture a realistic male/male relationship.

Contemporary BL products (at least in manga) have tried to break away from these two problems. There are more and more manga with one or both characters are gay or bisexual. There are more and more manga which break the seme/uke or dominant/submissive relationship of their characters. To be fair to Addicted, from what I have read (translated works and excerpts/summaries), CJD tried to break away from these two problem as well.

First, GH/BLY relationship is not the usual seme/uke. Their characters are both strong willed, physically fit, masculine yet at the same time, they are both emotional and accepting, and show flaws here and there. I'd say, the basic characteristics of GH and BLY are quite realistic. On their relationship, at first, yes, GH always thought BLY as his wifey and imposed various womanly characteristics toward BLY (like during their role play). But BLY himself always challenged this heteronormativity. CMIIW, the second book depicts this dynamics further to the point that when they married, both of them are the husbands and they do the traditional rituals to each other.

Second, while other BL products put emphasis on "I only gay for you", Addicted put emphasis on "I only love you". While GH and BLY have previous romantic attachments, after their separation, they become celibates. IIRC, the second novel stated clearly that BLY does not have any relationship at all during the eight years and burns his energy for military training. GH is more ambiguous but seeing how he is surrounding himself with beauties and none of them manage to capture his heart, I'd say, GH has also become celibate. This might be extreme but still plausible in real life situation.

Third, the casting of HJY as GH and XWZ as BLY further breaks Addicted from stereotypes plaguing BL products. Their acting, while might lack advanced techniques, manages to bring the soul of Addicted the novel, including not forcing heteronormative values to the characters. Yes, HJY!GH is still dominant but XWZ!ZZ can stand head to head against him. If only there is chance to film book 2, we can see how HJY and XWZ portray the dynamics of adult GH and adult BLY. Personally, both actors while claimed themselves to be straight during interviews also showed understanding on male/male relationship and be polite with it. In China, where LGBT is scoffed at and has not yet accepted as integral part of the society, their attitude is commendable, I'd say.

Now, why do HJY and XWZ not become vocal and political in their position toward LGBT community? It's simply because China forbids the discussion on anything political. Even the banning of Addicted (and then the rumour of second ban for both HJY and XWZ) might be caused by the political nature of the series; not only talking about gay relationship but also corruption, abuse of power, cronyism etc. Atm, all HJY and XWZ can do is survive in Chinese entertainment/fashion industry, establish themselves as strong individuals then, only then, they might be able to be political.

Ugh. Even if I am not gay myself everytime I read BL Mangas, I would search for strong uke role character who also manly and it's weirdly hard to find. You are on point about your description about BLY and GH relationship. Recently I've tried to read other chinese BL Novels just to compare and I must say that Bai lou yin (isn't his name just so beautiful or probably The voice of huang jingyu already crafted in my brain when he said bai lou yin) and gu hai characters and relationship development is most close to realistic approach. That's why I always feel this regret and sadness that we couldn't have more season. Because honestly. Lou yin and gu hai didn't deserve to be hidden in the book. They need to be alive on screen . Somehow still wish for another shangyin series or movie in the near future. Too wasteful and pitiful to think such an interesting characters to be forgotten and erased while other can stand proud . 

3 hours ago, Tin Le said:

Fan art bonus:

535111_439402616253567_60149112642303782

I never see this one. Really cute . 

Wow. So many new members, discussion and questions. Catch up catch up catch up. Hello all new members. Don't hesitate to use inbox to ask about more personal questions or too sensitive topic. Open to discussion.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Mint Tea said:

@Old_young_Lee I think JY doesn't mean to attack ZZ sexual orientation, but just to joke about the fact the steal is bendable. ZZ is smart guy among the group, who also told JY silly. So JY just took a chance to pay back while ZZ said something against the scientific fact. 

I hope thinking this way may ease your mind. 

I really don't think JY would do anything to hurt ZZ at all. Sorry, I am die-hard couple fan. 

I think so. I have never think that JY doesn't mean to attack ZZ.  I think that they have good feelings to each other and it will go on.

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

Why so negative? You also don't know the degree of closeness of their r/s at that time. At that time before they were banned to appear in public together they can still make jokes on each other weibo, ZZ made a post with half heart when JY had a b'day IIRC saying that fool having a birthday. It was their joke and JY reply with another half heart and say ZZ you look so white. I would stop making judgement of their relationship when I don't know much about it to begin with. You read the bent pipe now, to the context that their public display not exist, but when the joke was out, it was when they can still show their closeness to the public.  

Yes, I knew that joke much later. I don't mean that JY have bad intention. I think that they have good feelings to each other.

I mean, Hmm,

Spoiler

I knew that joke after all happenings happened. They are banned to be air and to be together in public. So, I don't feel easy for JY to make jokes about sexual orientation because I think the one of reasons that they got banned is gay theme. If I knew it before, I would not feel this. But, I knew it recently, It reminds me of many things. I don't have any intention to blame JY.

If you feel uneasy, I apologize.

Guest skeletonworks

Deng Chao, Johnny's idol, tagged him on his Weibo :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

79b0B0k.png

Previously, Johnny liked his Weibo post about confession, the 520 thingy, confession day. And a lot of fans tagged Johnny on that Weibo post. :heart:

He must be super elated when he sees his idol tag him :D

Some ZZ gif/pics to bright up your day cr 瑜洲cp么么哒

edit : updated, just realised the GIFs didn't work earlier

((((( imo this is my fave styling for ZZ so far )))))

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45dkbi1uyg30zk0m81l1.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45djyrnvzg30zk0m8kjt.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45dk48g0jg30zk0m81l0.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45dkhk2njg30zk0m87wk.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45dkn9umrg30zk0m84qs.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45dkvwp6hg30zk0m8b2e.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45dkzi6iug30zk0m8npe.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45aw33fsdg30zk0m8e84.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45ax06vlvg30zk0m8he0.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45axb7oubg30pt0g5kjr.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45axyu3kag30zk0m8hdz.gif

Spoiler

006q8BQFjw1f45ayex3clg30zk0m8qvf.gif

ZZ stop you're making me weak and feeling confused

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks

Johnny just updated his Weibo using his old instagram photo AND tagging Deng Chao :w00t:

AZQ4G88.png

超哥送你一个制敌大招撕名牌用[哈哈][哈哈][哈哈]@邓超

Someone pls translate what he said T_T

17 hours ago, Scandani said:

hi @André Sá welcome again to the forum. I am not Chinese so perhaps later @jlt4ever can give her input on the matter. But, I would like to weigh in a bit about the series itself. and if you want to write something long, it would be appreciated if you use spoiler box, as not to trouble people using mobile phone to scroll so much for one post. (it is the one with the eye symbol).

First:

The series is not a gay series, it is called BL series, Boys Love, from the term coined by Japanese (please correct me on this). It is usually written by women, and most of the viewers are also women. I have made a little research on why women likes to see two men together, but am sure you can do too, by the help of Google. There are some interesting views on why women like to see men go gay for each other, and only for that person, and not really gay for another guy. Yes, it is a bit twisted, apparently. Many gays do not view themselves represented by these BL series, as usually there's always the one with seme (top/dom) character, and one is uke (bottom/sub) character, while in real life gay relationship, this role are reversible (please enlighten me if what I am saying is not true). 

Hide contents

So this one aspect already showed the series position in the LGBT world. This kind of series usually do not touch real gay relationship, this is women's fantasy about two guys who go gay for each other. And in this CJD repeated several times in the novel, that they are not interested in any other male, they are just interested in both of them (which is something that is not very common in m/m, f/f relationship, no?). 

I honestly do not know if their behavior towards one another in all the BTS/interviews/photoshoots were all fan service, but, hunch say it were not. My reasoning is a bit logical, they are a new actors, this is HJY's first project, and a second one for XWZ (?) what I see perhaps two amateur actors who dwelled so much with their characters and went too deep at times. It is normal even for much experienced actors to fall for their co-star, can you imagine two young newbies, stucked in same bed for few months during filming, and had to do lots of really steamy intimate scenes. My logic says it is much possibility for them to get in too deep with their characters.

Second:

China is like the most of Asian countries, unlike most western country, LGBT is not something that you can discuss freely, and by the time the Shanghai FM, the series had indeed been banned. They can not continue airing the last 3 episodes in China, and resorted to Youtube to aired it. (please cmiiw on this too, oh you who know better than me). So, if your series been banned, how do you expected this actors to proceed with showing their lovey dovey moment just for fan service? They then were given another invisible ban as not to appear together in public, the ban that heard through the grapevine. Since there is no document for this second ban.

So, even if this series support LGBT for example (hypothetically ofc), I doubt they will ever dare to raise the issue since it will just upset the SARFT people that already banned the series in the first place.

Third:

As for that rude fanboy, would you blame the guy who got startled? and that guy did not do it once or twice, he touched him so many times as he got a chance. Even ZZ was backing off and said he was afraid when the guy touched him too. I would feel disgusted too when someone keep touching me. Why shouldn't I? First the guy is a stranger, second the guy acted beyond disrespectful! He did not respect the personal boundary, and as I said again and again, the guy need to back off! These actors are not manequin dolls that they can just touch. So, I really do not think it is because JY is not comfortable with touching at all. Please go back to so many interviews of them together, and with FS and CW and comeback to me and show me when did he ever show how uncomfortable he is when someone he knows touches him

Hi Dani, I totally agree with you. I wish I could make further contribution to this. But it seems that you've already answered this question very thoroughly :) 

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, jlt4ever said:

撕名牌 is a game Deng Chao constantly plays on The Running Man show, i.e., to tear off the name tags on the back of other players.

Jing Yu told Deng Chao to use this Jiujitsu move to tear off others' name tags in the game.

Thank you! :heart: I've been missing out a lot for the past few days. I heard Johnny could/might be invited to Running Man (China)? I hope it's going to be true :bawling: Wanna see him more and more in variety show!

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

Thank you! :heart: I've been missing out a lot for the past few days. I heard Johnny could/might be invited to Running Man (China)? I hope it's going to be true :bawling: Wanna see him more and more in variety show!

I would love to watch him in any variety show, he is so good! He is made for those cheeky, playful show. It is in his public persona, I especially enjoy him in Date with the Star. Jesus he is so good in there! And I love the gifs at the end of your every post skeletonworks, it reminds me of good old day of GH and BLY. How very long time ago is that in Shangyin universe. 

@jlt4ever I miss you on the thread! any delulu you can share? I miss having constant delulu/gossips/some truths feed on the thread.

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks
On 5/21/2016 at 6:08 AM, sohocomo said:

@skeletonworks I don't know if I've ever personally said thank you for creating this happy home for our family of Addicts. THANK YOU!!! :wub::wub::wub:  (Did you ever think it would become like this?)

(Suggestive delulu ahead)

Hide contents

"I know, Mom...Yes, I'm eating properly...Yes, resting too...No...I have to rehearse, Mom."

WeiZhou was sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch, as he spoke with his mother. He had just come in from the rehearsal studio when his phone rang. JingYu had tried to leave the room when he realized who had called WeiZhou, but had instead remained seated when his hand was tugged and placed on a shoulder, while tired eyes sent him a slightly pleading look. Therefore, as WeiZhou calmly reassured his mother of his welfare, JingYu's fingers gently kneaded into knotted muscles. 

"I mean it, Mom, I'm fine. Yes, there's a lot going on right now, but I can handle it. No, you don't need to come here. I have the best people supporting me and taking care of me," he said, as his arms gave a quick squeeze to the knees they were draped over, "that's the truth. I love you, too, Mom."

Ending the call, WeiZhou tossed his phone to the side, a low hum escaping his lips, as he settled himself back between JingYu's legs. Though he couldn't see the other man's face, JingYu knew his eyes were closed. Like Mother Xu, he too was worried about WeiZhou and how hard he had been working. That was one reason he was still in Beijing. If WeiZhou wasn't going to take care of himself, then who better to do the job than JingYu? Of course, he would never say to WeiZhou that was one of the reasons he remained. Neither of them liked the idea that they needed to be 'taken care of', even when they both secretly enjoyed it. So, with the excuse of just spending more time together, JingYu had been pushing WeiZhou to eat better and doing what he could to make sure he slept well. 

And things like this, as JingYu continued to press into slowly relaxing shoulders and neck. WeiZhou's arms slid down to his sides as he felt himself giving in to JingYu's hands. 

"Ahh, thank you. I needed this."

JingYu teasingly tugged at an ear. "You shouldn't rehearse so long that it gets this bad."

WeiZhou responded by pinching at a leg. "Stop sounding like my mother," he laughed. He leaned his head back, looking up into a face that flashed between concern and playfulness. "And I didn't rehearse too long. I rehearsed harder to get done quicker. Why would I want to stay and rehearse when you're here, hmm?"

JingYu pressed his knees against WeiZhou's shoulders as he leaned down to drop a kiss on grinning lips.

"Are you trying to seduce me by saying that, with that look in your eye?"

The grin turned into a full fledged smile. "Is it working?"

18+

Hide contents

JingYu answered by grabbing WeiZhou's chin as he traced those smiling lips with his tongue. As he pressed into WeiZhou, lips and tongue working together to erase the smile, he forced himself between his boyfriend and the couch, until he sat on the floor with him, legs pressing around hips to cradle him. As he continued to hold WeiZhou's lips to his, JingYu trailed his fingers from jaw to neck to shoulder, where he again began to press and flex into stiff muscle. With a small shove, he lifted his head.

"You wish. Stop trying to start something when you're exhausted and need to rest."

JingYu had to cross his legs around WeiZhou's waist when he huffed and tried to stand up. Wrapping his arms around WeiZhou, who now held himself stiffly, JingYu sighed, his breath tickling across a reddened ear. 

"Zhou, I know you don't like it, but I can't help worrying about you. I know how much the concerts mean to you, and I'm really impressed and proud of you for how hard you're working. But all of that work will amount to nothing but you being sick if you keep pushing yourself so hard."

He could feel WeiZhou relax a little in his embrace as he said this. The hands resting on his knees began to gently grip as he continued.

"As much as I would love to give in to you right now, as much as I really, really want to give in to you right now, I have to think about what you need before I think about what I want."

WeiZhou leaned back into JingYu's chest, his hands running over the thighs that held him as he turned his face up.

"If you want to think about me, then give in to me. What I need more than anything right now," his lips began to move against a jaw set with determination, "is you. Everything disappears when you touch me. That's what I need."

JingYu groaned as he felt his resolve melting with the movement of WeiZhou's lips on his chin. His conscience scolded him even as he dipped his head to match his lips to WeiZhou's. He then told his conscience to go to hell as his mouth opened to allow WeiZhou's tongue to explore and entice him more. With a groan, he deepened their kiss, as his hands began to move again over stiff muscle, his fingers gently prodding the tiredness away. If this was what WeiZhou said he needed, then he would put all of himself into supporting the man he loved. 

An idea suddenly came to JingYu, and with a quick movement, he stood, holding his hand out. The look of confusion and interrupted pleasure on WeiZhou's face made him chuckle.

"Don't pout. We're just getting started." He leaned down to pull WeiZhou to his feet, drawing his body against his own. WeiZhou shivered with anticipation as JingYu smiled at him slyly, like a man thinking wicked thoughts. They both exhaled with a moan as JingYu placed WeiZhou's hand against his crotch. "You can't expect me to stop now when you started this."

18++

Hide contents

JingYu pulled WeiZhou after him as he ran towards the bedroom. If this was what WeiZhou wanted, he would happily comply, but not on the hard, cold floor. The comfort and warmth of the bed would ease his conscience at least. Quickly helping each other out of their clothing, JingYu pulled WeiZhou against him, his lips raining kisses over brow and cheeks and lips, as his hands mapped over the muscles of shoulders and back. Feeling WeiZhou against him nearly caused JingYu to forget what he had in mind. With a growl, he forced himself to step back and gently guide WeiZhou to lay down on his stomach.

Kneeling on the bed next to his boyfriend, JingYu began massaging still achy shoulders, his fingers occasionally sliding along the column of a neck. WeiZhou sighed as the pressure of JingYu's hands on his skin chased away stress and worry and fatigue. This was what he had been hoping for. This feeling of melting, this feeling of nothing in the world but JingYu with him. Even as JingYu's hands slowly began to press along his spine, fingers smoothing out over his sides, playing towards his waist and hips, WeiZhou felt himself falling into the familiar spell of JingYu's touch. 

"JingYu?" he called out, as he felt the other move from beside him, even though hands still rested on his hips. He moaned as those hands slid over his legs and thumbs began to work over aching calf muscles, alternating from one to the other. As JingYu felt the tension dissipating under his hands, he moved his ministrations upward, a hand on each thigh. Even as his own thoughts urged him to move quickly, he forced himself to keep his movements slow and steady, his hands alternately soothing and pressuring, until his fingers whisped into the creases where thigh became mounded buttock. WeiZhou gasped, his back arching as he pushed against the bed, as the feeling of a wet tongue trailed after fingers on the suddenly sensitive skin. 

With mounting urgency from both of them, WeiZhou turned over, JingYu's hands guiding his legs over the edge of the bed. On his knees, JingYu began to press his hands into stiff thigh muscle as he pressed his face towards WeiZhou's center. Hot breaths and quick darts of tongue teased a long moan from WeiZhou's throat. Feeling the muscles under his hands working to end the torture WeiZhou felt, JingYu was able to dodge his attempts and keep tempting himself, until hands suddenly gripped his head and a voice, husky with desire, begged for more. 

JingYu nodded as WeiZhou's hands caressed his cheek. Lowering his head, JingYu slid his tongue along WeiZhou, the ensuing groan from his lover filling him with momentum. As his lips wrapped themselves around and pulled WeiZhou into his mouth, JingYu felt the muscles under his hands shaking, trying to control the sensations that rippled through. His tongue flicked and swirled as his lips held tightly onto WeiZhou, his head pushing and pulling against the increasing pressure he held in his mouth. JingYu's hands skipped over muscles re-knotting as they fought to hold on against the passion WeiZhou felt boiling in him. Raising his eyes to look upon WeiZhou's face, JingYu could tell that he was close to boiling over. A couple more bobs of his head, and then JingYu's hands took over, allowing him to watch WeiZhou's face intently as he cried out, his body becoming rigid before shivering uncontrollably. JingYu continued to stroke throughout, until WeiZhou whimpered and clawed at his arm. 

JingYu allowed WeiZhou to pull at his arm, drawing him up onto the bed next to him. Pulling WeiZhou into his arms, JingYu wrapped himself around him as he pressed their lips together. He was taken by surprise at the force which WeiZhou used against him, as with a hungry mouth, WeiZhou battled against JingYu's soft conclusion. 

"More, JingYu, more," his teeth nipping at JingYu's ear, his hand tracing across defined abdomen, as he pleaded. "I need more. I need you."

JingYu thought to argue, his conscience again being heard in concern for WeiZhou, but all thoughts ended when WeiZhou's hand cupped him and began a massage of their own. JingYu growled as WeiZhou began to lick against his neck, lips brushing into his skin as they mouthed 'more, I need you' over and over. The last bit of reserve left JingYu as WeiZhou began stroking him with a force that left him breathless. 

Rolling them over, pinning WeiZhou against the bed, JingYu let his aggression spill onto WeiZhou. Making haste to relieve both of their desires, JingYu prepared his lover with a gentleness neither of them felt. His fingers pressed into WeiZhou slowly at first. But as WeiZhou's eyes began to cloud with emotion and lust, JingYu began searching within at an increasingly fevered pitch. He forcefully held WeiZhou down when his searching yielded his desired reaction, WeiZhou crying out, calling his name, his arms and legs flailing as they tried to escape the engulfing fire JingYu's fingers were producing. Seeing WeiZhou panting under him, eyes misty, body flushed, only increased JingYu's lust. When WeiZhou again released, his body again seizing before being over taken by his muscles spasming, JingYu felt himself overtaken as well. 

Before WeiZhou could completely come down from the heights JingYu's fingers had sent him to, JingYu pulled WeiZhou's legs to his shoulders, and with a quick movement, pressed himself into the still shuddering man. The sensation of entering WeiZhou while his body continued to react was almost too much for JingYu. He had to hold himself still while WeiZhou's muscles cascaded against him. Lowering himself to catch WeiZhou's mouth with his, JingYu began pressuring into WeiZhou with his hips as well as his tongue. With each thrust, WeiZhou exhaled past JingYu's lips with a groan that echoed of pleasurable torture. His fingers clawed against JingYu's back, leaving faint trails of red, that only drove JingYu harder and faster. Even as JingYu bit into his shoulder, causing WeiZhou to cry out yet again, his fingers scraped trails over JingYu's hips, urging him on.

The assault on his senses left WeiZhou numb, but still wanting more. He wanted JingYu to exhaust himself on him, in him, with him. The closest thing he had to a coherent thought as JingYu pushed both of them towards the edge was that he needed JingYu. That was all. He just needed JingYu. Even as he felt his body ripping apart from the inside out as another explosion of passion took him over, WeiZhou forced his eyes to remain on JingYu's face. Even as his body felt as though it had disintegrated to nothing but a mound of spent desire, WeiZhou held JingYu's gaze with his. Not until he felt JingYu lose himself on, in, with him, did WeiZhou allow himself to fall completely into his own pleasure.

JingYu held WeiZhou tightly against him after they spent all of themselves with each other. Now feeling himself relaxing as WeiZhou's breath became steady in sleep, JingYu continued to trail his lips softly against the side of a pliant, peaceful face. He silently made a vow, to WeiZhou and himself, that he would take care of the man he loved for as long as WeiZhou would let him, no matter how long that was.

Thanks @sohocomo Blew my mind away especially with the double red ++ HAHAHAHA. My dream comes true even if it's just a fanfic! 

When I first started the thread, I didn't expect it'd be this big because Soompi is not exactly a BL focus forum in the first place. My initial thought is to gather fella addicts and spazz together. I think when Shangyin was around 7 episodes, the thread has only about 20 pages or so LOL. I started to see influx of addicts when the series got banned (videos taken down etc). So yeah in a way the first ban did the series more good than harm. ROFL. (In your face SARFT).

Guest skeletonworks
13 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi Dani~ I haven't finished all the updates of this thread so I'm not sure if you have already delulu -ed ZZ's interview with iFensi?

In that interview, ZZ was asked to raise a question to his fans and he asked "do you know what I had for breakfast"?

The correct answer turned out to be simple millet porridge. But the way he asked this question and revealed his answer looked as if he was showing off something on purpose.

Later that day, ZZ's manager posted a Weibo saying that ZZ had to get up really early to prepare for the interview.

And a Weibo tracking APP shows that JY was online very early that day (which is very rare).

On that day, the fans were also wondering JY's whereabouts (in SH or in BJ). Later that night, JY posted a Weibo with a location indication showing that he is in BJ (he never added the location indication before). It's as if he is trying to take credit for ZZ's breakfast :)

OMG!!!!!! #delulumodeON !!!!!!!!

NO WONDER I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPER WEIRD THAT HE WOKE UP SUPER EARLY YESTERDAY!!!! :w00t::w00t: I didn't know that Zhouzhou had a show that day! Also both of them slept quite early the night before!!!! #thedeluluissuperstrong

I mean why would you ask a question like that to your fan unless if it's because you ate something luxury or high class cuisine or something. But turned out just a simple porridge made by that special someone... wDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gifwDw0F6x.gif

Here's proof:

qGG1ch2.png

IuDlI5k.png

And err.. Johnny has no plan to go back to Shanghai izzit??! ROFL #myshipperheartbearwithme :wub:

It's as if he is trying to take credit for ZZ's breakfast :)

套路夫夫 much LOL. Really... They're the one making us CP fans delulu LOL.

22 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi Dani~ I haven't finished all the updates of this thread so I'm not sure if you have already delulu -ed ZZ's interview with iFensi?

In that interview, ZZ was asked to raise a question to his fans and he asked "do you know what I had for breakfast"?

The correct answer turned out to be simple millet porridge. But the way he asked this question and revealed his answer looked as if he was showing off something on purpose.

8 hours ago, Norah said:

May 17th: 

Interviewer : What do you wanna eat when you get back to China ?

JY: Porridge 

funnypic245.gif

@jlt4ever Thank you! Wonderful news for us here! Please don't hesitate to share this kind of good news! OMG, you share hometown with JY!? Lucky you! 

• Like 17

29 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I hope so too! Running Man is a very popular show in China.

But there has been no official news on this yet. We'll have to wait and see...

• Like 10