Quantcast

25 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Step..by..step.. 

!!!!!

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

13062432_575871319256965_45278540181469213102897_575875999256497_682185857463352

FML !! OMG @ximichem thank you for sharing..i hope iits a good sign for the DVD release

I dunno why everytime i read or see all about the uncut version my heart beat faster ! Hope it will become true ! Then we can buy the dvd :phew:

• Like 11

This is editing..nothing new.............

Cr to editor

Spoiler

13125284_10204910881930861_819926170_n.g

Click the below with your own risk..

Spoiler

13087636_505782506260682_278761919636357

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Sorry guys, so sorry but..

S.u.c.k.i.n.g FML FML

Hide contents

13124680_237155239973521_851808889535293

Cr on pic

Thank you so much @ximichem <3<3

i don't know why, but when i saw the pictures i see that they're not holding back at all.. sexually and emotionally. It made me so happy rather than aroused is it weird ?

It's like a reflection of how intimate they two could be.. arrrghh let's hope there will be the DVD release without any cut ;):)

• Like 19

Reuploaded

Cr in description box

Do y'all see his gesture!!! The angle! And Everythingggggggggg omg cannot function brain after the uncut pic oml

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, specialforce said:

Thank you so much @ximichem <3<3

i don't know why, but when i saw the pictures i see that they're not holding back at all.. sexually and emotionally. It made me so happy rather than aroused is it weird ?

It's like a reflection of how intimate they two could be.. arrrghh let's hope there will be the DVD release without any cut ;):)

You have enter another level of yuzhou enlightment. Where everything is pure and no desire need.

And here I am still at the bottom of the deep hell. 

Spoiler

When I see the pic when JY literally just suck Wz's mouth into his own ( so. This is how mr.whale kiss when he was into it. Bottom or upper lip only is not enough. Has to be both at the same time!) My blood literally just come rushing straight to my brain. Lol. Just from one single picture. God damn it. How they do this sorcery to me . I literally feels hot and bothered by that screencaps alone.

Wishing for DVD release. Seriously it will be a treasure for our YuZhou university. There will be so much material to run research about.

Gah. I think I will have a nice dream tonight. 

Ciayo all! 

• Like 20

@ririsasy may their blessing come to you someday buddy Lol.

I remember watching one episode where GH care so much about BLY's saliva, well.. he just don't want that precious angelic saliva spilled everywhere so he has to keep it inside his mouth.

and just a thought...

Spoiler

Im wondering what kind of reaction from JY and ZZ when they saw those pics being circulated on the net. Will they smile, aroused, cry or simply feeling the urge to reconstruct those scene again :rolleyes::rolleyes: 

ahhh STAHP.. Im going to sleep, no more dirty mind byee!!

• Like 15

I'm really aroused excited when knowing uncut version's going to release in Taiwan soon. Just wanna to give my two (maybe three :mellow:) cents because there are some people keep bragging about if you are true fans of YJ and ZZ you shouldn't watch the uncut or it's horrible to see the uncut released or the uncut will ruin these boys' career or blah blah blah. Never tell a lie to yourself that you don't want see these scenes. I both wanna see the uncut and protect JY and ZZ's career. I told many times before no one knows what the future holds. The uncut release in Taiwan in out of our hand. If it is released just enjoy it. If not just be a little sad but blame no one. Be more mature because there are lots of things out there happening independently to your will, want it or not, it still happens.

P.S.: Don't wanna be offensive, I just feel uneasy when see unreasonable fans bash others because they think they always say the truth :(

• Like 15

Oooh, what a very nice thing to get home to, this evening. I hope the actual moving film will live up to the excitement of the screencaps... Heh. We get so excited from just a few stills! Starved, as we are. 

And yes, it really seems like they put everything they had into those scenes. And if they did, it will be steamy indeed.

I'll post the video from where the screencaps are from, just because (they sure know very well how to sell this... A very focused marketing, to say the least):

Spoiler

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Tin Le said:

I'm really arousing exciting when knowing uncut version's going to release in Taiwan soon. Just wanna to give my two (maybe three :mellow:) cents because there are some people keep bragging about if you are true fans of YJ and ZZ you shouldn't watch the uncut or it's horrible to see the uncut released or the uncut will ruin these boys' career or blah blah blah. Never tell a lie to yourself that you don't want see these scenes. I both wanna see the uncut and protect JY and ZZ's career. I told many times before no one knows what the future holds. The uncut release in Taiwan in out of our hand. If it is released just enjoy it. If not just be a little sad but blame no one. Be more mature because there are lots of things out there happens independently to your will, want it or not, it still happens.

P.S.: Don't wanna be offensive, I just feel uneasy when see unreasonable fans bash others because they think they always say the truth :(

Just a little ranting ahead. Skip it :)

Spoiler

Seriously? So this war is on again, and now about the uncut version? When are these fans going to learn? The more they are debating on this the more they are causing trouble. That's why Taiwan (and I suppose CJD) is trying to avoid trouble with releasing the uncut episodes only for VIP members and also we won't be able to stream it as only viewers with Taiwan IP will be able watch it. 

What they don't understand is that because we watch the the uncut version it won't have any effect on the situation anymore (well, it will have an effect on our life...oh, it's going to be one of a HOT day, switch on the aircon) I am not sure what else do these fans want, because they already got what they wanted: no S2, they guys are banned on the stage and in public together, Addicted is banned, CP fans are in fear to tag them together in any weibo post or even mention CP. Before the breakdown the CP fans' post were full with 'CP CP CP' on baidu, and even though it's still a CP forum they barely mention it anymore. The change is tangible. So I really don't understand what the richard simmons more these antis want?  

I see the post is coming: don't repost any new scene screenshots from Addicted. Reminder: Don't tag ZZ. Don't tag JY. 

Well, "real JY and ZZ fans" don't watch it then, it's your loss... go and spend your time bashing people, that's more important and quality time spending I suppose. So it looks like I am not a true JY and ZZ fan, because I am going to watch the uncut version. I am seriously laughing me head off :w00t:, this is so childish and start to go beyond ridiculous.

I really hoped that we don't have to wait years to see our guys together again, but I am afraid if it is about to happen these stupid anti-fans will be in action again and ruin everything. As much as I am happy the guys have so many fans, I wish the anti-fans would lost interest in them soon. 

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Just a little ranting ahead. Skip it :)

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously? So this war is on again, and now about the uncut version? When are these fans going to learn? The more they are debating on this the more they are causing trouble. That's why Taiwan (and I suppose CJD) is trying to avoid trouble with releasing the uncut episodes only for VIP members and also we won't be able to stream it as only viewers with Taiwan IP will be able watch it. 

What I they don't understand is that because we watch the the uncut version it won't have any effect on the situation anymore (well, it will have an effect on our life...oh, it's going to be one of a HOT day, switch on the aircon) I am not sure what else do these fans want, because they already got what they wanted: no S2, they guys are banned on the stage and in public together, Addicted is banned, CP fans are in fear to tag them together in any weibo post or even mention CP. Before the breakdown the CP fans' post were full with 'CP CP CP' on baidu, and even though it's still a CP forum they barely mention it anymore. The change is tangible. So I really don't understand what the richard simmons more these antis want?  

I see the post is coming: don't repost any new scene screenshots from Addicted. Reminder: Don't tag ZZ. Don't tag JY. 

Well, "real JY and ZZ fans" don't watch it then, it's your loss... go and spend your time bashing people, that's more important and quality time spending I suppose. So it looks like I am not a true JY and ZZ fan, because I am going to watch the uncut version. I am seriously laughing me head off :w00t:, this is so childish and start to go beyond ridiculous.

I really hoped that we don't have to wait years to see our guys together again, but I am afraid if it is about to happen these stupid anti-fans will be in action again and ruin everything. As much as I am happy the guys have so many fans, I wish the anti-fans would lost interest in them soon. 

I agree with everything you say! I wanted to add more but the words turned too dark and angry, I'll just stop here. :angry:

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Just in case someone wants a closer look at those screencaps... *fans self* (Click on pics for big versions!)

Hide contents

CFVpVsf.jpgWAo46DS.jpgSUTEGQa.jpg

i'm gawking at gh's arm!! man, gh-era jy was freaking huge (and so hot, hugging a >1.8m tall guy completely in his arms...), how did bly ever thought he could flip gh

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, guhai said:

1ZDlqp1.png

Ah, been gone just a few days and already so many new faces. Unfortunately I won't be around here as often anymore. Back to being busy dancing, composing music, other things, and simply because I'm (fortunately) no longer as addicted to Addicted anymore. Finally. I'll occasionally drop by to talk to some people, but more likely I'll just lurk around or drop a piece of writing (like now) until I'm officially over this series ^_^ Hope everyone is well and stays well.

Really do miss you @guhai. Not just your writing, but YOU. 

Stay well no matter what goes on. We are all cheering for you!!

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, guhai said:

Ah, been gone just a few days and already so many new faces. Unfortunately I won't be around here as often anymore. Back to being busy dancing, composing music, other things, and simply because I'm (fortunately) no longer as addicted to Addicted anymore. Finally. I'll occasionally drop by to talk to some people, but more likely I'll just lurk around or drop a piece of writing (like now) until I'm officially over this series ^_^ Hope everyone is well and stays well.

Thank you @guhai for this~! We sure will miss you and your writing.:tears:

I wish you all the best and please stay healthy!! Hahaha, don't forget to eat~:P

And if you ever get bored and have some time to spare, we shall always be here~;):heart:

EDIT: (even though I don't talk much... heeheehee:P)

• Like 14

Hey guys I need a verification on this rumor.  I read on a fanpage facebook page that the uncut DVD of Shangyin will be cancelled. insteaf,  the movie verson will be live stream on iqiyi chanel.  Is it true?  If it is,  then it seems the whole series is a curse to me,  the cancelation of part 2, the ban of actors,  and now there would be no DVDs. 

• Like 2