39 minutes ago, ximichem said:

To follow kakelet above..

Edit: too hype..same spam

Reveal hidden contents

6d0913e7jw1f3dbxjcgxdj20m80xctdy.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxjwxqzj20m80xcn4x.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxkhs4wj20m80etq4t.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxkv0rrj20m80etjty.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxlaevhj20m80xc78s.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxlobkrj20m80m8mzv.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxm1t6rj20m80xcadu.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxmgv5jj20m80m8whn.jpg6d0913e7jw1f3dbxmzax3j20m80m8412.jpg

Cr on pic

and reupload on yt in case the network sucks

Reveal hidden contents

I'm excited for his album :D

Hope the selling is good...

Btw, i saw the trailer but i was laughing because zhou try to charismatic and cool but i know the "real" him lol

• Like 14

Oooh I think I'm mastering wb hahahaaaa it's not that hard to find out HC fancam.. Once you find one (huge) source, you find the rest >< What I mean "the rest" is that really the rest accs of every fancam omg from fancam bts of the series to fancam shanghai fm Wow! This summer will be so fun guys hahahaaaaa

Ignore my fangirling hahaha

[Countdown 26 days to stash release]

gif spam

Spoiler

49209207gw1f31a56dorrg20710511e6.gif49209207gw1f31a597fkag208f0dpu0y.gif49209207gw1f31a5d6jbhg208z05sqv7.gif49209207gw1f31a5fkty3g20ci072x6q.gif49209207gw1f31a5ivsoag20ci072npf.gif49209207gw1f31a5ltxodg20by0ijhdu.gif

• Like 20

On 4/24/2016 at 9:01 PM, htuvecila said:

Ok so here is my short consolidation of ZZ and his friends for those who are curious.

Basically ZZ has 3 groups of friends that he still hangs out with, they have been constantly sending support and kinda shield him thru thick and thin.

Something I find interesting 

As strange as it could be, our "spoiled baby" ZZ who seems to need protection all the time is the actual leader in most of the groups he hangs out with. He was the president of his class in high school, one of the founders and leader of his band PROME (and another band called Eggache), the MVP of his LOL squad who is in charged of attacking, member in the organiser committee to host a rock concert in Shanghai, etc. AFAIK, ZZ also never addresses Shi ge as "ge" (Chinese word to call someone who is older than you), he calls him "Xiao Shi" - "Little Shi" instead. From their SNS interaction I personally fell they respect and are proud of ZZ, or like they joke, they do listen to ZZ's order lol.

About ZZ's support to his friends, I don't think I ever come up with another list like this again, it's quite painful lol. In short, it's 2-way affection. We just need to know ZZ deserves all the love coz he does the same for his friends. 

Thank you @htuvecila, it's way late but this is beautiful! OK so huge post to dissect this Xu Wei Zhou person ahead haha.

Spoiler

You don't catch a glimpse of bossy!ZZ on camera a lot, he's formally trained to act so he can act this cute persona very convincingly. I'm not saying he's fake (lol no) it's just he's more than the typical 'idol' image in that he's NOT a push-over. A man can both like and behave like cute kittens but also strong-willed and assertive, he can be genuinely nice and ruthless at the same time, it doesn't mean he's insincere. He has been taking leader roles since high school so I'm sure whatever traits as an effective leader exist in him. I don't think he's actively trying to disrespect people older than him (like JY who is 2 years his senior), it's more like when they mutually agree to be friends then OK, I have this cute nickname for you. He lets everybody call him Zhou Zhou so perhaps he just doesn't care much about proper addressing lol, how much older should he get when he has to stop people from calling him ZZ? He may be bashful and naive in front of the camera, but actually is very shrewd irl. He has a million faces and one of those can scare the hell out of me. Look at this at 0:34 to see his gesture and facial expression before the camera rolls. What was that attitude for huh~ lol

On 4/24/2016 at 2:08 AM, stillwater said:

I am so glad ZZ has such supportive friends although it is interesting he's the leader of their different groups. But from the way he handles himself I can believe it. He also seems to have an amazing strength of character.

ZZ seems like such a interesting individual His friends are all different but share this bond and he's able to garner all this support says something about him as well. They are so loyal to one another.

Like water which can corrodes the strongest mountain, gentleness does not mean weakness. His friends and classmates respect him in lots of way, one of which is that they never gossip about him (unlike someone else who made a small scandal around JY), never upload images with his face even when hanging out (I think ZZ is also a private person in his own way, selfies, work-related photos and public appearance aside he doesn't let other people close to him publish his images. He doesn't talk much about his personal life, family and yes, even his friends). It is a two way street, no one needs to reciprocate someone who's a fake jerk. When you drop your idol persona to quietly watch your friends perform at the back of the auditorium, your friends will absolutely appreciate it and treat you back well.

On 4/24/2016 at 2:54 AM, charlie10 said:

Thank you @htuvecila for providing such in-depth info on ZZ's posse. I'm particularly intrigued by the he's-the-boss part. 

ZZ is often cast as the cute kitten (a part of him he plays up, I believe, because it works great as PR for him) who JY can just do what he wants with (not exactly, but you get my drift). I said in some other post that I think he's actually pretty stubborn and I have a feeling he really is the boss most of the time. He's super polite, super nice, but I don't think you can boss him around too easily. (Which makes his relationship with JY even more interesting. And in that respect it kind of mirrors the dynamic between BLY and GH, doesn't it? Maybe they've met each other's match in several ways...?)

ZZ is nice to those who are nice to him. JY is really gentle toward him (when there is no need) and they both tolerate, even adore each other's antics. He's nice to fans and friends because that's how he's brought up (by grandma Xu :wub:). But the way he treats scandals and paparazzi shows that he wouldn't back down or keep silent, but he wouldn't get angry and throw tantrum either. He's mature with a hint of mischief. Well a lot of mischief actually and I'm sure we'll see a lot of that side of him, naughty!ZZ, not just this cutesy image, he's just too damn adorable it'd be a waste if he didn't play it up but I hope he knows how rare he is in this idol world mostly devoid of interesting personalities.

On 4/25/2016 at 8:14 AM, xix19xix said:

Based on your analysis, I kinda feel that ZZ is extremely good at becoming friends with anyone. Which kinda makes me feel that how he is with JY is just what he will do normally. In other words, he treats JY as just another good friend. 

He never calls JY "ge" either. Actually he doesn't call JY anything other than "HJY" or at most "JY". This is what I often think about, what if JY is just another good friend, albeit close, to ZZ? I have a friendly friend just like ZZ, equally nice and kind, attentive to everyone, there's no special treatment at all but it's very easy for one to misread that with something uniquely for him when there's no near comparison. With JY and his personality, when he lets someone into his smallest circle, to the point of declaring "I wouldn't do this and that with anyone else" that person would already be special, but ZZ is nice with almost everyone! and he has many close and good friends. It doesn't really matter much because I'm not a romantic shipper but I'd love a mutual special bond between only them. This is why I'm still bitter about all the bans, say, had they spent another month filming The Amazing Race, had a few more fashion shoots, taken a few more interviews and fanmeetings together, it would have helped their friendship (and US) tremendously. The whole thing moves so fast with so many events it's sometimes hard to think they've only known each other for 6 months by tomorrow.

14 hours ago, ryokise said:

> ZZ: *Read fans' comments* "Rest well" Okay,I will rest well when I have the time,*points to his dark circles* dark circles..
  A male staff: How long do you sleep recently?
  Xiao shi: 4..Not even 4 hours
  ZZ: You?
  Xiao shi: You
  ZZ: How could it be that you know my sleeping hours? Not even 4 hours..  
  Xiao shi: Through Your dark circles  
  ZZ: *Telling the other staffs* How could it be that he knows my sleeping hours?
  ZZ: You are the one who sleeps 4 hours,...I..you are quite funny.Sleep more alright? Xiao shi,Jiayou
  Xiao shi: Zhouzhou, you should eat more..
  ZZ: You should sleep more,eat more
  Xiao shi: I already..
  ZZ: And aspire to be the top of internet red (people who become famous online),Xiao shi who roars (Xiao shi's weibo name)

(ZZ's reaction to Xiao shi talking about his sleeping hours is quite defensive here, I think he is afraid that fans will be worried about him? It's around 3.59 in this link on bilibili TV , and despite ZZ being a little agitated here, Xiao shi is still patient with ZZ and even asked him to eat more lol)

> ZZ: *Reads fans' comments* Just exactly how long do I sleep?" Sleep..erm..I guess around 7 hours,normal sleeping hours.Anyway, I will sleep whenever there is a chance to.Grab the chance whenever there is time to sleep.No,I'm..for example now, I can sleep immediately.It's a skill that I learned recently.

This little snippet reinforces what CJD said about him, he gets very flustered and defensive when people poke him with something sensitive, he scolds people and rambles nonsense to bury it. Here he doesn't want people to know about his short sleep time and back then it's a way for him to cope with acting intimate scenes. ZZ, whatever, sleep more ah~ (JY has a defense mechanism too, it's his weird, direct, narcissistic sense of humor, he jokes a lot between swaths of his poker face, unlike ZZ who is cheery most of the time but doesn't make that many jokes - but it's another topic for another time.)

AND FINALLY OH GOD THE ALBUM TEASER :bawling:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, jdyz said:

Addicted isn't literature with an L haha. It's formulaic, and the way they fight and make up, overcome obstacles and have stretches of blissful domestic life (and lots of food), run away and come back... feels very methodical, down to the sex scenes, like CJD sat down one day and thought, hey, let me write every sex scene possible between these two men, from the mildest to the hardest, in that order lol. I may sit down one day too to write about how messed up Addicted actually is (and BL genre in general at depicting gay relationships) but there's too much drama and infighting between fans already SO here's something cheesy but sweet, sue me B)

Fan art for a scene from the book with the series' production design:

Hide contents

tumblr_o6ddvcCjpQ1swmejfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ddvcCjpQ1swmejfo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6ddvcCjpQ1swmejfo4_1280.jpg

"From now on I won't leave, I won't ever leave".

credit: somikse

This scene is right before the homosexual rehab camp arc.

Hide contents

[GH returned from the U.S. with GY. BLY had been staying with YQ, and GH, being GH, got jealous. They were fighting when GY came to their apartment, GH went with GY to eat out without making BLY anything to eat, so he was tortured by the fact that BLY had to eat instant noodles but he wouldn't come home (GH, childish much). But when he finally read BLY's message (6 hours late because he refused to check his phone) he rushed home.

The message, as GY found out, wasn't "I miss you" nor "I love you". It's "I'm hungry".]

BLY sat in front of the apartment's door, cigarette filters littered on the ground, he heard the elevator door open, his eyelids lifted and quickly dropped. In his hand there was still half a cigarette, he inhaled deeply, another filter was thrown on the floor.

GH hunched down to look at BLY, his face was gentle as if the bastard who threw a fit this afternoon wasn't him.

"Why don't you go in? Isn't it cold waiting here?"

He grabbed BLY's hands, cold as steel, his face promptly crushed.

"You've been waiting for me out here?"

That didn't have to be asked, just look at all the filters.

"I just saw your message," GH lifted BLY's chin up, "Had I read it earlier, I would've come back to cook for you, have you eaten yet?"

BLY didn't answer, he kept looking at GH. GH knew that he hadn't.

"Come, come inside, I'll make you something."

GH stood up, trying to pull BLY inside, but BLY wouldn't budge. His angry frozen heart thoroughly melted into a puddle right that moment. It was deep past midnight, and BLY kept waiting for him to come back, if he hadn't read the message, would BLY have stayed here through the night? 

He pulled BLY into his chest, feeling the coldness from head to toes.

"Can we go inside?" GH pleaded, "If from now on I have a tantrum, just hit me, however mad I get, I won't leave you home alone."

BLY's stiffened hand caressed GH's neck, a cold pain flowed through his veins into his heart.

"If you didn't come back, this apartment wouldn't mean anything anymore."

GH rubbed BLY's hair, his warm cheek pressed against BLY's cold face, his heart ached with every word.

"From now on I won't leave, I won't ever leave."

Only then BLY poured out his heart:

"You were gone for more than twenty days, the worst thing for me was sleeping alone, every time I felt there was no one beside me, I woke up. Truthfully I was so scared, I was so afraid that something would happen to you, so I dared not think, every day I closed my eyes, I told myself that you were already beside me. I drank because I was uneasy, I slept beside another person because I need a friend to fight my dread. Whoever this person actually is, it doesn't matter, as long as my eyes are closed, it's unquestionably you"

Hearing those words, GH felt bittersweet, moved and wounded.

"I should have called you more, not just that one long call without ever getting in touch afterwards. I was so into fulfilling my need without ever considering your feelings." [It was a PHONE SEX session while BLY was at school lol]

"Now you say those words, does it even matter?" BLY twisted GH's ear, "It's already bygone."

"Why yes it does matter." GH rubbed his scruff on BLY's lips, "At least for me to know how much I failed you."

"And then?" BLY's sharp eyes scanned GH's gentle pupils, "Knowing you failed me so next time we fight you'll richard simmons me to death?"

"No, not that, not like that... You richard simmons me, you richard simmons me up." GH shamelessly grinned to make peace.

"This is from your own mouth, next time you're being ridiculous, I'll pull your pants down straight!"

GH willingly nodded.

[They kissed and GH's dad, wanting to visit his son, walked out of the escalator and caught the whole thing lol]

Ah, I need to catch up with the thread.

Being new to actually reading stuff on Soompi, that bad word substitute thing really threw me and made me crack up. >_< Like, I had seen it a bunch before and thought "oh, that's cool.' But when it happened in the middle of the story, it was just hilarious.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, specialforce said:

@ririsasy may their blessing come to you someday buddy Lol.

I remember watching one episode where GH care so much about BLY's saliva, well.. he just don't want that precious angelic saliva spilled everywhere so he has to keep it inside his mouth.

and just a thought...

Hide contents

Im wondering what kind of reaction from JY and ZZ when they saw those pics being circulated on the net. Will they smile, aroused, cry or simply feeling the urge to reconstruct those scene again :rolleyes::rolleyes: 

ahhh STAHP.. Im going to sleep, no more dirty mind byee!!

Thank you mate for the wish! Seriously @specialforce I like your name. Lol. Give out the vibe of Jedi in running. (Are you luke by any chance?) :P 

Spoiler

I Also wonder. Did our Whale wait for the uncut version to be released? For personal research only ofc. 

10 hours ago, Tin Le said:

I'm really aroused excited when knowing uncut version's going to release in Taiwan soon. Just wanna to give my two (maybe three :mellow:) cents because there are some people keep bragging about if you are true fans of YJ and ZZ you shouldn't watch the uncut or it's horrible to see the uncut released or the uncut will ruin these boys' career or blah blah blah. Never tell a lie to yourself that you don't want see these scenes. I both wanna see the uncut and protect JY and ZZ's career. I told many times before no one knows what the future holds. The uncut release in Taiwan in out of our hand. If it is released just enjoy it. If not just be a little sad but blame no one. Be more mature because there are lots of things out there happening independently to your will, want it or not, it still happens.

P.S.: Don't wanna be offensive, I just feel uneasy when see unreasonable fans bash others because they think they always say the truth :(

Spoiler

That's so childish of them to point finger to people who watch or want the uncut version and say we are no true fans.

Wait? Aren't they who is not the true fans by not supporting the boys work? Huh?! In your face haters! 

Seriously it's their lost if they didn't want to watch the uncut version. 

The real emotion is capture on the screen. I am sure as hell want to witness it and savour every minute of  it because I love the boys so much and they want to claim that I am not the real fans?

Fight me biacccccccchh!!

Sorry @Tin Le For ranting on you. Sometimes seeimg the stan/only fans makes me furious.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ximichem said:

Just a throwback

Reveal hidden contents

@ximichem I love this scene. I really like it that BLY is holding on to GH arm while sleeping. I wonder if it is in the script but it shows the extent that he is depending in GH even when he tries so hard to deny it. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, jdyz said:

Thank you @htuvecila, it's way late but this is beautiful! OK so huge post to dissect this Xu Wei Zhou person ahead haha.

Hide contents

You don't catch a glimpse of bossy!ZZ on camera a lot, he's formally trained to act so he can act this cute persona very convincingly. I'm not saying he's fake (lol no) it's just he's more than the typical 'idol' image in that he's NOT a push-over. A man can both like and behave like cute kittens but also strong-willed and assertive, he can be genuinely nice and ruthless at the same time, it doesn't mean he's insincere. He has been taking leader roles since high school so I'm sure whatever traits as an effective leader exist in him. I don't think he's actively trying to disrespect people older than him (like JY who is 2 years his senior), it's more like when they mutually agree to be friends then OK, I have this cute nickname for you. He lets everybody call him Zhou Zhou so perhaps he just doesn't care much about proper addressing lol, how much older should he get when he has to stop people from calling him ZZ? He may be bashful and naive in front of the camera, but actually is very shrewd irl. He has a million faces and one of those can scare the hell out of me. Look at this at 0:34 to see his gesture and facial expression before the camera rolls. What was that attitude for huh~ lol

Like water which can corrodes the strongest mountain, gentleness does not mean weakness. His friends and classmates respect him in lots of way, one of which is that they never gossip about him (unlike someone else who made a small scandal around JY), never upload images with his face even when hanging out (I think ZZ is also a private person in his own way, selfies, work-related photos and public appearance aside he doesn't let other people close to him publish his images. He doesn't talk much about his personal life, family and yes, even his friends). It is a two way street, no one needs to reciprocate someone who's a fake jerk. When you drop your idol persona to quietly watch your friends perform at the back of the auditorium, your friends will absolutely appreciate it and treat you back well.

ZZ is nice to those who are nice to him. JY is really gentle toward him (when there is no need) and they both tolerate, even adore each other's antics. He's nice to fans and friends because that's how he's brought up (by grandma Xu :wub:). But the way he treats scandals and paparazzi shows that he wouldn't back down or keep silent, but he wouldn't get angry and throw tantrum either. He's mature with a hint of mischief. Well a lot of mischief actually and I'm sure we'll see a lot of that side of him, naughty!ZZ, not just this cutesy image, he's just too damn adorable it'd be a waste if he didn't play it up but I hope he knows how rare he is in this idol world mostly devoid of interesting personalities.

He never calls JY "ge" either. Actually he doesn't call JY anything other than "HJY" or at most "JY". This is what I often think about, what if JY is just another good friend, albeit close, to ZZ? I have a friendly friend just like ZZ, equally nice and kind, attentive to everyone, there's no special treatment at all but it's very easy for one to misread that with something uniquely for him when there's no near comparison. With JY and his personality, when he lets someone into his smallest circle, to the point of declaring "I wouldn't do this and that with anyone else" that person would already be special, but ZZ is nice with almost everyone! and he has many close and good friends. It doesn't really matter much because I'm not a romantic shipper but I'd love a mutual special bond between only them. This is why I'm still bitter about all the bans, say, had they spent another month filming The Amazing Race, had a few more fashion shoots, taken a few more interviews and fanmeetings together, it would have helped their friendship (and US) tremendously. The whole thing moves so fast with so many events it's sometimes hard to think they've only known each other for 6 months by tomorrow.

This little snippet reinforces what CJD said about him, he gets very flustered and defensive when people poke him with something sensitive, he scolds people and rambles nonsense to bury it. Here he doesn't want people to know about his short sleep time and back then it's a way for him to cope with acting intimate scenes. ZZ, whatever, sleep more ah~ (JY has a defense mechanism too, it's his weird, direct, narcissistic sense of humor, he jokes a lot between swaths of his poker face, unlike ZZ who is cheery most of the time but doesn't make that many jokes - but it's another topic for another time.)

Thanks for your amazing writings.

Yesterday, I saw several ZZ and JY's interviews again.  In NetEase interview, ZZ said his first impression when they had met like this,

"I think he is very reserved and unemotional on our first meeting. .. After we hangout for about some time, I realized that he is a dork."

ZZ said the same thing (dork) about JY and GH's characters in other interview. And, I don't remeber the interview name, but, I remembered JY said to ZZ like this,

"I do before I met you."  ( It meant JY was calm, not dork before )

I think that JY was very pleasant as he met ZZ. He changed  a mischievous boy and teased ZZ many times. I don't believe all words of the interviews, but I believe this. In BTS of NetEase, They are different to FS and CW.

They was fouling and wanted to be a winner. They was teasing each other and seemed to be pleasent.

What If JY is introvert and reserved man and he changes to be a mischievous boy when he is with ZZ ? I hope 2nd ban terminates quickly.

• Like 14

Science

Spoiler

ab608c63gw1f3a449hmk6j20ee0hcgng.jpgab608c63gw1f3a449qjf0j20l70ln0w1.jpgab608c63gw1f3a449zhx7j20qz0sen32.jpgab608c63gw1f3a44ack0zj20rh11cwmh.jpgab608c63gw1f3a44at6zcj20rh0zftee.jpgab608c63gw1f3a44ayojmj20fy0h2dhc.jpgab608c63gw1f3a44bdc31j20bx0fkwg1.jpgab608c63gw1f3a44bim3bj20di0f9dh3.jpg

Cr to  @KillerWhale_橙子

3 minutes ago, hikaru1412 said:

Has this been posted? It isn't subbed, but it's a fancam of the whole show I guess. Just randomly had it suggested. lol

Yes IIRC.. There's even another link for HD

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, ririsasy said:

Thank you mate for the wish! Seriously @specialforce I like your name. Lol. Give out the vibe of Jedi in running. (Are you luke by any chance?) :P 

Reveal hidden contents

I Also wonder. Did our Whale wait for the uncut version to be released? For personal research only ofc. 

Hide contents

That's so childish of them to point finger to people who watch or want the uncut version and say we are no true fans.

Wait? Aren't they who is not the true fans by not supporting the boys work? Huh?! In your face haters! 

Seriously it's their lost if they didn't want to watch the uncut version. 

The real emotion is capture on the screen. I am sure as hell want to witness it and savour every minute of  it because I love the boys so much and they want to claim that I am not the real fans?

Fight me biacccccccchh!!

Sorry @Tin Le For ranting on you. Sometimes seeimg the stan/only fans makes me furious.

I believe that it's because young people who live a sheltered home environment tend to see things as black and white. In time to come as they get older, most, if not all, will come to realise that nothing is absolute and that support comes in many forms. In fact, for a fandom to sustain, they need to accept all kinds of fans.

Anyway, I am quite sure they are the minority. Don't get bothered. Unless they are in power and start a cultural revolution again, I don't see how they control what others do. Honestly, if the regime actually comes after the boys because of the uncensored version, my advice to them will be please migrate.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jdyz said:

Reveal hidden contents

I watched the whole video live streaming video on the bilibili link, but I didn't see the being defensive about his sleep hours part. Is the a snippet in just that part of the video?

• Like 1