31 minutes ago, kakelet said:

I went back and reread some of my favourite parts of volume 1... There's so many good scenes that won't be able to be seen on screen T_T I think the scene I was looking forward to the most was BLY and GH coming out to BLY's dad... I cried all over again :tears::tears:

But anyways, I reread the part that was in the MV for Walk Slowly and I translated part of it (it's the end of chapter 192 to the beginning of chapter 193):

Reveal hidden contents

The next day, the two of them really did take a ferry to Huangdao’s Golden Beach.

Because it was the off-season, there were few tourists. The sea was clearer than ever, the sand was finer and cleaner. When Bai Luoyin stepped on to the beach, it was like he was standing on something as soft as cotton. Gu Hai was right, this beach was definitely a lot more beautiful than the one they saw last night.

They found a quiet spot to sit down. Bai Luoyin reached out and found a small shell. He waved it in front of Gu Hai a bit, and then threw it back into the sea, creating a small splash in the water.

“Ah!!!”

Bai Luoyin’s scream came without warning. It was like a way for him to vent his emotions, after he screamed, he felt a lot better. The people surrounding us can look all they want, it’s not like I know any of you.

“That won’t do, watch me.”

Gu Hai stood up and shouted loudly towards the magnificent sea, “My name is Gu Hai, 18 years old, from Beijing. The person sitting next to me is my wife, we officially started dating last year around this time, this journey has already been a year now! Although there have been plenty of ups and downs and constant disasters, but we will not turn back, we will keep moving forward!”

Bai Luoyin wanted to bury himself in the sand.

After Gu Hai vented his feelings, he looked at Bai Luoyin provocatively, “Do you dare?”

The connotation was: is your skin as thick as mine?

“Is there anything I’m afraid of?” Bai Luoyin also stood up and shouted: “My name is Bai Luoyin, male, 18 years old, lives at 48 Guang Cai Alley, Xicheng District, Beijing, third year high school student at Beijing’s X high school’s class 27, a poor kid. The person standing beside me is my wife, after all of his shameless pestering, I decided to marry him into my family out of compassion for the mentally ill. Unfortunately, my father-in-law doesn’t approve so this marriage is delayed without further notice, but my feelings towards my wife are sincere. Whether or not he will continue to be sick in the future, I will never leave him!”

Gu Hai laughed, Atta boy, you sure are ruthless.

Thus the shouting continued, “Gu Weiting, let me tell you, I don’t care if you agree or disagree! Even if you chase after us all the King's horses and all the King's men, my response is still the same. The person that I, Gu Hai, have decided upon, no one can change it! The relationship that I, Gu Hai, decided upon, no one can tear it down! The feelings that I, Gu Hai, decided upon, no one can destroy it!”

“Gu Weiting! ….” Bai Luoyin just shouted one word when he stopped.

Gu Hai held his breath in anticipation.

“I f*** your son!”

That seemed like a good sentence to end the translation at haha

Oh, also happy 700+ pages 

And here I am thinking only Gu Hai can be so vulgar, but I love vulgar BLY. Thank you for this Kakelet.

@ximichem if you have extra time, extra energy, would you be so kind to translate that tumblr on the time line of the boys from beginning, weibo interactions, and their calendars since January/ February? It's in Vietnamese. I am happy that I get to interact with you guys. Hugs to @kmmyzz, @poetato, @addictedaddict, @ayasdai, @liesl, @guhai too. 

See you all tomorrow 

Edit: ximichem: JY does look a little wasted

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, liesl said:

Happy 700th page!!

Who thought that watching an opera was a good idea, huh? I just booked it without thinking and hello tragedy!! :crazy: Yeah... the main character got separated from her lover and committed suicide. Great.

Hahaha, Sorry, this cracked me so much :w00t: LMAO

However I really hoped you will get great time after this day... :mellow:

• Like 9

I have so many thoughts this evening... I'll spare you the long version.

I just want to say firstly that I was a little harsh with JY before, which I regret. I was frustrated, but when I saw him crying, it all changed. I can't look at the photos of him crying without weeping myself, it's just so heartbreaking. He's such a softie, it's beautiful. Despite a cocky surface, his heart is really on his sleeve, and it bleeds. In the light of Johnny's tears, I now understand that the events of the past days are signs of desperately trying to salvage a career. I hope it works. I REALLY hope it works. I'll be here to support them both, that's for sure.

How do you all interpret FS words about hoping JY & ZZ get better (and are there different ways to translate what he said?)? There's so much unsaid in that statement. Better than what? What is he referring to more specifically? Particularly in light of him so beautifully pushing ZZ towards JY there on stage. In another context, I'd have taken that as pure fanservice, since it was what everyone there was desperate for. But considering the completely weird and farsical event this FM was, and what he said shortly thereafter, there's more to his action than just trying to please. It's like he thought ZZ would never take such a step (and he wouldn't have, he looked so uncomfortable, poor guy). My god, the tragedy of it all is immense. I'm glad FS did what he could.

Did I hear the audience shouting for Johnny during the part without him? Seems to me they must have heard that, but couldn't react to it. And then when they all were on stage in those final moments, the audience shouted YuZhou, right? Very loudly, it seemed. And they couldn't acknowledge that either. One of the more weird things I've watched. And they all cried. For Addicted, for their careers, for the fans. Gosh.

And then the MV. Such a perfect, extremely bittersweet way to end it. The song and the video seems endlessly sad, this evening. Made me cry. Yet beautiful and lovely. ZZ looks angelic. Too bad it couldn't be released the way it was supposed to. It would have been such a huge hit. 

Finally, the no season two announcement: I don't get what she's saying with that: she wanted to film the car crash scene but couldn't. Season 1 would then have finished with the car crash? Does the car crash take place right after the final scene of ep 15? Because if it doesn't, doesn't her statement imply they've filmed more than we've seen? I've not read that part of the novel... (I see this has been asked before, but it does make me curious.)

What a day, what a day.

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

@ximichem if you have extra time, extra energy, would you be so kind to translate that tumblr on the time line of the boys from beginning, weibo interactions, and their calendars since January/ February? It's in Vietnamese. I am happy that I get to interact with you guys.

No I don't!!!

:bawling: I really don't FML

Guys, do you know how videos on FB work? They auto-play when you scroll down, and mute, right? I'm suffering af atm :bawling: MV Walk Slowly with subs!

I can't /dead/ Even it muted but I have been bawling af now :bawling: hold me!

*Thread hugs* To those who have been replaying the MV like cray, and to those who was dead serveral times, or just once, after watching the MV, real *Thread hugs*

The sub is even so richard simmons poetic! I can'ttttt *hold me hard*

@Scandani translating has always been so fun. I'll see how my schedule works. Oh, I'm still subbing Super Show anw lol (maybe I'll put in CC so that I could edit easily in case someone feels the need to correct me)

*listening to "I want to be happy" with JY's darn indescribable deep voice* 

• Like 9

Just now, ximichem said:

No I don't!!!

:bawling: I really don't FML

Guys, do you know how videos on FB work? They auto-play when you scroll down, and mute, right? I'm suffering af atm :bawling: MV Walk Slowly with subs!

I can't /dead/ Even it muted but I have been bawling af now :bawling: hold me!

@Scandani translating has always been so fun. I'll see how my schedule works. Oh, I'm still subbing Super Show anw lol (maybe I'll put in CC so that I could edit easily in case someone feels the need to correct me)

*listening to "I want to be happy" with JY's darn indescribable deep voice* 

Do you have full version of that song. Need i remind you how I looooveeeeeeee JY's sexy deep voice. Gimmmmmmeeeee that song!!!!! 

Okay, i go to sleep now. Have an early class tomorrow. 

But, pleaseeeeee giveee meeee that soooong!!!

• Like 2

Forgive my second long, emotional comment for today. Skip it if you don't want to read other personal rants for today. :sweatingbullets:

I'll never forget this day as Addicted fan.

I watched the Walk Slowly MV, it's beautiful and heartbreaking. I cried watching it because I know we'll not see any continuation of this story... I'm sure CJD wanted to release it for future Addicted's promotions and as promotional material for ZhouZhou's debut album. But instead...

I know it's not the end, from tomorrow it's just a new beginning for our boys. ''It's only beginning'' (Kitty ZhouZhou words). 

How I said before I'll still follow the boys activities and support them how much I can, it's just painful realise that from tomorrow onwards, Johnny and ZhouZhou will not have any works together, at least for a while.

It's painful realise we will not see Gu Hai and Bai Luo Yin anymore. :tears: It's over. I'll miss them. I wanted to see more of their story (and more interactions between JY and ZZ in other bts), more of the You Qi/Yang Meng couple, their (hot) Dads, the other actors, the school, their cute sleeping bed scene, CJD and the four boys, and the Director work, who made really a great job for a low budget webseries. Make me so angry that an awesome webseries lost his chance to continue to shine just because of a stupid ban and because of stupid Gov. regulations. But it's useless get mad again.

It's over. (<- repeating this in my mind because I'm still lost).

My happiest month as Addicted fan was certainly February, I will treasure this memory forever. I found out the series, waited eagerly every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday for a new episode to come out, waited for their NetEase and YY Interviews, waited and fangirled for their first and unique Fan Meeting. :,) Then the damn ban came... Later I joined this thread, followed the boys activities and the many YuZhou magazine shoot. :D I've had the chance to met you guys. You're like a second family for me. :)

It feel like a whole year has passed, but it's just three (intense) months that I'll never forget. <3

Happy 700th page everyone! I bet anyone was expecting we would have celebrate it in this way. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks @Solferine for the compilation of the first Weibo interactions between our boys, much appreciated. <3

Thanks @kakelet for the chapter translation. :,)

Tomorrow is another day, I'm feeling depressed right now but I need to recover myself by this stressful day and get my strenght back to start another working week; my mind is dumb and my eyes are swollen because I cried too much. :sweatingbullets:

Time to go to sleep, listening again By The Sea and Walk Slowly songs to pain soothe my lonely heart. ~

• Like 19

45 minutes ago, kakelet said:

It's more like "I would have finished filming it even if it meant borrowing money" instead of "I will" finish filming in the future.

I personally happy that season 1 stops at SH's appearance. I just pretend that the story after that is not existed in the series-verse. I can re-watch the series again in the future and be happy with that. If CJD finished the series until car accident, well, I can't even imagine how tormented my heart will be every time single time!

total delulu on number of eps in season 1

Spoiler

As others have pointed out (but got drown in sadness and then MV) does CJD's announcement means that actually CJD had filmed more? I believe so because:

1- As somebody has said, SH is too beautiful to show just for one minute. Imagine if SH had showed up and then during the filming of season 2, the actress could not participate. A big retcon is needed!
2- The MV is happened long time after the rape. It is kind of spoilerish to use these scenes as MV. She could do a simple things, like GH-BLY walked from home to school etc for MV, which would not cost extra and not spoilerish and still make us cry.
3- I remember a rumour which says that there are initially 18 eps, but then got cut to 15 to avoid censor. This 15 eps then got cut again for the smuts. 

I understand that rumour #3 has been rebutted before but looking at the factor #1 and #2 above, maybe initially there are 18 eps, ending with GH-BLY elope (thus, in line with the MV). But because of the rape scene might be deemed to violent, they decided to cut it to 15 eps, ended it with SH's appearance. The whole SH saga compressed into 3 eps is possible imho, if CJD is willing to cut lots of scenes (which mainly are smuts?). She maintained the first chapters because those are essentials in showing the development of GH-BLY's relationship. She's correct. Look at us glued to watch the blossoming romance in ep. 1-10! 

Maybe CJD wanted to see the response from the govt and if everything went well, she would do a season 2 (SH saga-rape-car accident-8 years later-end) or if everything went really, really well, even season 2 (SH saga-rape-car accident) and season 3 (8 years later).

That above is absolutely only my delulu. Let us put it in 7 Unsolved Mystery of YuZhou University. :P

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, Scandani said:

Do you have full version of that song. Need i remind you how I looooveeeeeeee JY's sexy deep voice. Gimmmmmmeeeee that song!!!!! 

Okay, i go to sleep now. Have an early class tomorrow. 

But, pleaseeeeee giveee meeee that soooong!!!

Original song

mp3 cut link1 link2 I cut from different vids, just pick the one you prefer, or both >"<

And no, JY didn't sing the whole song, if it happened, I wouldn't be able to type you this

--

I'm crying with fanacc and fancam *^* there's one fancam JY said "See you next time", alike some European accents that I don't recall now :bawling:

• Like 9

5:39am and I can't sleep, damn I was feeling good before I went to bed.

Then flashbacks of the heartache happening these few days kicking in and I lost the battle

Sigh guess I should watch JY and ZZ's videos over and over again and go to work @ 7.30am.

Jingyu ahh Zhouzhou ahh what've you done to me, I'm so obsessed with you two

• Like 12

I was thinking of compiling pics and gifs and vids and fancam and fanacc this Thailand trip to folder, but then I saw I basically did it, and there're already 20+ pics of JY's teary eyes and I lose my mind. I'll leave it for some days later:bawling:

• Like 10

This is sort of me having uber high hopes...but even if this production company doesn't take on season 2, there's no reason that in the future someone else can't pick it up if there is ever such a time as the regulations become relaxed...

Dream among dreams but it's not an impossibility~~~

• Like 7