16 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

5:39am and I can't sleep, damn I was feeling good before I went to bed.

Then flashbacks of the heartache happening these few days kicking in and I lost the battle

Sigh guess I should watch JY and ZZ's videos over and over again and go to work @ 7.30am.

Jingyu ahh Zhouzhou ahh what've you done to me, I'm so obsessed with you two

I know the feeling. I tried to go to sleep. Gave up after tossing and turning for over an hour. Have to leave for work in 2 hours. 

Guess I'll marathon the show again to stay awake tonight. (But that's only 4 hours out of 12. Maybe I'll go for a new record - 3 times back to back)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, gashupingo said:

Ok, something b4 I sleep. Deep impression of this(yes starting to delulu again), in the FM when ZZ was asked what type of girl he liked, he didn't say his "official" type. He keeps dily dalying and couldn't say it. After a long while, he finally said something, I'm not sure already but I saw other ppl said, he like girl which is love at first sight(?). Please correct me if this is wrong.

(sorry, I am still late 5 pages...) What you writehere, Gashupingo, made me two reading to

1) understand the linearism of your post.

2) to burst into laughing.

So cute !

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ximichem said:

@aeislaeigh bless you cuz I've seen moreeeeeeeee, teary eyes, bewildered faces, pathetic glance, do spam cuz I don't have enough nerves Ọ-A-Ọ

@ximichem  I'm also trying dude, I thought waking up after 3 hours of sleep would be okay, but I don't think so... I'm teary eyed still just looking at the photos, geez, what more if I understand Chinese...  and then there's the MV... Gahd, it's just season 2 that won't push through right, but the ship is still sailing, so at least that's my consolation from all of these... :) 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

@ximichem  I'm also trying dude, I thought waking up after 3 hours of sleep would be okay, but I don't think so... I'm teary eyed still just looking at the photos, geez, what more if I understand Chinese...  and then there's the MV... Gahd, it's just season 2 that won't push through right, but the ship is still sailing, so at least that's my consolation from all of these... :) 

Hah! Use Chrome and you'll be mental knocked down.

Btw you remind me of my Chinese best friend XD She, or we, keeps calling me dude lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

He actually looks like a baby seeking for comfort..

cr. weibo

I'm conflicted hitting 'like' on pictures like this. I 'like' the fact that we get to see his emotions and how much everything has meant to him, but I don't "like" the picture. Wish we could have a 'thank you' button instead.

• Like 10

It's a mistake to go through Shangyin's tag on weibo.

Heck, I'm going to office with swollen eyes and face lol

Reading back excerpts from the novel made me weep yet again.

Ahh I should stop, the boys are okay, we should be okay too

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Hah! Use Chrome and you'll be mental knocked down.

Btw you remind me of my Chinese best friend XD She, or we, keeps calling me dude lol

@ximichem  Hahahah DUDE, I am using Chrome but still it translates weird, I somehow get the gist but still weird right.. Anyways, I'm backreading 10 pages of Weibo''s timeline of my primary group and I haven't finished yet and I still have another group to backread, so good luck to me.. :lol:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

@kmmyzz

What!? Wait!!! JY should be on different flight!

does this mean JY and ZZ no longer hiding their bond!? :w00t:

Oh, happy 700 pages! A new chapter for the Colour of Life! 

In Search for Silver Lining

https://www.wattpad.com/243367327-the-colours-of-life-40-in-search-of-silver-lining

Hide contents

If there was something to be grateful for this shitstorm was, I finally had time for break. I should have my break when Chai Jidan jie sent me and Chen Wen to Korea three weeks ago -wait, three weeks!? I felt it had been, like, three years ago!- but at that time, I hastily went back to Beijing because Jingyu was depressed. Now, with this scandal, controversies, accusation, what have you, I was forced to take a rest.

Yes, take a rest (you as him) as you certainely need some : I don't get how you find time to write all these fine stories at that rhythm, when it fits with the one we are in with our heroes. Are you transcribing when streaming and watching what happens at the same time ?

Do not feel hurried to answer me, take a rest, feel free.

• Like 3

I saw this on FB and feel the need to share

Spoiler

13015615_501329583386916_867071939676106

Let's heat up our delulu land-----

p/s: really p/s, I may start to take notes, and make gifs next time re-watching the series. Can't wait--

Edit: Weibo blew me up again :bawling: I thought I got used to it

Spoiler

5e615563gw1f3027h7rjij20zk0qo0xk.jpg5e615563gw1f3027ifuyrj20zk0qoq8h.jpg

Cr  @瑜洲制霸

• Like 22