Hi, fellow addicts!

Been lurking for almost two weeks since I got addicted. I initially watched because ZZ is such an eye candy! After watching the series, I am torn between the two leads. My life is like, I want to be as handsome and cool as BLY and I want my own GH! Hahaha 

Can anyone help me locate the awesome wallpapers by Mr. Whale (not sure of the handle)? I tried to back read, but this thread is crazy. Haha I hope he makes a wallpaper of the candied fruit scene because BLY's smile there is so precious!

Thank you and stay addicted! :wub: 

Edited by haiyin02
Grammar
  • Like 15

Is it wrong to make someone watch "Addicted"? :rolleyes:

We were having a discussion here in the office about TV programs in general and a few of the guys said they've never watched "Addicted". I was a little stunned in view of all the controversy surrounding it and the fact that they're all gay. :angry:

I'm going to "drag" them into the conference room later and make them watch a few episodes on the office media system. :D

I know!! I'm evil like that!! ;)

• Like 23

25 minutes ago, tea4two said:

I'm tempted to call these fans brainless at the moment, but I'll hold my word.  They both are 10 mils vote ahead of everyone else in the network drama idol list, if even one of that mil is use for the CP votes (they both would still be ahead of everyone else!), they've would've been first in CP as well and end up with winning 2 awards on the 9th instead of taking home just one.....this just make me sad.  

but i thought their fans are trying to suppress CP stanning right now for their safety...at this point their individual fandoms probably overpower the CP one. i'm very surprised at first place tho not gonna even lie lol

i'm pretty excited for this event though. i hope they can get on stage at some point, for whatever reason

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Both ZZ and JY will be attending the 16th Annual Billboard Music Festival on April 9th in Shenzhen.  This is a pretty large event and many music artists/groups are invited to attend as well, such as EXO, GOT7, etc.  They're both on the Most popular network drama idol award list (with ZZ currently holding first in a very tight spot with JY in 2nd, big gap between these two and the others).  They're also on the CP award list as third.  I'm so disappointed in some of the Chinese fans, they've gone crazy!

I'm tempted to call these fans brainless at the moment, but I'll hold my word.  They both are 10 mils vote ahead of everyone else in the network drama idol list, if even one of that mil is use for the CP votes (they both would still be ahead of everyone else!), they've would've been first in CP as well and end up with winning 2 awards on the 9th instead of taking home just one.....this just make me sad.  

Both ZZ and JY are going to Shenzen!?

@elppa! My delulu is happening!!!! :D:P;) 

Is there a ZZ-only fan base? I know several JY-only (which hate ZZ blergh) but AFAIK, ZZ-fan base are also CP-fan base.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, filmlore46 said:

I'm inclined to believe that is what is happening. I don't believe the post was that old. Since I don't know how to check dates on Tumblr. It was in some of the early followings so I'm thinking this was in the last few days. It was directed at someone who asked about a second season of Addicted. 

anonymous asked:

Hello~ I just finished season 1 of Heroin and I was wondering if you knew anything about season 2? Love your blog!

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

To be honest, I am not sure if there will be second season for Heroin. Originally, there was supposed to be a second season but lately cast members and producers team are causing a lot of controversies in China. ( 1. The series got too popular that Chinese government banned any Gay related drama/web-series. 2. Johnny who played Gu Hai said he is straight and doesn’t want anything to do with Gay related things, which is causing him to lose many fans. 3. Johnny also mentioned that he doesn’t want to talk about Heroin in his interview. He deleted everything Heroin related posts on his weibo. Something about changing his image and wanting to go mainstream in China. 4. Wenzhou who played Bai Luo Yin is rumored to be dating with a girl director/producer of the series. 5. Wenzhou was accused of plagiarizing a Japanese song in his new single. ) They may either discard the second season or at least wait for the heat to go down.

If it's okay I took from that Tumblr post and pasted it here. I don't want to say much else because I don't know where this person was getting there information, but like you said this was someone stirring the pot. I never remembering Johnny in conversation or interview saying that (read the content of the post) and I saw some of the replies and they were quite negative.

And that person is supposed to "know" about Addicted?!?! Dear Lord above. Can't even spell the boys' names correctly. (My protection mode is kicking in  :angry:)

• Like 8

On 4/6/2016 at 9:31 PM, tea4two said:

Both ZZ and JY will be attending the 16th Annual Billboard Music Festival on April 9th in Shenzhen.  This is a pretty large event and many music artists/groups are invited to attend as well, such as EXO, GOT7, etc.  They're both on the Most popular network drama idol award list (with ZZ currently holding first in a very tight spot with JY in 2nd, big gap between these two and the others).  They're also on the CP award list as third.  I'm so disappointed in some of the Chinese fans, they've gone crazy!

Let me explain below. 

[Sorry Mod, I have to quote this]

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Does anyone know how to vote for this? I want to do something instead of sitting still and doing nothing like this :bawling:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, shuwei said:

@filmlore46 considering how that tumblr user doesnt even know zz's name, i think you can safely ignore their information lol

LMAO as well. It was just a bit of news I thought of sharing after reading. It was never something I believed. But there are those who will believe this misinformation because like I stated there were negative replies to this persons post. I am a fan and I completely support the boys and everything Addicted. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

1. I don't know if the Chinese government ever gave an exact reason why they decided to issue the ban on Addicted. Maybe someone can provide more accurate information. My own view is that they're using Addicted as an excuse to ban all gay related dramas.

2. Partially correct. He did say that he was straight, but that was in answer to a direct question, and nothing to do with gay related things.

3. Partially correct. Probably because Addicted was banned and has nothing to do with wanting to change his image.

4. Wrong and that rumor has already been explained and put to bed.

5. Again that's already been dealt with. Explained and he's apologized for it. 

....Dream Crusher.!!! :-( I don't care.... this is my La la land...  :-\

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

I frigging love his eyes, so intense holy fudge I'd fall for him in less than 2 secs if he's staring into my eyes. No wait, I'll fall for him instantly I guess jkhdjkhgjkkjadkjfk (<- fangirl spazzing, only those who're kind can decipher)

Uh, uh. Hm, hm. Yeah - I understand.  

Eyes and hands - the first two things I look at on a man. He's got them both. (If only I was 10 years younger or he was 10 years older...:flushed:)

• Like 9

@joycemay my parents aren't very conservative, but they are quite religious - I am sure they accept, at least tolerate others who are LGBT, but not too sure how they'd react if their own daughter comes out haha :lol: they'll probably get disappointed, but can't think of them reacting too negatively if they were to know. I am more concerned about my friends, though. 

*oh well, I'll just replace them with new ones if they can't accept me :sweatingbullets:* Thank you so much for your support love! :heart: 

It's amazing, you're really blessed to have a family like that :)  @Kim Soo-Lee

@kmmyzz Indeed I am! :D I know for sure this isn't a phase, I am 24 this year and have been well aware of my own preference! I probably won't come out like ever if I were to stay in Malaysia, but hopefully I'll gain the courage to finally be myself - maybe someday. It's tough because I try to be a better servant of God but this is the one thing I can't change :( 

Thank you Lukasz @Lukasz D! It's true, people's sexuality shouldn't matter at all, it doesn't change the person - so definitely it's not anyone's business! ;) Take care!

You're such an angel! May you always be blessed @sohocomo :blush:

Meanwhile, let us all keep supporting ZZ and JY! I have been playing ZZ's songs on repeat (even at work, on multiple devices lol) just to keep his songs on the charts :D I hope they're not being too hard on themselves, hope they take good care of their health :)

#BuyZhouZhousAlbum

Ah, shall get back to work. Wishing everyone a very good day/evening, and may we all stay blessed B)

• Like 11

8 hours ago, ximichem said:

Guys,

There's a link to download ringtone ZZ's saying "Baobei, ni xing le?" (Baobei, have you woken up yet) from YYT. I can't download it link code is said: 16s9. Laptop->hit the arrow with "375KB"; phone->hit the orange box/ the arrow below it. 

I attempted but cannot TT^TT Anyone can share other link? I have sleep disorder recently so.. (~v^)

gif spams guys!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

005LlXWjjw1f2l5z7hf54g30go0ci116.gif

005LlXWjjw1f2l5z60i5jg30dc0a0455.gif005LlXWjjw1f2l5z80m4gg307a0cidk5.gif 

005LlXWjjw1f2l5z8phgng307k0ciwik.gif

Cr:  粥粥要带鲸鱼玩儿啊

Someone who knows Chinese please translate this cuz it's so beautifully said TTATT

HJY, you have our back >"<

[Weibo fanacc update] wuli鲸鱼 20160330 19:39

70亿分之一的几率,70亿分之一的相遇。黄景瑜,这个让人陌生又熟悉的名字。茫茫人海,那么多“黄景瑜”,可是这一个,确是一个不一样的黄景瑜。世界上没有两片相同的叶子,他就是全世界最好的黄景瑜,也是万千粉丝中要宠一辈子的黄景瑜。

他的笑,众人为所倾倒。他心暖,从来不关心自己的饥暖,却总是问粉丝饿不饿,冷不冷。从来不在所有人面前表露出自己的感性,却偷偷跑去哭的大男孩。总是一副大哥哥的样子,想要照顾好身边的每个人。

跟粉丝说早点休息的是你,要粉丝注意安的是你,为粉丝鞠躬讲笑话的也是你,受伤了说自己没关系不让别人担心的又是你。黄景瑜,你暖的让粉丝感动,你自己知道吗。

这个冬天我遇到了一个全世界最好的黄景瑜,他其实根本也没那么坚强,其实有时候也会孩子气,有时候会撒娇,有时候会哄人开心,有时候更让人心疼。

黄景瑜,这辈子我跟定你了,我要一直陪着你。
@Johnny黄景瑜

---

...This winter I met the best person in the world, HJY, he actually was not that strong, in fact, sometimes really childish, sometimes playfully, sometimes makes people happy, and sometimes even makes others feel distressed for you.

HJY, this life I assure to you, I want to stay with you always.

Translation for this fan's heartfelt words for JingYu:

One out of 70 billion chance, one out of  70 billion encounters. Huang JingYu, a name that people are familiar with but don't know much about. There are many HJY out there, but he is indeed different from the rest. No two leaves in the world are the same. He is the best HJY in the world and also the HJY whom millions of fans want to pamper for a lifetime.

His smile- everyone falls for it. His caring- he never cares for his own hunger and warmth and always asks his fans if we are hungry or cold. He never shows his sentimental side to people, and is the big boy who cries secretly. He is always a big brother, wanting to take good care of everyone around him.

The one who tells your fans to rest early, wants your fans to pay attention to safety, says a joke humbly for your fans, and says that you are alright so as not to make others worry when you are hurt, is you. HJY, your warmth makes fans feel touched. Do you know that?

This winter, I've met the best HJY in the world. Actually, he is not that strong at heart. Sometimes, he has a temper of a kid. Sometimes, he throws tantrum. Sometimes, he makes people happy. Sometimes, he makes people want to care for him.

HJY, I'm sure to follow you in this lifetime. I want to accompany you always.

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

@joycemay my parents aren't very conservative, but they are quite religious - I am sure they accept, at least tolerate others who are LGBT, but not too sure how they'd react if their own daughter comes out haha :lol: they'll probably get disappointed, but can't think of them reacting too negatively if they were to know. I am more concerned about my friends, though. 

*oh well, I'll just replace them with new ones if they can't accept me :sweatingbullets:* Thank you so much for your support love! :heart: 

It's amazing, you're really blessed to have a family like that :)  @Kim Soo-Lee

@kmmyzz Indeed I am! :D I know for sure this isn't a phase, I am 24 this year and have been well aware of my own preference! I probably won't come out like ever if I were to stay in Malaysia, but hopefully I'll gain the courage to finally be myself - maybe someday. It's tough because I try to be a better servant of God but this is the one thing I can't change :( 

Thank you Lukasz @Lukasz D! It's true, people's sexuality shouldn't matter at all, it doesn't change the person - so definitely it's not anyone's business! ;) Take care!

You're such an angel! May you always be blessed @sohocomo :blush:

Meanwhile, let us all keep supporting ZZ and JY! I have been playing ZZ's songs on repeat (even at work, on multiple devices lol) just to keep his songs on the charts :D I hope they're not being too hard on themselves, hope they take good care of their health :)

#BuyZhouZhousAlbum

Ah, shall get back to work. Wishing everyone a very good day/evening, and may we all stay blessed B)

If you're friends don't accept you for who you are, then can you call them real friends. I don't think you can. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, sohocomo said:

My son told me that was what he feared most. I took a line from my mother when it came to that - "I will always love you. That doesn't mean I have to like everything about you." (My family tends to speak in sarcasm)

Speaking from a mother's viewpoint, I will always love my son. He could go out and murder someone, I would still love him. I'll call the cops on him myself and stand as a witness against him if need be, but I will still love him. 

I just want to say that you're a great mom and I hope my mom loves me as much as you love your son!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, tea4two said:

This is where things get complicated because their fanbase are broken down into different groups and they don't all agree on the same thing.  I personally think that someone is being paid (as the herdsman) to herd all these fan groups into reducing heat for ZZ & JY for a greater agenda.  If this is the same person operating behind ZZ's scandals, this will be very bad.   

Hmm... I guess whoever he/she is wants to split the fan base, then use the fan base to suppress the CP, even maybe put pressure to JY and ZZ to avoid CP?

Well, it happens now and sadly, it is succeed?

@tea4twoAny way for international fans to vote for this award? We can concentrate to the CP. Not that we can guarantee anything but at least we try....

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, tea4two said:

This is where things get complicated because their fanbase are broken down into different groups and they don't all agree on the same thing.  I personally think that someone is being paid (as the herdsman) to herd all these fan groups into reducing heat for ZZ & JY for a greater agenda.  If this is the same person operating behind ZZ's scandals, this will be very bad.   

Fan groups breakdown:

JY - Only: They don't like ZZ, they think ZZ is bringing JY down because of the ongoing scandals.  A number of these fans called JY 'husband' or 'baby', they're the ones that dream of themselves being his girlfriend (lots of crazy stalkers in this group).  Wants to suppress CP heat.  The 'Whale' protection group is also in this group, they want what's best for JY and if that is reducing CP heat, then so be it.  

CP - JY bias: This group is CP but bias toward JY.  They liked ZZ and don't mind the shipping.  They will choose JY when it comes to it.  Want CP heat.

CP - Unbias:  This group has grown smaller in numbers, but they do exist.  They're not bias and will only vote CP.  Won't take action if a situation arises in which they need to choose between JY or ZZ.  Want CP heat.  

CP - ZZ bias:  This group make up the majority of the CP groups.  Most have a sort of maternal instinct toward ZZ, love seeing him being with JY.  They will chose ZZ when it comes down to it.  I believe they want to maintain CP heat.

ZZ - only:  Unlike JY-only group, a majority these have kind of maternal/protective instinct toward ZZ.  Recently they want to reduce heat due to the IRYE scandal.  

That looks completely disorganized. No wonder there's a lot of infighting between them. 

• Like 6

Just now, gayyoxx said:

Hmm... I guess whoever he/she is wants to split the fan base, then use the fan base to suppress the CP, even maybe put pressure to JY and ZZ to avoid CP?

Well, it happens now and sadly, it is succeed?

@tea4twoAny way for international fans to vote for this award? We can concentrate to the CP. Not that we can guarantee anything but at least we try....

I believe this is only for Chinese fans and some people actually paid $$ if the want to vote more than the allowed amount each day.  That's why I think these fans are crazy to spend so much voting on the drama idol award....since ZZ and JY are already 10 mil votes ahead of everyone elses.  It looks like one group doesn't want to give to the other group and they're calling out to CP-bias fans to vote one way or the other.   

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Fan groups breakdown:

JY - Only: They don't like ZZ, they think ZZ is bringing JY down because of the ongoing scandals.  A number of these fans called JY 'husband' or 'baby', they're the ones that dream of themselves being his girlfriend (lots of crazy stalkers in this group).  Wants to suppress CP heat.  The 'Whale' protection group is also in this group, they want what's best for JY and if that is reducing CP heat, then so be it.  

CP - JY bias: This group is CP but bias toward JY.  They liked ZZ and don't mind the shipping.  They will choose JY when it comes to it.  Want CP heat.

CP - Unbias:  This group has grown smaller in numbers, but they do exist.  They're not bias and will only vote CP.  Won't take action if a situation arises in which they need to choose between JY or ZZ.  Want CP heat.  

CP - ZZ bias:  This group make up the majority of the CP groups.  Most have a sort of maternal instinct toward ZZ, love seeing him being with JY.  They will chose ZZ when it comes down to it.  I believe they want to maintain CP heat.

ZZ - only:  Unlike JY-only group, a majority these have kind of maternal/protective instinct toward ZZ.  Recently they want to reduce heat due to the IRYE scandal.  

im CP unbias (i.e. love both equally) 80% of the time, CP-JY bias 10% of the time, and CP-ZZ bias the remaining 10% XDDD 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sohocomo said:

@victortou @izziehudson @Tin Le @Lukasz D   A parent's perspective - 

My son came out to me as bi about 5 years ago. Raised Christian, a minister's daughter, and being in a very conservative point in my life at that time, I admit I didn't handle it too well. BUT...(and this is a big but) I never stopped loving my son. I never stopped caring or worrying about him. It took a little time (a few months) before I really started looking at myself and my own thoughts and beliefs. My biggest fear turned out to be that I was worried my son would never find a truly loving relationship - which would have been my same worry if he was dating girls exclusively. Being Christian, I believe that love is the greatest force in the universe (love thy neighbor as thyself). Plain and simple as that.

In the long run, I'm glad my son told me when he did, before he reached an age where he is thinking of long term commitment. Now that I know, I'm better prepared to be there for him as his mother, no matter what.

I know I don't speak for every parent. I just ask that you put a little trust in the amount of a parent's love as you go forward.

My thoughts and prayers to you all   :heart:

So heart-warming to hear your story. Thank you for the love and acceptance. God bless. ^^

• Like 6