On 4/5/2016 at 11:49 AM, gayyoxx said:

Remember on the last YinYue interview that they will release Zhouzhou special waking up call when the viewers reached certain number? I do not think someone has shared the vid here?
Enjoy your morning wake up call~ (IG video)

Hide contents

Anyone have a clear/downloadable full version of this video?

On 4/6/2016 at 9:31 PM, tea4two said:

Both ZZ and JY will be attending the 16th Annual Billboard Music Festival on April 9th in Shenzhen.  This is a pretty large event and many music artists/groups are invited to attend as well, such as EXO, GOT7, etc.  They're both on the Most popular network drama idol award list (with ZZ currently holding first in a very tight spot with JY in 2nd, big gap between these two and the others).  They're also on the CP award list as third.  I'm so disappointed in some of the Chinese fans, they've gone crazy!

Let me explain below. 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

I'm tempted to call these fans brainless at the moment, but I'll hold my word.  They both are 10 mils vote ahead of everyone else in the network drama idol list, if even one of that mil is use for the CP votes (they both would still be ahead of everyone else!), they've would've been first in CP as well and end up with winning 2 awards on the 9th instead of taking home just one.....this just make me sad.  

Anyone can tell me how to vote? is this related to the YuanYuan voting website?

On 4/6/2016 at 7:14 AM, kmmyzz said:

Since I have nothing to contribute in any arguments, I'll just leave these pictures here.

cr. jy_zz_loverboy

Hide contents

wkLc7Tb.jpg

Anyone knows what photoshoot is this for? i only remember watching the 5seconds video.....WOULD DROOL to see the photos

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Please before you post any news or rumour make sure that it is a very recent one and do some research on it beforehand, because I could see it brings down people and personally I feel like we are discussing the stone ages of Addicted, and we should move on... 

i agree but as long as this thread still got ~500 pages and gaining posts at the speed of light, its always gonna suddenly get influx of people showing up asking where is s2 and a million other questions that could probably be found on page 12 or something. we just gotta learn to ignore lol

• Like 11

I was thinking, @tea4two do you know if there will be a winning ceremony for that Most popular network drama idol award?

Thanks for the MadameFigaro pic @aeislaeigh Ahhh these two. ~ :wub: 

Thanks @kmmyzz for these couple collection pics. :wub:

I agree with everything @ayasdai wrote. This is also the reason why I never reply to these endless debates and never reply to questions about old news.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, sohocomo said:

There was some theorizing on this a couple of weeks ago. If I remember correctly, it wasn't that he was so much banned from talking about Addicted, but during an interview his manager pushed the interviewer past a question about the show, saying not to talk about that. I don't remember if there was any true verification as to why this was done. My personal theory at the time was that as JY had just finished filming Demon Girl and had been confirmed for a new drama soon, and since he was not doing any Addicted related activities at that time, they wanted to keep the focus on JY and his individual activities.

Ok. That explains it! Thanks.

I still think it's a strange tactic from his manager since Addicted is a recent series and still highly popular with fans. 

If it had been a very old project, then fine i can see the reason to pass over it, but not with Addicted. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Why is it when I watch a youtube video of the boys, the ad that pops up is 99% of the time about drug treatment? Yeah, I know the obvious reason, but come on...:blink:

I don't get ads at all lol! Been watching addicted too many times to count and I nvr get bored of it.

Alright people, hold your horses, no use arguing or trying to explain why JY/ZZ make such decision in regards to their careers. Lets just delve deeper into their connections to one another. Has there been no news or pictures of ZZ at all?

Was it true he played LOL for several hours since his MIA act? 

Also, gosh JY's arms and hands, I have a very weird fascination towards veins on the hand and the way those fingers looked. I wonder,  does ZZ's fingers have the marks of a guitar? I know that people who play tend to have indentations on the pad of the fingers due to the strings. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, _Nao_ said:

Apparently, the reason might be that his management team thinks mentioning Addicted does nothing good for his future career and image, he has to escape that image. Therefore, they will try to avoid it/prevent it before hand in an interview. Most interview tends to have questions like "What's your ideal girl", "What is your fashion style", "What is your hobby" etc., same old boring stuff.

Jing Yu's Vivo Interview still mentioned ZhouZhou and his relationship with ZhouZhou after the series end, though. I find this interview and ZhouZhou Yin Yue Tai interview really interesting and comfortable, possibly thanks to the awesome host.

EDIT: This is old rumor, but I still want to mention. There are some information from the so called "bloggers" in weibo. These bloggers are the people working in the Chinese entertainment industry and often release some small piece of information related to the hot issues and celebrity.

They said that the actors of Addicted don't have any resource or anyone behind to help them and push them in the entertainment industry (which is different from the Go Princess Go actor and actress, they already have a foundation and resources before they acted in that webseries). The "bloggers" also said that while the relationship of Xu WeiZhou, Lin FengSong and Chen Wen with CJD's company is pretty good, Huang Jing Yu is in bad terms with this company. That's why he did not sign a management contract with them after the series end.

Ok thanks for the additional information. Starting to make some sense now. 

4 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@Scandani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ECXwe-lVg

The video is titled as 单眼皮 瞬 间变 双眼皮 (dān yǎn pí shùn jiān biàn shuāng yǎn pí) – instant / split-second change from single to double eyelid

I can’t quite catch what was being spoken entirely as the background is a little noisy. Anyway, here is a summary of sorts...

(0:14) ZZ talks to the camera and points at JY (this is how you go from)…single eyelid to double eyelid

(0:15 to 0:22): ZZ waves his fingers in front of JY and taps JY’s shoulder to get his attention as JY was looking at another direction.

(0:22) JY: How do you do it?

(0:23) ZZ playfully strangles JY’s neck; emitting a hearty chuckle from JY.

(0:28 to 0:32) ZZ cues JY to get ready.

(0:33 to 0:50) JY bends down and rubs his eyes and fails in his attempts to create double eyelids. (Or maybe he did succeed but I can’t really tell)

The video ends in a bout of merry laughter from both JY and ZZ (it’s kinda like music to my ears as both of them sounded truly happy and cheery =)

@SueLyinn Thank you for that!!!! sending cookies (still don't know how tho' sorry for that)

4 hours ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Have you guys seen this cuteness overload!????

I just want to hug Jingyu!!!! 

Hide contents

That is deliciously satisfying, pretty baby whale 

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny for GRAZIA (BTS gifs)

Credit:  远山云出

This is for my veiny hands/arms fetish...

Reveal hidden contents

l4hLWIDSmAY9e0FUc.gif

Hide contents

l4hLUqAwAcVC0mgZG.gif

l4hLSv37JgDFB9Abu.gif

3oGRFrKXEvHVIsmspO.gif

3oGRFoBBE1vgCaMhAA.gif

l4hLBCflEmg0RkDzW.gif

3oGRFBc6Rpq9JdBSg0.gif

And lastly... KISS

Hide contents

l4hLCEFiyMgYmiq1a.gif

1 hour ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's still cute face after licking a lemon...

Hide contents

@aeislaeigh I have to bow to you, you always find great gifs and pictures of baby whale. I think cookies would not be enough to give, Am sending love for you!!!!

12 hours ago, ximichem said:

Reveal hidden contents

MORE?

Reveal hidden contents

@Scandani this?

Reveal hidden contents

TTvTT I just realize there're more XDDDDDDD Next post guys

Cr: 啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi

and you too @ximichem thank youuuuu please always tag me if you found great pics of Johnny's beautiful feet and fingers. 

11 hours ago, sixte said:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, addictedaddict said:

AHAHAHAHA~!!!:lol:

I wouldn't call that being evil. More like doing them a huge favor, which they should thank you for~:P

We in this forum/fandom salute you for your great service in attempting to recruit more to this fandom!:D^_^ LOL

Thanks, although i have to say not much work go done yesterday. We ended up watching all the episodes and by the end half the office was sitting in the conference room. 

• Like 11

Please before you post any news or rumour make sure that it is a very recent one and do some research on it beforehand, because I could see it brings down people and personally I feel like we are discussing the stone ages of Addicted, and we should move on... 

13 minutes ago, shuwei said:

i agree but as long this thread still got ~500 pages and gaining posts at the speed of light, its always gonna suddenly get influx of people showing up asking where is s2 and a million other questions that could probably be found on page 12 or something. we just gotta learn to ignore lol

Maybe we need a FAQ? Then we can point new members there? Not sure how the efficient method on building FAQ, though. Website? IIRC, @skeletonworks and @gashupingo want to build a kind of timeline-related website?

On Madame Figaro's cover: LOL. Why does JY's head turned to ZZ's more than to LW?

@akira1221oor I understand your argument and we will have to see about that on the future.

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Jingyu is just ohmygawdkill me now....

Hide contents

Wowww Jingyu chillll this disrespect though!!

tumblr_m0t4j3TX0V1qj6w74.gif

tumblr_m4o7r3hyEe1r198fd.gif

tumblr_m4o7naHG7F1r198fd.gif

@ayasdai no you are not alone. I almost didn't recognize him though. I was like where is ZZ? When I found him..I was like there you are LOL. He look a bit different, maybe more manly? But still it didn't look like him much. I love him because of his child-like face no matter how manly the photoshoot is. That make me go awww so much.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Jingyu is just ohmygawdkill me now....

This video should be accompanied with statutory warning: NOT TO BE VIEWED IN PUBLIC (especially during work hours or while on your way back in any kind of public transport) 

My God people are staring me and giving me strange looks in the bus on my way back...

I just couldn't stop myself from giggling and squealing and drooling...

I am done for.... ha ha ha...

Awesome news about ZZ winning the award. I am so so happy for him. I love Zhou Meow... 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I am not sure, which part of ZZ's plan is not smart? He released 4 songs and all of them are on Top 3. Without constant attack against him, I am sure his songs will perform even better. After that, he will launch his album, doing promotions and filming something in Taiwan. Even if he is not all over magazines like JY, that is because the nature of their respective jobs; JY has to be involved in various magazine photo shoots while ZZ has to prepare for his album.

The only mistake ZZ made is not crediting the lyrics from OOR when he released IRYE and that's been beaten to death these couple of days.

So, is it conformed that ZZ win the award? That's good for him! It is too bad that they lost the CP award though :tears:

If there is a kind of winner's speech, I hope ZZ acknowledges JY somehow. That would be sweet proper.

That problem with OOR is a "dead horse" and should be buried. In my opinion it's been dealt with and finished. 

• Like 6

To make your moment of sweetness complete, allow me to announce a new chapter for the Colour of Love

My Bright Sunshine

https://www.wattpad.com/239449080-the-colours-of-life-my-bright-sunshine

I woke up because of the incessant ringing of phone. Two phones. Mine and Zhouzhou's.

I groggily opened my eyes and, while trying to keep Zhouzhou stayed in my embrace, tried to find the damn phones. Finally, I could reach one on the night stand. Unfortunately, it was Zhouzhou's. I was just about to turn off the alarm when, in the middle of my hazy mind, I saw that it was a call.

From Vivi jie to Zhouzhou.

Oh fvck!

"Hello? Yeah, Vivi jie, this is me."

For a moment there was only silence. It woke me up fully, faster than any bucket of cold water.

(If you are not following my wattpad, maybe you have three chapters to read?)

I guess since the second ban is just rumour and Hunan TV looks happy to be associated with ZZ, I will post the link to my new chapter here. Crossing fingers, hoping JY-ZZ come together to the Award, tender with love and bubbly full of energy, and ZZ dedicates the award for JY too! After that, hoping a week full of sweet moments between them, no pesky saboteurs or rumour mongers (give up already!) and by the end of next week, we will have Happy Camp and Thailand fan meeting!

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, palz4u said:

This video should be accompanied with statutory warning: NOT TO BE VIEWED IN PUBLIC (especially during work hours or while on your way back in any kind of public transport) 

My God people are staring me and giving me strange looks in the bus on my way back...

I just couldn't stop myself from giggling and squealing and drooling...

I am done for.... ha ha ha...

Awesome news about ZZ winning the award. I am so so happy for him. I love Zhou Meow... 

I was on the train back home and I can feel people judging me for giggling like an idiot. RIP me

Mess @ me - I am an adult and I am fangirling like a teenager. :sweatingbullets: 

anyway if anyone wants more followers on Weibo kindly drop a message containing your username to me so I can follow your accounts!

• Like 8

Sorry for that empty thread. I have a glitch, can't delete the quote and can't write anything from my laptop.

@sixte I can not put you on quote but this is what you wrote me:

I know you are rather Whale-oriented, but for a change, could you please try to capture some of ZZ's beauty. His face.

I find the most beautiful BLY’s face of the whole series is at 11/5.40 >sq., when he is handed Hai’s letter-study, particularly when he discovers the care Hai had made to cover entire pages with the three names of his love. It is also such a touching scene !
Not only GH, but the camera also fell in love with that face.

The proof of his indeniable skill as an actor. A man with so many talents !

Okay, I managed to get some screenshots, but not very sure which part you enjoyed the most because ZZ is handsome from every angle :P

So I am giving you everything I can captured from that scene

Spoiler

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.19.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.22.

Notice the different expression this beautiful boy has? From surpised

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.24.

Now his face getting soften. seeing that big tiger is just softie plushie for him

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.24.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.27.

I think this scene also the scene that he realized Da Hai loves him, though he still can not adopt the idea that that big guy love him.

And now, back to my bias, baby whale and his wifey in their sexiest role play

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.40.

From a flirtatious gaze and tone 

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-06%20at%2013.40.

To this! Look at that gaze. I would just surrender, and said come!!! take me!!!

#lalalaalalala

• Like 24

1 hour ago, akira1221oor said:

@gayyoxx

By saying HJY smart, I didn't mean to say XWZ is not smart. But he did have bad choice though.

XWZ's bad choice doesn't lie with his album or his line of work but his choice of company to sign contract with. 

XWZ signed his contract with CJD's company right after Addicted and later, with Enlight media. in a multilateral contract. 

So, his future looks more secured, right? Enlight media is quite big company, and CJD's company is a new one so she would concentrate on promoting XWZ, the most promising artist she's got. 

But is that really so?

Just give a honest answer.

It seems I'm filling this thread with negativity again. Sorry about that. Maybe it's because I'm more on the serious side, not too immersed in a world of love.

I think JY was definitely right not to sign up with anyone straight after Addicted. I don't know why ZZ did, but that's somethings only ZZ knows. I'm sure he did what he thought was best for him and i'm not going to try a second guess his decision. Now that Enlight is going to be involved in moving his career forward he's certainly in a better situation from just being involved with CJD's company alone. I don't think you're filling the thread with negativity. It's a serious discussion about 2 actors that people here care about and want the best for the future.

• Like 4