11 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

im CP unbias (i.e. love both equally) 80% of the time, CP-JY bias 10% of the time, and CP-ZZ bias the remaining 10% XDDD 

I like all of them, but have to admit to being a "little" more bias towards ZZ. He just looks cuter than JY. 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Fan groups breakdown:

JY - Only: They don't like ZZ, they think ZZ is bringing JY down because of the ongoing scandals.  A number of these fans called JY 'husband' or 'baby', they're the ones that dream of themselves being his girlfriend (lots of crazy stalkers in this group).  Wants to suppress CP heat.  The 'Whale' protection group is also in this group, they want what's best for JY and if that is reducing CP heat, then so be it.  

CP - JY bias: This group is CP but bias toward JY.  They liked ZZ and don't mind the shipping.  They will choose JY when it comes to it.  Want CP heat.

CP - Unbias:  This group has grown smaller in numbers, but they do exist.  They're not bias and will only vote CP.  Won't take action if a situation arises in which they need to choose between JY or ZZ.  Want CP heat.  

CP - ZZ bias:  This group make up the majority of the CP groups.  Most have a sort of maternal instinct toward ZZ, love seeing him being with JY.  They will chose ZZ when it comes down to it.  I believe they want to maintain CP heat.

ZZ - only:  Unlike JY-only group, a majority these have kind of maternal/protective instinct toward ZZ.  Recently they want to reduce heat due to the IRYE scandal.  

I believe there is more fans groups other that you state above. Because there is ZZ stan that doesnt like Jingyu too. But rare. They exist though. But mostly yes, what you said were right. I don't know which group I belong to, but I'm more like CP-ZZ bias, I do like Jingyu though. But I'm more protective toward ZZ. 

19 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

im CP unbias (i.e. love both equally) 80% of the time, CP-JY bias 10% of the time, and CP-ZZ bias the remaining 10% XDDD 

Well this is interesting:w00t: I'm CP unbias 60% most of the time, CP-JY 10% and CP-ZZ 30% (actually the 20% is me being a protective mother toward him LOL). 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, liesl said:

The cause why I started to ship YuZhou is probably the same cause to almost everyone here who has been jumping into YuZhou ship. The BTS videos. I can't ship a real life couple just from watching dramas/series since I know it's just acting. I can ship the characters like GH/BLY but it would take me more than that to ship the actors. To ship real people. Had JY and ZZ looked unconvincing and rehearsed to me in BTS videos, I probably wouldn't jump on this ship.

100% with you on this. Honestly, I came to this thread to better understand the story of Addicted, as I knew there was quite a bit missing from the episodes. I tried to ignore all of the "shipping" because it just seemed so ridiculous to me. Even after watching the BTS, I kept my conviction that the shippers were crazy (sorry guys :wub:).

But then - the car kiss scene. Yes, that's the one that made me say to myself "the shippers aren't crazy, I am for trying not to see it." Analyzing that scene with everyone, purely for a giggle at first I admit, totally changed my mind. If my heart started beating fast and I blushed just watching JY & ZZ in that scene, then there had to be something. (I've gotten a bit cynical about romance in film over time.) What I tried to put off as friendship/brotherhood from the BTS was flipped on its head. 

8 hours ago, ayasdai said:

This one convinces me and I highly doubt this is staged. So tell me now, which guy breaths heavily when another guy looks into his eyes? This has, as far as the vids go, happened two times already. HC fancam and this BTS. In this BTS I also tried to pay attention to ZZ's chest, but since it covered with his top's sleeves I wasn't sure about his reaction... 

I am not sure either what kind of relationship they have at the moment, but no one can deny, as mentioned many times previously, that they do have an effect on each other... especially that a guy takes another so-called-straight-guy's breath away.

Exactly! If it was just one or two things, I think we all could ignore it (for the most part). But it's multiple, time and time again instances of things like this that have me convinced that we're seeing more than just friendship/brotherhood feelings. I too am not sure what relationship they have come to (and a part of me hopes to never know, as that is what makes it so much fun to analyze/hypothesize/theorize with everyone here :D), as long as JY & ZZ appear happy and content with themselves (and each other).

• Like 12

40 minutes ago, AnthonyKkoKko said:

I just want to say that you're a great mom and I hope my mom loves me as much as you love your son!

Seriously, never doubt a mother's love. How she reacts and expresses herself may not be how you want, but just as a mother has to learn patience with her child, a child has to learn patience with their mother. My son and I, honestly, don't have the best relationship - we never have - but that's just because he's too much like his father :phew:  But even when we don't get along, he knows that I love him as I always have and always will. 

(Just a suggestion - start every conversation with "Mom, I love you." Best thing any mother can hear :D:wub:)

• Like 14

11 hours ago, sohocomo said:

A parent's perspective - 

My son came out to me as bi about 5 years ago. Raised Christian, a minister's daughter, and being in a very conservative point in my life at that time, I admit I didn't handle it too well. BUT...(and this is a big but) I never stopped loving my son. I never stopped caring or worrying about him. It took a little time (a few months) before I really started looking at myself and my own thoughts and beliefs. My biggest fear turned out to be that I was worried my son would never find a truly loving relationship - which would have been my same worry if he was dating girls exclusively. Being Christian, I believe that love is the greatest force in the universe (love thy neighbor as thyself). Plain and simple as that.

In the long run, I'm glad my son told me when he did, before he reached an age where he is thinking of long term commitment. Now that I know, I'm better prepared to be there for him as his mother, no matter what.

I know I don't speak for every parent. I just ask that you put a little trust in the amount of a parent's love as you go forward.

My thoughts and prayers to you all   :heart:

@sohocomo this is actually very heartwarming, we need more people like you and I hope JY and ZZ have someone like you near them who will support their decision should it come to it

• Like 10

11 hours ago, kmmyzz said:

This is my first time seeing these pictures of JY, so I'll drop them here. Sorry if it's a repost. The pictures are from an interview in 2014 about jiujitsu.

cr. 啵噜小鲸鱼Vivi

Hide contents

i choked and threw my phone yet another time, his whole body should be illegal oh my god

• Like 6

4 hours ago, elppa said:

. about Zhouzhou, Good news for morning-friends

Hunan TV has post a supportive status for Zhouzhou.

http://m.weibo.cn/d/hunantvba?jumpfrom=weibocom#_rnd1459871636131

Roadside bush grow in clusters can not prevent a stout heart, marine intertidal  hiding  wind can't hide starry glowed sky in the dark. Spring and autumn go without a trace, still nostalgic dreams with sincere heart. Love comes with trust, maintaining a constant dream :heart::heart::heart:  [心] @许魏洲ZZ

Hunan is loyal fan of Zhou, any time he got scandals, Hunan always posted supportive status for ZZ.

I am not so worried, Zhou avoiding public eyes atm is good moves. Enlighted Media is not that bad in crisis management, they are doing pretty well, though Zhou is newbie, we cannot expect they would care for Zhou and give him anything at any risk as a super star, right? They has given him many chances, and help him in nesscessary, that's enough.. and they confirmed his cast in the movie in Taiwan, directed by Alec Su - famous one. I heard that the owner of Enlight Media quite likes him, gonna give him some favor more. ^^

and CCTV weibo - Chinese National TV weibo also introduced a song of Zhou with  nice words for him. I think this is actually a responding arrangement come along with many more from Enlight to protect and boost up Zhou.

Rio Run ^^ Zhouzhou is 1st, for 81670 km, outstanding achievement, earned the "no.1 Fully Capacable Idol" and no, he did not actual run for that distance.LOL.  fans has given him so much virtual km via apps and game. BTW, I hate his photo :'< 

Zhou now got high rank on list of idol online, he might join the award ceremony on 09th April.

*sign* this is his life now. Full of up and down.. so our heart is :'< Sorry for all of us 

Thank you for you update.

I am also a new fan and made this account just to thank you (Also this is my first comment:-)). Now at least I know some one is looking  after Zhou meow.

I am also a fan of both of them but I find myself more biased towards ZZ because to me it feels like there are more people biased towards JY HAHAHA (That might not be true but I have been following this thread since beginning and its just the feeling I get).

Also I wanted to mention a slightly different perspective regarding closeness between ZZ and JY - 

I understand that not all straight friends act like ZZ/JY act towards each other but most of those friends haven't kissed or made out with each other either  (if they did they wouldn't be telling now would they)

And ZZ/JY got physically close to each other during filming this series so their closeness cannot be compared to anyone else, I mean when again in their life will they kiss another guy LOL if they are straight. So i would be happy if they remained friends for the rest of their lives (Good Friends are so hard to find especially in film industry) but again its their private life so I'll leave it to them.

With everything going on especially with ZZ i just want them to establish their career first and I am fine if they film separately for a while logically speaking JY has already filmed Demon girl and going to be in another show, he also filmed variety show as a regular he seems fine for now and hopefully will be okay in future.

ZZ hasn't done anything else since Addicted and having such bad problems now with his album too. I wish he'd just film something else but I get its a waiting game for now.{If he is really having problems due to being blacklisted by a A lister then I hope she suffers too, It just pisses me off that someone would try to destroy a young artist career just because he said no to an indecent proposal}

If JY is trying to distance himself from anything related to BL then why shouldn't ZZ do the same - its the safe thing to do for now and after they establish themselves they can do whatever they want.

For now we can spazz out here :):heart::grin:

Edited by stillwater
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

This is where things get complicated because their fanbase are broken down into different groups and they don't all agree on the same thing.  I personally think that someone is being paid (as the herdsman) to herd all these fan groups into reducing heat for ZZ & JY for a greater agenda.  If this is the same person operating behind ZZ's scandals, this will be very bad.  

sigh, i'm ok with lowering the CP fanbase for the greater good; individual fandoms will push them far career wise and they don't have to rely on interaction with each other forever like actors from other bl series. but i'm worried that as the individual fandoms grow strong, the feeling of competition might emerge. which is what i feel like is happening with the actor poll. the numbers between them being so huge and so tight even though there's already a gap between them and others seem like a sign...especially when the award they can win together is neglected

i know they are actors with separate careers, but i would hate that as much as i hate it when individual fandoms for a members of the same kpop group start competing.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, ximichem said:

Guys,

There's a link to download ringtone ZZ's saying "Baobei, ni xing le?" (Baobei, have you woken up yet) from YYT. I can't download it link code is said: 16s9. Laptop->hit the arrow with "375KB"; phone->hit the orange box/ the arrow below it. 

I attempted but cannot TT^TT Anyone can share other link? I have sleep disorder recently so.. (~v^)

gif spams guys!!!!!!

Someone who knows Chinese please translate this cuz it's so beautifully said TTATT

HJY, you have our back >"<

[Weibo fanacc update] wuli鲸鱼 20160330 19:39

70亿分之一的几率,70亿分之一的相遇。黄景瑜,这个让人陌生又熟悉的名字。茫茫人海,那么多“黄景瑜”,可是这一个,确是一个不一样的黄景瑜。世界上没有两片相同的叶子,他就是全世界最好的黄景瑜,也是万千粉丝中要宠一辈子的黄景瑜。

他的笑,众人为所倾倒。他心暖,从来不关心自己的饥暖,却总是问粉丝饿不饿,冷不冷。从来不在所有人面前表露出自己的感性,却偷偷跑去哭的大男孩。总是一副大哥哥的样子,想要照顾好身边的每个人。

跟粉丝说早点休息的是你,要粉丝注意安的是你,为粉丝鞠躬讲笑话的也是你,受伤了说自己没关系不让别人担心的又是你。黄景瑜,你暖的让粉丝感动,你自己知道吗。

这个冬天我遇到了一个全世界最好的黄景瑜,他其实根本也没那么坚强,其实有时候也会孩子气,有时候会撒娇,有时候会哄人开心,有时候更让人心疼。

黄景瑜,这辈子我跟定你了,我要一直陪着你。
@Johnny黄景瑜

---

...This winter I met the best person in the world, HJY, he actually was not that strong, in fact, sometimes really childish, sometimes playfully, sometimes makes people happy, and sometimes even makes others feel distressed for you.

HJY, this life I assure to you, I want to stay with you always.

Hiya! I made an alarm  ofZZ's  wakeup call...its in mp3 format so it can be used as ringtone or message notif as well for android phones

Enjoy! 

Credit: pandawings at YT video

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

1. I don't know if the Chinese government ever gave an exact reason why they decided to issue the ban on Addicted. Maybe someone can provide more accurate information. My own view is that they're using Addicted as an excuse to ban all gay related dramas.

Here's a good commentary on the issue with sources: https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/epic-post-4-did-censors-ban-homosexuality/

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

1. I don't know if the Chinese government ever gave an exact reason why they decided to issue the ban on Addicted. Maybe someone can provide more accurate information. My own view is that they're using Addicted as an excuse to ban all gay related dramas.

2. Partially correct. He did say that he was straight, but that was in answer to a direct question, and nothing to do with gay related things.

3. Partially correct. Probably because Addicted was banned and has nothing to do with wanting to change his image.

4. Wrong and that rumor has already been explained and put to bed.

5. Again that's already been dealt with. Explained and he's apologized for it. 

hai, after i read this post about jingyu dosnt want to related with heroin, etc etc ..... i wonder if zhouzhou and jingyu still have an event together in the future or not?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ximichem said:

Edit:

@sohocomo about knitting pattern, were you talking about the black one? How about this gray one? idk, maybe I should research for a folder of photoshoot's knitting pattern lol

Reveal hidden contents

68df26cbjw1f2m3d0dhe6j20j60csmxs.jpg

Waiting for JY's hand zoom-in of this pic TTvTT

68df26cbjw1f2klw3tbl5j20k00uk7iu.jpg

Cr: YIMUIA

(Wow! It let me edit. Soompi and my computer must be in a cease fire at the moment :lol:)

@ximichem I'll take whatever you can find!

I really do love this sweater though :rolleyes:  I think I can alter a basic pattern I have to put in the stars. :crazy: 

• Like 4

Has anyone seen this MV yet? (Still catching up on all the posts...)

It's so weird because I wasn't looking for this. I was going through the music I have saved on my computer and there is one song that reminds me of the kdrama I Remember You/Hello Monster. So I look up I Remember You MV (I want to see if anyone has made more, sadly the answer is no) and ask it to show the newest videos, this was about 10 items down. Everything I do lately somehow leads back to Addicted. :wub:

Edit: This is the song everyone is talking about right? That got Timmy into trouble? :cry: (Sorry I've been skim reading to catch up on everything and some details...)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Ree Nurii said:

hai, after i read this post about jingyu dosnt want to related with heroin, etc etc ..... i wonder if zhouzhou and jingyu still have an event together in the future or not?

I believe they're still going to be doing fan meets, but in tv interviews etc. he won't be mentioning Addicted. That's my understanding of the situation. 

32 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

JY in a S. Korean military uniform...that's funnier than it should be for some reason to me :lol:

He looks better than i did in uniform. 

15 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

Here's a good commentary on the issue with sources: https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/epic-post-4-did-censors-ban-homosexuality/

Thanks for the link.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, coyfish said:
hello, new addict here~
can i just say how thankful i am to have found this forum?? ever since thursday i've been repeatedly dying over this series with no one to spazz to but now ive found a huge congregation of people who enjoy addicted + the cast as much as i do. 
its been mentionned before but i really fell for the incredible chemistry between the two main characters (#yuzhou).  forgive me if im being annoying (feel free to skip), but i was doing my psych homework and i just thought that maybe... i should do a lil analysis for my favourite new couple. 
(this was a mistake)
  Reveal hidden contents
Exhibit A: FM in Shanghai (yt: Lovely Things)

during the songs in particular~

• here (23:01), they made perhaps more than 5 seconds of continuous eye contact (whilst singing "i want to grow old with you" no less!)
    • when they looked away, they did it rather gradually as if breaking out of a daze - making me feel like they could've stared at each other for much longer hadn't they been in the middle of a fm
  • (22:20), another 5 seconds of eye contact + the spontaneous chin tap from JY to ZZ (note: when you're attracted to somebody, you often feel the urge to be close to them and touch them as a sign of affection.  this action may often by unconscious and involuntary.  as you can see from the surprise on ZZ's face, it was not staged.  JY also retracted his hand very quickly - almost as if he was also surprised at himself for doing that)
  • (20:40-20:52), yet ANOTHER moment of prolonged eye contact + ZZ's at-first-kind-of-awkward one armed shoulder hug that lingered just a bit towards the end when they were looking at each other
  • in general, they're really good at understanding each other's next moves, they recieve each other's eye contact well (meaning that they are very aware of the other person, and they keep a relatively close proximity throughout the entire song)
  • for the sake of comparison, you can refer to their interactions with LFS and CW as their eye contact is signficantly different
    • (26:43) ZZ + CW, their eye contact is definitely friendly, but it doesn't last as long and they are signficantly more smiley/exaggerated as opposed to the more relaxed/doe-eyed gaze that is often shared between JY + ZZ couples
      • ie. more like this (☞゚∀゚)☞ and less like this ♥‿♥
    • (30:08) JY + CW, very little eye contact, sometimes eye contact is initiated by one person but not well recieved by the other (something i see very little of between JY + ZZ), JY ended up walking quite a distance away while CW did not try to follow (no magnetic pull often found between couples yadayada)
    • (28:04) JY + LFS, lol do i need to say anything for this one, they didn't even stand next to each other, there was like 0 eye contact and they were walking in opposite directions

i could go on, but i think you get the gist.

note: eye contact can tell people a lot about how one feels internally.  in terms of attraction, close friends and lovers generally have much more eye contact than strangers/enemies since we tend to look more at people we like.  eye contact indicates interest and acknowledgement.  prolonged eye contact signifies that the two individuals are very comfortable with each other and is often found to be common with couples.

Exhibit B: NetEase Interview (yt: Lovely Things)

• (52:08) ?????? i know he's talking about his character but notice how he said "I".  now, he's just speaking from gu hai's perspective but NORMALLY when you're making a declaration of love like that from a character's perspective, you would use the character's name right??  he passes it off like a joke but his tone is a little suspicious (to me at least)
    • also ZZ looked particularly shy during that statement (how cuuuuuute ^-^)
  • (26:33) talking about ideal types, when ZZ asked JY how he felt about him we he first saw him, JY was rather shy/hesitant (very out of character for him) before eventually confessing that he liked ZZ upon first glance
  • (26:48) ideal types, ZZ staring at JY as he thought of his ideal types (come on, seriously???)
    • (27:12) still ideal types, not only did ZZ include a description for an ideal boy (i really think he has a high potential to swing both ways), he said that his ideal guy's personality would be a fusion of Gu Hai and Bai Luoyin's.  as mentioned before, Gu Hai's personality is basically = to JY's 

Exhibit C: Femina Interview (yt: Lovely Things)

• (¬‿¬)
  • (3:32) this is like my favourite part, other than the very intimate gesture of putting one's arm over someone's shoulder like that (basically a precursor to a kiss), you can see JY's eyes become hooded and, for a second, glanced down at ZZ's lips (this often indicates the desire to kiss someone)  (• ε •)

Exhibit D: Vivo, Huang Jingyu Interview (yt: Panda Wings)

• i can't load up the eng subbed insta video of this so ill give context here
    • MC: What's your ideal type?
    • JY: Girl?  (as in, for an ideal girl)
    • MC: Yes.  If it's not for a girl then is it a boy??
    • JY: *looks down and pauses for a second before awkwardly laughing* I've asked a lot of stupid questions like this.
  • it's quite obvious, right?  he's not very good at this concealing your inner feelings thing..  in all honesty, at this point, i can say that there is a very high chance that he's not straight because if you were sure about your sexuality, you would give a straight forward answer for the gender you like

Exhibit D: Rehearsal 3 (yt: Lovely Things)

•  JY grabbing ZZ's neck at (1:43) and (2:43)
    • this has been mentioned before in a previous post but grabbing someone's neck is usually a very aggressive move and is often indicative of wanting to hurt someone (as the neck is a vital point for that)
      • the fact that ZZ did not resist at all shows that he is completely comfortable with JY
    • grabbing the neck in peaceful situations may also indicate a show of dominance (¬‿¬), sort of like saying "i own you"

omg i could go on forever about every other video with them but honestly im already embarassed at the length of this post ;A; i have so much homework why did i..

conclusion:  ???  its not a new theory that they're compatible so i don't really know what i was trying to prove here...  it's evident that these two genuinely care for each other.  whetherit's romantic or platonic, i can't say since i dont know them.  this could be all just very elaborate fanservice BUT seeing as how they're so new to this industry, it's kinda hard to imagine them planning this the whole way through.  id love to say that they are dating, but honestly i just want them to keep in touch (especially through this time) because such compatibility between two people is very rare to see and it'd be a shame if they lost touch because of whatever reasons ಥ_ಥ

note: all in all, this is just speculation -- i just like overanalyzing cause i didnt have a chance to do so with my former otp (cough deluforselu yo COUGH).

Welcome to the Analysis Department of YuZhou Univeristy! (Yes, we're that crazy here :lol:)  Please join us whenever you can. All opinions and insights welcomed (hoped for, expected). When Happy Camp airs (is it the 9th or the 16th? I've heard both. Has there been a verification yet? Anybody?) please prepare yourself for a fast running, over the top, completely spazzed out thread of Addicts and YuZhouYu shippers ready to hash and re-hash every single second of any and all interactions, touches, looks. We're going to need all the help we can get. :w00t:

• Like 13