3 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

It should be included in the cut scene. It is the Christmas Eve's scene, where initially BLY kisses GH but then GH flips him and everything gets naughtier from there.

Haha. I think that ZZ was not aware that for regular, normal buddies, being the object of jiu jitsu practice can not be considered as "pleasurable experience"! He got that stunned look as if "wait, so it is strange for me to feel pleasure from being target of jiu jitsu?" when the host probe on why he felt pleasure from that activity.

I want those scenes too!!!!

And I LOL-ed at your last remarks on ZZ. I think both of them are not polished, that is why I said earlier that I found them very refreshingly endearing after almost a decade watching K-entertainment where everything seems so polished. I hope for these casts that their fame is not short lived

45 minutes ago, looperstar said:

Indeed. I would not be surprised to hear people leave this forum because of this.

I mean, seriously. It is not even fans who cause this. God. Awful. RICHARDS SIMMONS.

I agree with you on this. I really do not understand people who do not even enjoy the drama come and preach the crowd on things. I understand logic, but why bother on something that you do not even bothered and just leave it to the people that do care. 

I enjoy the forum when it is full of discussion about the casts and their activities, and then the delulu fantasy. Can you guys who enjoys the debate create your own forum instead? Forum of people who do not like the series but want to comment and debating about the rumours, and leave us here alone? 

We are all grown up here, and I don't really give a single care in the world if you are a lawyer, a this and that, we are not here for your expertise. We are here to share common interest of this drama.

sorry to give a richard simmons on this matter. I will stop now, and hope to see more news on Johnny and Timmy tomorrow. Good night peeps!

" hvis du ikke kan lide lugten i bageriet, så skridt!" 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, akira1221oor said:

@ayasdai when something piqued my interest, you'll see me around all the time. So bare with me LOL 

@Kim Soo-Lee actually that song as it is now is kinda an amateur work rather than something you would find in a professional album. It needs more polishing, at least for the lyrics and his pronunciation. XWZ is a talented guy, he definitely can make a better work out of it. If I were him, I would take it off my album without any hesitation. Writing this song in English, I take that as he's trying to reach international market as well (since English wouldn't work well with most Chinese), so he needs better thing to make his first impression.

Yep. If it had been a song / album where a record company had poured thousands of dollars into it, then you would have a major major problem. Having said that, a record company would have picked up this problem to start with, but you know what i mean. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Okay back to good mood. Here are some fanarts I came across in the last couple of days. Enjoy and smile :) wider :D even more wider :w00t:

Laughing time

Hide contents

449b18f50ad162d972dda1bc16dfa9ec8b13cdf0

He is so skinny T_T and what's with the white socks on sandal? Is there a time that this ever popular?

• Like 8

2 hours ago, akira1221oor said:

Sorry if I make you guys feel that I fill this forum with negativity, but my job is very related to intellectual property field so I have to add my 2 cents since someone has already brought up the legal side of the accused plagiarism incident.

@liesl

@Kim Soo-Lee

@htuvecila

there's a very fine line between homage and plagiarism and it's not something set in stone. In this case, one of a very key factor is that XWZ claimed that he wrote the lyrics without mentioning anything about the OOR inspiration. He's a fan of OOR, okay, but he didn't specify his intention of making tribute or at least name OOR in any occasion he said anything about his album or this IRYE song prior to this plagiarism accusation. This action of his can be considered to be having intention of passing this off as his own creation. The intention of using someone else's work without any kind of acknowledgement is the major factor constituting plagiarism. Since homage is a grey area, and it'll get even messier when money is involved, to ad void complexity, artists would choose to cite the source. 

Don't bring up the law since it's very unclear on this matter. 

BUT, a very big but here, XWZ hasn't released his official album yet. Antifans can say anything that they want, they can't know for sure whether or not XWZ would add a credit to OOR when the album is released. To this point, it's only speculation. That's why it's a good thing when this accusation took place before the official release. They can fix it. There are some solutions: adding credit, changing the lyrics or getting rid of the song. The first option is the easiest way around but haters gonna hate, the plagiarism would be mentioned  all the time this song was mentioned (unless XWZ somehow got words from OOR that they're fine with him using those lines). The other 2 options are not cost effective but safer since everything will die down in the end and he's already apologized and stated his reason for doing so, there's no reason to hate him for that.

This will be my last post concerning this matter, I'll post cheerful XWZ and HJY moments from now on. 

Agreed! I have been itching to respond to your post :). When @guhai posted that some of the lyrics were from OOR I did a double take because... I did  music throughout my university years and that is kind of a no no. However, I thought since this song seems to be one of his earlier productions and maybe he never planned for it to ever be heard by such a large audience and with all of the whirl wind of fame he was not thorough in considering this element when allowing the song to be opened to the public (I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt...). As @gayyoxx expressed, we have fans that are emotionally invested and just like when you fall in love with someone you tend to not see their imperfection so clear cut. There is nothing wrong with what you have said since from your post it was direct and constructive criticism. 

I wanted to just shed a little light to those who recently joined the forum. I realised that we have had a flood of new posters added to the thread population and I am glad :D - the more the merrier! However I'm pretty certain many did not have the time to go through hundreds of pages when they arrived so there are a lot of things missed in the climate of the thread. So for the sake of clearing up any judgement or misunderstanding which I feel you may have regarding some posters who have been here longer. We had a pretty iconic event eons ago with a poster here. The problem was that what that person posted was not read as constructive contribution to the topic (to put it nicely) and it caused major heat on the thread. So what some of you also may pick up from people here who have been on the thread longer is a sensitivity which I am sure and with good faith know that it is nothing personal to you but may be residual emotion from that incident. 

If you are interested you can go back into the historic archives ^_^ of this thread. It is actually a very entertaining read lol.

• Like 16

It actually took me 3 weeks to finally know what richard simmons means in this thread, am I that slow OTL I was like why some people's post had richard simmons in it, it makes no sense and I finally realize~~~~ how stupid I am XD

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

It actually took me 3 weeks to finally know what richard simmons means in this thread, am I that slow OTL I was like why some people's post had richard simmons in it, it makes no sense and I finally realize~~~~ how stupid I am XD

and what part of the discussion that finally dawn on you what richard simmon is? 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, looperstar said:

The thing here is that everything has gone ridiculous that not everyone is happy about it. Even serious talk about other matters can drive people uneasy. That alone is enough for people to be driven away in droves especially as they are here for fun. BTW, have you even notice other regular posters recently? Look.

I try my best NOT to lash out at anyone but things have gone too far.

I can understand that. I was brought up a Buddhist so it takes a great deal to get me "riled" up about anything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scandani said:

and what part of the discussion that finally dawn on you what richard simmon is? 

It was from your previous post that I finally got the idea, and I noticed the pattern of expression of a post with richard simmons in it, so I finally conclude it's a cute name to replace for the 'harsh' word XD

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Kim Soo-Lee said:

I can understand that. I was brought up a Buddhist so it takes a great deal to get me "riled" up about anything. 

It is not really the religion factor but rather is a personality trait. Well, I'll leave you on that one. Be reminded however that not everyone is like you.

• Like 5

Back to "gambling" matters as related to ZZ, Addicted series, and all.

Las%2BVegas%2BNevada.jpg 

We noticed the bridge WeiZhou himself introduced in Addicted by wearing the same piece of clothing (the "pigalle" one) he did in the middle of the short movie "Gaming Madness" he acted in just before entering Addicted plot.

To this I mentionned the Go board and the black stones of Go-handicap in the drawer in Bai LaoYin's room. But when asked in interviews about gambling, he answers very low-profiling. OK we believe him here, he is not game-addicted. Beeing Heroinic (=devoted to Jy and all) is far enough.

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, joycemay said:

OMGoodness! it atcually went better:confounded: . Sorry I spam you guys with all the random gif and pics, I just wanna try to calm the atmosphere and bring back our happy discussions. But now :(

Its ok, don't feel sad. I love all the gif. All the gif, fmv, fanfic, novel translation, and photos really make me happy.

Hmmm what happen guys? Why so much negativity? I usually a lurker in this thread, I can't really join the discussion because of my poor english. But this thread is so fun, so i decide to join in. This thread has become my working stress relief. Now, i feel more stress the more i read some of the post. Let's bring back the fun thread guys.

• Like 11

I usually do not put advertisement on R-18 chapters but to lighten up tonight's mood, here you go! 

Magical Obsidian Eyes

Part 1 

https://www.wattpad.com/238511409-the-colours-of-life-magical-obsidian-eyes

Spoiler

I had just finished taking a shower when the phone rang. Quickly glancing to the clock, I was surprised that it was 11 pm already. I hurriedly grab the phone and received the incoming video call. In a blink, Zhouzhou's face was on my screen, at first smiling happily but then the smile turned into a frown when he saw me.

"What are you doing?" He shot me a dark glare. No, not dark as in "dirty naughty" but dark as in "annoyed".

"What?" I wriggled my eyebrows. "I am talking with my boyfriend."

"Why are you not wearing shirt then?"

"Hm, sorry to correct you. I am not only "not wearing shirt", I am "not wearing anything" right now." I smirked. "Wanna see?"

Part 2 (warning R-18)

https://www.wattpad.com/239480249-the-colours-of-life-magical-obsidian-eyes-cont-r

Spoiler

"Zhouzhou? Are you sleepy?" Well, usually, I was the one who went to bed first. Talking to him calmed me and his voice was a potent lullaby. But maybe he was too tired today. "It's alright if you want to sleep first. We'll meet tomorrow night, ok?"

"Huh?" He looked startled and he blinked several times. But the next second, his eyes became unfocused again. He swallowed rapidly.

Oh wait... He was not feeling sleepy!

"Zhouzhou, Baby..." I drawl his name lazily.

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, pureblade said:

I wanted to just shed a little light to those who recently joined the forum. I realised that we have had a flood of new posters added to the thread population and I am glad :D - the more the merrier! However I'm pretty certain many did not have the time to go through hundreds of pages when they arrived so there are a lot of things missed in the climate of the thread. So for the sake of clearing up any judgement or misunderstanding which I feel you may have regarding some posters who have been here longer. We had a pretty iconic event eons ago with a poster here. The problem was that what that person posted was not read as constructive contribution to the topic (to put it nicely) and it caused major heat on the thread. So what some of you also may pick up from people here who have been on the thread longer is a sensitivity which I am sure and with good faith know that it is nothing personal to you but may be residual emotion from that incident. 

If you are interested you can go back into the historic archives ^_^ of this thread. It is actually a very entertaining read lol.

Awww, thank you. I love you. Here is your Zhou zhou cookie, lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

449b18f50ad162d972dda1bc16dfa9ec8b13cdf0

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

He is so skinny T_T and what's with the white socks on sandal? Is there a time that this ever popular?

This is supposed to be very wrong, bad taste and vulgar, as "elegance" is concerned in (masculine sophisticated code of clothing ("mscc"). And here it adds two unsurmountable obstacles to be acceptable by the said mscc : the white color for the socks and the fact to wear socks with sandals. In Europe for example, only German people wear socks with sandals, and they are ridiculed for that (sorry to German male friends here, if any, but it may not be your fault). And exhib white socks when not playing tennis, immediately declassifies you at the lowest degree.

But some aesthetes, artists or just anti-conformists, put their honour in systematically behave at counterpointing all the codes. To mention only one, Jean Cocteau was one of them. I find JY very very Cocteauien here, especially with the "navy" touch. Extremely elegant. 

Another "Cocteauien" touch here are the rolled-up sleeves. JY is a definite aesthete artist and would have inspired Cocteau, no doubt.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

Sorry, I do not know the handling of quotes well enough, and my previous message omitted to credit you for this wonder. You are so lucky and talented to find such a couple !

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sixte said:

Sorry, I do not know the handling of quotes well enough, and my previous message omitted to credit you for this wonder. You are so lucky and talented to find such a couple !

:w00t: I like this: such a CP.

Anyone? Want to ship Turnip and JY?  btw is it a turnip?

This matching pair in heaven is not my creation, the credit is on the pic. I found it on the Chinese forum... Chinese fans are really talented when it comes photoshop and fanarts... and matching vegetables with JY. :lol:

• Like 14