10 minutes ago, liesl said:

Oh well.. that's it for today's blooper, fellow addicts. Did this relieve your stress somehow? I hope this could spread some positive vibes in this thread. Cheers!

Thank you. I should watch this episode again to see all the mention bloopers. :)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

This matching pair in heaven is not my creation, the credit is on the pic. I found it on the Chinese forum... Chinese fans are really talented when it comes photoshop and fanarts... and matching vegetables with JY

That is one sexy turnip, ROFL. sexy turnip is our Zhouzhou new powerful love rival

@lieslthank you for the bloopers. You are awesome. I will never realise about all this bloopers since my eyes only focus on Johnny's handsome face haha.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, yuzhoulover said:

Thankyouuu so much !!! But what if the pic is from instagram and i cant copy it?

hmm, embed the link <--idk how to link IG; other option: screenshot->crop pic->post it somewhere/message FB until you see "Copy image" option

• Like 2

On 01/04/2016 at 4:43 AM, tea4two said:

You're not the only one speculating on this.  

Men's Uno, Esquire, ELLEMEN, Yoho, were all done before 3/13.  Note that their answers to the ideal type of girls question has been pretty consistent up to this point.  Their interactions seems to have more of an ambiguous vibe, but leaning more toward 'friend zone'.  

3/13 - MadameFigaro Photoshoot.  I've been hearing some speculations about what happened between ZZ and JY on this day.  On the MadameFigaro interview, the interviewer asked JY: "Right now, where do he want to go the most?"  JY answered, "Right now, I want to go...right now I want to go...go home".  (I really want to speculate what he means by 'home' but I won't).

3/14 (white day...Chinese equivalent of Valentine's day) - ZZ post on his weibo, but what caught some people's attention was when he wrote, "I'm am ready, take me home".  

JY seems to change after this event, he became more blatant with his affection for ZZ, commenting on ZZ's song, posting the bent pipes.  Some think that between 3/13-3/14, there might have been a confession between these two....(maybe from JY to ZZ).  ZZ's  answered to JY's confession on 3/14 with that post I mention above.  Like @pureblade said above, ZZ also changed as well.  I believe they have faced whatever it is that is between them sometime around 3/13 - 3/14 and has moved their relationship to another level.  I felt that when they met at Happy Camp the vibe between become less ambiguous and more intimate.

These two are the classic example, "distance makes the heart grow fonder".  The forced distance made them think and realize their affection to one and another (something along the line of, will I ever met someone else who can make me feel like you do or understand me like you do).  This makes it more magical every time they meet.  

Now that we are discussing a timeline, anyone have a detail timeline of their events from mid February to now?  I think it would be good to keep a record of it and have @skeletonworks add it on the main page.  

hey just wanted to check - what's the meaning of JY commenting on ZZ's song and 'posting the bent pipes'.. what's the meaning of that please? I don't understand lol.. sorry, meaning what?? the 'bent pipes'?? please explain, thankyou!haha..

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, liesl said:

But when GH went back to his rented house and slept, he changed into another shirt. See? He woke up with a different shirt in the next morning... or should I say the same shirt that he wore in the first place before.

I would say yes, he changes shirts as often as he can, and your supposed "blooper" here are just several ellipses. Thanks to you for noticing the changing of shirts, because I had much difficulties with that sequence. Indeed, I did not understand how he could have rented a room in LaoYin's poor quarter, and slept there, after the violent scene with his father which is supposed to happen at may be midnignt.

The main elliptic choice of filming is to bypass the renting process. If we want to know (but who cares out of cinephilic addicts or you and me ?), Hai must have done this process one or two days before (the reason is : he is already in love and wants to be nearer to Yin's place).

- Previously, about the introductive scene, with the various clothes appearing-disappearing from the drying line, you are right and no elliptic god can help.

- Please keep hunting for these curious details. But do not go too fast to conclusions. BTW, I mentionned the strange differences in the level of the liquid in the bottle of wine when at the pasta dining. Did not you notice ?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Bai Luo Yin, you just wait dude and I'll find a way to get to see little Yin Zi..

shameless GH is the best GH :phew: . LOL, GH's self satisfied smirk:P after this scene.

Spoiler

12-7.gif

• Like 18

Some time ago. I found that ZZ is just a normal Otaku boy that likes to watch Anime and play games.... If I don't remember wrong, he got briefly mentioned he watched anime but only by watching his old videos, I feel it. Quite a few of his past videos before Addicted are him playing Anime theme songs with the electric guitar. K-On, Bleach, Nana

Can't see the face but I think it was probably extracted from his old account somewhere?

EDIT, I found it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhXA17Onn0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqPgoskl6YA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRGjX7dy1T4

• Like 23

This is epic

12725889_246496285695046_1304855191_n.gi

And JY's sweetness

12712368_246497189028289_452405985_n.gif

12600635_246496825694992_1119049467_n.gi

12520277_246497065694968_1077747169_n.gi

12329270_246495969028411_1612712456_n.gi

JY's fancam Shanghai Hongqiao departure link just looking from the back makes me TT^TT

The thread seems to back on track, doesn't it?<Douma thiệc là mắc mệch vs mấy má luôg>

Edited by ximichem
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Really quick, I just want to say how much I appreciate everyone here. The news, the updates, the photos, the videos, the fan art, the fanfics, the opinions, the discussion - everything makes the series, and the people behind it, more real and relateable and enjoyable. Without this thread, and the people who come here, this would have been just another show I've watched, instead of what has actually been a life and mind changing experience.

For @sohocomo and her loveliness

Spoiler

IDK if this reposted but enjoy guys--

btw, it'd be better if we understand some Chinese quotes here :..:

be0fb20fgw1f2fpvzwxv0j20fk0fkt98.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw02fvxj20fk0fkq3i.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpvyqhxyj20go0e6my7.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpvyycj5j20go0iswgb.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw0nixrj20fk06m74e.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw10gbjj20fj0adjru.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw195v1j20fk08rt8u.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw1drwmj20dw0kudgq.jpg

be0fb20fgw1f2fpw2dx61j20dv0kumy1.jpg

Cr: 吕小新_Miracle

Updating Weibo acc for research purpose here

p/s: I understand partially of the above and it's so sad/touching TT^TT

• Like 13

Home.... JY wants to go "home" and ZZ is ready to go "home"

I start to wonder if "home" is some special keyword that they adopt from the series.

*morning delusional session*

Edited by chlorox
  • Like 11