1 hour ago, BLFANS said:

Oh my, that's totally HOT; you made my day (evening)! A million dollar question then: by looking at JY's face I couldn't fathom even the best actor faking this kind of excitement in the body movement. It looks, nope - let me refrase it, it FEELS way to natural to be acted.

The whale is the cat this time, marking clearly his territory, i.e. ZZ's face. Ship ahoy!!!

be1715f0jw1ezgxafja7yg20b40691l1.gif

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Actually, I do have news on ZZ's next project.  I believe it's a cooperation with Alec Su.  See article here.  Given that CJD has posted this article on her weibo with ZZ's name and ZZ has followed Alec on weibo....my guesstimate has jumped to 90%.  

@tea4two Thank you. With their talent and opportunities present now, I hope both JY and ZZ will continue their growth and achieve success.

For the near future, there is no collaborative project/event for JY-ZZ then? No hints or news after the fan meeting in Thailand?

Also two short IG video showing JY-ZZ interaction while waiting for baggages at Shanghai airport for fan meeting (19-2-16). Imagine if they do this now :) 

Spoiler

Spoiler

@sohocomoI need to reread again your articles before writing the next chapter! ^_^ 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

@tea4two Thank you. With their talent and opportunities present now, I hope both JY and ZZ will continue their growth and achieve success.

For the near future, there is no collaborative project/event for JY-ZZ then? No hints or news after the fan meeting in Thailand?

No news of any new joint venture after the fan meeting in Thailand.  But I believe in my gut feeling, it is telling me that there will be many many joint ventures in the future.  How can it not be?!  Don't you feel that they are twice as powerful, attractive, and magnetic when they work together?  Men's uno is the first to pick up on it and put it into play.  Others will pick up on it as well.  It will likely start with magezine shoots and will move to films/tv as they both become more visible.  

• Like 11

1 hour ago, tea4two said:

(let's not forget, since we've already discussed astrology and the strange coincidences with fate between Addicted/ZZ/JY, I will not be surprise if years down the road, JY will get the golden rooster award he reference as a joke in one of the BTS.....when you're calling out something like that....you are setting the universe in motion)

Oh so true! The Universe may have its power over us, but we have our own power as well within the universe.

Mind over matter. Think about that for a moment. Your mind over (controlling) matter. If you mind it, it will matter. Whether you're religious and call it faith, or if you're not religious and call it will, whatever way you think of it, if you believe something will happen, it will happen.. In the same context, if there's something you don't want to happen, but you keep thinking about what if it happens, then that negative scenario is likely to occur - because you minded it, it mattered/became reality. 

So, happy thoughts people! Think positive, let the love flow, and don't think about 'what if' when it comes to JY & ZZ or Addicted!

• Like 11

4 hours ago, sixte said:

-Then a very serious question. There is definitely a gap in the scenario. At least a gap in the filming scenario. What about the novel ?

Both parents, Bai Luoyins mother (Jiang Yuang), as well as Gu Hai’s father (Gu Weiting), were to know, long before aunt Chou’s restaurant-opening-incident, that their sons were attending the same school, if not even knowing they sat at the same class (the famous 27th). Proves for that are multiple : first, Yin is fetched from the school to meet GW, and when Hai returns to his city’s appartement after Yin’s heavy drinking, his father mention the big fight his son had at school (so father knew well what school it is). Second, and quite similarly, Yin’s mother is always criticizing her son’s school for not beeing « smart enough » (understand type of school for lower class youngsters), and the chauffeur (quite a nice fellow in my opinion) find Hai for her at the said school, so she knew for sure.

Does the "elliptic excuse" can save the face ?
Still, a chef d’oeuvre !

To fill in the gap, it could be that GH's parents probably even put GH on the same school as BLY when GH asked to transfer school. Maybe they put him on this rundown school in the hope that he could be friends with BLY. Or maybe they knew that GH and BLY attended the same school but if they told GH this news or even dare to tell him to become friendly with BLY, GH would go BERSERK. Maybe he would even beat BLY up if he hadn't known him.

What are the odds that they really become friends.. oh sorry.... "FRIENDS" :w00t: at the same class at that? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't a high school in China has many classes? I don't think GH's parents know that they sat at the same class. BLY's not the type to blabber that out to his mom and I can't see GH's to be the type to tell his parents about his day in life at school. Heck, even his girlfriend had a hard time to track him down. (Come to think of it, BLY's mom just knew about GH's birthday in Episode 11. I find this very interesting. It proves that GH never talked anything to his stepmom.)

Even IF they knew that they sat at the same class by looking at the school records or something. Like I said, what could they do? Tell GH to become friendly with BLY? They could only hope. That's it. But when that hope became reality, it didn't make it any less surprising considering that GH and BLY in the eyes of the parents DESPISE and HATE each other very much.

• Like 4

Here, have some randomness again!

When JY decides to use ZZ as a living training doll, seems he sometimes manages to put his leg/knee in ZZ's more sensitive areas... It says something that ZZ just accepts it, because it's got to hurt. (In jiujitsu, surely you try to avoid putting your knees and other body part right there, in the groin. While exercising, I mean.)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

But ZZ isn't afraid to retaliate, when need be. Punch him where it hurts, ZZ! JY doesn't seem too bothered, though. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, tea4two said:

No news of any new joint venture after the fan meeting in Thailand.  But I believe in my gut feeling, it is telling me that there will be many many joint ventures in the future.  How can it not be?!  Don't you feel that they are twice as powerful, attractive, and magnetic when they work together?  Men's uno is the first to pick up on it and put it into play.  Others will pick up on it as well.  It will likely start with magezine shoots and will move to films/tv as they both become more visible.  

I surely hope so! Yes you are correct, after Men's UNO, most of the photo shots feature them both. Maybe when Happy Camp airs and receives outstanding fan appreciation, that will provide the boys with the breakthrough moment, their chemistry on play on screen not Addicted related. Afterwards, hopefully there will be lots of offers for them to play together in series/movies.

:wub:

• Like 9

I must say I find it fascinating how very little JY & ZZ interact with FS & CW when they're all together, like in the unedited Femina pressconference (or whatever it is. I can't understand a word, I'd love to see it subbed. Bad sound though! And I have seen the subbed edited version, of course). And how much they're only orientated towards each other. ZZ always laughs at JY's jokes - which must be very pleasing. And they're constantly leaning in towards each other. Also, I find them both particularly beautiful here. 

The video:

Spoiler

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

Also two short IG video showing JY-ZZ interaction while waiting for baggages at Shanghai airport for fan meeting (19-2-16). Imagine if they do this now :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

After watching these, somebody try to tell me ZZ didn't start everything.  Quick thoughts - (I have to get some sleep tonight!)

Watch FS & CW when ZZ walks over to JY. They both turn away & try to act busy. I can almost hear them saying to themselves, "Oh no. There he goes again, chasing JY." 

Yes, ZZ's smile says it all. There's not a whole lot else that can be said after seeing that smile.:D

The way JY stood away from the group, his behavior when ZZ went over to him to take pictures, and the way he hesitated to follow ZZ  back over by the others; all of these make me think that JY was still in an ignore/deny/self-imposed guarded phase. Kind of an "If I stay away from temptation I won't be tempted" mindset. Of course, he didn't hold out long, but give the boy an A for effort :rolleyes:

I need to go back and re-watch the fan meeting and some of the interviews again. I think I have "new eyes" to see with. :lol:

• Like 18

Hi guys! Sorry for jumping out of no where but it seems like ppl here is still confused about the glasses. I'm in Vietnam and YZ fans here are sure  that the glasses is not from that C10ix girl. Here are some convincing arguments:

Firstly that C10ix is totally untrustworthy : theres few pics, status, and no pic of the owner, the first status is on this March, so it can be asumed that this is an clone account  and the owner dont want to show herself for ppl. If she is a die hard fan of JY to the point that gave him an expensive and limited version pair of glasses and even follow him in Happy camp, she would have post alot of him on weibo, sharing pics about the event, or she must use her main weibo account to share this happy news.

Secondly, why didnt she  claim that the glasses was hers sooner or later, but right after the fancam wich Y said that Zz didnt give him present? She's a die hard fan right? Normally she should have shown off to the world that her precious idol has wore her gift immediately . That's really suspicious.

And the third, on her weibo, the picture of the glasses doesnt look like it was taken by cellphone like the other pictures of Happy camp stage and the pic of Jy at the airport, but looks like pics we can find on internet. And there's nothing such as letter or somthing like "to Johnny" or " for my dear Johnny" blah blah that fans usually attach to gifts.

Other fans also questioned her on weibo to give more proves to claim that glasses is her gift, such as bill or picture but she just stays quiet and I also heard that she deleted bad comments, including comments in foreign languages.

Well I believe theres more but thats what I can think atm. It doesn't matter the glasses is from Zz or not, I still believe in Yz because  they are meant to be.

Please bear my English tho.

Edited by yzdang
  • Like 20

29 minutes ago, yzdang said:

Hi guys! Sorry for jumping out of now where but it seems like ppl here is still confused about the glasses. I'm in Vietnam and YZ fans here are sure  that the glasses is not from that C10ix girl. Here are some convincing arguments:

Firstly that C10ix is totally untrustworthy : theres few pics, status, and no pic of the owner, the first status is on this March, so it can be asumed that this is an clone account  and the owner dont want to show herself for ppl. If she is a die hard fan of JY to the point that gave him an expensive and limited version pair of glasses and even follow him in Happy camp, she would have post alot of him on weibo, sharing pics about the event, or she must use her main weibo account to share this happy news.

Secondly, why didnt she  claim that the glasses was hers sooner or later, but right after the fancam wich Y said that Zz didnt give him present? She's a die hard fan right? Normally she should have shown off to the world that her precious idol has wore her gift. That's really suspicious.

And the third, on her weibo, the picture of the glasses doesnt look like it was taken by cellphone like the other pictures of Happy camp stage and the pic of Jy at the airport, but looks like pics we can find on internet. And there's nothing such as letter or somthing like "to Johnny" or " for my dear Johnny" blah blah that fans usually attach to gifts.

Other fans also questioned her on weibo to give more proves to claim that glasses is her gift, such as bill or picture but she just stays quiet and I also heard that she deleted bad comment, including comment in foreign languages.

Well I believe theres more but thats what I can think atm. It doesn't matter the glasses is from Zz or not, I still believe in Yz becuase they are meant to be.

Please bear my English tho.

To quote @gayyoxx, this sunglasses case would remain as the "seven mysteries in the YuZhou/ZhouYu world". We could think, doubt, and hypothesize as we like but nothing would and could be cleared if the boys don't speak up themselves which is very highly unlikely. I'm sure the fans would bombard our boys with this particular question though so let's just wait for their answers the next bomb to come. :phew: Not that I hope this will happen, of course but fans are SO predictable that I won't be surprised by this.

Either we will have sea of crying fangirls or a witch hunting to happen. Both aren't pretty. What a mess.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, guhai said:

Maybe the boys want to keep it private, simply for the sake of having some part of their personal lives and relationships remain exactly that: personal. Not because they're trying to avoid causing a stir among fans and media by avoiding the question or not being outright with it, but just because it's simply a private exchange between friends/lovers(?) and they want to keep it that way.

dbrz9cL.gif Owh and Johnny in denim is freakin hot drool drool!

• Like 9

Gawd.. Johnny... :bawling:

This boy getting more and more radiant everyday

from  baggy shirt - full of holes jeans to designer-ed fit fitting clothes

from shanghai boy to china's sweetheart

i'd like to see how big he become

Edited by ariafoxx
  • Like 5