Yahhh so sad that there is a confirmation about the glasses as a gift from fans. But based on what you translated, Johnny did pay attention to this glasses because he asked the fans whether he looked handsome with that glasses out of sudden. I mean as a celebrity, he could get a lot of gifts from his fans. For example, yesterday when Timmy went to the shooting place, his outfit was fans' present, even the CK white bag. It's kind of normal when an idol received gifts from fans. Why he bothered about THAT glasses only. Sorry guys if you want to wrap up the SUSPICIOUS GLASS INCIDENT now lol. 

P/s: I think I will dig Chen Wen past photo to see how long he had his glass. I saw he wore that twice, the first time was in the photo taken with ZZ in Korea and the second time is in his weibo update today.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

That's the only photo I saw. But the fans who went to HC said his arm was bumped during the show and he looked in pain and caressed the part a bit before continuing

Oh dear! Hope his hand get well soon:cry:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, shuwei said:

lol...that fan might let this brew for awhile longer if the delusions didnt get so out of control. there has got to be some karma for people calling jy a LIAR and twisting his words when he already admitted it wasnt from zz with his own mouth. if you dont believe her then at least believe in HIM

The thing is we can't hear JY's answer clearly to this particular question hence it became a mess. Even after reading @gashupingo translation, I couldn't quite grab the part where he said he didn't get the glasses from Zhouzhou.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, kmmyzz said:

Luckily I'm neutral in this case, I don't really care who gave JY the sunglasses xD As long as he's happy and likes it, I'd be fine as I am now. But this case stirred up so bad that I don't bother to scroll my twitter feeds for hours, it's so horrible to see people got upset/mad over little things...

yeah, that's the way to be...i mean even fictional ships get a beating when authors come out and clarify stuff. i get it must be kinda painful to see your diagrams and wall of texts disproved in seconds, but jy and wz are actual people who says and does real things. its bound to happen lol. gotta have thicker skin when real people shipping is involved...

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, liesl said:

The thing is we can't hear JY's answer clearly to this particular question hence it became a mess. Even after reading @gashupingo translation, I couldn't quite grab the part where he said he didn't get the glasses from Zhouzhou.

Lol man i don't want to sound delulu but really why the fan waited an entire day and half b4 sharing that the gift was from her/him?  In kpop fandom once an idol wears a fan gift the fan shares pics and proofs immediately!  Also wow how coincidental it is to give Johnny sunglasses that only can be bought in korea when zhouzhou went to korea himself and chen wen sunglasses are the same brand too and appeared in his pictures after he went there and idk Johnny looked quite elated and so happy about those sunglasses,  would he treat a fan gift so especially?  Bc idk he had many good nice pairs of sunglasses b4 why a new one would make him so happy and look " more handsome " if not a special gift and has special meaning :wub: " my 2 delulu cents"

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
14 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

There is quite a long post on the Taiwan Facebook page about the encounter of a really dedicated fan of JY. I saw some people seeking for a translation in the comments. I've helped to translate it here (I don't think Facebook allow such a long post). I believe that this story will probably touched many people. But my biggest takeaway and consolation from the whole post is that JY has a good agent/manager. That makes me feel safe and happy. :)

----

My Days of following Whale (JY)

Today I finally completed the "happy camp trail", seeing JY off. These few days had been really fulfilling. Although I was sad in the beginning, but it ended in the most heartwarming way possible. 

Prologue

On 23rd Mar 2016, I arrived at the Beijing Capital Airport at 9:30pm. I thought I would be able to catch JY in the transit area. Then, I realised that I can only go to Terminal 3 from Terminal 2 when I checked out. My dream was shattered. Nonetheless, I met my fellow journey mates. We formed a human wall to clear the way for JY. However, when he appeared, all hell broke loose. Everyone was clamouring over him. He almost like a convict being hoisted around, and couldn't even stand properly. As everyone frantically squeezed towards him, he disappeared from my view. I was unable to control myself and bawled. I had not wish for my first encounter with JY to be so chaotic. At that instant, I feel a lot of pain for him. This was my first acquaintance with JY. My journey mates and I consoled one another. It was only after watching him at his confident and dashing best during the live recording (of Super Show) that I felt better. Nevertheless, all I saw in his eyes when I sent him off at the airport was tiredness and helplessness.

The Happy Camp Trail

The only reason why I returned to China was to catch ZZ and JY on the same show. I was so excited. However, after watching several photos of the scenes at the airport and the previous experience, I was resenting receiving JY at the airport. However, I just can't stop thinking about him. So on the morning of 27th Mar 2016, I flew from Beijing to Changsha. I arrived at 10am but JY will only arrive at 10pm, which means I have to stay in the transit area for 12 hours. I met a few fellow fan girls who endured the cold and hunger together with me.

ZZ arrived at 6pm. The security exit was very chaotic. ZZ was squeezed by the crowd towards the gate, and I couldn't even see him at all. I was really nervous then. I was afraid that the same thing will happen when JY arrived, and I had waited in vain.

However, to my surprise, when JY arrived, it was very orderly. Everyone lined up to the sides to let him pass. We can tell that he was exhausted. He had flown twice in a day, the eye bags were heavy. He walked slowly between us. A girl was walking backwards to take a video of him. JY kept pointing at her. His agent did not understand him and asked him what is he pointing at. "That girl is walking backwards. Could you please tell her to be careful so that she does not fall over?" he said. When I heard him said that, I thought in my heart that while he may appear to be cold and aloof, he is actually a very warm person. When he got out of the gate, there were many people rushing towards him. A taiwanese reporter, Qiang Ge, who was next to JY helped to block the crowd.

When they were on the elevator, JY kept holding on to Qiang Ge's clothes. Qiang Ge said: "JY, don't hold on to me. Your hand is still injured. There are too many people. You might fall." JY replied: "It's okay. Let me hold you. I am afraid that you will fall". So JY held Qiang Ge steadfastly to prevent him from falling. Some time later, Qiang Ge shared with me: "Girl, your JY is really a warm person. It's worthwhile that you like him."

Finally, 28th Mar has come and it was the most stressful day. That day, the price of tickets for the live show (Happy Camp) had skyrocketed due to scalpers. Some scalpers can't even lay their hands on the tickets. Many girls were crying outside the studio because they couldn't get the tickets.

The show was very successful. The atmosphere was great. That was a consolation for me after paying a hefty price for a ticket.

After the recording, we waited for JY and ZZ outside their hotel as they returned to their room. The mood was cordial. We could tell that both of them were in high spirits. Late at night, they went out for dinner at Xihu Lou with Wei Jia. We continued to wait outside of their room for their return. After a long time, ZZ took the back route, and quickly sneaked out from his car towards his room.We did not manage to catch him (laughs). JY arrived almost at the same time. This was honestly the highlight of the "trail" for me.

Both JY and ZZ took a cab back. JY was already playing with us in his cab. He was greeting us by waving to us with his phone torchlight. He nearly stumbled when he got out of the cab. The first thing he said was: "It's so late now and you are still here! Why don't you all go back and rest?". Then, he slowly made his way up the stairs and bowed to the various groups of fans, thanking us for the effort. He gave us his cutest waves, heart-shaped hand signs, and flying kisses, while urging us to rest well. At that moment, he was the cutest big boy I know. But we could tell that he is rather drunk :) After he entered his room, we went back to our room to wash up too.

When I was half done, I suddenly felt like going out for a walk. Just when I left my room, I saw JY's agent Liu Zheng chatting with a few fans. I joined in and after this chat, I really felt that I need to be his fan forever. 

Liu Zheng said that JY hoped that there were no bodyguards for this trip to Changsha, so that fans could get as close to him as possible. He knew that it was not easy for his fans to rush all the way here. JY even asked him if he could control the scalpers. He felt for his fans. He knew many of them were not able to get into the studio and felt helpless and sad. When he saw so many fans waiting for him at night, it gave him encouragement. He was so happy that he jumped around like a little kid. Liu Zheng also shared that JY had endured hardship when he was younger and deserved our love. He once asked JY what is the thing that he wants to do the most now. JY replied that he was brought up by his grandparents. I wanted them to have a better life. We shed tears as Liu Zheng said this. I felt that this trip was worth it.

It rained heavily in the morning. JY had a plane to catch to Shanghai. We waited for him at the lobby. We realised that this time he did not covered his face with sunglasses, mask or hat. He did not even have an umbrella. I knew this was intentional. Many fans did not get to see him during the recording yesterday. Hence, he did not hide his face so that all of us could see him clearly. And that was how he looked the rest of the journey. At that moment, I wanted to say, I will be your fan forever.

This is such a beautiful recount! So much feels in it! Thank you for translating it. Makes me love Johnny more and more and more...

Such dedicated fans. Waiting for them at the lobby when it's raining, at night and it must have been so cold... I feel for them... 

25 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

There was a long post on the Taiwan Facebook page about the encounter of a really dedicated fan of JY. I saw some people seeking for a translation in the comments. I've helped to translate it here (I don't think Facebook allow such a long post). I believe that this story will probably touched many people. But my biggest takeaway and consolation from the whole post is that JY has a good agent/manager. That makes me feel safe and happy. :)

----

My Days of following Whale (JY)

Today I finally completed the "happy camp trail", seeing JY off. These few days had been really fulfilling. Although I was sad in the beginning, but it ended in the most heartwarming way possible. 

Prologue

On 23rd Mar 2016, I arrived at the Beijing Capital Airport at 9:30pm. I thought I would be able to catch JY in the transit area. Then, I realised that I can only go to Terminal 3 from Terminal 2 when I checked out. My dream was shattered. Nonetheless, I met my fellow journey mates. We formed a human wall to clear the way for JY. However, when he appeared, all hell broke loose. Everyone was clamouring over him. He almost like a convict being hoisted around, and couldn't even stand properly. As everyone frantically squeezed towards him, he disappeared from my view. I was unable to control myself and bawled. I had not wish for my first encounter with JY to be so chaotic. At that instant, I feel a lot of pain for him. This was my first acquaintance with JY. My journey mates and I consoled one another. It was only after watching him at his confident and dashing best during the live recording (of Super Show) that I felt better. Nevertheless, all I saw in his eyes when I sent him off at the airport was tiredness and helplessness.

The Happy Camp Trail

The only reason why I returned to China was to catch ZZ and JY on the same show. I was so excited. However, after watching several photos of the scenes at the airport and the previous experience, I was resenting receiving JY at the airport. However, I just can't stop thinking about him. So on the morning of 27th Mar 2016, I flew from Beijing to Changsha. I arrived at 10am but JY will only arrive at 10pm, which means I have to stay in the transit area for 12 hours. I met a few fellow fan girls who endured the cold and hunger together with me.

ZZ arrived at 6pm. The security exit was very chaotic. ZZ was squeezed by the crowd towards the gate, and I couldn't even see him at all. I was really nervous then. I was afraid that the same thing will happen when JY arrived, and I had waited in vain.

However, to my surprise, when JY arrived, it was very orderly. Everyone lined up to the sides to let him pass. We can tell that he was exhausted. He had flown twice in a day, the eye bags were heavy. He walked slowly between us. A girl was walking backwards to take a video of him. JY kept pointing at her. His agent did not understand him and asked him what is he pointing at. "That girl is walking backwards. Could you please tell her to be careful so that she does not fall over?" he said. When I heard him said that, I thought in my heart that while he may appear to be cold and aloof, he is actually a very warm person. When he got out of the gate, there were many people rushing towards him. A Taiwanese reporter, Qiang Ge, who was next to JY helped to block the crowd.

When they were on the elevator, JY kept holding on to Qiang Ge's clothes. Qiang Ge said: "JY, don't hold on to me. Your hand is still injured. There are too many people. You might fall." JY replied: "It's okay. Let me hold you. I am afraid that you will fall". So JY held Qiang Ge steadfastly to prevent him from falling. Some time later, Qiang Ge shared with me: "Girl, your JY is really a warm person. It's worthwhile that you like him."

Finally, 28th Mar has come and it was the most stressful day. That day, the price of tickets for the live show (Happy Camp) had skyrocketed due to scalpers. Some scalpers can't even lay their hands on the tickets. Many girls were crying outside the studio because they couldn't get the tickets.

The show was very successful. The atmosphere was great. That was a consolation for me after paying a hefty price for a ticket.

After the recording, we waited for JY and ZZ outside their hotel as they returned to their room. The mood was cordial. We could tell that both of them were in high spirits. Late at night, they went out for dinner at Xihu Lou with Wei Jia. We continued to wait for their return. After a long time, ZZ took the back route, and quickly sneaked out from his car towards his room.We did not manage to catch him (laughs). JY arrived almost at the same time. This was honestly the highlight of the "trail" for me.

Both JY and ZZ took a cab back. JY was already playing with us in his cab. He was greeting us by waving to us with his phone's torchlight. He nearly stumbled when he got out of the cab. The first thing he said was: "It's so late now and you are still here! Why don't you all go back and rest?". Then, he slowly made his way up the stairs and bowed to the various groups of fans, thanking us for the effort. He gave us his cutest waves, heart-shaped hand signs, and flying kisses, while urging us to rest well. At that moment, he was the cutest big boy I know. But we could tell that he is rather drunk :) After he entered his room, we went back to our room to wash up too.

When I was half done, I suddenly felt like going out for a walk. Just when I left my room, I saw JY's agent Liu Zheng chatting with a few fans. I joined in and after this chat, I really felt that I need to be his fan forever. 

Liu Zheng said that JY hoped that there were no bodyguards for this trip to Changsha, so that fans could get as close to him as possible. He knew that it was not easy for his fans to rush all the way here. JY even asked him if he could control the scalpers. He felt for his fans. He knew many of them were not able to get into the studio and felt helpless and sad. When he saw so many fans waiting for him at night, it gave him encouragement. He was so happy that he jumped around like a little kid. Liu Zheng also shared that JY had endured hardship when he was younger and deserved our love. He once asked JY what is the thing that he wants to do the most now. JY replied that he was brought up by his grandparents. "I wanted them to have a better life". We shed tears as Liu Zheng said this. I felt that this trip was worth it.

It rained heavily in the morning. JY had to catch a plane to Shanghai. We waited for him at the lobby. We realised that this time he did not covered his face with sunglasses, mask or hat. He did not even have an umbrella. I knew this was intentional. Many fans did not get to see him during the recording yesterday. Hence, he did not hide his face so that all of us could see him clearly. And that was how he looked the rest of the journey. At that moment, I wanted to say to him: "JY, I will be your fan forever."

after reading this and recalling everything that happened, I'll like to share my thoughts without a shipper's mind.

based on how JY post comments and stuff on weibo, I think he goes online a lot and reads stuff related to him (ZZ, addicted, etc). and because of that he get knowledge that fans are speculating about the glasses so he teased about it.

regarding his bubbly child-like mood after HC shoot and related to the quoted post by xix19xix, I think JY has read that fans are worried about his mood and his disposition lately that's why when he arrived at the hotel he went all jolly and bubbly for his fans. for them to stop worrying and think negative thoughts. this dude really cares about others. I salute that! rawr!

**did I just restate what's written on that Taiwan Facebook page? LOL**

• Like 15

1 hour ago, liesl said:

Damn.. how could I miss that? Comparing it with the pics of Johnny at the hotel, it's the "Moon Cut" then. It's so damn similar but the moon cut looks closer to what Johnny wore.

@liesl He has the second pair in Black - both styles are  Moon Cut  and cost about 335 usd each.

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks

goood night. Need to rest my shipper's heart. Don't know what it might experience tomorrow lol. 

42 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Liu Zheng said that JY hoped there were no bodyguards for this trip to Changsha, so that fans could get as close to him as possible. He knew that it was not easy for his fans to rush all the way here. JY even asked him if he could control the scalpers. He felt for his fans. He knew many of them were not able to get into the studio and felt helpless and sad. When he saw so many fans waiting for him at night, it gave him encouragement. He was so happy that he jumped around like a little kid. Liu Zheng also shared that JY had endured hardship when he was younger and deserved our love. He once asked JY what is the thing that he wants to do the most now. JY replied that he was brought up by his grandparents. "I wanted them to have a better life". We shed tears as Liu Zheng said this. I felt that this trip was worth it.

Oh that explain why he didn't going back as much to his parent home since he was brought up by his grandparents. This hit me the most. I do feel a lot of cold image toward Jingyu(sometimes get frustrated alone lol) maybe because of his personality compare to ZZ. But seeing this make my heart break like how you not love this boy? He's such a warm person to be friends with. I hope he will get what he want in life. And not lost along the way while he trying to be an Idol. It's such a hard way for him since he's an introvert. But I remember I don't  know in which interview (Easy interview I think?)they get to ask ' Is he a gentle person?' ZZ answers for Jingyu is yes but Jingyu answers for ZZ is no...look how different off camera they can be..eventhough ZZ can be interpret as gentle but actually for them is not in real life( not in front of camera at least) but maybe because of ZZ sweet bubbly boy next door image so he always look like a 'gentle' one. 

33 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

This kind of devoted fans is really something. As long as they didn't force to touch him or make any bad things to them, they really make me proud. Endured the cold and hunger is not an easy to do. You did good there. Salute.

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Oh that explain why he didn't going back as much to his parent home since he was brought up by his grandparents. This hit me the most. I do feel a lot of cold image toward Jingyu(sometimes get frustrated alone lol) maybe because of his personality compare to ZZ. But seeing this make my heart break like how you not love this boy? He's such a warm person to be friends with. I hope he will get what he want in life. And not lost along the way while he trying to be an Idol. It's such a hard way for him since he's an introvert.

I heartily agree and hope for what you are hoping too!

• Like 5

Here's another angle of the happy couple at Happy Camp.

Spoiler

FBPth0U.jpg

ZZ is so happy to have JY wrestle him down! And from here it looks a little obscene, almost, with that orange tail and their crotches aligned. (Surely it wasn't JY who hurt ZZ's hand, right? I do remember that BTS, where ZZ first bumps his head, then gets his wrist in a twist under JY saying 'you keep hurting me'. But JY is always so gentle with ZZ, even while jiujitsuing. :) )

Edited by charlie10
Edited to put the pic in the spoiler tag! I always forget. 
  • Like 17

3 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

aah love this website so much for all of zhouyu's news..lol... thankyou all for your updates, translations etc, very well done.  'addicted' to zhouyu!haha.. all the best everyone! massive fan from uk :))...xx

I am from UK too! *scream* *waving hand*

@charlie10 Thank you for the pic. It warms my heart to see them happy ;) 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Here's another angle of the happy couple at Happy Camp.

ZZ is so happy to have JY wrestle him down! And from here it looks a little obscene, almost, with that orange tail and their crotches aligned. (Surely it wasn't JY who hurt ZZ's hand, right? I do remember that BTS, where ZZ first bumps his head, then gets his wrist in a twist under JY saying 'you keep hurting me'. But JY is always so gentle with ZZ, even while jiujitsuing. :) )

FBPth0U.jpg

(I'm reposting this pic from @charlie10 since quoting them would make the mods angry. I wonder if doing this also make the mods angry.... :huh:)

Aaw... Zhouzhou didn't use his other hand to attack JY since he knows that JY hurt his other hand. Naaaw...... :wub: They're both so warm and kindhearted that I'm melting every times I've read things about them.

EDIT : @sohocomo I suddenly remember what you wrote before about 26.

"This number vibrates, in a strange way, to a unique kind of power, based on compassion and unselfishness, with the ability to help others, but not always the self."

It's so them, right?

• Like 14

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 5:08 AM, gayyoxx said:

Got this from IG. I guess this is ZZ promoting his new song? Anyone can translate it?

Also, I was curious whether releasing this many songs (5 out of 7) freely before launching the album is common practice nowadays? How will ZZ get people to buy his album if they already have access to most of his songs? Relying on loyal fan base?

Hi everyone,

I finally come to the light. Nice to meet you all.

I'm sorry for my english, but i will gladly help if someone need help in french.. :)

For the release of the songs, I think the objective his not to sell a dvd. As ZZ is in contract with CJD, it's more like promotional material. They can't give us official videos because of the ban but they can give us a lot of lovely songs in connection with BLY and GH (or ZZ and  JY :wub:). In the same time ZZ wil be consolidate is fan base for a more personal album.

Here some drugs to wait the release of addicted S2:

• Like 9

I NEED TO CATCH UP ON THIS TOPIC, y'all type like you're on fire while I'm away BUT I STILL LOVE YOU and could not go without reading your input on everything

Ah, I was raised by my grandparents too, maybe that's why I always felt I kind of understood him and his behavior (without knowing we shared similar pasts). 

Also, y'all kill me with the wrestling images, THIS IS TOO MUCH :w00t:

totally unrelated to everything, and will write a better post when I read the last 30 pages of this topic, but I started writing down something that happened in my life in the past that includes two of my male friends falling in love and if anyone wants to read it https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/67417416-the-last-spring-starflower-aka-the-summer-we-all-fell-out-of-love (don't worry, I'm not turning into CJD, she's the only queen I acknowledge)

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, lovehaiyin said:

aah love this website so much for all of zhouyu's news..lol... thankyou all for your updates, translations etc, very well done.  'addicted' to zhouyu!haha.. all the best everyone! massive fan from uk :))...xx

32 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I am from UK too! *scream* *waving hand*

@charlie10 Thank you for the pic. It warms my heart to see them happy ;) 

Oh! I am so glad seeing two other fellow UK addict fans here :wub:. I am from the UK as well. 

Also might be I will be back to semi-lurking mode from tomorrow as I got a job and I won't be able to check the chinese forum that often and share the delicious sugars. But I will try to stay active and fish for news :) 

• Like 11