I had the weirdest (most adorable) dream the other night. There had been so many posts because Timmy was in Korea with CW and of course all those unconfirmed rumors about someone else playing GH in season 2 that I dreamt that CW was GH (season 1)... It was really cute. And it's getting scary how obsessed with this show I am. I no longer read this forum when I'm at work because when someone posted translations of smut scenes I still ended up reading it even though there were kids nearby. :sweatingbullets: Now I catch up on posts as soon as I get home... Seriously, over 10 pages while I was working yesterday and I hadn't finished catching up on the stuff posted the night before. We're going to hit page 400 so fast. :D

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

A special MV for Dust, the scenes are put in a story, describing BLY's thought after accident to his decision on joining military. Very well done!

This makes my heart bleeds. :bawling:

OMFGGGG this is beautiful :bawling: I can't even function my brain to finish this-week three freaking essays ỌAỌ best fmv so far

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

It happened too fast so I think it was more of subconscious gesture than planned act. Furthermore, BLY always hesitant to show his affection to GH so actually it was out of character for him (ZZ) to reach and pat his (JY's) head. :D 

I think, both JY and ZZ were kind of mixing their personalities and their characters' during the filming. If you are interested in my rambling about the development of their relationship, check the spoiler! ;) 

Reveal hidden contents

- first impression. JY at least thought "this guy is alright" while actually ZZ thought JY as "detached and quiet".

- initial awkwardness. Strangers are awkward with each other because we need to "map" the other party's position. Is he/she my competitor? Is he/she dangerous for me? Is he/she shared same interest with me? Do I need to invest my time/energy/attention for him/her? Etc.

JY-ZZ were very awkward with each other during photo shot, you can see it clearly in BTS. There was a time when after JY took pictures that ZZ asked "Are you alright?" and JY just kind of ignored him XD

- building shared experiences. The awkwardness would dissipate with time and interactions. People who are stuck at this stage for one or another reasons are the ones we call as "acquaintances". I know him/her, he's/she's okay but I do not trust him/her enough. People who pass go to the next level in our social circle.

Now, this is the most important stage and the most mysterious one. We do not know what had happened during this time, only small bits (CJD forced them to share a room). But something (or many things) had happened during this stage which bonded JY-ZZ and brought them to the next stage. I really want to know what had happened, please release Addicted the reality show, CJD!

- friendship. As the result of their shared experiences, they had become friends. At the same time, they kept on collecting shared experiences, making their friendship even stronger. Many "regular" friendships usually stop here. At this stage, usually people would consider the other party as someone they know, have good relationship and trust to certain extent.

- intimate. However, in some cases, friendship evolves into something more: a deeper, stronger bond. It involves intimacy, as in "I open my heart for you, you open yours for me". It usually involve deep emotional but non-sexual attachment. Indeed, usually sexual relationship is branched out differently from the friendship stage. So, if you are already at intimate level without sexual contact, you have been eternally "friend-zoned"  

On the case of JY-ZZ, their friendship grew intimate because of something we (also!) do not know. We can only see the signs of their deep relationship on the BTS: how these boys were very comfortable near each other, horsing around, even (quoting JY in his interview) their minds got "synchronised".

- sexual. The other branch of "advanced friendship". I believe you can go to acquaintances -> sexual or friendship -> sexual. But, usually not intimate -> sexual. As I have said, usually people have to choose the "intimate route" to be BFF or the "sexual route" of lovers.

On JY-ZZ's case, however, I believe they developed both intimacy and sexual relationships thanks to the nature of GH-BLY's relationship. So, in other words, if JY-ZZ were playing other roles, they would end up as great friends but might on totally platonic relationship (like Clooney-Pitt). BUT since they were playing GH-BLY and had to be in (limited) sexual contacts, they also unwittingly developed sexual attractions to each other. From BTS videos, we can see that this sexual tension was very overwhelming to the point of they were losing themselves when acting the bed scenes. JY even openly admitted than once he pounced on ZZ, he forgot the lines.

This rare combination of intimate/sexual relationship between JY-ZZ translated into "chemistry" we see between them, where simple gestures show multitude of meanings: comfort, care, friendship, sexual desire etc.

Now, applying the above to the circumstances in China gives us (and the boys) further complication:

- at first period (promoting Addicted until the fan meeting): JY-ZZ could act as they wished, the more they expressed the deep bond between them, the better because BL fans would interpret that as sexual tensions. That is why we see them were very touchy-feely even used suggestive remarks, like ZZ said "Guess?" when the interviewer at NetEase asked about his sexuality. It was the period when their personal relationship and fan service went along just fine.

- at second period (after the fan meeting until Franco-Sino party): because of the uncertainty and hostile environment, I think, they were actively trying to suppress any meaningful interactions between them. The last time they were being carefree was at Femina. After that? Zip. Nil. No display of affections at all. Even on an interview (forgot which), when ZZ was holding the mic, JY at first reached out to hold the mic as well. But when he touched ZZ's fingers, he hastily let the mic go. Very much in contrast with previous interviews, when he casually held ZZ's fingers and the mic.

I personally saw JY closing himself more than ZZ. Interestingly, at this period, JY was visibly looked very stressed to the point of losing weight, glum expression, etc. ZZ? He sang Ten Years. That was the expression of his stress, in my opinion. If you take a look, the song's lyrics really reflect their circumstances: they had been strangers, then grew close, then the reason for their closeness (Addicted) was gone. ZZ, you broke my heart by singing that song! :tears:

- at third period (Franco-Sino party until Now*?)

Anyway, the separation as in Ten Years did not happen. Instead, JY-ZZ were actively working together in various projects. Of course, none were requiring them to be as sexual as in Addicted but in my opinion, this is where their intimacy shine! 

Considering the circumstances in China, the safest bet for JY and ZZ at most is to portray themselves as friends. More than that is suicide. They did try (are still trying?) to do that but at times, we saw bursts of (subconscious) gestures of affections from both of them. These gestures of affections were less frequent than during the first period and maybe less sexual (no suggestive/ambiguous remark**) but for me, as intimate as ever. We have discussed these gestures here, starting from how they look at each other, how their spines curved inward, how they leaned to each other, shoulders brushing each other, etc.

My two personal favourite: Men's UNO QA and ELLEMEN promo vid.

While Men's UNO promotional videos are hot to the max, I personally value the interview more because the boys' reactions there are more natural. For example, when ZZ was explaining about a gamer he likes in LOL, JY snapped his head so fast from reading a question card to looking at ZZ and he even said, "What is that, I don't understand!" but his expression was not of curiosity which somehow made ZZ looked sheepish and quickly diverted JY's attention to the next question. See the vid (2:17). I'd say that JY was upset/jealous? :P 

Reveal hidden contents

On ELLEMEN promo vid, there is that three-seconds of affection, where JY pulled ZZ in a hug and suddenly, JY subconsciously smiled. Yeah, no more than friends ;) 

*Although sensing that Johnny sang the sad song as important in JY's personal life and his relationship with ZZ but I am still not completely sure whether we can use it as another periodic milestone (so the third period end with that song and the fourth began after). Let us wait and see for more interactions. Really hoping for the Happy Camp, Thailand fan meeting and Amazing Race, here! God, please make JY-ZZ pairs in Amazing Race!

**at this period, both JY and ZZ repeatedly being asked about their sexuality and type of ideal woman/girl. They, unlike at the first period, confirm their straight orientation and provide more structured answers on type of ideal woman/girl. Before, they -especially ZZ, were being ambiguous and their ideal types were different from one interview to another. I still believe that these are more of fan service/protecting themselves, though. The only ambiguous/suggestive behaviour is Johnny's posting the bent pipe photo, which interestingly is not deleted from ZZ's weibo?

What is next?

Honestly, I do not know. With the pressures, schemes and all, anything could happen. The FB scandal and JY-ZZ's exchanges at weibo yesterday just part of surprises known to us. Who know what is happening behind the screen, on their real life? But what does not kill you, makes you stronger. So, as always, I am hoping for the best to JY and ZZ, may they found the true happiness and may they always cherish the rare bond that they have.

Utterly brilliant!!! I bow my head to thee. IDK what your, and other #YuZhouYu analysts', day job is, but you all merit a co-chair in Addicted aka Heroin studies, it there ever were a University brave enough to establish one!

• Like 8

I really need to go to sleep but I get to share this anyhow ohmygawd I beg your pardon for these gif spam XD

Spoiler

006oZailjw1f26m0frzfqg30az08y1kz.gif

006oZailjw1f26m0hdcu0g30ao07ob29.gif

006oZailjw1f26m0rg55hg30dj09a4qq.gif

006oZailjw1f26m12hbubg30fe09ahdw.gif

006oZailjw1f26m1dk7jyg30h509shdw.gif

006oZailjw1f26m1jirung30dl09b1ky.gif

006oZailjw1f26m1qptfvg30b4099hdu.gif

006oZailjw1f26m1x8vecg30c506jb2b.gif

006oZailjw1f26m1yywglg307w06nkhx.gif

and this >"<

Spoiler

006aaoujgw1f26pddkfmng30go0p0qiy.gifImagine you're the chef and these bosses just come by to say hi XD

006aaoujgw1f26pdeip2jg30go0p0kiy.gif

006aaoujgw1f26pde4w08g30go0p07uq.gif*diet* ok, no more boba milk tea

*catching this scene* nvm XDD

006aaoujgw1f26pdhmkpcg30go0p0u0x.gif

006aaoujgw1f26pddt87sg30go0b4qg4.gif

006aaoujgw1f26pddpsfxg30go0p0tqh.gifImagine you're a busy bartender/ barista and you turn around and "well, hello there--" XDD

006aaoujgw1f26pddyfqmg30go0p0tow.gifImagine you're focus on reading sth and this gentleman just silently comes by and freaking stares at you till you realize XD I'll be dead

• Like 20

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

A special MV for Dust, the scenes are put in a story, describing BLY's thought after accident to his decision on joining military. Very well done!

This makes my heart bleeds.

omg i teared up. i never thought about it but i cant believe how well dust matches up to bly's pov during the separation. this song absolutely has to be an addicted ost at some point

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

It happened too fast so I think it was more of subconscious gesture than planned act. Furthermore, BLY always hesitant to show his affection to GH so actually it was out of character for him (ZZ) to reach and pat his (JY's) head. :D 

I think, both JY and ZZ were kind of mixing their personalities and their characters' during the filming. If you are interested in my rambling about the development of their relationship, check the spoiler! ;) 

Hide contents

- first impression. JY at least thought "this guy is alright" while actually ZZ thought JY as "detached and quiet".

- initial awkwardness. Strangers are awkward with each other because we need to "map" the other party's position. Is he/she my competitor? Is he/she dangerous for me? Is he/she shared same interest with me? Do I need to invest my time/energy/attention for him/her? Etc.

JY-ZZ were very awkward with each other during photo shot, you can see it clearly in BTS. There was a time when after JY took pictures that ZZ asked "Are you alright?" and JY just kind of ignored him XD

- building shared experiences. The awkwardness would dissipate with time and interactions. People who are stuck at this stage for one or another reasons are the ones we call as "acquaintances". I know him/her, he's/she's okay but I do not trust him/her enough. People who pass go to the next level in our social circle.

Now, this is the most important stage and the most mysterious one. We do not know what had happened during this time, only small bits (CJD forced them to share a room). But something (or many things) had happened during this stage which bonded JY-ZZ and brought them to the next stage. I really want to know what had happened, please release Addicted the reality show, CJD!

- friendship. As the result of their shared experiences, they had become friends. At the same time, they kept on collecting shared experiences, making their friendship even stronger. Many "regular" friendships usually stop here. At this stage, usually people would consider the other party as someone they know, have good relationship and trust to certain extent.

- intimate. However, in some cases, friendship evolves into something more: a deeper, stronger bond. It involves intimacy, as in "I open my heart for you, you open yours for me". It usually involve deep emotional but non-sexual attachment. Indeed, usually sexual relationship is branched out differently from the friendship stage. So, if you are already at intimate level without sexual contact, you have been eternally "friend-zoned"  

On the case of JY-ZZ, their friendship grew intimate because of something we (also!) do not know. We can only see the signs of their deep relationship on the BTS: how these boys were very comfortable near each other, horsing around, even (quoting JY in his interview) their minds got "synchronised".

- sexual. The other branch of "advanced friendship". I believe you can go to acquaintances -> sexual or friendship -> sexual. But, usually not intimate -> sexual. As I have said, usually people have to choose the "intimate route" to be BFF or the "sexual route" of lovers.

On JY-ZZ's case, however, I believe they developed both intimacy and sexual relationships thanks to the nature of GH-BLY's relationship. So, in other words, if JY-ZZ were playing other roles, they would end up as great friends but might on totally platonic relationship (like Clooney-Pitt). BUT since they were playing GH-BLY and had to be in (limited) sexual contacts, they also unwittingly developed sexual attractions to each other. From BTS videos, we can see that this sexual tension was very overwhelming to the point of they were losing themselves when acting the bed scenes. JY even openly admitted than once he pounced on ZZ, he forgot the lines.

This rare combination of intimate/sexual relationship between JY-ZZ translated into "chemistry" we see between them, where simple gestures show multitude of meanings: comfort, care, friendship, sexual desire etc.

Now, applying the above to the circumstances in China gives us (and the boys) further complication:

- at first period (promoting Addicted until the fan meeting): JY-ZZ could act as they wished, the more they expressed the deep bond between them, the better because BL fans would interpret that as sexual tensions. That is why we see them were very touchy-feely even used suggestive remarks, like ZZ said "Guess?" when the interviewer at NetEase asked about his sexuality. It was the period when their personal relationship and fan service went along just fine.

- at second period (after the fan meeting until Franco-Sino party): because of the uncertainty and hostile environment, I think, they were actively trying to suppress any meaningful interactions between them. The last time they were being carefree was at Femina. After that? Zip. Nil. No display of affections at all. Even on an interview (forgot which), when ZZ was holding the mic, JY at first reached out to hold the mic as well. But when he touched ZZ's fingers, he hastily let the mic go. Very much in contrast with previous interviews, when he casually held ZZ's fingers and the mic.

I personally saw JY closing himself more than ZZ. Interestingly, at this period, JY was visibly looked very stressed to the point of losing weight, glum expression, etc. ZZ? He sang Ten Years. That was the expression of his stress, in my opinion. If you take a look, the song's lyrics really reflect their circumstances: they had been strangers, then grew close, then the reason for their closeness (Addicted) was gone. ZZ, you broke my heart by singing that song! :tears:

- at third period (Franco-Sino party until Now*?)

Anyway, the separation as in Ten Years did not happen. Instead, JY-ZZ were actively working together in various projects. Of course, none were requiring them to be as sexual as in Addicted but in my opinion, this is where their intimacy shine! 

Considering the circumstances in China, the safest bet for JY and ZZ at most is to portray themselves as friends. More than that is suicide. They did try (are still trying?) to do that but at times, we saw bursts of (subconscious) gestures of affections from both of them. These gestures of affections were less frequent than during the first period and maybe less sexual (no suggestive/ambiguous remark**) but for me, as intimate as ever. We have discussed these gestures here, starting from how they look at each other, how their spines curved inward, how they leaned to each other, shoulders brushing each other, etc.

My two personal favourite: Men's UNO QA and ELLEMEN promo vid.

While Men's UNO promotional videos are hot to the max, I personally value the interview more because the boys' reactions there are more natural. For example, when ZZ was explaining about a gamer he likes in LOL, JY snapped his head so fast from reading a question card to looking at ZZ and he even said, "What is that, I don't understand!" but his expression was not of curiosity which somehow made ZZ looked sheepish and quickly diverted JY's attention to the next question. See the vid (2:17). I'd say that JY was upset/jealous? :P 

Reveal hidden contents

On ELLEMEN promo vid, there is that three-seconds of affection, where JY pulled ZZ in a hug and suddenly, JY subconsciously smiled. Yeah, no more than friends ;) 

*Although sensing that Johnny sang the sad song as important in JY's personal life and his relationship with ZZ but I am still not completely sure whether we can use it as another periodic milestone (so the third period end with that song and the fourth began after). Let us wait and see for more interactions. Really hoping for the Happy Camp, Thailand fan meeting and Amazing Race, here! God, please make JY-ZZ pairs in Amazing Race!

**at this period, both JY and ZZ repeatedly being asked about their sexuality and type of ideal woman/girl. They, unlike at the first period, confirm their straight orientation and provide more structured answers on type of ideal woman/girl. Before, they -especially ZZ, were being ambiguous and their ideal types were different from one interview to another. I still believe that these are more of fan service/protecting themselves, though. The only ambiguous/suggestive behaviour is Johnny's posting the bent pipe photo, which interestingly is not deleted from ZZ's weibo?

What is next?

Honestly, I do not know. With the pressures, schemes and all, anything could happen. The FB scandal and JY-ZZ's exchanges at weibo yesterday just part of surprises known to us. Who know what is happening behind the screen, on their real life? But what does not kill you, makes you stronger. So, as always, I am hoping for the best to JY and ZZ, may they found the true happiness and may they always cherish the rare bond that they have.

I'll read properly when I get home but I just scan it and really love your timeline hehe.

There's something I read this morning in Baidu that is interesting which I have to recheck the video tonight. It's about the YY interview where they were asked what they feel about sharing a bed. Dashu & Win said they were fighting for the blanket and did JY said no special feeling?(I really forgot this).

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4397408951?pn=398
Post No. 13903 by 一英雄一2

I read that there are a few speculations about this:
1) The blanket is small so Dashu & Win had to fight for it (which means JY & ZZ sleep very close together)
2) Dashu & Win sleep far from each other (same as above, JY & ZZ sleep closer together than the other 2)
2) Dashu or Win had bad sleeping habits.(JY & ZZ has good sleeping habits)

Please pick one :P I need to check back a video of their bed with blankets also.

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Utterly brilliant!!! I bow my head to thee. IDK what your, and other #YuZhouYu analysts', day job is, but you all merit a co-chair in Addicted aka Heroin studies, it there ever were a University brave enough to establish one!

YES!!!  :w00t: There's plenty of universities here in the US that would be willing to do it. But what department to establish it under - film? literature? psychology? sociology? medicine (we have to talk about the cucumber & chrysanthemum)? We can put together a two week lecture series and travel to all of the major universities. Of course, we might labeled as "pushers" but the world needs more Addicts like us!!!

(My mind has a mind of its own when I have insomnia. :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

I read that there are a few speculations about this:
1) The blanket is small so Dashu & Win had to fight for it (which means JY & ZZ sleep very close together)
2) Dashu & Win sleep far from each other (same as above, JY & ZZ sleep closer together than the other 2)
2) Dashu or Win had bad sleeping habits.(JY & ZZ has good sleeping habits)

Please pick one :P I need to check back a video of their bed with blankets also.

D - All of the Above

• Like 6

Someone mentioned the bts video where ZZ is warming JY's legs. It's my favourite part! Particularly when ZZ decides to give JY an extra special bit of help, by letting him warm his feet on his stomach. Surely, that is above and beyond what any 'normal' friend would do? Unless you're in the Arctic, or something. It seems like such an intimate thing to do. I love that looong happy look of intense gratefulness from JY. Such a look of love. (Have you guys done any deep analysis on the way these two can look into each others' eyes for forever and ever? I'm thinking there must be so many conclusions to draw from that.) :)

giphy.gif

• Like 19

40 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I really need to go to sleep but I get to share this anyhow ohmygawd I beg your pardon for these gif spam XD

and this >"<

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine you're the chef and these bosses just come by to say hi XD

*diet* ok, no more boba milk tea

*catching this scene* nvm XDD

Imagine you're a busy bartender/ barista and you turn around and "well, hello there--" XDD

Imagine you're focus on reading sth and this gentleman just silently comes by and freaking stares at you till you realize XD I'll be dead

YASSSSSS!!!!! LOVE THIS PHOTOSHOOT!!!! :heart:

• Like 3

On 3/23/2016 at 2:29 AM, charlie10 said:

Someone mentioned the bts video where ZZ is warming JY's legs. It's my favourite part! Particularly when ZZ decides to give JY an extra special bit of help, by letting him warm his feet on his stomach. Surely, that is above and beyond what any 'normal' friend would do? Unless you're in the Arctic, or something. It seems like such an intimate thing to do. I love that looong happy look of intense gratefulness from JY. Such a look of love. (Have you guys done any deep analysis on the way these two can look into each others' eyes for forever and ever? I'm thinking there must be so many conclusions to draw from that.) :)

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Yes yes this one though. If you look closely Jingyu seem a bit shy and he become soft like his mind saying 'Are you sure you want me to put my leg on your stomach?' And he didn't know how to react and he said 'Is your stomach warm?' instead. This make me kdajfkdajfdkas so much. I love soft Jingyu so much. Bring it back to me!!!

• Like 10

This Men's Uno photoshoot really killing me!!

Spoiler

gniUjZ7.png

tumblr_n0v2ezuQ8W1sp1jbao1_500.gif

And this is some Jing Yu's interview from Esquire Magazine...

Spoiler

E:几个月前你接到人生中的第一个剧本,有没有预计到今天会这么红?
J:没预计,完全没想到。一开始我就想多挣点钱,我从来没有学过表演,拍戏应该挺有意思的。所以说老天眷顾我,一个大馅饼砸我身上了。
E:哪个时刻意识到自己红了?
J:接机是感受最强烈的。有一次我下了飞机,听说有粉丝来接机,就想赶快走出去,别让粉丝等太久,但警察拦住我说外面人太多了,有安全隐患,让我改走另一条通道。我也不想让粉丝等了半天没看到,但安全更重要,我只好听警察的。所以我也想在这里对大家说,一定要先注意安全,我很多次看到大家撞翻垃圾桶或者摔倒,现场那么多人,我没办法冲过去拉住你。你们看到我很开心,我也开心,但演变成这种情况我很无奈,想帮忙又帮不上,这种感觉真的很难过。
E:有压力吗?
J:会有。我以前干嘛不会想到别人,现在很多人在看着你,你有什么不好的习惯别人可能会模仿,或者会讲说你嘛,别人说我我肯定不开心啊。(夸你呢?)那当然很开心。
E:私底下有什么兴趣爱好?
J:除了工作和运动,就是自己待着,和朋友聊聊天。其实我是一个普通人,除了帅就没什么特别之处了。不过呢,我那些哥们儿说,你知道你最吸引人的是什么时候吗?不说话的时候,一开口就形象全毁秒变逗比,没办法,东北男生自带幽默感。
E:是不是从小就被很多女孩追?
J:这个不用问就能看出来吧。
E:那是一种怎样的感受?
J:开心啊!其实大多数女孩追你呢,会对你有所表示,但又不好意思说出来,我最喜欢不说破的时候,那种淡淡的、微妙的、很美好的感觉,说出来的我就有点害怕了,就会跑掉。
E:也会招男生喜欢吗?
J:我蛮多男性朋友的。有人喜欢你,不管男生还是女生,都是不容易的,因为那都是对你的认可。
E:喜欢今天的西装造型吗?
J:今天的所有衣服都非常帅,但我平时穿得比较休闲,就是牛仔裤球鞋,我不会穿特别合身的衣服,永远会买大一号甚至最大码,松松垮垮的最舒服。
E:平日里是如何如何保持身材?
J:只要保持运动,身材不会差的。男人的形象有两个小门槛,一是不要驼背,腰板要挺直,一是不要有肚子,基本上任何运动都可以让你做到这两点。

And this one is ZhouZhou's

Spoiler

E:最近你有一夜爆红的感觉吗?
Z:我觉得不算一夜爆红,还是有个过程的,只不过这个过程有点快。
E:学表演的时候有没有做好红的准备?
Z:学表演的人也不是每个都想当明星啊。那时候我预想的是话剧舞台上的表演,不是影视剧这种镜头前的,就想以后踏踏实实演戏,没想这么多。
E:作为新人,你对自己最近的一次表演满意吗?
Z:满分10分的话,我给自己打5分。在后半段才找到感觉,因为我和角色在性格上的跨度挺大的,他比较高冷,你觉得我高冷吗?
E:一点也不,所以你是暖男吗?
Z:也不是暖男,就是性格开朗,比较会照顾自己,会做家务,喜欢健身、拳击、和小动物玩。
E:你在表演领域有哪些比较欣赏的前辈?
Z:段奕宏,濮存昕,王千源,我特别想演王千源在《解救吾先生》里的那种角色。
E:有人叫你“小鲜肉”吗?
Z:现在大家都这么看我吧,我觉得这是一个褒义词,而且小鲜肉也只能鲜这么一段时间,能体验一把也是一种荣幸。
E:你平时会穿西装吗?
Z:很少,男人一穿正装就很帅,太帅了不好,哈哈哈。
E:把西装穿出男神效果的关键是什么?
Z:最适合西装的身材应该是肩宽、倒三角形的上半身,黄景瑜穿西装就不错,我的身材比较奇怪,人瘦肩窄,腰围只有二尺一,手脚又长,西装和衬衣都要定制。
E:现在的好身材是怎么来的?
Z:从大学就开始健身,经常练的动作是引体向上,对肩膀和手臂特别管用,胸肌和腹肌就靠卧推和卷腹。
E:是不是从小就习惯了被追?
Z:明着追的还好啦,暗恋我的就不知道了。
E:被人追是一种怎样的感受?
Z:这个啊,详情请问黄景瑜,他比我有经验。
E:你比较喜欢追女生还是被女生追?
Z:其实我没有追过女生哎,这样特别不好,看到喜欢的女孩,都不会付诸于行动。
E:最近有什么愿望?
Z:再火一点吧!

all credit to : yzonlykt

Can someone translate it for us? 

Thank youuuu:heart:

• Like 22

24 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

YES!!!  :w00t: There's plenty of universities here in the US that would be willing to do it. But what department to establish it under - film? literature? psychology? sociology? medicine (we have to talk about the cucumber & chrysanthemum)? We can put together a two week lecture series and travel to all of the major universities. Of course, we might labeled as "pushers" but the world needs more Addicts like us!!!

(My mind has a mind of its own when I have insomnia. :sweatingbullets:)

The Chair of Comparative Behavioral Science in BL Film Acting and Fandom Addiction - rigorously West Coast-located Uni IMHO (I smell a Ph.D. dissertation coming up somewhere sooner, rather than later... I kid you not)

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

51 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Yes yes this one though. If you look closely Jingyu seem a bit shy and he become soft like his mind saying 'Are you sure you want me to put my leg on your stomach?' And he didn't know how to react and he said 'Is your stomach warm?' instead. This make me kdajfkdajfdkas so much. I love soft Jingyu so much. Bring it back to me!!!

I got the same idea. After a few moments, he also suddenly breaks into conversation with CJD sitting on backseat. It's like JY's trying to regain himself after ZZ's overwhelmingly heart melting gestures. OMG I really love these guys.

• Like 8

I think I saw someone here wrote about how JY and ZZ's pillows were so close to one another, in the middle of the bed?

If they had only one blanket, that would make the sleeping in one bed part even more...intimate. 

Edit: looking the bts below, I guess the bed is queen size? Looks like a bit bigger than my double bed, LOL. But they did have one quilt only!

JY sleeping position

Spoiler

Another BTS showing sleeping arrangement 

Spoiler

• Like 15

@lightyears

I've got questions to ask:

1) Is the screenshot from JingYu’s next drama series or is it an advert?
2) Is there something wrong with the girl’s cheeks? The make-up artist piled on too much blusher on her...hmm, was it done deliberately?

Anyway, JY looks great in every shot. I just can’t help admiring the pictures.
I feel that JY will look good with anyone he’s paired up with regardless of gender… I’d even go as far as to say that he makes the girl look good just by being in the same picture as her :)

• Like 5