54 minutes ago, ryokise said:

So the place in this BTS is the home/company dorm that Zhouzhou is staying at?(I think it was mentioned in one of CJD's interview that he stays at the company dorm,JY also lived at there before) Also is that the Same plushie? So zhouzhou's "someone owe me million dollars" face was because he wanted the plushie in JY's hands and really got what he wanted?? LOL

Just like I said,wifey always get what he want from his hubby :heart:

or maybe, just maybe JingYu leave his plushie for ZhouZho so when ZhouZhou miss him, he can hug the plushie and pretend that it's JingYu beside him :w00t::w00t: #YuZhouconspiracy

tumblr_n19y4rrbwl1rrx588o1_500.gif

• Like 16

I almost finish volume 2 of the novel and what I have in here:

1> the first volume occurred in 2002 :v wow, I wonder how much time have CJD taken to finish her novel...

2> It seems that she really likes to describe how GH top BLY while some moments * actually, rare! * BLY takes turn, she just gave one or two sentence to mention about that except the revenge moment :v so it's like to make the readers feel that GH really the top most of the time throughout the story :v

• Like 12

As promised, this is the rest of the story. I'm not really good at translating word by word between two languages, so don't use harsh words to me :expressionless: I am very fragile, easily broken :blush: Now, let's enjoy while still hot :heart:

Spoiler

mkFD1D7.jpg

QRacwXt.jpg

jKZVb3z.jpg

FuLtNfa.jpg

Lu9FjtX.jpg

VgiQOxB.jpg

IyogkJB.jpg

y9TuMLr.jpg

IpbbzNA.jpg

2I4ezp6.jpg

25pRozN.jpg

x7CObDl.jpg

ovDm9Sv.jpg

dcy8fRB.jpg

sgB8E5Y.jpg

DVLBXSX.jpg

gZ86Fqy.jpg

kDygqil.jpg

XuReIWB.jpg

09TxZA2.jpg

P.S. The artist is really talented. He is even more talented than JY in drawing :phew: If he keeps on drawing this kind of story then release a comic book, I think the sale will be sky-high

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

I wonder how Zhou zhou feels about being chase by so many gals and having:

a guy declaring his love as he was departing from Seoul

and

another guy declaring his love when he is back in Beijing

Damn in love with ZZ! His expression and cuteness will make you smile no matter what.

This one is the longer version, where he really look back at the fanboy and acknowledged it and smile to him. That is what we call sporty and engaging with fans.

Spoiler

I always wonder too... how one person feel when so many people surround them with their camera pointing at them. Really amazing.  ZZ chose to smile, answering questions or even repeating some of the fan's words while JY chose to stay cool.

• Like 14

20 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

2> It seems that she really likes to describe how GH top BLY while some moments * actually, rare! * BLY takes turn, she just gave one or two sentence to mention about that except the revenge moment :v so it's like to make the readers feel that GH really the top most of the time throughout the story :v

yeah, not to mention all the times that bly was about to top but got tricked by gh in the end! the author's preference is pretty clear lol

Spoiler

i think bly kinda likes bottoming anyway, even though he can never admit it. i dont know if you have gotten to their drunk roleplay sex in part 2, but it was really cute when bly wouldnt let gh rim him bc it will make him want to bottom lol

• Like 12

Hey Guys,

Have you ever read about "BrunoGmuender"? It's  a German company and a book publishing house which specializes in LGBT fiction and non-fiction books as well as photo and art books for the gay community. Last year they released 3 mangas of Mentaiko(a famous Japanese Mangaka) and another bunch of Japanese Mangas....

I was thinking maybe we can start petition and show them our love for Addicted, so they can try to release an english version of the novel.

Their website: www.brunogmuender.com/en/

Some of the work published last year:

Spoiler

81Gh9IVDsML.jpg

51LaWQ505SL.jpg

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, shuwei said:

yeah, not to mention all the times that bly was about to top but got tricked by gh in the end! the author's preference is pretty clear lol

Hide contents

i think bly kinda likes bottoming anyway, even though he can never admit it. i dont know if you have gotten to their drunk roleplay sex in part 2, but it was really cute when bly wouldnt let gh rim him bc it will make him want to bottom lol

Spoiler

Yeah, and somehow he became bottom without noticing when he was sitting on top of GH, just after realizing about it, he got dominated *again* lolll

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ryokise said:

So the place in this BTS is the home/company dorm that Zhouzhou is staying at?(I think it was mentioned in one of CJD's interview that he stays at the company dorm,JY also lived at there before) Also is that the Same plushie? So zhouzhou's "someone owe me million dollars" face was because he wanted the plushie in JY's hands and really got what he wanted?? LOL

a80d7200jw1f23m2gjbp2j209k04e0t0.jpg <<< EVIDENCE

Damn @ryokise (I reposted your lil pict, babe), you're really fast! But thank you anyway to post these ;) I saw ZZ weibo update on the phone just 2-3 minutes after he posted that. I wanted to post about this, but I couldn't post any photo from my phone, damn me and my phone!

But, all is well.. now I'm finally on laptop, yeeaaaahh~~ though not for too long time forward. Because I had to do my bunch of tasks from my professor. (Right! I hate my college life :tears:)

Yep, that plushie though... WHY WAS THAT PLUSHIE JY HUGGED IN THERE??!!

And about all of those evidences (red pillow, hanging chair, the plushie)...
then ALL IN MY MIND WAS what @abbraccio91 said:

1 hour ago, abbraccio91 said:

Yes, that is the company dormitory where ZhouZhou is staying. :)

And where also Johnny lived while they were filming for Addicted. :)

Wifey always get what he want. :D (With his adorable pout <3).

But one thing again that disturb my mind:

ZZ PRACTICALLY WROTE on the photo post: "I have arrived home safely, Thanks your love and support." (in real english)

Again, HE WROTE: "I have arrived HOME safely."

He wrote HOME, means that's NOT just a 'house' to stay, not a 'just place' to stay for a moment, not a 'dormitory'. Literally he said HOME. And I'm gonna say that that's too much for him saying that's a home while he took a selfie on those (red pillow, hanging chair, the plushie) WITH HIM.

Is he showing us something? IS HE?

Just about 3-4 days ago JY gave us the whole "Whale Weibo Conspiracy".
And now it's ZZ time for giving any conspiracy proof through weibo.

This #YuZhouConspiracy.... I'm.... just.... :astonished:

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, may said:

Damn in love with ZZ! His expression and cuteness will make you smile no matter what.

This one is the longer version, where he really look back at the fanboy and acknowledged it and smile to him. That is what we call sporty and engaging with fans.

Reveal hidden contents

I always wonder too... how one person feel when so many people surround them with their camera pointing at them. Really amazing.  ZZ chose to smile, answering questions or even repeating some of the fan's words while JY chose to stay cool.

And this is just ZZ alone on vacation. It really makes me excited about what will happen during the fan meet in Thailand next month. Heard the tickets were sold out in 3min. I think they will need security... lots of them! :) 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, samscheetah said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, and somehow he became bottom without noticing when he was sitting on top of GH, just after realizing about it, he got dominated *again* lolll

yeah i reread that part so many times bc i wasnt sure what happened 

Spoiler

like did gh just sat bly down onto his richard simmons? that take some smooth skills man...

drunk bly is a mess, how could he not even feel it

i feel like most of part 2 is a comedy, even the sexytimes (maybe thats why i like it more than 1 lol)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Oooh... So that's the song they were talking about! I always regret why the BTS did not include their singing of the song.

Btw, has anyone heard the OP song full version (3 minutes): https://m.mixcloud.com/djjou/20160320radioshow/ (19:55)

What is the official English name for the OP song, anyway? By the Sea? Because of the Sea?

No official name for the OP song of Addicted Web Series yet till now.

I posted the names meaning for 2 main roles before.

海若有因 = Hai Ruo Yuo Yin = If (Gu) Hai owns (Bai Luo) Yin

Hai = Sea , Yin = cause/because , the words' meanings in Chinese, that's why someone translated the OP song's name as "Because of the Sea".

And have you noticed what "Hai Ruo Yuo Yin" sounds like ?

"Hai-Ruo-o-Yin" (say it quickly) = "He-ro-in" = implying the book & drama names. = You're addicted by this drug. = (other eng version name is also called this "heroin". 

However, according to the lyrics, it is made for Gu Hai. That describes how Gu Hai loved BLY and his wishes.

On the contrast, the trailer OP song, (慢慢走) Walk slowly, obviously it is wrote for BLY.

• Like 8