5 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

4 hours ago, Porcelainwhite said:

Listen to this: THEY ASKED ME IF I WOULD WANT TO TRY AND HIT ON HIM?? I was like what, I live in Croatia, what do you mean??? And they told me they had their ways of him noticing me...which I found really suspicious??

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

THAT'S SUPER CREEPY!!!!

What is this?! Another plot to bring down Johnny again?!!!! This is really getting on my nerves! How dare they try to pry into Johnny's privacy!!! I hope Johnny would be too busy to notice this sly attempt.. Or at least consult his manager first.... 

@porcelainwhite I am afraid that You're the target of the creepy ones. They're inviting you and asking for maybe some hot pics of you to introduce to Johnny.. If some one enough naive and hopeless in trying to get in touch with Johnny, , she/he may send (there are thousands, I think. Though, I'm pretty sure we both crazy enough about Johnny :)). Johnny is just cheese in the trap. Be Cautions and doubful. Protect your Privacy, and personal information is something you should keep in your mind always.

here is my own story. I feel that I need to share with you. I was learning  an  international qualification online, and I was once suggested that should take an online friend/ online group to discuss and study in one famous international online forum for the qualifications. After chatting, I found one seemed nice and enthusiastic. Firstly, he asked for webcam, voicechat, well, ok, we supposed to discuss and do  alot of homework, right? and then he asked for a photo of me before starting discuss, I sent him one, a normal pose with jean and T-shirt. yes, I did! Stupid - me. He said "you had too much clothes", etc.. And I never ever log in that forum again. feel disgusting and regretful evrytime I recall these things. His words and thinking of some nasty pervert still have a photo of me still make me feel sick :tears:So, girls (and boys also). Be awared! I have been very scared of online forum since then, hardly post anything on my own facebook, and become dislike being taken in some photoshots with not close-ones, or being tagged on photos. I ride a big submarine in every forum when I need information, and never show up. Soompi the first one after couple years, thanks to Zhouzhou and Addiction gave me motivation, and thank all of you to give back some faith in me. 

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, Fang Idwhat said:

No official name for the OP song of Addicted Web Series yet till now.

I posted the names meaning for 2 main roles before.

海若有因 = Hai Ruo Yuo Yin = If (Gu) Hai owns (Bai Luo) Yin

Hai = Sea , Yin = cause/because , the words' meanings in Chinese, that's why someone translated the OP song's name as "Because of the Sea".

And have you noticed what "Hai Ruo Yuo Yin" sounds like ?

"Hai-Ruo-o-Yin" (say it quickly) = "He-ro-in" = implying the book & drama names. = You're addicted by this drug. = (other eng version name is also called this "heroin". 

However, according to the lyrics, it is made for Gu Hai. That describes how Gu Hai loved BLY and his wishes.

On the contrast, the trailer OP song, (慢慢走) Walk slowly, obviously it is wrote for BLY.

The power of grammar and word twist play my mind blowed  away haha. So it has a lot of translated names: If Hai owns Yin, By the sea because of the sea, Heroin... 

• Like 4

Fellows, you made my day!

I´ve had to start to laugh so hardly, you get me really in a good mood...

So, please get all the corps out of the way , that I can pass throught  - wait,  where is officer shuwei, isn´t that her field of duty beeing from CSI or FBI? throw immediatly your donut away and move your .....hand that I can help you not to stumble.

Oh!  all the bodies lie on top of each other, in a sandwich position, with a happy smirk? he? I ask me why?

I think it´s very suspicious, but thanks god it´s not my job to find the underlying reason under the bodies.

7 hours ago, ryan88 said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

8 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

8 hours ago, samscheetah said:

OFFICIAL Men's UNO photos:

I'm dead, again and again

I´m not death yet, but I have 3 hours of lazy time today, so I think I can manage it ..maybe...we will see....I will  need a little help from Johnny, I´m really curious if he can make it over (and over and over).

Edited by levin
  • Like 1

WHO THE HELL DARE MAKE THIS MANIP?! Hahahaa~

db04a13cjw1f23nzl85xxj20gd0nlmz8.jpg

FORGIVE ME, PEOPLE! I'm on a manic phase. :w00t: Their hands confusing me LOL

BONUS:

Spoiler

The real-not-manip and NOT-SO-SPECIAL-ZOOM-IN 50 Shades of YuZhou 006bhd33gw1f23cq5s234j30qo1bf419.jpg

WHERE WERE YOUR EYES AIMING AT, JOHNNY?

• Like 9

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Johnny Tencent blog, translators need, it seems that something mems on weibo concern about

Were those words from Jingyu written in 2011? 

I just barely understand some chinese words. 

He just complained about his insomnia..I guess..? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, porcelainwhite said:

GUYS! Something weird happened yesterday(well actually this early morning)!! Somebody using a fake (I think because it is already gone today) profile approached me yesterday on Facebook regarding Johnny's insta. I suppose they found me through that Facebook group about Addicted that I am in (the one that was linked here) and sometimes post there. Listen to this: THEY ASKED ME IF I WOULD WANT TO TRY AND HIT ON HIM?? I was like what, I live in Croatia, what do you mean??? And they told me they had their ways of him noticing me...which I found really suspicious?? I mean what do you want from me LOL so I told them that the whole idea was weird to me and I didn't get what they even meant by that and listen to this, they told me that since I am 'a pretty white girl' (i am not pretty tho) that they could use me to fish out if he was attracted to me (and girls) or not and if he was really with ZZ...so I laughed it off and said I would pass (I doubt they were telling the truth, it really sounded like somebody creepy with creepy ideas) and then the profile blocked me and I was really confused about the whole situation until I started reading up on this topic and catching up with what I missed since yesterday and I saw the post about who Johnny follows on insta...guys, the message was probably sent by somebody who reads this topic regularly!! I doubt it was one of us though, none of y'all are creeps in any way, but this really freaked me out when I thought about it more. Are some 'fans' really willing to go so far to get close to the boys and to find out about their personal lives??? How did they even come up with that idea?? Why on Earth did they choose me? Was it a prank? Are they approaching other people with the same suggestion? Wow. It's so weird...

5 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

THAT'S SUPER CREEPY!!!!

What is this?! Another plot to bring down Johnny again?!!!! This is really getting on my nerves! How dare they try to pry into Johnny's privacy!!! I hope Johnny would be too busy to notice this sly attempt.. Or at least consult his manager first.... 

I don't think it's a plot to bring Johnny down. Heck, I don't think it has anything to do with Johnny at all. No matter how I think about it, it doesn't make any sense. How could they show Johnny anything and even if they could, they could just take any pictures on the internet. Why would they need a picture of you?

That was just a trap so that you would send your picture to them. They're not "fans" at all. They're using any kind of reason to get your pictures. "Fish out if he were attracted to girls or ZZ" Like wtf kind of reason is that?! Like I said, if it is like that (I doubt it 100000%), they could always take some pictures from the internet. There are lots pictures of beautiful sexy girls on the Internet. Heck, Johnny himself has followed lots of bikini models on Instagram. And how could they found out what Johnny's preference is if they really show him the picture? Would Johnny suddenly go crazy if they showed him a picture of a beautiful girl? :expressionless: Is that how people found out if someone is gay or straight or bisexual? :expressionless::expressionless: It doesn't make any sense!

The scenario would probably like this had you sent your picture to these creepy people: "Oh you're pretty but this photo is quite weak, send us more sexier photos of yours." "Oh take off your clothes a little bit so that it could seduce Johnny more"

So many creepy and sick people in this world. :angry: Glad you didn't fall to their trap though.

• Like 5

On 3/19/2016 at 2:44 AM, shuwei said:

omg he's so cute with the korean fans "otokeeee" hahaha i'm so fond ;~; 

i wonder if he really understood "korea fanmeeting" tho or is he just nodding to whatever lol

As a Korean, this is extremely cute. I confirm these footages (-_-)b

• Like 5

1 hour ago, elppa said:

@porcelainwhite I am afraid the you're the target of the creepy ones. They're inviting you and asking for maybe some hot pics of you to introduce to Johnny.. If some one enough naive and hopeless in trying to get in touch with Johnny, , she/he may send (there are thousands, I think. Though, I'm pretty sure we both crazy enough about Johnny :)). Johnny is just cheese in the trap. Be Cautions and doubful. Protect your Privacy, and personal information is something you should keep in your mind always.

here is my own story. I feel that I need to share with you. I was learning  an  international qualification online, and I was once suggested that should take an online friend/ online group to discuss and study in one famous international online forum for the qualifications. After chatting, I found one seemed nice and enthusiastic. Firstly, he asked for webcam, voicechat, well, ok, we supposed to discuss and do  alot of homework, right? and then he asked for a photo of me before starting discuss, I sent him one, a normal pose with jean and T-shirt. yes, I did! Stupid - me. He said "you had too much clothes", etc.. And I never ever log in that forum again. feel disgusting and regretful evrytime I recall these things. His words and thinking of some nasty pervert still have a photo of me still make me feel sick :tears:So, girls (and boys also). Be awared! I have been very scared of online forum since then, hardly post anything on my own facebook, and become dislike being taken in some photoshots with not close-ones, or being tagged on photos. I ride a big submarine in every forum when I need information, and never show up. Soompi the first one after couple years, thanks to Zhouzhou and Addiction gave me motivation, and thank all of you to give back some faith in me. 

It didn't even cross my mind that this person might have wanted to try and trick me (because it was late at night and I was tired and not thinking too much and also why would they choose me for that in the first place) but it also makes sense, in fact it makes even more sense. Whoever it was and whatever agenda they really had, they just gave me the creeps and luckily that gut feeling that leads people through life told me not to trust them in any way. Luckily I have grown a little over the years and I always leave it to that little voice at the back of my mind to keep me in check, I have learned to trust myself and not trust others easily. When I was a teenager, I also had a kind of a catfishing experience that was a rude awakening to me, now I even help people to track down their own catfishes on my blog cause I got good at snooping out the truth (and reverse image search can do wonders haha).

And thank you for sharing your experience with us, it should serve as a reminder and a warning to young people about meeting people online, you really never do know what you are getting yourself into.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

I don't think it's a plot to bring Johnny down. Heck, I don't think it has anything to do with Johnny at all. No matter how I think about it, it doesn't make any sense. How could they show Johnny anything and even if they could, they could just take any pictures on the internet. Why would they need a picture of you?

That was just a trap so that you would send your picture to them. They're not "fans" at all. They're using any kind of reason to get your pictures. "Fish out if he were attracted to girls or ZZ" Like wtf kind of reason is that?! Like I said, if it is like that (I doubt it 100%), they could always take some pictures from the internet. There are lots pictures of beautiful sexy girls on the Internet. Heck, Johnny himself has followed lots of bikini models on Instagram.

The scenario would probably like this had you sent your picture to these creepy people: "Oh you're pretty but this photo is quite weak, send us more sexier photos of yours." "Oh take off your clothes a little bit so that it could seduce Johnny more"

So many creepy and sick people in this world. :angry: Glad you didn't fall to their trap though.

I guess it is cause I look a bit younger than I really am. I am (freshly) 22 but creepy guys always mistake me for a teenager, luckily I am not actually a naive teenage girl anymore and I am naturally suspicious and cautious so I didn't fall for something like that, but maybe somebody else will and that worries me.

Also, thank you all for your concern and your nice words!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hellolive said:

But one thing again that disturb my mind:

ZZ PRACTICALLY WROTE on the photo post: "I have arrived home safely, Thanks your love and support." (in real english)

Again, HE WROTE: "I have arrived HOME safely."

He wrote HOME, means that's NOT just a 'house' to stay, not a 'just place' to stay for a moment, not a 'dormitory'. Literally he said HOME. And I'm gonna say that that's too much for him saying that's a home while he took a selfie on those (red pillow, hanging chair, the plushie) WITH HIM.

Is he showing us something? IS HE?

Just about 3-4 days ago JY gave us the whole "Whale Weibo Conspiracy".
And now it's ZZ time for giving any conspiracy proof through weibo.

This #YuZhouConspiracy.... I'm.... just.... :astonished:

By 'home' he may have just been meaning China, 'home' in the broad sense. I have friends who have come back from a trip and text "I'm home" while still at the airport. 

• Like 9

Feng Song posted on weibo; Lost person notice...... I was only resting at home  [doge]

d55c9be7jw1f22f0pl3jqj20vh0kuwk5.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f22ey17n1rj20ku0vhjwl.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f22eyjicnfj20ku0vhtft.jpg

Chen Wen commented on his post: So you are this sort of Lin Feng Song, not telling me that you're posting on weibo, I couldn't even grab the first (or top) comment  [泪]

Feng Song replied: reply @陈稳WIN: You're not doing too bad......

1914753_593618584136230_4476211025044431

Hahaha so cute, Chen Wen's comment came 6 minutes after Feng Song had posted it.

• Like 16

Full fancam of a fanboy's confession "Zhouzhou, vvo ai ni!" to ZhouZhou and Zhou's expression at Beijing airport

#Huang JingYu dislike this. LOL #whale will hunt and eat you alive,fanboy!

vvhile Johnny is busy with filming, Zhouzhou has a short happy shoppingtrip to Korea. But I think Johnny -the whale should keep an eyes on his cute meow - or hottie wifey. Zhou is confessed by not only many girls but boys also in Seoul to Beijing.. Johnny's baobei has powerful seduction :)) Please lock him in a room with you all the time!! Johnny :wub:

Zhou's expression is so priceless. I appreciate this quietly-heroic-fan boy for telling for evry fangirls. I could faint right the moment seeing his smile, or automaticly defeated by his -charm and cute if I be near to him. Since knowing him, my nose is keep on bleeding uncontrollably at any time.. Zhouzhou is really unhealthy-addiction.. vvayy too much for my heart!!! :bawling:

Spoiler

Zhouzhou! Wo ai ni!! I love you! Saranghaeyo!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq2YA7K_vdas4vVEOEpgp

tumblr_my6gp5OxPg1skzv6ro2_500.gif

• Like 19

53 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

By 'home' he may have just been meaning China, 'home' in the broad sense. I have friends who have come back from a trip and text "I'm home" while still at the airport. 

I know what you meant.

But it's not what I mean.
(Plus, he posted it NOT in just broad sense, he posted photos with 'exact place' behind him)
So, dig up.

洋氣YOUNGCHIC Weibo update 2016.3.20

4d5ca151jw1f23py5czidj20m80xctj6.jpg

• Like 15