Finally, the day has come! Today, Jingyu is moving to Chai Jidan's apartment and tomorrow, they will start filming Addicted. Curious to know the story? Please read:

Love that Bloom: The Seeping Warmth
https://www.wattpad.com/233356331-love-that-bloom-the-seeping-warmth

Two days after the photo shot, I met him again. This time, we would start the filming. I was new to this so I just did what Chai Jidan jie asked me to: pack my clothes and personal things and be prepare for one month quarantine. During the filming process, we would stay at the company's apartment. She said, that would make everything easier. So, everything ready, I went to her office.

He was already there, chatting amicably with the receptionist lady. 

Seeing me coming, the receptionist lady got up and greeted me. He turned to face the door and a smile bloomed on his face.

Unconsciously, my lips responded in a smile too.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, lightyears said:

Did he say wo ai ni? haha

I'd probably do the same if I get anywhere near him :D

lmao this movie scene confession in a crowded bus...and this doesnt even sound like the guy who screamed wo xihuan ni in the other vid. get dem fanboys zhouzhou

• Like 8

GUYS! Something weird happened yesterday(well actually this early morning)!! Somebody using a fake (I think because it is already gone today) profile approached me yesterday on Facebook regarding Johnny's insta. I suppose they found me through that Facebook group about Addicted that I am in (the one that was linked here) and sometimes post there. Listen to this: THEY ASKED ME IF I WOULD WANT TO TRY AND HIT ON HIM?? I was like what, I live in Croatia, what do you mean??? And they told me they had their ways of him noticing me...which I found really suspicious?? I mean what do you want from me LOL so I told them that the whole idea was weird to me and I didn't get what they even meant by that and listen to this, they told me that since I am 'a pretty white girl' (i am not pretty tho) that they could use me to fish out if he was attracted to me (and girls) or not and if he was really with ZZ...so I laughed it off and said I would pass (I doubt they were telling the truth, it really sounded like somebody creepy with creepy ideas) and then the profile blocked me and I was really confused about the whole situation until I started reading up on this topic and catching up with what I missed since yesterday and I saw the post about who Johnny follows on insta...guys, the message was probably sent by somebody who reads this topic regularly!! I doubt it was one of us though, none of y'all are creeps in any way, but this really freaked me out when I thought about it more. Are some 'fans' really willing to go so far to get close to the boys and to find out about their personal lives??? How did they even come up with that idea?? Why on Earth did they choose me? Was it a prank? Are they approaching other people with the same suggestion? Wow. It's so weird...

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
27 minutes ago, ryokise said:

fancam cr:娼妇

Lol a fanboy suddenly confess to Zhouzhou in the shuttle bus "Zhouzhou,I love you"

EDIT: oops I didnt see the post above me

Is this in Korea or he's already in China? Damn Zhouzhou got Korean fanboys and Chinese fanboys. He got 'em all!

Guest skeletonworks
6 hours ago, samscheetah said:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Let's find our Whale.

Mod: Quote pic for reference.

Easy. Middle row. Number 9 from the left. The most handsome guy in his class. I cannot see anyone else who would resemble him.

22 minutes ago, Lukasz D said:

Its me again LOL

Is there a way to download this? all i can find on youtube are covers -.-

Check out the post from the amazing @thoron : Link. You could download Heroin BGM songs from there.

And this might or might not interest you but I've compiled all Heroin BGM songs that I've known on a YouTube playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlSlN5S74-rXMj5SXqb8CHE-PcXQFUS49

Enjoy! :blush:

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
12 minutes ago, porcelainwhite said:

GUYS! Something weird happened yesterday(well actually this early morning)!! Somebody using a fake (I think because it is already gone today) profile approached me yesterday on Facebook regarding Johnny's insta. I suppose they found me through that Facebook group about Addicted that I am in (the one that was linked here) and sometimes post there. Listen to this: THEY ASKED ME IF I WOULD WANT TO TRY AND HIT ON HIM?? I was like what, I live in Croatia, what do you mean??? And they told me they had their ways of him noticing me...which I found really suspicious?? I mean what do you want from me LOL so I told them that the whole idea was weird to me and I didn't get what they even meant by that and listen to this, they told me that since I am 'a pretty white girl' that they could use me to fish out if he was attracted to me (and girls) or not and if he was really with ZZ...so I laughed it off and said I would pass (I doubt they were telling the truth, it really sounded like somebody creepy with creepy ideas) and then the profile blocked me and I was really confused about the whole situation until I started reading up on this topic and catching up with what I missed since yesterday and I saw the post about who Johnny follows on insta...guys, the message was probably sent by somebody who reads this topic regularly!! I doubt it was one of us though, none of y'all are creeps in any way, but this really freaked me out when I thought about it more. Are some 'fans' really willing to go so far to get close to the boys and to find out about their personal lives??? How did they even come up with that idea?? Why on Earth did they choose me? Was it a prank? Are they approaching other people with the same suggestion? Wow. It's so weird...

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

THAT'S SUPER CREEPY!!!!

What is this?! Another plot to bring down Johnny again?!!!! This is really getting on my nerves! How dare they try to pry into Johnny's privacy!!! I hope Johnny would be too busy to notice this sly attempt.. Or at least consult his manager first.... 

45 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Is this in Korea or he's already in China? Damn Zhouzhou got Korean fanboys and Chinese fanboys. He got 'em all!

The last one was at Korea(Incheon) airport, judging from his tone and not accurate pronunciation, should be Korean. This one was in Beijing on a train.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ryan88 said:

Alreqdy done watched Addicted for the 3rd times, this is what I do if I miss GH/BLY... I never get tired with this series and even give me more addicted. Ready for the 4th times. Hahha 

What bout y'all guys ?

I have been re-watch and re-watch few round.. more than 5 times. All from EP1 to the end and back to EP1 and to the end..lol

• Like 6

Oooh... So that's the song they were talking about! I always regret why the BTS did not include their singing of the song.

Btw, has anyone heard the OP song full version (3 minutes): https://m.mixcloud.com/djjou/20160320radioshow/ (19:55)

What is the official English name for the OP song, anyway? By the Sea? Because of the Sea?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ryan88 said:

Alreqdy done watched Addicted for the 3rd times, this is what I do if I miss GH/BLY... I never get tired with this series and even give me more addicted. Ready for the 4th times. Hahha 

What bout y'all guys ?

18 minutes ago, may said:

I have been re-watch and re-watch few round.. more than 5 times. All from EP1 to the end and back to EP1 and to the end..lol

Yeah, me too, keep watching the whole series, their BTS, random videos, and whatnot... I haven't even watched any other dramas for almost a month now. They have been put on hold because of Addicted. I tried watching a 30-minute episode of a Japanese drama I started but couldn't past 15 minutes and stopped it.

I haven't moved on yet... soon maybe... *SIGH*

• Like 11

So the place in this BTS is the home/company dorm that Zhouzhou is staying at?(I think it was mentioned in one of CJD's interview that he stays at the company dorm,JY also lived at there before) Also is that the Same plushie? So zhouzhou's "someone owe me million dollars" face was because he wanted the plushie in JY's hands and really got what he wanted?? LOL

a80d7200jw1f23m2csg79j20fk0900tg.jpg

6b202cedjw1f23kfs68wzj20qo0zkx5i.jpg

a80d7200jw1f23m2gjbp2j209k04e0t0.jpg

006iCOe1jw1ezc1xbrffkj30qo0zkdnh.jpg

006iCOe1jw1ezc1xbewflj30qo0zk100.jpg

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, ryokise said:

So the place in this BTS is the home/company dorm that Zhouzhou is staying at? Also is that the Same plushie? So zhouzhou's "someone owe me million dollars" face was because he wanted the plushie in JY's hands and really got what he wanted??LOL

What happened behind the cameras?!?!?!?!?!?

Like ZZ asks for the plushie using all the possible baits in hand? Like from pouting to suddenly escalating in intensity just for the plushie. Then JY told ZZ that he only needs for ZZ to actually ask for the plushie but ZZ was vague about it?

I'm hungry. HAHA

• Like 6

1 hour ago, liesl said:

Check out the post from the amazing @thoron : Link. You could download Heroin BGM songs from there.

And this might or might not interest you but I've compiled all Heroin BGM songs that I've known on a YouTube playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlSlN5S74-rXMj5SXqb8CHE-PcXQFUS49

Enjoy! :blush:

I checked it already but the song i refer to isnt there and i cant find that original version anywhere ;/

EDIT:

NVM i am dumb LOL