@mchansk07 I agree. No one here likes that. The thought of BLY hungrily sUcI<iNG C0ck?? Pfft. Boring. You should definitely skip the smexy parts. We're all tired of that useless part of the novel anyway. In fact, why continue with the summarization?.. Lets call back the user who kept on insisting about COUNTERATTACK and lets shift to that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry I'm just being "honest." Confession time: I love Jin Lulu. She's been frequenting my dreams. Also that BLUE BRIEF Bulge.. Definitely did NOT Save that. So yeah, if you value our sanity.. feel free to forget the steamy parts. WE DONT CARE!

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i just finished another summary, the continuation from the post in page 205

SPOILER!! +18 only (WARNING! contain 80% smutty & nothing much about story)

Hidden Content

QUESTION: i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed? :) 

Noooooo...don't you dare skip the smut...this is our life'sblood you're talking about here hahahaha

Can't you do both...it's gonna be difficult I know but think about how many addicted hearts you'll be making happy:wub:

Thank you very much for your hard work!

• Like 9

I ask that you bear with me for a minute. My mind is running in a million directions right now. 

So, in getting myself into the mood to do some writing, I was listening to one of my favorite albums - Depeche Mode's Songs of Faith & Devotion (yeah, 1992, remember - I'm old). Anyway, my favorite song from the album is "In Your Room." As I was listening to it I began to see GH & BLY in the lyrics (going back to the sado/maso, seme/uke, top/bottom conversation). So I listened to it again, and pulled out the lyrics. 

In Your Room

In your room; Where time stands still; Or moves at your will; Will you let the morning come soon; Or will you leave me lying here; In your favourite darkness; Your favourite half-light; Your favourite consciousness; Your favourite slave

In your room; Where souls disappear; Only you exist here; Will you lead me to your armchair; Or leave me lying here; Your favourite innocence; Your favourite prize; Your favourite smile, Your favourite slave

I'm hanging on your words; Living on your breath; Feeling with your skin; Will I always be here

In your room; Your burning eyes; Cause flames to arise; Will you let the fire die down soon; Or will I always be here; Your favourite passion; Your favourite game; Your favourite mirror; Your favourite slave

I'm hanging on your words; Living on your breath; Feeling with your skin; Will I always be here

I'm crazy, right? It just sounds so like them to me. 

(The 2 lines I highlighted really make me think of how GH views BLY)

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

I ask that you bear with me for a minute. My mind is running in a million directions right now. 

So, in getting myself into the mood to do some writing, I was listening to one of my favorite albums - Depeche Mode's Songs of Faith & Devotion (yeah, 1992, remember - I'm old). Anyway, my favorite song from the album is "In Your Room." As I was listening to it I began to see GH & BLY in the lyrics (going back to the sado/maso, seme/uke, top/bottom conversation). So I listened to it again, and pulled out the lyrics. 

In Your Room

In your room; Where time stands still; Or moves at your will; Will you let the morning come soon; Or will you leave me lying here; In your favourite darkness; Your favourite half-light; Your favourite consciousness; Your favourite slave

In your room; Where souls disappear; Only you exist here; Will you lead me to your armchair; Or leave me lying here; Your favourite innocence; Your favourite prize; Your favourite smile, Your favourite slave

In your room; Your burning eyes; Cause flames to arise; Will you let the fire die down soon; Or will I always be here; Your favourite passion; Your favourite game; Your favourite mirror; Your favourite slave

I'm crazy, right? It just sounds so like them to me. 

(The 2 lines I highlighted really make me think of how GH views BLY)

Ohhhhhhhh...I know this song (am old too hahahahah)...and this song fits them perfectly...so perfect that this could be Gu Hai's anthem^_~

FMV anyone????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mchansk07 said:

i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed?

NOOOO don't skip the detail smuts hahaha. We need the steamy stuffs for our delulu mind:blush::phew: Thanks a lot @mchansk07 for the summary .

• Like 10

Hidden Content

QUESTION: i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed? :) 

both storyline and smexy

every night if i dont read your translations and summaries i cant sleep

• Like 5

LOL, the flowing of the plot, the b*tchy and lusting manner in BLY is step by step exposed hahahaha, at first a cold, serious guy, and GH seems to be a s*x lover... but by the time, the one who really loves it is....... :))))))))))))) So in bed job, BLY is like the guy wants to keep his straight guy persona but, it's him, seducing GH and thirsty for (!@(@I!(I(P!@(@!II( LOLLLL *I'm sorry when I read those chapts, my mind exploded because of imagine*

6 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

as much as i wanted to believe this, i am 100% sure that 3 episodes (16-18) wouldn't be able to cover the rest of book 1.

it took 15 episodes to portray approximately 80 chapters, so it'd be IMPOSSIBLE to finish the rest of book 1 with only 3 episodes.

the Shi Hui saga, their relationship disclosure & their eloping in 3 episodes? totally doesn't make sense :(

in my opinion, the 3 additional episodes would contain all the details which were cut along the 15 episodes, including the cut sex scenes.

OK, RIGHT NOW THAT NEWS SEEM TO BE FAKE :bawling: so I won't put my hope on it

4 hours ago, hellolive said:

I REALLY LOVE HATE FANART.
Because it made my mind getting wilder and uncontrollable when I saw it.
Thanks a lot to 顾海的小奶音 whoever...

Just saw this.. and I AM FAINTED. BYE. :astonished:

Sorry but BLY's face is like a dork :P

Good morning: Here's the magazine featuring JY and/or ZZ release schedule, for anyone interested to buy: (month/date)

Credit:  鲸鱼手记
《YOHO潮流志》3/15
《ELLE》3/20
《YOHO GIRL》4/5
《LEON男人风尚》available to order now
《风度》四月刊(3/10下午一点网络抢购限量版) ( Mens' Uno, now only available in standard version, the limited one is sold out)
《时尚先生》四月刊 (Esquire in April)

86632d42jw1f1rraq0ah7g208m04jhdx.gif

Oh my, one week has passed again

• Like 13

Hidden Content

Your summaries always make my day (tend to re-read them again too :wub:) When I see your summary posts I grab a glass of wine and there you go GH and BLY. Show me what you can do!! 

Oh, and no no no, we can't live without Addicted smut... please spare our life!!

And a question... I remember reading this part, using google translate, and maybe I got it wrong, but doesn't BLY confess to GH inbetween two steamy scenes that he couldn't be without him in the last 20 days, could barley sleep and always searched for him on the bed, but he was never there..etc. Well, it could happen that I completely misunderstood it because, well, all I need to say is: google translate :)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, thoron said:

i dunno the song.. but i think that when one is inlove. any song, and every song can be about the object of affection.

i guess what i'm saying is..

you're clearly inlove with GH and BLY auntie @sohocomo ^_^

I wouldn't quite say that @thoron dahlin', (though love is a sort of Addiction)! Many people hear this song as being from the viewpoint of a "victim" asking when their "captor" is going to let them go. I never heard it that way. I remember the first time I heard this song (way, way back when) I really thought it was about 2 people being addicted to each other. The "victim" knows the power he has over the "captor" and thus allows himself to be captive (how I see BLY). The "captor" is so addicted to the "victim" he can't let go (how I see GH). 

On a side note: Martin Gore is a god when it comes to suggestive lyrics. If you get a chance to listen to the entire album do so. (Just a little advice from "auntie" :lol:)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

LOL, the flowing of the plot, the b*tchy and lusting manner in BLY is step by step exposed hahahaha, at first a cold, serious guy, and GH seems to be a s*x lover... but by the time, the one who really loves it is....... :))))))))))))) So in bed job, BLY is like the guy wants to keep his straight guy persona but, it's him, seducing GH and thirsty for (!@(@I!(I(P!@(@!II( LOLLLL *I'm sorry when I read those chapts, my mind exploded because of imagine*

OK, RIGHT NOW THAT NEWS SEEM TO BE FAKE :bawling: so I won't put my hope on it

Sorry but BLY's face is like a dork :P

Good morning: Here's the magazine featuring JY and/or ZZ release schedule, for anyone interested to buy: (month/date)

Credit:  鲸鱼手记
《YOHO潮流志》3/15
《ELLE》3/20
《YOHO GIRL》4/5
《LEON男人风尚》available to order now
《风度》四月刊(3/10下午一点网络抢购限量版) ( Mens' Uno, now only available in standard version, the limited one is sold out)
《时尚先生》四月刊 (Esquire in April)

86632d42jw1f1rraq0ah7g208m04jhdx.gif

Oh my, one week has passed again

@samscheetah thank you for always sharing the news, you are the champion reporter here :D! ps: especially luv your gif :wub:

11 minutes ago, ayasdai said:

Your summaries always make my day (tend to re-read them again too :wub:) When I see your summary posts I grab a glass of wine and there you go GH and BLY. Show me what you can do!! 

Oh, and no no no, we can't live without Addicted smut... please spare our life!!

And a question... I remember reading this part, using google translate, and maybe I got it wrong, but doesn't BLY confess to GH inbetween two steamy scenes that he couldn't be without him in the last 20 days, could barley sleep and always searched for him on the bed, but he was never there..etc. Well, it could happen that I completely misunderstood it because, well, all I need to say is: google translate :)

@ayasdai thanks for the nice words, dear :)

as for your question, it'll happen in the next part, after GH & BLY fought because of YQ ^^!

• Like 4

@sohocomo btw, i hope you're not offended in anyway by "auntie".. i remember u mentioned you're a mom of someone the same age with BLY.. its my way of reverence to you, your age, and your superior insight when discussing things regarding our common addiction :sweatingbullets:..

@mchansk07 with all those insights, i hope you're mighty convinced regarding our collective love for summaries especially the SMEXYSTEAMY ones hehe

ITaVEfg.gif

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, thoron said:

@sohocomo btw, i hope you're not offended in anyway by "auntie".. i remember u mentioned you're a mom of someone the same age with BLY.. its my way of reverence to you, your age, and your superior insight when discussing things regarding our common addiction :sweatingbullets:..

@mchansk07 with all those insights, i hope you're mighty convinced regarding our collective love for summaries especially the SMEXYSTEAMY ones hehe

Not offended one bit!! (I'm not one of those overly sensitive types that get offended by everything :)

Sometimes I'm afraid I may sound condescending and overbearing, actually. I hope you, and everyone else here, knows that I don't mean it that way. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, guhai said:

Let me do you all a favor and bring this back, HAHAHA. @gayyoxx @nedaaa @mchansk07

Ryd8i5y.png

Sorry, I have to quote this picture!

Seems I've come late to this party... :w00t: that's not just a bulge  it looks totally awake - another conspiracy underway :phew: ! I wonder who or what woke it up? Hmmm was it the teasing from this clip:

img]

Who knows... maybe that camera was on full zoom on that lip tease being demonstrated ;). Its just hard not to come up with possibilities with these two :rolleyes: got to love them!

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, thoron said:

ITaVEfg.gif

i know i'm violating the rule by keeping this gif in the post! but just damn, it's too cute to see! BOOM SHAKA LAKA!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, chlorox said:

Random question, if fans would like to send things to jy/zz, anyone knows where to send it to? 

i want to know too :phew:

13 minutes ago, pureblade said:

Seems I've come late to this party... :w00t: that's not just a bulge  it looks totally awake - another conspiracy underway :phew: ! I wonder who or what woke it up? Hmmm was it the teasing from this clip:

Who knows... maybe that camera was on full zoom on that lip tease being demonstrated ;). Its just hard not to come up with possibilities with these two :rolleyes: got to love them!

ohhhhhhhhhhh my :w00t:

• Like 3