Parts/Trans of Esquire's livestream (Guy = the one livestreaming, heard from weibo that it seems like he is the guy that put his arms around WZ during group photo,haha)

Spoiler

*Jy walks past the livestreamer*
Someone:Jingyu, this one this one
JY: Oh, I thought it's that one
Guy: Right now there's 60,0000 people watching
Someone: Just now it's 100,0000
JY:What about the 40,0000?
Guy:It lagged for a while just now
JY: I'm not going to film (by the livestreamer) until it's 100,000.*laugh* Hello,everyone I am Huang Jingyu,right now I am in the middle of ...*forgets the name of the photoshoot*
Someone: Mr fashion's photoshoot
JY:*laugh* Mr fashion's photoshoot.
Guy: can we shake hands to make the fans jealous?
*JY shakes hand and high 5 with him*

(when WZ is with the livestreamer)
WZ: Look at my pants,I've become the big American bullfrog *WZ do the squatting actions*

Guy: They(fans)ask if we can change the BGM to "dust".
WZ: Boomshaklaka~

Guy2: Have you eaten?
WZ: yeah, I've eaten

Guy: Gosh,Zhouzhou is so nice.

*Wz's interview*
Guy: How does Zhouzhou spent his free time?
WZ:Space out,sleep,read books,play the keyboard,compose songs
Guy: Favourite breed of cats?
WZ:Scottish fold
Guy: Zhouzhou's childhood dreams? What about now?
WZ; When I was a child, police and doctor..and later on..I wanted to be a scientist,but after I grew up I realized that it's not quite realistic.
Guy: How did you ended up becoming an actor?
WZ: Being an actor is also one of my dreams
Guy: Style or temperature/warmth?
WZ: Style
Then are you willing to go out in today's weather with this outfit?
WZ: Sure,if there's a need to.

*After one of the photoshoots with JY and WZ,JY went to change his clothes and WZ is using his phone at a table*
Guy:Yes(answering fans).Zhouzhou is super nice,the both of them are very nice
*Zhouzhou spots the guy filming/livestreaming him and smiled*

*JY's interview*
JY: Is this already livestreaming? Hi everyone, I am Huang Jingyu, I am a little sleepy today,I woke up too early today, can't keep my eyes open.
Guy: When did you sleep last night? Heard that it was late
JY: I slept at 3+ last night (he had work) and woke up at 6+ today. Didn't slept much
Guy(asking fans' questions): Favorite role to play?
JY: The invisible kind, heroes.
Guy: How about superheroes?
JY: Yes,or the kind of person that knows everything, perfect man, just like me
Guy: Where would you like to go on a vacation?
JY: I want to go to a country with extreme sports,like New Zealand..to do parachuting,surfing,snowboarding etc
Guy: What do you usually do?
JY: Skateboarding, because there is no snow for me to slide
JY: I would also like to go to high class libraries in America to learn new skills.
Guy: How do you keep fit?
JY: I started the habit of gyming when I was around 17,18.I trained everyday.That time I trained til I was very buff.Then I realized that it doesn't looks good when I am too buff, so I stopped gyming and after that I began jiujitsu. Jiujitsu seems like it's just rolling around on the floor but the amount of energy needed is high.We usually practiced for 2-3 hours,the physical exertion is high so this kept my body fit. And it's not like jogging whereby it's dry, since it's inside a sports ground.
Guy: Do you go on a diet?
JY: No,I don't.Everyday I eat til I'm very full.I eat til I can't stand up and have to sit down again.
Guy: Celebrities that you want to work with the most?
JY: So many..I have to pick one? I really like Deng chao..and also Huang xiaoming..Tony leung
Guy: Our livestream broke the record
Jy: Really? Thank you for everyone's support.

*during WZ's 2nd interview, JY approached them*
Another guy: JY is beside you (livestreamer)
*Guy flips cam to JY facing the cam closely XD *
Guy: Oh hello hello..this is too close

• Like 10

I don't know if it's hot to wear the plastic jacket in sunny day...

Spoiler

86632d42jw1f1sxbbwwugg205o07qx6p.gif

86632d42jw1f1sxbasy2mg205o0afhdu.gif

86632d42jw1f1sxbar5kmg205o07q1ky.gif

006p0cPAjw1f1sx2y3f25j30qo1bfgpj.jpg

006p0cPAjw1f1sx2xszv9j30qo1bf78k.jpg

006p0cPAjw1f1sx2weo8gj30qo1bfdjn.jpg

And this is for LEON 

They are taken for  almost about 1 month I think, this time serious Johnny was still there

WARNING: COOLNESS OVERLOAD

Spoiler

681ab3edgw1f1svh3w5fsg20go0pkqv5.gif

681ab3edgw1f1svgxkaidg20go0p84qp.gif

681ab3edgw1f1svgtqux0g20go0p0kjl.gif

681ab3edgw1f1svgv75e7g20go0pn1kx.gif

681ab3edgw1f1svgpjdm6g20go0azk5r.gif

681ab3edgw1f1svgosokag20go0p0nol.gif

• Like 14

8 hours ago, kakelet said:

Finished translating page 2 of the Easy magazine! This page is solely interviewing Zhouzhou ^^
(the first page, which was an interview with both ZZ and Johnny can be found on page 218 if you missed it!)

Hide contents

Q: In the original novel, BLY's penmanship is really good, it seems like you also practiced your penmanship. What score would you give to your current penmanship?
ZZ: 59 points. I think it looks okay if I write each word individually. But when I put a string of words together, the effect isn't as good. (laugh)

Q: Its said that for the show, you knitted a scarf to give to HJY. Are you good with your hands?
ZZ: When I studied music, I played the guitar so I think I'm pretty good with my hands. When I was knitting, everything went pretty smoothly, but when I finished, I found 3 holes. (Interviewer: Do you still remember HJY's reaction when you gave the scarf to him?) He was happy of course. (laugh)

Q: The show's two theme songs "Walk Slowly" and "海若有因" were written by you, can you share what inspired these two songs? [there's no official Eng name for 海若有因 yet right? >.>]
ZZ: The inspiration was something that just suddenly came. At that time I was reading the novel, then I started to try and understand BLY's state of mind. I finished writing these two songs in one day.

reading these questions all together like this made me realize something. i have strong faith in zhouzhou returning for s2 not only bc he's under cjd's company, but also bc how much effort he put into this drama. the scarf, the handwriting, the songs...even though bly is a lot different from his own personality, zhouzhou really worked hard to understand his character. 

anyway i love that he wrote a sea themed song. there's a cute part in the novel where bly and you qi were on a boat to you qi's hometown and bly said "i like seating near the sea" and you qi replied "isnt the 'sea' with you everywhere you go?" :>

• Like 11

I'm not expecting much any sort of "romantic" relationship between 2 of them, they could mantain this close satisfies me already. But why I'm seeing these hints still? Can you not!! >"<

Johnny appears loving staring, just staring at anything related to ZZ. But then ZZ turns and looks at him, he moves his sight away, looks pretty startled.

Anyone interacted or talked to ZZ, Johnny just freaking stares at them, looks so insecured or sth like that.

idk! idk! idk! Johnny, the heck you try to do? TTvTT

Spoiler

12806129_1074630639268459_76155738293633

12800394_1074630635935126_84332411403643

12729220_1074630669268456_11951896648621

12806242_1074630712601785_64553604138586

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

Final page of the Easy magazine interview is done ^^ This time featuring Johnny!
First page (interview with Zhouzhou and Johnny) can be found here
Second page (interview with Zhouzhou) can be found here

Hide contents

[square brackets are the things that I added, regular brackets () were already in the interview]

Summary of the blurb prior to the interview: JY arrived at the studio before ZZ that day. JY politely greeted the staff members then went to the side to quietly play on his phone while waiting for ZZ. Although Gu Hai has a strong personality, the feeling that JY gave the staff members was that he's very easy-going. They also thought that JY's voice is the type that would make people's hearts start beating quickly, and that he would probably be good at hitting on girls. Because he worked as a model before, each movement and pose in front of the camera was very professional. The deepest impression of JY that the interviewer had was that JY is a narcissistic boy.

Q: In this show you played the role of GH who is from a military family. This character's personality is quite strong. In reality, are you also like this?
JY: I'm the type who doesn't get angry easily, but my personality is still pretty strong.

Q: GH sits in the last row of the classroom, when you were a student, where did you like to sit?
JY: When I was in school, I started off by sitting in the last row, later on I've sat right next to the podium, even later on there was no place for me in the classroom anymore. (laugh)

Q: In the show, you and BLY started off as disliking each other to having a crush on each other. In your opinion, what part of BLY attracted GH the most?
JY: At first GH was attracted to BLY's penmanship. Later, he noticed BLY's charisma. BLY is a very strong person.

Q: You're a jujitsu master, during the training process, what was the most difficult part?
JY: Training was always very hard, each move needed to be done thousands of times.

Q: As an athlete, what do you do to stay in shape?
JY: I try to train and work out for 3 hours everyday.

Q: You trained your body very well, in the drama there were scenes where you take off your clothes. Were you embarrassed during filming?
JY: It was okay because I was already a model beforehand, I often had to take off my clothes. So during the filming process, I wasn't particularly embarrassed.

Q: You have the standard model body, in terms of clothing and fashion, do you have your own style?
JY: During springtime, I really like wearing t-shirts with jeans, it feels very comfortable.

Q: Apparently you've been having trouble sleeping lately, have you found any methods to relieve your insomnia?
JY: I saw some methods that fans have recommended, but after trying them out I didn't really find them to be that helpful.

Q: You can also handle your alcohol well right? How much can you drink?
JY: I'm a good drinker, but I can't drink too much. If I get drunk, I might suddenly erupt in sadness.

Q: When you were on the show "Queen/我是大美人", you were ridiculed by Teacher He [he's one of the host of the show] for being "hard to talk to". When you're with friends, are you also this frank?
JY: Yes, Teacher He always ridiculed me for being hard to talk to. (laugh) When I talk to my friends, I'm also quite straightforward. I even reflected on this problem afterwards. I noticed when other people go on TV shows and the host tells a joke, they can keep the conversation going. But when Teacher He told me a joke, I just answered with one or two words, I can pretty much answer in less than five words.

Q: Do you really like foreign girls? Fans all say that you have a nice "mysterious smile", what do you think is your "secret weapon" for attracting girls? [I think "foreign" can be read as "Western" as well]
J: Yes, I really do like foreign girls, there are many foreign models who are my type, although I can't pronounce their names. I'm not sure what part of me attracts the ladies, but it seems like they all have a good impression of me.

Q: What was your reaction when your fans gave you the nickname "whale"? Are there any other nicknames that are more exaggerated than this one?
JY: My friends used to call me this too, so I think this nickname is quite familiar. I've also been called "Arowana/金龙鱼/Huang Long Yu". [it's another type of fish]

Q: You were born in the year of the monkey, so when you were younger, were you a naughty little kid?
JY: I was quite a naughty child. When I was in elementary school, I took clarinet lessons. Sometimes I would use going to these lessons as an excuse, slip out [of the house] to play, and when my mother found out, I would sometimes get hit. However, my mother never really hit me [that much], that all happened when I was really small.

Q: This year is the anniversary for your Chinese zodiac, did you buy yourself a present? [people sometimes/often(?) buy presents when it's their zodiac animal's year (aka every 12 years), and this year it's back to the year of the monkey]
JY: I haven't gotten myself a present just yet, but if someone gave me a gift, I will definitely be very happy. (laugh)

Q: As a Sagittarius, do you think you're quite fickle?
JY: Not really, I really don't think I'm a very fickle person.

Q: Your Weibo gives off an "artistic young person" feel, it seems like you're a boy who really knows how to take pictures and live life to the fullest.
JY: I quite like photography, I've always wanted to find a person I love and travel around the world with them.

Q: As a pure Northeastern Chinese fellow, are you the typical "male chauvinist"? [stereotype that all men from NE China are the man of the house (I think)]
JY: I think that deep within me, I am a bit of a male chauvinist, but because I've lived in Shanghai for so many years, I've probably already assimilated to a certain extent. [another stereotype that men from Shanghai are good husbands]

Q: Can you recommend some fun things to do and good food to eat in Dandong? [JY's hometown?] 
JY: In the winter, we always go skiing. In the summer, this city's climate is quite comfortable. The seafood is also really good, there's a lot of seafood here that you can't eat anywhere else.

Translating these interviews was a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to the onslaught of March/April magazines... ^^;

I have a question about Jingyu's answer to the question about his weibo account and photography. I quote " to find a person I love and travel around the world with them." Was this the exact translation...I mean was he just being deliberately vague that's why he used this person instead of "finding a girl or a woman etc..." ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, samscheetah said:

WARNING:

CUTENESS OVERLOAD

Reveal hidden contents

This distraction should be made illegal pronto!!! Enough of it :) It's my bedtime, phone should be put away... *cannot stop refreshing pages*

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I have a question about Jingyu's answer to the question about his weibo account and photography. I quote " to find a person I love and travel around the world with them." Was this the exact translation...I mean was he just being deliberately vague that's why he used this person instead of "finding a girl or a woman etc..." ?

Yes, that's the exact translation. He used "person" instead of a female/male noun so I guess you can interpret it in any way you'd like. However, I'd say that the phrase he used here was pretty standard/common. Like, I don't think he was being vague on purpose? But who knows lol

• Like 7

8 hours ago, samscheetah said:

I don't know if it's hot to wear the plastic jacket in sunny day...

Reveal hidden contents

And this is for LEON 

They are taken for  almost about 1 month I think, this time serious Johnny was still there

WARNING: COOLNESS OVERLOAD

Hide contents

ohmygawd those thighs tho XD

*imagine you waking up and Johnny freaking popping up from nowhere posing like that on your balcony*

4c76bf2agw1f1svz6cirog20go0p0kjl.gif

*imagine waking up cuz of the door bell and Johnny freaking standing outside like this waiting for the door*

4c76bf2agw1f1svz7s0svg20go0pn1kx.gif

I'LL BE DEAD!! lmfao

• Like 12

Just now, Tram Dinh said:

ohmygawd those thighs tho XD

*imagine you waking up and Johnny freaking popping up from nowhere posing like that on your balcony*

My bawdy is ready

*imagine waking up cuz of the door bell and Johnny freaking standing outside like this waiting for the door*

I'LL BE DEAD!! lmfao

And I'll be freak out OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• Like 5

9 hours ago, lightyears said:

Well hello there young gentlemen. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Go on, please continue :D

Is this related to the coming season?? If not mistaken have read that at some point GH and BLY will camp out by the sea and richard simmons all night long. Also why the main title is "Beside the Sea" :D 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

Is this related to the coming season?? If not mistaken have read that at some point GH and BLY will camp out by the sea and richard simmons all night long. Also why the main title is "Beside the Sea" :D 

I think, in the novel, GH-BLY ran away together (eloping haha) after GH's father knew about them and tried to separate them. They went to the sea, IIRC and camped there.

But for the series, I think this scene (at the seaside, camping) was meant to be the MV for Zhouzhou's single. Which considering the ban in China, we might never see them. Darn it, the boys look totally handsome in these photos! :( 

11 minutes ago, ryokise said:

@gayyoxx Yeah I heard the "hai" too, there are also discussions about this on weibo, here is a no instrumental version of his voice in this song..(around 2.49)

Ooooh! The plot thickens! #YuZhouConspiracy never dies!!! :D:D:D 

• Like 4

xXet3Cw.png

regarding this pic... 

I remember HJY had interview session asking about his preference of girlfriend (If I'm not mistaken)
but then he replied that something like mermaid... 

Then someone post this pic.. and I suddenly remember.. Maybe the answer and this picture are related *imagine if HJY actually refer to this bwahahaha that means He is either gay or bi !* delulu mode on
hehehehe:blush:

keep imagining guys 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dokiedokie said:

regarding this pic... 

I remember HJY had interview session asking about his preference of girlfriend (If I'm not mistaken)
but then he replied that something like mermaid... 

Then someone post this pic.. and I suddenly remember.. Maybe the answer and this picture are related *imagine if HJY actually refer to this bwahahaha that means He is either gay or bi !* delulu mode on
hehehehe:blush:

keep imagining guys 

i think Yu Yu is in denial bout his sexual orientation. Hehehehe but thats fine right? nyehehe