1 hour ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Jingyu said he used to be so so buffed (mentioned in one of the articles posted here) but he said it doesn't look good on him (which I beg to differ sonce he looks hawt as hell when he's ripped).

Yes! He's at scale 8/10 now, but with his previous body mass, he's like, 15/10? :D

It's not that he's too skinny or anything, but with his height and (I presume) longer/bigger bone structures, I just think it will look better if he got more body mass. But again, modelling... -_- 

For the sake of comparison, Zhouzhou's body mass is not as big as Johnny, I think, but he has smaller build also so his body mass/height ratio is perfect now.

Maybe Zhouzhou does not want him to be too buffed?coz that would attract more competition and our boi getz jealous easily imo hahhahaa

Or Zhouzhou wants to flip more often? #hyaaa~ #ZhouYu ship, starts your engine! Rawrrr! XD

• Like 3

Jingyu said he used to be so so buffed (mentioned in one of the articles posted here) but he said it doesn't look good on him (which I beg to differ sonce he looks hawt as hell when he's ripped).

everybody was talking about how confident Johnny is (which I love by the way, confidence is amazing and I wish more people could achieve that place within themselves) and the fact that he said this reminds me of that one famous tweet, you know the one that goes something like

"even tho im beautiful i still get self conches sometimes :/"

• Like 1

On 13 February 2016 at 1:35 PM, araKitty said:

@skeletonworks my apologies. I really don’t mean to start anything here. I just wish that viewers who watch this series to bear in mind of what kinda person GH is. Also know BLY personality. Because sometimes, for real, I think that how BLY look into matters that lead up to why GH did what he do and being jealous af all the time. GH is the type of person to want BLY to express his feelings not only in action but in words too, to feel secure about the relationship. And this is exactly what BLY dearth to do.  He always feels like he doesn’t need to say much of anything. That’s why whenever things or trouble came up and the way he refuse to say anything that makes GH assume things on his own, which is never a good thing and never ends up well.

@alvinboi nope, I haven’t finish reading the novel. I stop reading about a couple of weeks ago because I have a job on hand. But I’m going to continue reading now that I’m done with the assignment. It just that I’m dread to do so because I stopped exactly when the conflict starts to begin. I’m an emotional person who lives in Unicorn Island; tragic story is really not my thing. I’ve been warned by a friend about the tragic storyline but still, I chose to read it.

If you want to read the rape part, it is on Vol 1 Chapter 127. If you want to know what led up to the rape, you have to read more waaaaayyyyy before that. But the rape happens on this chapter. And they made up on Chapter 132. See, it doesn’t take long for them to reconcile.

And yes, the novel is an addiction itself. It got me sucked in once I start reading. Just like CA novel. I survived that novel; let’s just hope that I survive this one too.

And one thing to share here, because again, I don’t want to look like I’m crazy here on my own with this long post.

Lovelythings said that Chai Jidan once said that originally, there was no kissing in the car scene. The couple added it themselves. But in the novel, they did make out in the car, which GH bought for BLY, after he picked up the call from ShiHui and he also found out that BLY still keep the watch ShiHui gave to him. He also bought a lot of couple jewelry for him. See what happen here. It’s because BLY never explain anything for this that makes GH feel insecure and assume for the worst.

You mean you haven't finished reading the original novel right? As in the chinese novel not the translated one?

12 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Both Lin Fengsong and Chenwen are flying from Shanghai to Beijing tomorrow, does this mean that the crew will be reunited?!

If it happens to be the reason I think I am gonna die from overdosed fangirl happiness. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, tea4two said:

Both Lin Fengsong and Chenwen are flying from Shanghai to Beijing tomorrow, does this mean that the crew will be reunited?!

Crossing fingers, hoping tomorrow will bring good news on MV, DVD and season 2!

• Like 4

(^^^)
*NOT SURE*

Spoiler

Addicted ep 16 17 18 will be released in Taiwan (^^^)

Since ep 13 14 15 were supposed to be sold in Taiwan but because of the leak the investor had to upload them, but in Taiwan side still bought the right of dramas

Please don't kill me with this unsure news

Don't hope too much

jDm21PV7ICkdq.gif

9 minutes ago, thoron said:

@samscheetah Your SPAM is my favorite SPAM hehe

Question: Why is Johnny's crotch area moving here (gyrating, thrusting)

Is it my computer? my imagination?? (lol) Or did you make this on purpose???

Once upon a time,, there were pics behind the scenes taken by phones with some RARER views than this

I WANT TO KNOW SOME WEBSITES, FANSITES, OR NEWS IN TAIWAN, I couldn't get them from weibo :bawling:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, sienna7455 said:

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all. I'm Sienna. I was looking for the pinyin lyrics of ZhouZhou's new song, Dust. If I'm not mistaken, I read that someone requested the translation for Johnny's Interview with Sina (A Weekend Date with Huang JingYu). I managed to finish translating it yesterday night and posted it on YO. Pardon if there are any mistakes in the translation, my Chinese is limited and I used Pleco to translate this. This is my first time translating a video. I hope the translation is understandable. Please tell me if there are mistakes and I will try to correct it. Thank you, hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Credits to: Ray Zhou

Hide contents

SINA INTERVIEW A Weekend Date with Huang JingYu

I = Interviewer

HJY = Huang JingYu

I: Since our live broadcast seems to have some problems, therefore many netizens said that they couldn’t see your face.

HJY: They couldn’t see my face? (He waves his hand slowly here) So, I need to greet them slower then. If not, there might be problems again.  

(Johnny’s expression is similar to the Sloth in Zootopia LOL)

(The crew is laughing)

HJY     : (slow motion) Hello everybody

I           : Isn’t this cute? Kekeke

HJY     : I- I- I’m what? From which side am I cute?

I           : No, you definitely look a bit cute.

HJY     : (He’s contradicting himself) If I’m cute, I won’t stand up. [not too sure about this one]

I           : Fans like it when you act cute.

HJY     : When did I act cute?

(HJY is dancing LOL) 

Below is the part where the interviewer gives him two choices and he must choose one quickly:

Are you ready? (Even if you are not, it will start anyway.)

I           : High-class shopping mall or roadside small store?

HJY     : (cautious) Whatever for? (I think )

I           : What kind of places you visit in your spare time?

HJY     : High-class shopping mall.

I           : Huaihai Zhong or People’s Square or Xintiandi? (I think these are the name of famous shopping centers in Shanghai)

HJY     : Huaihai Zhong Lu (Huaihai shopping street).

I           : Travelling poorly or luxuriously?

HJY     : Travelling poorly and travelling what?

I           : Travelling poorly or travelling LUXURIOUSLY?

HJY     : Travelling poorly.

I           : (Which one you could not endure,) durian or garlic?

HJY     : (hard to choose) Garlic!

I           : What smell that you personally cannot stand?

HJY     : (forever slow LOL) Is it the type of food? Erm… None at all. I can even chew on ginger. Is there any food that I could not stand?

I           : Which one you couldn’t stand, bad breath or body odor?

HJY     : Bad body odor. Urgh, I really can’t stand it.

I           : Sleeping naked or wearing pyjamas?

HJY     : Wearing pyjamas.

I           : Snoring or grinding teeth during sleep?

HJY     : I wouldn’t know about that. Let me make a call and ask my friend. (Which friend? LOL) [call ZhouZhou >.<]

I           : Do you have any sleeping habits?

HJY     : When I woke up, I am completely. Pillows and clothes would definitely fall to the floor. After waking up…

I           : Boxer shorts or briefs?

HJY     : Boxer shorts. (Blushing) Hehehehe

I           : Straight or bisexual?

HJY     : What? Straight?? Straight!!

I           : Single or taken?

HJY     : Dan sun? (He misheard the ‘single’ choice)

I           : Single or taken?

HJY     : Taken? Single! Single!

I           : ‘Carnivore’ or ‘herbivore’?

HJY     : Hmmm… In the morning, herbivore while in the afternoon, carnivore.

I           : What is your ideal spouse/partner, ‘carnivore’ or ‘herbivore’?

HJY     : What does this mean…

I           : ‘Carnivore’ means a proactive (the one who takes the initiative) person, while ‘herbivore’ means a more passive person.

HJY     : This depends on the person. This depends to what extent they managed to seduce me. If you really like a person, you will chase (court) them seriously. If not, then other people might snatch them. However, if you do not really like them…. In that case, ‘carnivore’ then. If I was approached by a person I do not really like, I would not even dare (I would have nothing to do with them).

I           : Do you think you are an S type or M type?

HJY     : What do you mean?

I           : (Xiao Lang (the interviewer) is lecturing HJY regarding this matter LOL)

HJY     : I’m not both. I am the type of person that is easy to get along with everyone. In the case that I have to choose, I would pressure other people.

I           : Then that’s definitely S type.           Is your first love after or before puberty?

HJY     : Before puberty. Can we broadcast before puberty? [I don’t really get this part]

I           : How many times have you dated before, above or below twice?

HJY     : Exactly twice!

I           : (Do you prefer your partner to be) taller or shorter than 165 cm?

HJY     : I am above 180 cm!

I           : I’m not asking you! I’m talking about your preferred partner!

HJY     : Taller than 165 cm.               Taller than 175 cm.

I           : Face or figure (body)?

HJY     : (thinking deeply) This is very difficult. Let me tell you a story.

I           : Go on.

HJY     : (He used an expression about a mermaid (upper part human, bottom part fish), then compare it to ‘reverse-mermaid’ (upper part fish, the bottom part human)). So which one will you choose? I cannot choose. I really cannot choose. I have thought about this for many times previously. (Ranting mode on) Why do I have to find a person with a bad figure but attractive face? Why do I have to find a person with good figure but ugly face? Why? I will definitely find a person with both good figure and attractive face!

I           : Older or younger?

HJY     : (baby doesn’t understand LOL) What do you mean?

I           : Do you like older or younger person?

HJY     : Every woman is older (than I am). My female friends and co-workers with are all older.

I           : What is the maximum age difference than you can accept?

HJY     : The maximum age difference?

I           : What is the acceptable maximum age difference between you and your older girlfriend?

HJY     : I do not really care much about the age difference. The important thing is, as long as their attitude/way of thinking is proper and they are not too old then it’s fine.

I           : Do you like the ‘pure and cute’ type or the ‘hot and sexy’ type?

HJY     : (blushing) The sexy type.

I           : Long hair or short hair?

HJY     : (blushing again) Hmmm, long hair.

I           : Love at first sight or love will come in time (idiom)?

HJY     : Love at… Love at first sight.

I           : Straightforward or quiet person?

HJY     : Straightforward person.

I           : Forceful kiss or kabe don?

HJY     : Are there any differences between those two?        Forceful kiss.

I           : Head-over-heels or unrestrained (free and easy)?

HJY     : What do you mean by unrestrained? Do you mean scumbag?

I           : No, it’s not that! Head-over-heels means you are infatuated (Entangled? Intertwined?) with someone that you cannot describe it. Unrestrained means that it is more pleasant.

HJY     : Get entangled. I can be quite entangled.

I           : Then ‘head-over-heels’ it is.

I           : Do you prefer to be in a reality show or to sing?

HJY     : Do I have to choose between both of them? I prefer to be in a reality show.

I           : (Do you prefer your fans) secretly taking photos of you or directly greet you?

HJY     : Secretly taking photos.

I           : What I meant is not towards you…

HJY     : Them? No! I am talking about their condition right now.

I           : If the fans meet you accidentally, do you prefer them to greet you directly or take photos of you secretly?

HJY     : I hope to greet (them) directly. Don’t secretly take pictures of me. I (might) make various expressions of rolling my eyes.

I           : Does the ring you wear in your hand have any significance?

HJY     : It doesn’t have any special meaning. When I was young and got my first salary, I used it to buy myself a ring. It’s not really important.

I           : (Do you prefer) branded goods or cheaper ones?

HJY     : (I think I prefer) branded goods. But I forgot the name of the brand. It’s not cheap at all! I have spent several hundred yuan (for it).

I           : Then, how much percentage of your salary was spent at that time?

HJY     : Basically, it costs half of my salary.

I           : What do the earrings (you wore) mean?

HJY     : I think that I should deserve a small piece of jewelry. Then, I purchased a simple jewelry.

I           : Why do you only wear it on one ear?

HJY     : The piercing hurts too much!

I           : What are the 3 most recent photos in your cell phone?

HJY     : The 3 most recent photos are all the same. This is the first photo. (The one on the France Embassy)

I           : What is that?

HJY     : This is me last night. This is the second one. (Exactly the same photo LOL). And this is the third one. (The same one again!!)

I           : Regarding the love letters that your fans had written to you, which sentence gives you the deepest impression (which one touched your heart the most)? Or perhaps the one filled with love that makes you feel goose bumps all over your body?

HJY     : The one with the deepest emotion/love… Actually, I received many letters and when I read them for several times, my eyes got a little bit teary. They are really sincere/attentive. I am really… Because when I was at school, there was no one who was brave enough to write love letter to me (there are very few that was brave enough wrote one to me).

I           : Why are they afraid?

HJY     : I don’t know as well. Maybe they really aren’t brave enough at the first place…

I           : Then, how was your popularity?

HJY    : I’m very popular! It also possible that previously, there are examples of people who failed to confess (to me).

I           : From your fan’s comment or in real life, what the most unexpected request that you ever had?

HJY     : There are a lot of those at my Weibo account… that says that they wanted to sleep (have sex) with me!

I           : What kind/manner of confession that you possibly cannot tolerate/stand?

HJY     : I can tolerate them. I don’t have the type that I can’t tolerate.

I           : Then, when the fans said they wanted to sleep with you (have sex with you), you can tolerate them?

HJY     : That will be impossible! I would not sleep (with them)!

I           : Is it possible for you to treat your fans like a girlfriend (to date your fans like you would date a girlfriend)?

HJY     : I don’t know. Regarding this kind of matter, I cannot explain without doubt whether it will happen or not. The first case: If you said that it’s impossible, but one day it happened, then what? The second case: If you said that it’s possible, but it didn’t happen, then what?

I           : Please open your Weibo and give us 3 comments that your fans left.

HJY     : My phone is jammed (lags).

(‘Whale’ reading message session)

The first message:

This is from a fan called ‘Durian’, “I keep on smiling when I saw your protruding canine teeth. I’m afraid that it will scare people off. Actually, your canine smile is very nice.” Thank you.

The second message: (from FYD_lanto)

Boss, we are very concerned (care about) which company you sign up with. You must immediately tell your fans. I hope you enter the one that have the best perspective/intention (for you) in the long-term. You also have to check what do the public think of them (the company) and their historical record. Some companies are shady, so you must be careful. If it is gold, it will shine. To be honest, I am a bit embarrassed to talk about this, but after I graduate from the US as a doctor (Ph.D?), I will start to write a drama script with you as character in it. Yes, your fan is a doctoral student that continuously and completely supports you from the US! Hahahahaha In my department, there are many people who support you (who are your fans).

HJY     : So far, I have not sign with any company yet. However, in the future, I will consider about this carefully. If it is already certain (fixed), I will definitely tell everyone about it.

The third message: (Sorry, I cannot translate this bit very well due to my poor listening abilitiesL).

I           : You know that right now you have a lot of facial expression that is turned into emoticons/memes.

HJY     : I’ve seen it! I also have it! I also use it myself!

I           : Do you usually use those emoticons when chatting with your friends?

HJY     : Yes, I do (use it)!

I           : Are you willing to let us shoot some of your (facial) expressions?

HJY     : For emoticons/memes?

Expression #1: What are you looking at?

Expression #2: Indifferent (cold and detached)

Expression #3: Don’t be like this and act like a spoiled child

Expression #4: Act cute

Expression #5: Me likey! (Huang JingYu likes this)

Expression #6: Cocky/Smug

Expression #7: Dumbstruck/Speechless

(Mission accomplished!)

Thank you!

The part where Johnny answer whether he is single/taken and straight/bi is is so funny. He stutters like he's not sure of his answer LOL. Moreover, he's (pardon) a bit slow on some of the questions and even asked the interviewer what does it mean. (I kept on thinking that either he wanted to buy time or he is really clueless). Oh and from what I've read, ZhouZhou fulfilled most of his ideal partner standard. And just look at the height requirement, above 175 cm! There's not much woman whose height is taller that 175 cm. That eliminates whole lot of the female population LOL. I keep on thinking about ZhouZhou when he said the 'taller than 175 cm' part.

I was thinking the same thing when he mentioned his height preference...as well as his ideal having both an attractive face and body...is he actually describing zhouzhou???hahahaha

Wow that's a lot of clarifications but I think he's the kind of person who wants to consider his answer first rather than pretend that he knows things even if he's clueless...and also since our boy is not yet used to interviews I think he's not conditioned yet to give answers to rapid-fired questions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Hide contents

Since ep 13 14 15 were supposed to be sold in Taiwan but because of the leak the investor had to upload them, but in Taiwan side still bought the right of dramas

PLEASE BE TRUE! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

(^^^)
*NOT SURE*

Hide contents

Please don't kill me with this unsure news

Don't hope too much

Once upon a time,, there were pics behind the scenes taken by phones with some RARER views than this

I WANT TO KNOW SOME WEBSITES, FANSITES, OR NEWS IN TAIWAN, I couldn't get them from weibo :bawling:

oh pls let it happen.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thoron said:

There is a leak?? How come nobody's posted links yet.

I think he means ep 13 14 15. After it was banned, one of the investors uploaded the eps to their YT channel, after that the Official Addicted YT channel (even though they planned to release the remaining 3 eps as usual on Wed, Fri and Sun) didn't have any other choice but to upload it too to their channel. So it is not really a leak...

• Like 5

12821400_206549049700807_736044687941641

金大威Abe : I had a selfie with this lovely Johnny, then I heard a lovely and warm voice from someone that I forgot my pants unzipped. So shy, but still, have a photo with Johnny. Ps: he's really a warm hearted person.

Johnny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................................

• Like 9

12814309_1074725912592265_18487224360989

*Unconfirmed* 

Addicted Series was bought by Taiwan broadcasters. Episodes 16, 17 and 18 will be on air in Taiwan shortly. These are the last parts of Addicted Series S1, which will continue to the end of Book 1 ( chapter 208 ) where GH and BLY are at Thanh Dao Island on theirs trip away from GH's father. Season 2 will feature Book 2. 

Here's the last scene of S1, in which GH and BLY are playing happily in theirs "honey moon" before the big storm coming. 

600724_470121196514480_86404931061147576

Anyone seen this? 

Ju is playing his material arts on Zhou.

Ju's legs are frozen because of the cold ( in the scene where GH caught the fish for BLY in the cold winter water ) and Zhou acted really nervous, trying to warm him up. He even tried to call the ambulance lol.

A BTS where Ju and Zhou tried to warm each other up. Notice Ju's hand when Zhou accidentally dropped him.

If you guys need translation, reply to this post. I will be happy to help. 

• Like 10