10 hours ago, thoron said:

And this part:

Interviewer: Have you been pursued by a guy before..

ZZ: Indeed i have had the same experience.. It's someone in good terms with me. All of a sudden, he suggested to me: "Lets be together." I have no idea what he meant, I'm dumbfounded so i said: Arent we already together the whole time? He then told me that hes not referring to THAT kind of together but the OTHER kind of together..

JY then interrupts..

JY: Its "painful" but "joyful"

(both laugh)

..What if ZhouZhou was secretly referring to Johnny. And as for Johnny, he sure knows a thing or two about boys being "together" hehe.

Lol. Anyway, back to topic: Blue Briefs and Season 2 Woes..

Holy mother of god. Did not see that coming. You are definitely right.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

i just finished another summary, the continuation from the post in page 205

SPOILER!! +18 only (WARNING! contain 80% smutty & nothing much about story)

Hidden Content

QUESTION: i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed? :) 

Considering CJD's works are basically 80% sm*t, I think it's safe to say I realllllllyyyyyy don't mind you focusing on the sm*ts ;) (and for other reasons HAHAHA). Thanks for the amazing translation. Going to just sit here and drool for a while now as I struggle to re-gather my mind.

29 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

*bliss* #younglove #youngandfree

Thanks for the spoiler. At the start, I was rolling my eyes so hard at GY. The rough idea I got from GY (I literally tried to skip the details) is that GY thought he could imprison GH at his place, trying to detach him from BLY. This is so freaking unbelievable. Get out of here, GY. Lol.

And, gosh, the intense sessionsssss afterwards. BLY & GH want it so much. As usual, GH is the more vulgar one while BLY hides his desires inside. This combination is really lovely, especially BLY. He knows GH's body so well by now. He not only receives but also gives, despite his shyness. I think that's the brilliant spark in their lovely moment. Intense yet natural. ^^

This is the most fun part about writing fanfics about them ^_^

2 hours ago, bootyful13 said:

Can someone drop me a link with translated novel? :P I think I've seen someone posting this before in here but I just can't find it ;s

Only the first 7 chapters of the novel have been translated into English. You can find the link on the first post of the thread.

4 hours ago, yaoimazter78 said:

...ow wow...please post link as soon as it's done...I have a feeling that it's gonna be a really one hot read:P

Sm*t always takes so, so long to write but it's always worth it when I reread my own in the end HAHAHA (self-fulfilling my fantasies with words...) :P

4 hours ago, thoron said:

Your granny got taste.. :P

Also, i know that signature GuHai move. Seen that in the BTS clip.. looking forward to that :P

What do you think inspired it? ;):P

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, thoron said:

..i have found a clip of Johnny inserting himself in ZhouZhou.. WAAAAAHHH :flushed::astonished::dizzy:

5 minutes ago, thoron said:

ZhouZhou is.. SUCKING! :bawling:

I dont think i should post. You guys might HATE me.

Oh, come on, don't be such a teaser (however, your avatar shows otherwise). We may even LIKE it/you:P

• Like 4

Just now, thoron said:

I hope I don't get BANNED..

Reading forum rules first..

What is it? His finger? Didn't they do a photo shoot of them cooking or baking or something like that? So, like, licking icing off of his finger or something? I think I remember seeing something along those lines.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, thoron said:

..i have found a clip of Johnny inserting himself in ZhouZhou.. WAAAAAHHH :flushed::astonished::dizzy:

22 minutes ago, thoron said:

Although I now don't get your meaning "insert himself in ZZ" *and we now lose in translation one more time*, but posting it may help me understand #muhahahha

p/s: or inbox me muhahaha

xTiTny5Iu35uW0Jl9C.gif

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, thoron said:

33 minutes ago, thoron said:

You realize everyone is now curious and wants to see the clip right????? lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, thoron said:

Ok here goes..

Don't blame me for anything ok? :grimace:

Reveal hidden contents

Look...

VoXDV6l.gif

Hehehehe.
Sorry Guys. :D:sweatingbullets:
What i said was true though..

Johnny IS inserting HIMSELF (His Head) into ZhouZhou ('s jacket)
and
ZhouZhou is SUCKING... (juice from the straw )

WAAAAAHHH still cute right? :sweatingbullets:

*distributes holy water for your dirty minds*

Also i'll hide from your WRATH for now...

PEACE guys, iloveyouall hehehe ^_^:sweatingbullets:

BYE.

(too much soompi for me today. forgot to take my meds hehe)

Lol. That's cute :P

• Like 3

Oh, this gif is so richard simmons cute! 

It has come in the right time. 

I'm missing the series already. I really want the remaining episodes to be aired in Taiwan. I cannot wait for it! 

Oh, by the way, I gotta say that I'm impressed with how dedicated you guys are! Always looking up new things, checking out their social media to see if there's a hint or something... If I had more time, I'd be here the whole day, looking at their pics... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thoron said:

Ok here goes..

Hide contents

Look...

VoXDV6l.gif

Hehehehe.

and

BYE.

I forgot about that one. 

@thoron I'm beginning to think we might be related (your sarcasm fits with my family) :glasses::heart:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, thoron said:

Ok here goes..

Reveal hidden contents

Look...

VoXDV6l.gif

Hehehehe.

and

BYE.

:lol:LOL You big tease~~~~:P

You are right though~ JY is inserting himself into WZ, and WZ is sucking~^_^

I wish there were more BTS videos of them on set. I love seeing their candid moments.:wub:

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Sofea Questionmark said:

You mean you haven't finished reading the original novel right? As in the chinese novel not the translated one?

I posted that about a month back. At that time, I haven’t finish reading. But I finished reading the novel about couple of weeks ago. And yeah I read the original chinese novel. I think the translated one are only up to chapter 7..? That’s what I heard..

But in this forum, we have a lot of awesome people who do the comparison between the novel and drama, that’s @alvinboi.. Or other awesome people that do the summaries or translate complete chapter and for that, we have @hryy, @mchansk07, @shuwei, and I think I forgot a name or two more.. I’m sorry if I did..

Oh also the awesome @skeletonworks who created this page and compiled all the good stuff on the 1st page!

• Like 12