24 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

Is this related to the coming season?? If not mistaken have read that at some point GH and BLY will camp out by the sea and richard simmons all night long. Also why the main title is "Beside the Sea" :D 

Gu Hai
"Hai" in China if we translate it, means the "sea", "ocean"

Reading the novel, BLY said even he didn't go to the sea, everyday he woke up he saw the sea, he smelt the sea, he touched the sea, everything and everywhere around him he could see the sea,I think it relates to Gu Hai

-----------------------------

I finish chapter 208 of the first volume

My feeling

*SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler

Toward Gu Young:

OMG YOU SON OF A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB************************TCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

l2JJMZDiZmCoVFZ9m.gif

The target to eliminate BLY is what GY wants because of his love * bromance or relative care not romance* to GH from my eye*e hem, not count to book 2, as I can see this volume is just his bromance* as GY could see that GH really has no future and GH doesn't have any plan for HIMSELF, he feels that GH is addicted to BLY as GH couldn't think straightly for him anymore.

BUT, instead of having a conversation between them, his cold and violent attitude makes him do that. What called Bromance doesnt even exist, even he knows GH is in the car with BLY, he just neglect it and doesn't feel to care and warn him, it's like he also wants to eliminate GH and BLY,too. So the last thing he said and think : BLY was so dangerous that could harm GH, everything good I did for you guys before was all TRUE, but GH is my cousin I love most. And look at what he did to them, not even care to his GH, just almost kill it, and thus, there's something behind that GY really wants from GH that GY didn't have.

And the ending

3o7abzAvO5UutNJsVW.gif

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I think, in the novel, GH-BLY ran away together (eloping haha) after GH's father knew about them and tried to separate them. They went to the sea, IIRC and camped there.

But for the series, I think this scene (at the seaside, camping) was meant to be the MV for Zhouzhou's single. Which considering the ban in China, we might never see them. Darn it, the boys look totally handsome in these photos! :( 

Ooooh! The plot thickens! #YuZhouConspiracy never dies!!! :D:D:D 

I can't stop smiling... Omg... WZ sang that he wants to protect his 'Hai'... #TeamYuZhou <3

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, ryansparks1982 said:

Is this related to the coming season?? If not mistaken have read that at some point GH and BLY will camp out by the sea and richard simmons all night long. Also why the main title is "Beside the Sea" :D 

Argghhh I want more.... *nosebleed* Hope to see this scene in uncut DVD.

Zhouzhou and Johnny :wub::wub::wub:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zpsdc4v9de2.g

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

they filmed when he went to the restroom?

During yesterday Esquire's photoshoot, I heard the livestreamer saying something like "you are hearing screams now because fans saw them going to the toilet" ..although from the fancams yesterday the fans are not near the restroom but still it must be awkward to have a bunch of people waiting for you outside while you use the restroom :/ (Not sure if they actually followed Zhouzhou to the restroom for today's recording,hoping not lol)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dahai said:

If in this scene, according to the book, this couple has been s*xu*lly Active for a really... long time :v

• Like 2

I've updated link removed with Chapter 3/? ^_^ It can be found here: 

Link: link removed

nuCZrfD.png

Excerpt :

fanfiction removed

Please check it out if you're interested! (Ah, this was a rather emotional one to write :tears: Please let me know what you think.)

• Like 9

6 hours ago, dahai said:

WATATA!!! :wub: JY overtaking ZZ is soooo GH-BLY ahha. Where is this clip from again @dahai?

7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

I think, in the novel, GH-BLY ran away together (eloping haha) after GH's father knew about them and tried to separate them. They went to the sea, IIRC and camped there.

But for the series, I think this scene (at the seaside, camping) was meant to be the MV for Zhouzhou's single. Which considering the ban in China, we might never see them. Darn it, the boys look totally handsome in these photos! :( 

Ooooh! The plot thickens! #YuZhouConspiracy never dies!!! :D:D:D 

Man I hope they release this MV on platforms beyond China. It will trend for sure. #yaaaas #YuZhouConspiracy 

6 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Gu Hai
"Hai" in China if we translate it, means the "sea", "ocean"

Reading the novel, BLY said even he didn't go to the sea, everyday he woke up he saw the sea, he smelt the sea, he touched the sea, everything and everywhere around him he could see the sea,I think it relates to Gu Hai

-----------------------------

I finish chapter 208 of the first volume

My feeling

*SPOILER ALERT

Hide contents

Toward Gu Young:

OMG YOU SON OF A BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB************************TCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The target to eliminate BLY is what GY wants because of his love * bromance or relative care not romance* to GH from my eye*e hem, not count to book 2, as I can see this volume is just his bromance* as GY could see that GH really has no future and GH doesn't have any plan for HIMSELF, he feels that GH is addicted to BLY as GH couldn't think straightly for him anymore.

BUT, instead of having a conversation between them, his cold and violent attitude makes him do that. What called Bromance doesnt even exist, even he knows GH is in the car with BLY, he just neglect it and doesn't feel to care and warn him, it's like he also wants to eliminate GH and BLY,too. So the last thing he said and think : BLY was so dangerous that could harm GH, everything good I did for you guys before was all TRUE, but GH is my cousin I love most. And look at what he did to them, not even care to his GH, just almost kill it, and thus, there's something behind that GY really wants from GH that GY didn't have.

And the ending

OMGGGGGG. Please I hope the scenes do not get overly cut for this, else it will come off weird

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

Yes, that's the exact translation. He used "person" instead of a female/male noun so I guess you can interpret it in any way you'd like. However, I'd say that the phrase he used here was pretty standard/common. Like, I don't think he was being vague on purpose? But who knows lol

...and my #YuZhou ship is sailing once again...hahahahaha...

• Like 3

out of all the glimpses we got of the kisses between then, i think the tent kiss is my favorite (even tho its not even an actual part of the drama). guhai is so wild lol he looks like about to eat bly's face

58 minutes ago, ryokise said:

(During today's Yinyuedalaibin's recording break)

http://weibo.com/p/230444d368da0563bd60682443670e540cd7a4

Fan:Zhouzhou, why did you go to the toilet again.
WZ: *laugh* I drank too much water

his embarrassed laugh so cute!! but how awkward to know these girls have been keeping track of how many times he went to the bathroom...

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

...and my #YuZhou ship is sailing once again...hahahahaha...

I don't know... If Johnny is not gaining more muscle/weight any time soon, I have to jump ship to #ZhouYu. Sorry comrades! :tears::rolleyes:

(I know, I know, for modelling, his current build maybe the best. It's just every time I saw his bigger build, I could not help but feeling this way).

Zhouzhou, you are perfect. Be cute/handsome always and sing me more romantic songs. :wub:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't know... If Johnny is not gaining more muscle/weight any time soon, I have to jump ship to #ZhouYu. Sorry comrades! :tears::rolleyes:

(I know, I know, for modelling, his current build maybe the best. It's just every time I saw his bigger build, I could not help but feeling this way).

Zhouzhou, you are perfect. Be cute/handsome always and sing me more romantic songs. :wub:

Jingyu said he used to be so so buffed (mentioned in one of the articles posted here) but he said it doesn't look good on him (which I beg to differ sonce he looks hawt as hell when he's ripped).

Maybe Zhouzhou does not want him to be too buffed?coz that would attract more competition and our boi getz jealous easily imo hahhahaa

• Like 4

5 hours ago, swong2330 said:

What are you suspicious about in this pic?

5 hours ago, hellolive said:

@swong2330 It's my POV though, just about his personality and sexuality.
I found both his personality and sexuality a little bit odd, but I kinda confused how to explain.

If you still confused, what is disturbing my wild mind when that JY pic came out...

Here's MY FURTHER EXPLANATION ABOUT THAT MERMAID/MER-MAN PIC:

Spoiler

I've seen a lot of pictures of gay pride parades with people dressed as mermaids, and lately I've seen Christmas ornaments in the "gay" section of stores and there are some mermaids in that section. I'm just wondering if the mermaid stands for something in the gay community or why it is used as a symbol. And you know that I follow Larry Stylinson, and this whole time I keep asking "what about this mermaid tattoo that harry has on his arm? I s it related about his relationship with Louis (because they had bunch of couple complimentary tattoos)? Or is it still related about his sexuality (BEING GAY)?"

I AM STILL ASKING THIS though, to someone who may be know the right answer, because I'm still confused.

Then today we got this from JY, who apparently often being asked about his sexuality and ideal type (??!!ALARM, if you know what it means). Then I remember again to all symbolic things. I already said before that "I found both his personality and sexuality" and I also said, "his personality kinda weird when I saw/stalked once his whole instagram posts. He's kinda hard to read."

Then I got some explanation, and I translate it on my mind.

• What I've seen maybe is just a coincidence. Mermaids have no particular significance in the gay community. Because, some gays community answered like this "We never considers the MERMAID to be a symbol in our community."
  • Yet people still keep asking this, maybe not in our region.. people in west region did, and may still do asking.
  • A mermaid is a symbol of the gay because they are both trapped in a limited body. (???)
  • All I've got about this merman thing is just about sexuality, preferably unique/abnormal sexuality

I still confused though. But I cannot really know how to represent it. And it IS still disturbing my mind.
Maybe it's just coincidence, because we got an answer about his kinda 'weird' personality through Easy interview:

• Q: Your Weibo (and I said his instagram too) gives off an "artistic young person" feel, it seems like you're a boy who really knows how to take pictures and live life to the fullest.
  • JY: I quite like photography, I've always wanted to find a person I love and travel around the world with them.

@kakelet (thanks again for the translation)

So, maybe he DOES just like "taking photography". And including that pic was just because he liked it.
But I still keep on wondering. It's because I'm a hard-thinking person.
:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, dokiedokie said:

Regarding this pic... 

I remember HJY had interview session asking about his preference of girlfriend (If I'm not mistaken)
but then he replied that something like mermaid... 

THIS IS WHAT I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT QUESTION:

He was asked about what he prefers in his ideal type (woman, or maybe man too), does he prefer to like someone who has a nice face (mermaid: good face, ugly body) or someone who has nice body (people with fish face: ugly face, good body).

And he said that he kinda hard to choose between those two, because of course people like both nice face+nice body. (Y'all KNOW that he's over-confident LOL, and also has high standard, I think)

PS: ZZ has both nice face+nice body :wub:

Then someone post this pic.. and I suddenly remember.. Maybe the answer and this picture are related *imagine if HJY actually refer to this bwahahaha that means He is either gay or bi !* delulu mode on. hehehehe:blush:
That words I highlighted is surely keep bothering my mind!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hellolive said:

If you still confused, what is disturbing my wild mind when that JY pic came out...

Here's MY FURTHER EXPLANATION ABOUT THAT MERMAID/MER-MAN PIC:

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen a lot of pictures of gay pride parades with people dressed as mermaids, and lately I've seen Christmas ornaments in the "gay" section of stores and there are some mermaids in that section. I'm just wondering if the mermaid stands for something in the gay community or why it is used as a symbol. And you know that I follow Larry Stylinson, and this whole time I keep asking "what about this mermaid tattoo that harry has on his arm? I s it related about his relationship with Louis (because they had bunch of couple complimentary tattoos)? Or is it still related about his sexuality (BEING GAY)?"

I AM STILL ASKING THIS though, to someone who may be know the right answer, because I'm still confused.

Then today we got this from JY, who apparently often being asked about his sexuality and ideal type (??!!ALARM, if you know what it means). Then I remember again to all symbolic things. I already said before that "I found both his personality and sexuality" and I also said, "his personality kinda weird when I saw/stalked once his whole instagram posts. He's kinda hard to read."

Then I got some explanation, and I translate it on my mind.

• What I've seen maybe is just a coincidence. Mermaids have no particular significance in the gay community.
    Because, some gays community answered like this "
    We never considers the MERMAID to be a symbol in our community."
  • Yet people still keep asking this, maybe not in our region.. people in west region did, and may still do asking.
  • A mermaid is a symbol of the gay because they are both trapped in a limited body. (???)
  • All I've got about this merman thing is just about sexuality, preferably unique/abnormal sexuality

I still confused though. But I cannot really know how to represent it. And it IS still disturbing my mind.
Maybe it's just coincidence, because we got an answer about his kinda 'weird' personality through Easy interview:

• Q: Your Weibo (and I said his instagram too) gives off an "artistic young person" feel, it seems like you're a boy who really knows how to take pictures and live life to the fullest.
  • JY: I quite like photography, I've always wanted to find a person I love and travel around the world with them.

@kakelet (thanks again for the translation)

So, maybe he DOES just like "taking photography". And including that pic was just because he liked it.
But I still keep on wondering. It's because I'm a hard-thinking person.
:sweatingbullets:

well he is precisely playing with our minds for now... :P