47 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Boat #YuZhou is breaking down, breaking down, breaking down

Boat #YuZhou is breakding down

My fair lady

Credit:  小西喜欢的样子你都有

See? This Johnny is totally different than Gu Hai Johnny -_- 

I better start preparing myself to jump ship. ZhouYu does not seem so bad with Zhouzhou getting more charming each day...

On eps. 16-18, I though there are no eps. 16-18? I read this in Addicted fan page fb IIRC. Even though, looking from other perspective, it is wasteful to shoot the beach scene and use it only for MV.

So, if there are 16-18 and eps. 18 ended with the boys having vacation then got accident, I presume SH plot would be resolved fast? Maybe no rape?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I better start preparing myself to jump ship. ZhouYu does not seem so bad with Zhouzhou getting more charming each day...

WHAT I GUESS... hahahaha :P

So, if there are 16-18 and eps. 18 ended with the boys having vacation then got accident, I presume SH plot would be resolved fast? Maybe no rape?

I saw this rehearsal video (a lot)....

And I think this is not for the first kidnapping, nor even for the BLY topping GH after second kidnapping. The last part was done for it. But the first when the video starts.. wasn't that supposed to be rehearsal for the rape?

• Like 2

On 3/9/2016 at 9:57 PM, samscheetah said:

HAHA I'm a fan or Melanie Martinez heree

Actually, the official uncut is only ep 11 right now, there's no news for the other uncut eps, you could check ep 11 here:

and those other scenes u watched actually from : trailers, rehearsals.

So just have to wait.

thanks! I was watching BTS vids before going to bed and since it's the weekend I'll read on @alvinboi's Novel comparisons

and then I'll just lurk around reading all you people's posts. nyihihihihi

also, huge thanks to @alvinboi for the great effort :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sohocomo said:

I know nothing of Chinese either, but there is a definite aspiration at the beginning of the syllable making it "hai." Trying to be logical, it could have just been a moment of laziness about pronunciation after a long day in the studio. Even perhaps a Freudian slip after saying "Gu Hai" for so long. But then, why didn't the producer catch it and make him go back and re-record that portion? 

I promised myself I wouldn't join the conspiracy. Oh well :phew:

...I also heard "Hai" at the last repeat...and since im also as ignorant as can be when it comes to the Chinese language this is just plain speculation on my part hehehehe

• Like 1

a bit off topic but all these talks of epis 16-18 made me re-watch the NetEase interview in full..

This time with English Subtitles (Yes i watched it before without subs coz im ADDICTED ;))

These points have never been raised before:

FengSong when asked about his hobby: His answer was Saving Money.

I lol'd. We have the same "hobby". Apparently it can be considered a hobby.

ZhouZhou thinks Chang Cheng is more handsome than Johnny..

3938.jpg

This one, really? China Friends, is he famous back there. AngelaBaby's husband seems way more handsome than this one.

And this part:

Interviewer: Have you been pursued by a guy before..

ZZ: Indeed i have had the same experience.. It's someone in good terms with me. All of a sudden, he suggested to me: "Lets be together." I have no idea what he meant, I'm dumbfounded so i said: Arent we already together the whole time? He then told me that hes not referring to THAT kind of together but the OTHER kind of together..

JY then interrupts..

JY: Its "painful" but "joyful"

(both laugh)

..What if ZhouZhou was secretly referring to Johnny. And as for Johnny, he sure knows a thing or two about boys being "together" hehe.

Lol. Anyway, back to topic: Blue Briefs and Season 2 Woes..

• Like 9

Wish CJD had an awesome amount of budget to spend on second season and could make something as grand as " Descendants of the sun".  Well its amazing to imagine ZZ as a pilot but such awesome effects, editing, songs, outdoor shootings need huge production houses and piles of money. 

Sometimes I think it would be mesmerising to see ZZ in an awesome lead role in a romantic drama. Girls will swoon and ZZ will set all hearts aflutter. My o my a romantic song in the backdrop and a sexy, handsome, gentlemanly ZZ...  Wooooow :wub:

I always wanna see JY in a serious thriller packed with action. Angry young man on a mission. Imagining him doing awesome stunts like Jason Bourne (Matt Damon). He surely will set the screen on fire with his handsome hunk looks.... and freaking cool stunts..  

Ahh the feels in my imagination...

Well I wish both of them luck for all their future pursuits....may be some of my imaginations will come alive...

Thanks for the lovely updates and pics fellow addicts :blush:

Bed time for me here. Take care everyone .. Goodnight..

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

If it was in the past, GH would have dragged BLY out for a beating based on GH's temper. But today, for some reason, seeing BLY laugh so joyfully, he suddenly had an absurd feeling of not knowing to laugh or to cry.

Who does he have to blame?

>> Sometimes, there’s one special person who can change your behaviour. He/ She will be your exception. “You are the only exception” -Paramore ^^

major AWWWW.

This is why ADDICTED is so ADDICTIVE.

it captured Young Love so accurately:

That unexplainable feeling that somehow, someone unexpectedly changes everything about you and how you view life..

Damnit, the feels...

@alvinboi If you abandon us before the Series Finale, Im gonna hunt you down and drag you back here to do these. Amazing Work as always! Thankyoo.

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Ha Gia an Pham said:

12814309_1074725912592265_18487224360989

*Unconfirmed* 

Addicted Series was bought by Taiwan broadcasters. Episodes 16, 17 and 18 will be on air in Taiwan shortly. These are the last parts of Addicted Series S1, which will continue to the end of Book 1 ( chapter 208 ) where GH and BLY are at Thanh Dao Island on theirs trip away from GH's father. Season 2 will feature Book 2. 

Here's the last scene of S1, in which GH and BLY are playing happily in theirs "honey moon" before the big storm coming. 

as much as i wanted to believe this, i am 100% sure that 3 episodes (16-18) wouldn't be able to cover the rest of book 1.

it took 15 episodes to portray approximately 80 chapters, so it'd be IMPOSSIBLE to finish the rest of book 1 with only 3 episodes.

the Shi Hui saga, their relationship disclosure & their eloping in 3 episodes? totally doesn't make sense :(

in my opinion, the 3 additional episodes would contain all the details which were cut along the 15 episodes, including the cut sex scenes.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

as much as i wanted to believe this, i am 100% sure that 3 episodes (16-18) wouldn't be able to cover the rest of book 1.

it took 15 episodes to portray approximately 80 chapters, so it'd be IMPOSSIBLE to finish the rest of book 1 with only 3 episodes.

the Shi Hui saga, their relationship disclosure & their eloping in 3 episodes? totally doesn't make sense :(

in my opinion, the 3 additional episodes would contain all the details which were cut along the 15 episodes, including the cut sex scenes.

I agree with this. But I think that the cut scenes will be included in the eps they were cut them out from, not in the additional three. It would not make sense if they put them in a separate episode. Also I am not sure about this +3 eps... the only thing I can think of is that there are lot more material that weren't included in the series and the episodes were heavily cut (that's why they reduced it from ep 18 to 15). I believe the original ending is still the same: SH appears.

Few days ago I rewatched the ending theme of Addicted and there I noticed one scene with GH that wasn't included in the series at all (and it is not a kiss or intimate scene), so I think with these missing scenes included the playtime length will come around 18 eps worth long. (this of course only a speculation, we will see...hopefully soon) 

Also the tent scene is from the MV, it is not from the series. It also doesn't make much sense, just as you mentioned, that they would just time-jump and without any explanation starting S2 from Book 2. No one would understand what the richard simmons is going on. 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, palz4u said:

Wish CJD had an awesome amount of budget to spend on second season and could make something as grand as " Descendants of the sun".  Well its amazing to imagine ZZ as a pilot but such awesome effects, editing, songs, outdoor shootings need huge production houses and piles of money. 

All of my friends don't like the latter part of the novel(we are chinese).Because the latter part is far away from our life,such as fighter pilots, outdoor shootings, military maneuver and so on.

I think it is too difficult to make this scenes which will happen in army, a senstive topic in film and television production. And the cost of awesome effects is too expensive for web series which aim to low cost.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, thoron said:

Question: Why is Johnny's crotch area moving here (gyrating, thrusting)

Is it my computer? my imagination?? (lol) Or did you make this on purpose???

This is probably an insult to the designer but...he honestly looks like he's wearing something my Asian grandma wears to sleep in the summer...:sweatingbullets: Pink silk pajamas with flowers :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, yaoimazter78 said:

...am praying that he uses "those powerful legs" to more than "leg lock/leg choke" zhouzhou for "jiujitsu practice" ----imo he can use them to do sexier and more fan-gurl approved activities with zhouzhou^_~

I think you'll be happy to know that I actually started a piece two days ago, and here's part of the very rough (*cough* pun? *cough*) draft:

"Johnny threw me down onto the bed, getting between my legs and forcefully spreading them apart with his own…again. I inhaled sharply, not sure if I was dizzy due to sudden movements or from the sudden lack of oxygen in my lungs."

...:phew:

3 hours ago, mchansk07 said:

@guhai blast, thank you very much for this :wub:! i've never been able to get a clear shot of this before! this one is super clear! gotta save this pic for my (dirty) collection :phew:!!

I was able to get a clear shot because I watched it on a video editing program. Slows things downs to basically 1000th of a second. (Perks of being a videographer ;)) HAHAHA.

@alvinboi Thanks for the comparisons!

@Vijey Kun @andrewth Hey there, just a friendly reminder (to save the mods some trouble) to remove pictures/videos when quoting someone ^_^ Been noticing they're actually coming in here to clean up our (hot) mess of a thread recently.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, fdqb m said:

All of my friends don't like the latter part of the novel(we are chinese).Because the latter part is far away from our life,such as fighter pilots, outdoor shootings, military maneuver and so on.

I think it is too difficult to make this scenes which will happen in army, a senstive topic in film and television production. And the cost of awesome effects is too expensive for web series which aim to low cost

It was just wishful thinking of a longing heart on my part......

I really wish Addicted to be as good and a huge success as any other successful series we often come across. The army scenes and awesome outdoors from "Descendants of the sun" just made my heart sway and before I could reign my dream horses they were running wild, imagining ZZ as a pilot swooping down from an army aircraft to save the day. 

I know reality is way far from what I fantasize, but that is why you call it fantasizing....

No offense intended... My mind just goes down the drain and my heart often takes over... and often the best of me.. te he he:D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, guhai said:

This is probably an insult to the designer but...he honestly looks like he's wearing something my Asian grandma wears to sleep in the summer...:sweatingbullets: Pink silk pajamas with flowers :sweatingbullets:

I think you'll be happy to know that I actually started a piece two days ago, and here's part of the very rough (*cough* pun? *cough*) draft:

"Johnny threw me down onto the bed, getting between my legs and forcefully spreading them apart with his own…again. I inhaled sharply, not sure if I was dizzy due to sudden movements or from the sudden lack of oxygen in my lungs."

I was able to get a clear shot because I watched it on a video editing program. Slows things downs to basically 1000th of a second. (Perks of being a videographer ;)) HAHAHA.

@alvinboi Thanks for the comparisons!

@Vijey Kun @andrewth Hey there, just a friendly reminder (to save the mods some trouble) to remove pictures/videos when quoting someone ^_^ Been noticing they're actually coming in here to clean up our (hot) mess of a thread recently.

...ow wow...please post link as soon as it's done...I have a feeling that it's gonna be a really one hot read:P

• Like 4

4 hours ago, guhai said:

"Johnny threw me down onto the bed, getting between my legs and forcefully spreading them apart with his own…again."

Your granny got taste.. :P

Also, i know that signature GuHai move. Seen that in the BTS clip.. looking forward to that :P

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, mchansk07 said:

i just finished another summary, the continuation from the post in page 205

SPOILER!! +18 only (WARNING! contain 80% smutty & nothing much about story)

Hidden Content

QUESTION: i've been contemplating myself recently. i realised that most of my summaries contains smexy stuffs. i think i should focus more to the storyline while doing the summary, but the sex scenes just kept distracting me. what do you think, fellow addicts? should i skip the detail smuts & go straight to the story or keep the summary steamed? :) 

How can you not know us yet? The sex summaries are the most popular posts!

Seriously, though, for those of us who are unable to read the original novel - and knowing that we will NEVER see these scenes in any episode of the show - reading your summaries help fill in the gaps for us. I have understood both GH and BLY better because of their exchanges during the smuts. The scenes may be 'stimulating' but they are also informational into the characters. 

• Like 20