http://weibo.com/p/230444c190f4c41b591d143057c452fc29cf59

Xiaolong: 1..
*JY smiles to the cam*
Xiaolong: 1...2....3...
*Snaps a photo of JY*
JY: I..I'm going to hit you today!*laugh*
*JY imitates how xiaolong takes photo*: 1..1..1..2..3..Wait a while..

(2nd time taking photos)
Xiaolong: Is this cute? haha
JY: How on earth am I cute?
Xiaolong: No, just try to be cuter
JY: I can't be cute
Someone: Fans like it when you acts cute
Xiaolong: Fans think that you are very cute
JY: When did I ever act cute?

*Video skips to footage of JY "acting cute"*
JY: *dance* Why am I so cute? *dance*

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Whoops i didn't notice that, and i don't know cjd weibo, just only her manager :v

Lol i had to stop right at chapter sextoy while reading in class because my friend saw and asked me why it was rated age 21+ 

lol brace yourself XD and the extra chapters even more... >"<

32 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

Thanks. I'll try that. I prefer srt files instead of hard subs anyway. It's easier to change the video or the subs should the better one come out.

I am trying not to get engaged with topics not related to Addicted, GH-BLY or J-T, but since that sharing about freeware here may also help some fans to keep their YouTube videos of our fav couple, I am making an exception and share here.

Use Jdownloader. I have. I am able to download the video and its SRT.

1 hour ago, hellolive said:

@swong2330 It's my POV though, just about his personality and sexuality.
I found both his personality and sexuality a little bit odd, but I kinda confused how to explain.

You are right.But then y does he say he is straight and likes hot and sexy women? Why can't he be vague or evasive? Why does he have to be so extreme with his answer?

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, hellolive said:

IS THIS EVEN REAL??!!

Oh my GOOOODD. I'm speechless!
Y'all now could imagine how that majestic thing is like, I mean you just can see it on this real JY body.

Hide contents

I DO HAVE SUSPICION about this picture.
Something weird on THIS. Why he posted these creatures, though?!
My mind just suddenly going on wrong direction, I can't explain.

It's obvious... LOL

anyway some of the comments wrote "now we know why he kept on saying that he likes western feature.." :phew:

Some answers from today's 偶扑 interview:

Zhouzhou says because Chai teacher is very detailed in describing the intimate scenes in the novel, while reading, he mind would have the imageries of what's happening XD

Zhouzhou says when he was young,his grandma brought him up.so she would occasionally teach Zhouzhou her skills like frying rice,making dumplings and knitting.Interviewer asked if he was willing to learn as a kid and Zhouzhou replied he was very curious and find everything fun.His red scarf is with his grandma now and he originally intended for her to patch up the 3 holes.

Zhouzhou answers that he does watch quite a lot of animes. Recently, he is watching Ajin (me too!) and he finds it pretty interesting.Interviewer asked if he thinks he is similar to any anime/cartoon characters and he answers Jerry from Tom and Jerry.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, samscheetah said:

Lol was Johnny jealous? 

Yesterday jy and zz had a photoshoot time for Esquire and they laughed at and talk to each other, jy taught zz how to pose. But suddently there was a man appearing and having close touch to zz, edit his suit, and thus made jy STARE at him AA LOOOTTT. And look at jy face, he's like serious, and after that he kept that serious face :v

Well, it's either jealousy or murderous intent, LOL. Eyes could not lie and Johnny's eyes were not friendly at those pics.

Those photos of Zhouzhou! Aaargh! He's so cute/handsome! How come he's not taken already? Are people around him (you know, friends, acquitances before he's famous) impervious by his charm? Impossible!

Are these photos new? I guess he had different work than Johnny today then? Oh well.... :( 

On why CJD introduced Zhouzhou to other drama, I think that is what CJD should do now. Financially speaking, he is under her management, right, so whenever he got a project, she got paid?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryokise said:

http://weibo.com/p/230444c190f4c41b591d143057c452fc29cf59

Xiaolong: 1..
*JY smiles to the cam*
Xiaolong: 1...2....3...
*Snaps a photo of JY*
JY: I..I'm going to hit you today!*laugh*
*JY imitates how xiaolong takes photo*: 1..1..1..2..3..Wait a while..

(2nd time taking photos)
Xiaolong: Is this cute? haha
JY: How on earth am I cute?
Xiaolong: No, just try to be cuter
JY: I can't be cute
Someone: Fans like it when you acts cute
Xiaolong: Fans think that you are very cute
JY: When did I ever act cute?

*Video skips to footage of JY "acting cute"*
JY: *dance* Why am I so cute? *dance*

So. Very. Cute. Gosh. JY got so shocked when the person said fan thinks that JY acts cute. That reaction and the footage of JY acting cute for the camera is so cute. <3<3

• Like 4

Final page of the Easy magazine interview is done ^^ This time featuring Johnny!
First page (interview with Zhouzhou and Johnny) can be found here
Second page (interview with Zhouzhou) can be found here

Spoiler

[square brackets are the things that I added, regular brackets () were already in the interview]

Summary of the blurb prior to the interview: JY arrived at the studio before ZZ that day. JY politely greeted the staff members then went to the side to quietly play on his phone while waiting for ZZ. Although Gu Hai has a strong personality, the feeling that JY gave the staff members was that he's very easy-going. They also thought that JY's voice is the type that would make people's hearts start beating quickly, and that he would probably be good at hitting on girls. Because he worked as a model before, each movement and pose in front of the camera was very professional. The deepest impression of JY that the interviewer had was that JY is a narcissistic boy.

Q: In this show you played the role of GH who is from a military family. This character's personality is quite strong. In reality, are you also like this?
JY: I'm the type who doesn't get angry easily, but my personality is still pretty strong.

Q: GH sits in the last row of the classroom, when you were a student, where did you like to sit?
JY: When I was in school, I started off by sitting in the last row, later on I've sat right next to the podium, even later on there was no place for me in the classroom anymore. (laugh)

Q: In the show, you and BLY started off as disliking each other to having a crush on each other. In your opinion, what part of BLY attracted GH the most?
JY: At first GH was attracted to BLY's penmanship. Later, he noticed BLY's charisma. BLY is a very strong person.

Q: You're a jujitsu master, during the training process, what was the most difficult part?
JY: Training was always very hard, each move needed to be done thousands of times.

Q: As an athlete, what do you do to stay in shape?
JY: I try to train and work out for 3 hours everyday.

Q: You trained your body very well, in the drama there were scenes where you take off your clothes. Were you embarrassed during filming?
JY: It was okay because I was already a model beforehand, I often had to take off my clothes. So during the filming process, I wasn't particularly embarrassed.

Q: You have the standard model body, in terms of clothing and fashion, do you have your own style?
JY: During springtime, I really like wearing t-shirts with jeans, it feels very comfortable.

Q: Apparently you've been having trouble sleeping lately, have you found any methods to relieve your insomnia?
JY: I saw some methods that fans have recommended, but after trying them out I didn't really find them to be that helpful.

Q: You can also handle your alcohol well right? How much can you drink?
JY: I'm a good drinker, but I can't drink too much. If I get drunk, I might suddenly erupt in sadness.

Q: When you were on the show "Queen/我是大美人", you were ridiculed by Teacher He [he's one of the host of the show] for being "hard to talk to". When you're with friends, are you also this frank?
JY: Yes, Teacher He always ridiculed me for being hard to talk to. (laugh) When I talk to my friends, I'm also quite straightforward. I even reflected on this problem afterwards. I noticed when other people go on TV shows and the host tells a joke, they can keep the conversation going. But when Teacher He told me a joke, I just answered with one or two words, I can pretty much answer in less than five words.

Q: Do you really like foreign girls? Fans all say that you have a nice "mysterious smile", what do you think is your "secret weapon" for attracting girls? [I think "foreign" can be read as "Western" as well]
J: Yes, I really do like foreign girls, there are many foreign models who are my type, although I can't pronounce their names. I'm not sure what part of me attracts the ladies, but it seems like they all have a good impression of me.

Q: What was your reaction when your fans gave you the nickname "whale"? Are there any other nicknames that are more exaggerated than this one?
JY: My friends used to call me this too, so I think this nickname is quite familiar. I've also been called "Arowana/金龙鱼/Huang Long Yu". [it's another type of fish]

Q: You were born in the year of the monkey, so when you were younger, were you a naughty little kid?
JY: I was quite a naughty child. When I was in elementary school, I took clarinet lessons. Sometimes I would use going to these lessons as an excuse, slip out [of the house] to play, and when my mother found out, I would sometimes get hit. However, my mother never really hit me [that much], that all happened when I was really small.

Q: This year is the anniversary for your Chinese zodiac, did you buy yourself a present? [people sometimes/often(?) buy presents when it's their zodiac animal's year (aka every 12 years), and this year it's back to the year of the monkey]
JY: I haven't gotten myself a present just yet, but if someone gave me a gift, I will definitely be very happy. (laugh)

Q: As a Sagittarius, do you think you're quite fickle?
JY: Not really, I really don't think I'm a very fickle person.

Q: Your Weibo gives off an "artistic young person" feel, it seems like you're a boy who really knows how to take pictures and live life to the fullest.
JY: I quite like photography, I've always wanted to find a person I love and travel around the world with them.

Q: As a pure Northeastern Chinese fellow, are you the typical "male chauvinist"? [stereotype that all men from NE China are the man of the house (I think)]
JY: I think that deep within me, I am a bit of a male chauvinist, but because I've lived in Shanghai for so many years, I've probably already assimilated to a certain extent. [another stereotype that men from Shanghai are good husbands]

Q: Can you recommend some fun things to do and good food to eat in Dandong? [JY's hometown?] 
JY: In the winter, we always go skiing. In the summer, this city's climate is quite comfortable. The seafood is also really good, there's a lot of seafood here that you can't eat anywhere else.

Translating these interviews was a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to the onslaught of March/April magazines... ^^;

• Like 18

Okay, it's time for #YuZhouConspiracy again! This time's conspiracy is courtesy of maddeningrush from another forum.

We have quite a lot of people here who understand spoken Chinese, right? So, please help with this ;) 

----------

I have been playing ZhouZhou's Dust on repeat XD and I think I have found something crazy.

Spoiler

In the song's last stanza, 

at around time 3:33

Should I understand true love, it is only because of you
我明白世间的真爱,只因你一个人存在
Wo Ming Bai Shi Jian De Zen Ai, Zhi Yin Ni Yi Ge Ren ZHun Zai

And I will bear both your pain and your joy
受伤,释怀之后全都有我承担
Shou Shang, Qing Huai Zhi Hou Wan Quan Dou You Wo Chen Dan

Though I am only dust, I shall hold dear that love
我只是一粒尘埃,渺小却守护我的
Wo Zhi Shi Yi Ke Chen Ai, Miao Xiao Que Shou Hu Wo De Ai

Then only maybe someday I can share with you my warmth
或许有一天我能给你温暖
Huo Xu You Yi Tien Wo Nen Gei Ni Wen Nuan

ZhouZhou pronounced 爱(Ai) as 海(Hai) ?!?!?!?! As in 顾海?!?!?! He pronounced 爱(Ai) very clearly for other parts.

"Although I am only dust, I shall hold dear/protect my 海~"

----------

What do you think? Personally, I also found that last part's Ai is rather heavily accented (I could heard it as "Hai"). But being totally illiterate in Chinese, I could not agree/disagree with this suspicion as much as I want to agree! XD

• Like 8