55 minutes ago, BLFANS said:

that Wterboy thai , we need download before 12.3.2016 , owner will delete it in 3days

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0u9YYbfKDQnDheHHWQeA

Here you can find the subbed parts of Waterboyy, it's not completed yet though.

And Hi everyone. I'm lurking for couple days now, mainly reading everything from 1st page to last (finally finished).

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3r0u9YYbfKDQnDheHHWQeA

Here you can find the subbed parts of Waterboyy, it's not completed yet though.

And Hi everyone. I'm lurking for couple days now, mainly reading everything from 1st page to last (finally finished).

I want to watch it but didnt get links...tnx...but there are only 3 parts..

14 hours ago, samscheetah said:

I'm right now at chap 192, almost near the end of volume 1 :bawling:

I almost finish the novel.. You'll be fine with the second volumn not to mention dramatically nosebleed and losing consciousness XD

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Yes, that's why I said it's not completed yet. Is it more convenient if I post each parts directly instead of the channel? They started to upload the parts since about 12 hours ago, so I think it'll be done today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mym999 said:

My post of recommendations had a complete eng sub, there are some spelling/grammer errors but it's pretty good, but the uploader says they're removing it in 3 days. Here it is again.

Spoiler

Anyone else really want to re-watch Counterattack after those awesome pics? In the back of my mind I'm thinking that I have no doubts they're totally up for a Counterattack season 2. I wish someone would translate the uncut version of season 1.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, samscheetah said:

you guys could check the interview between CJD and Tensen video here since that is from baidu so some ppl found it hard to download and upload 

(To mod: I can't delete this Facebook video link using mobile phone.)

FLAWLESS YOHOBOY 

Thanks for the video. I guess this is the same interview as the article that someone posted earlier. In the very last question, the interview said that [CJD-related studio names] are written on their weibo profile and so the interviewer asked about her plans for JY & WZ. CJD said that she will have extensive collaboration with the actors in the future, including actors' activities and production.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

Eng subbed Waterboy in full (available for a few more days only)

Oh, I didn't know that. Last I checked, I don't see the CC button there so I assumed it won't have subtitles. Anyone know how to get the subtitles for download? I already got the movie 2 weeks ago without subs.

38 minutes ago, hellolive said:

IS THIS EVEN REAL??!!

Oh my GOOOODD. I'm speechless!
Y'all now could imagine how that majestic thing is like, I mean you just can see it on this real JY body.

Reveal hidden contents

I DO HAVE SUSPICION about this picture.
Something weird on THIS. Why he posted these creatures, though?!
My mind just suddenly going on wrong direction, I can't explain.

After I woke up, I started to think the same. Isn't it a thing you took pictures on dating sites or sumthing? nyahahaha... my curiousity level suddenly rose. hahahaha

17 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Thanks for the video. I guess this is the same interview as the article that someone posted earlier. In the very last question, the interview said that [CJD-related studio names] are written on their weibo profile and so the interviewer asked about her plans for JY & WZ. CJD said that she will have extensive collaboration with the actors in the future, including actors' activities and production.

Whoops i didn't notice that, and i don't know cjd weibo, just only her manager :v

28 minutes ago, Tram Dinh said:

I almost finish the novel.. You'll be fine with the second volumn not to mention dramatically nosebleed and losing consciousness XD

Lol i had to stop right at chapter sextoy while reading in class because my friend saw and asked me why it was rated age 21+ 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

Oh, I didn't know that. Last I checked, I don't see the CC button there so I assumed it won't have subtitles. Anyone know how to get the subtitles for download? I already got the movie 2 weeks ago without subs.

17 minutes ago, Ariodante said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Eng subbed Waterboy in full (available for a few more days only)

20 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

Yes, that's why I said it's not completed yet. Is it more convenient if I post each parts directly instead of the channel? They started to upload the parts since about 12 hours ago, so I think it'll be done today.

26 minutes ago, mym999 said:

here download link : https://openload.co/f/InXIWxQqJ7g/

6 minutes ago, Andre Giovanni said:

There are some programs that'll give you the option to download the subs too. I use 4K video downloader when I do, but it doesn't give hard subs, but rather the video and the srt file. My computer deletes srt files after about a week (I can't figure out why) so I immediately use another program to create the hard subs. On the upside you can open the srt in notepad and fix the spelling/grammer if you want to. I'll do that with shorter files, I'm not that much a perfectionist that I'd do it with a movie this long.

23 minutes ago, megkf said:

Anyone else really want to re-watch Counterattack after those awesome pics? In the back of my mind I'm thinking that I have no doubts they're totally up for a Counterattack season 2. I wish someone would translate the uncut version of season 1.

Anyone is welcome to the Counterattack ship?

51 minutes ago, hellolive said:

Hide contents

I DO HAVE SUSPICION about this picture.
Something weird on THIS. Why he posted these creatures, though?!
My mind just suddenly going on wrong direction, I can't explain.

What are you suspicious about in this pic?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kakelet said:

@kakelet VERY GOOD TRANSLATION :w00t: Thank you so much

I wanna analyze comment on this. A little.

No need to brace yourselves, just my tiny bit opinion...

After warming up, ZZ started to relax and his slightly more goofy side started to show. In terms of the outfits chosen for the photoshoot, ZZ was against wearing the shorts at first because he's kind of self conscious about his leg hair but he tried it out anyway. The staff were impressed by his professionalism and cooperation.

I think he shouldn't hide it, that's okay to have lot hair on your legs, moreover if you're a man. hahaha.. but it's good that he was being professional do things that he actually against / hate to do, but actually he did it in a good way. See.. the result of the photoshoots, everyone loved it. (Eventhough people keep asking why he had more hair legs than JY  LOL)

Q: In this show you played BLY who is often "abused" by GH. Which scene gave you the greatest impression/was most memorable?
ZZ: The scene that was most memorable for me was the one where HJY and I were intimate for the first time, because our actions and emotions were quite intense.

Absolutely "most memorable" :wub: he's good answering this kinda question. Just naturally popped out like that.
BTW, WHICH FIRST TIME INTIMACY? When they first sleep together? Or when the first kiss on kidnapping scene? Or when that intimate scene that was a first "cut scene"?

Q: Its said that for the show, you knitted a scarf to give to HJY. Are you good with your hands?
ZZ: When I studied music, I played the guitar so I think I'm pretty good with my hands. When I was knitting, everything went pretty smoothly, but when I finished, I found 3 holes.

This question though. It drives me wild, I just keep thinking about far more things... It's just, dirty thoughts.
DON'T TRY TO GUESS ANYTHING. HA! If you understand, you'll keep on that in mind.

(Interviewer: Do you still remember HJY's reaction when you gave the scarf to him?) He was happy of course. (laugh)

Yo! It's a rhetorical question. Of course he's happy.
He was just showing his natural face that time. Can't you tell?!

Q:You graduated from an arts school, your dance skills are also pretty good. Do you have any bad memories of your school days?
ZZ: Everyday we had to stretch. In my memory, there's only the word "pain".

This 'pain' word is surely his favorite word. No offence.

Q: The show's two theme songs "Walk Slowly" and "海若有因" were written by you, can you share what inspired these two songs? [there's no official Eng name for 海若有因 yet right? >.>]
ZZ: The inspiration was something that just suddenly came. At that time I was reading the novel, then I started to try and understand BLY's state of mind. I finished writing these two songs in one day.

He really know the situation for those scene in the novel. I'm pretty surprised, he READ the novel. I thought someone said that they (ZZ and JY) didn't read the novel. Or is it just JY that didn't?
But I'm assuming ZZ really read that novel, because when the knitting BTS he asked JY "didn't you read the novel?". So maybe he had read it. But JY? Maybe he read that too, right?
Okay, IDK, I'm confused again. It's up yo them though about reading the novel or not. But, THEY BETTER HAVE READ THE NOVEL, please. Just imagine them imagining what GH-BLY actually had done a lot on that. :astonished:

Q: "海若有因" was sung by both you and HJY, can you rate his singing ability?
ZZ: Good! (Interviewer: Are there any other adjectives? During recording, did you give him any suggestions?) He sang pretty well. I let him freely express himself, not giving him any pressure, he expressed himself well.

So I just assume he didn't teach him that much to sing this song. Means, he didn't guide him, just go with the flow. But they sang this so well, according to my ear. It's because 'soulmate things', I guess.

Q: Men who can play instruments are usually pretty popular with the ladies right? Have you ever confessed to a girl you liked by writing her a song? 
ZZ: I'm alright. When I was in a band, there actually weren't any girls who thought "Wow, so handsome!" just because I knew how to play the guitar. I also never wrote a song for a girl before because the songs that I wrote back then were more rock and heavy metal, not really suitable for a confession. (laugh)

LISTEN TO THIS. He NEVER wrote for a girl, because it was ROCK and HEAVY METAL.
Just see what happens lately, he DID WRITE a ROMANTIC song, made by HIMSELF spontaneously right after read a novel, and that song was supposed to be SUNG TOGETHER with HUANG JING YU!
You gonna beat me for this sweet things??!! I'm just gonna die. :astonished:

Q: What type of girl you like? If you have a girlfriend, what kind of actions do you think a best boyfriend would do? ["best boyfriend" as in if there's a scale from bad boyfriend to best boyfriend, what sort of actions would the best boyfriend do to be that perfect?]
ZZ: (thinking for a few seconds) I don't really have a specific type of girl that I like, I think it's fine as long as the two people get along and have feelings for each other. I think there are a lot of small things in life that can show how good of a boyfriend you are, but the most important thing to have is still the ability to protect your girlfriend.

Yep, he already told that. He CANNOT specifically mention those kinda things, yet remember on NetEast interview, he COULD describe ideal-type-of-boy with in very detail.
He thinks "it's fine since easy to get along and have feelings" is just SAME as JY answer that time.

Q: Fans all like your big eyes and thick lips, which part of your body do you think is the most attractive?
ZZ: Perhaps everyone notices my eyes when they first look at me, but I still think my nose is pretty attractive.

Q: You nickname "Zhouzhou" is pretty cute, do you think you're the cute type of male?
Z: Not really. (laugh) In everyday life I'm kind of silly/stupid, there are a lot of people think I have a silly/stupid personality.

Q: You have more experience in acting than HJY. During filming, did you give him any suggestions?
ZZ: I haven't actually given him any suggestions. HJY is pretty smart, there are some things that he gets in one go.

I KNOW. WE KNOW.

Q: As a Libra, do you feel indecisive easily?
ZZ: Yes. When I'm shopping, I'll have a hard time choosing [what to buy], or when I'm making decisions. But once I make a decision, I won't change it.

This is exactly me. And I'm a Libra. And my birthday just 1 day before ZZ's. Hahaha. No offence, guys :P

Thanks for reading :wub:

@swong2330 It's my POV though, just about his personality and sexuality.
I found both his personality and sexuality a little bit odd, but I kinda confused how to explain.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, megkf said:

There are some programs that'll give you the option to download the subs too. I use 4K video downloader when I do, but it doesn't give hard subs, but rather the video and the srt file. My computer deletes srt files after about a week (I can't figure out why) so I immediately use another program to create the hard subs. On the upside you can open the srt in notepad and fix the spelling/grammer if you want to. I'll do that with shorter files, I'm not that much a perfectionist that I'd do it with a movie this long.

Thanks. I'll try that. I prefer srt files instead of hard subs anyway. It's easier to change the video or the subs should the better one come out.

• Like 1

Lol was Johnny jealous? 

Yesterday jy and zz had a photoshoot time for Esquire and they laughed at and talk to each other, jy taught zz how to pose. But suddently there was a man appearing and having close touch to zz, edit his suit, and thus made jy STARE at him AA LOOOTTT. And look at jy face, he's like serious, and after that he kept that serious face :v

• Like 11

11 hours ago, samscheetah said:

Lol was Johnny jealous? 

Yesterday jy and zz had a photoshoot time for Esquire and they laughed at and talk to each other, jy taught zz how to pose. But suddently there was a man appearing and having close touch to zz, edit his suit, and thus made jy STARE at him AA LOOOTTT. And look at jy face, he's like serious, and after that he kept that serious face :v

hahahaha maybe that man made it on purpose. Hahahaha i can imagine that man doin that to make Yu Yu jealous. Hahaha