3 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Qing's weibo update:

Wang Qing: If there's any danger happen, I will be the first one who will be the shield, standing in front of Feng Jianyu

Dayu's weibo update

Dayu: I probably can't assure you about your safety but I hope this present that I give you can assure your safety / keep your safe.

What does this mean? What do these protecting each other updates mean? please tell me. Please, please, please. #FangirlingSoHard

that means love

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

Same here. I've been reading the translated chapter or summary with Johnny and Zhouzhou in my head, then suddenly they changed new actors in season 2, I think I will have a hard time accepting. I rather they don't have season 2 at all... And produced English translated novel (since they produced the Chinese physical novel - been wondering why the book is not banned...)

HI @skeletonworks :lol:  Exactly! I don't think new actors can portray the same energy and chemistry like WZ and JY. They've built such a good rapport on and offscreen, it's hard to imagine other actors taking their roles. Lets hope they remain dedicated to this series!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Qing's weibo update:

Wang Qing: If there's any danger happen, I will be the first one who will be the shield, standing in front of Feng Jianyu

Dayu's weibo update

Dayu: I probably can't assure you about your safety but I hope this present that I give you can assure your safety / keep your safe.

What does this mean? What do these protecting each other updates mean? please tell me. Please, please, please. #FangirlingSoHard

Hehehhehehe are we crossposting now...

anyways Dayu (dressed in a cute monkey costume)gave like a protection charm to Baba last night as his birthday present.

Dayu can't be with Baba all the time since they each have other commitments but he's hoping that the charm will keep his hubby safe I guess.

In response Baba said that he will make sure that he will be there to protect FJY when he's in danger...just like he always does hahahhaha

Doesn't this remind you of our Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin?^_^^_^

• Like 5

So many posts while I was at work! I read them via e-mail throughout the day and want to post about so many thing...

All these posts about even if they're straight they can be gay for each other made me think of Cary Grant. Man had 5 failed marriages, but most people think he was in a gay relationship with Randolph Scott. They lived together for 11 years. Which made me think of Rock Hudson, a gay man who married a woman so he could keep his career. That made me think of this movie, Straight Jacket (trailer in spoiler). I only watched it once years ago but it's pretty funny, if over the top.  

Spoiler

People were asking for recommendations:

My older posts with recommendations:

Japanese BL Movies

A couple more Japanese BL movies and a Thai one

Chinese Independent/student Bl movie/shorts

A couple Korean BL movies.

Some new recommendations:

These are Japanese specials I guess. It's episodes 3 & 4 of Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai shimasu. 

Spoiler

Not the best acting, a lot of things made me giggle but I loved it just the same. Episode 3 is about 2 boys in the drama club(?) at school and the other is about best friends on Valentine's Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iU1FDvlLWk <- I don't know why it won't load like youtube clips normally do... This is episode 3

New Thai movie: The Waterboyy

Spoiler

Guys on a swim team. 

Edit: Changed the link for Waterboyy since the link I used before is gone.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

Hehehhehehe are we crossposting now...

anyways Dayu (dressed in a cute monkey costume)gave like a protection charm to Baba last night as his birthday present.

Dayu can't be with Baba all the time since they each have other commitments but he's hoping that the charm will keep his hubby safe I guess.

In response Baba said that he will make sure that he will be there to protect FJY when he's in danger...just like he always does hahahhaha

Doesn't this remind you of our Gu Hai and Bai Lou Yin?^_^^_^

Thank you. I will use this info in the other thread. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samscheetah said:

About addicted cast: I just hope if the actors love the dramas when they were acting, they stilll can schedule for it, one mpre big main reason is that drama makes them famous. 

Hey Sam, I agree with you. Personally, we have to see the real reason why they are not continuing. If it is a reason that they are not able to control (law, regulation, copyright sold etc), then it is not fair to blame them.

But if it is due to them thinking that they are too famous and too important now to come back to the series that make them famous, then I ask all fans to join me and boycott their personal products and solo projects. They have to be told that they cannot simply ignore us.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, megkf said:

So many posts while I was at work! I read them via e-mail throughout the day and want to post about so many thing...

All these posts about even if they're straight they can be gay for each other made me think of Cary Grant. Man had 5 failed marriages, but most people think he was in a gay relationship with Randolph Scott. They lived together for 11 years. Which made me think of Rock Hudson, a gay man who married a woman so he could keep his career. That made me think of this movie, Straight Jacket (trailer in spoiler). I only watched it once years ago but it's pretty funny, if over the top.  

Reveal hidden contents

People were asking for recommendations:

My older posts with recommendations:

Japanese BL Movies

A couple more Japanese BL movies and a Thai one

Chinese Independent/student Bl movie/shorts

A couple Korean BL movies.

Some new recommendations:

These are Japanese specials I guess. It's episodes 3 & 4 of Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai shimasu. 

Reveal hidden contents

Not the best acting, a lot of things made me giggle but I loved it just the same. Episode 3 is about 2 boys in the drama club(?) at school and the other is about best friends on Valentine's Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iU1FDvlLWk <- I don't know why it won't load like youtube clips normally do... This is episode 3

New Thai movie: The Waterboyy

Hide contents

Guys on a swim team. Watch while you can, the poster said they're not going to keep it up.

that Wterboy thai , we need download before 12.3.2016 , owner will delete it in 3days

7 hours ago, Lester Gordula said:
I just read this from their Facebook Account. I can't accept this. No more Huang Jungyin and Zhou Zhou!! TT__TT :(:(:( 

Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧
9 mins · 

[NEWS] 20160309 Network Drama Weibo Update 
‪#‎NetworkDramaBlog‬ [Chai Jidan confirmed <Addicted> sequel for this year, and the news about original casts] Yesterday, ‪#‎AddictedWebSeries‬author/screenwriter Chai Jidan announced that "Addicted" second season will be filmed this year. Regarding the actors, it might not the same cast. Chai Jidan said it depends on the actors' activities, since @Johnny and @Wei Zhou have many activities scheduled now; there are some other works need to be determined, we can only try to have the same cast.

Rough trans: Neko 
So news is: There are chances that a whole new cast for season 2. But for sure season 2 is to be filmed this year. So...I will go back to subbing and translating the novel now. ^^

CJD did NOT say that JY & WZ will not be in Season 2. She is stating the fact that both of them have or might be having new projects in the near future perhaps. For instance, she has accompanied WZ to an audition for a historical Chinese drama. Both actors also had or will be having appointments with different magazines and shows such as 快樂大本營 (?). So, at the point of the interview with CJD, she thinks that the cast for Season 2 depends on the actors' schedule. This situation could still change if, say, CJD is able to reach a deal with the actors. She wants to see JY & WZ in Season 2 too. Hope this clears things up for everyone. :)

56 minutes ago, thoron said:

For @gayyoxx and @alvinboi..

Hide contents

Yeeeeeaaaahh!!!! I am starting to get tired of Marvel movies but this!!! *take my money already* ^^

Also, the pic of Johnny in his blue briefs... *hide behind my paws*

• Like 12

14 hours ago, swong2330 said:

You guys are always welcome in the QingYu ship. Did you guys see Qingge's Birthday pics from yesterday/today? Guess who the big surprise was? Jian Yu. It was as if they never even stopped. There love is still so real and palpable. Here are some pics:

Sorry for posting all these images here. But, I thought they might cheer you guys up. And, I just can't even stop fangirling. I am fangirling for last 15 minutes since I saw these pics. Ahh, #satisfaction.

Also, it is funny that Qing is almost revolting against the Chinese government decision by making Dayu the highlight of his birthday. He really loves him, huh?

Also (sorry, not done yet), Dayu and Qing exchanged some cryptic messages on weibo about protecting each other forever and stuff. Aaaaaah. I can't even. My ship has sailed, sailed so hard.

P.S. sorry for posting it here. too excited right now.

And Baba just released a single entitled Demo

It's like saying a big efffing you to everyone...even the authorities I guess...who try to limit him and what he believes in.

• Like 2

Guys, this tweet. Aaahh.

7 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

CJD did NOT say that JY & WZ will not be in Season 2. She is stating the fact that both of them have or might be having new projects in the near future perhaps. For instance, she has accompanied WZ to an audition for a historical Chinese drama. Both actors also had or will be having appointments with different magazines and shows such as 快樂大本營 (?). So, at the point of the interview with CJD, she thinks that the cast for Season 2 depends on the actors' schedule. This situation could still change if, say, CJD is able to reach a deal with the actors. She wants to see JY & WZ in Season 2 too. Hope this clears things up for everyone. :)

Yeeeeeaaaahh!!!! I am starting to get tired of Marvel movies but this!!! *take my money already* ^^

Also, the pic of Johnny in his blue briefs... *hide behind my paws*

The only thing I got from the post above is that why the heck CJD was accompanying WZ to another audition? Even if she did, why would she let that fact out? Does she want all the fans to hate her?

#IAmAHorriblePerson #OverAnalysing

• Like 3

13 hours ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, this tweet. Aaahh.

The only thing I got from the post above is that why the heck CJD was accompanying WZ to another audition? Even if she did, why would she let that fact out? Does she want all the fans to hate her?

CdPI9zEUkAAmBuc.jpg

This picture is too sweet...omg, its giving me cavities ahaha

• Like 7

2 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I, for one, will not watch the 2nd season of Heroin if they changed any of the cast...

Hey Skeleton, what if this is not the doing of Addicted production team? I mean, what if this is because Johnny and Timmy forget to be grateful to us?

We should boycott Johnny and Timmy, if there is any truth to my second line. 

25 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

Guys, this tweet. Aaahh.

She didn't 'let that fact out' like doing a show for papparrazzi to take photo of her together with WZ on purpose. Well, perhaps she got news of the audition and introduced it to WZ. She brought him there in order to be the bridge between him and the audition crew. That's it. Besides, isn't it a good thing that WZ got another audition and expanded his acting career? #stopoveranalysing #jumpbackontoYuZhouship ^^

• Like 3

Just now, Tin Le said:

JY really is born to be GH. Hope guys don't die of blood loss :wub:

Hidden Content

IS THIS EVEN REAL??!!

Oh my GOOOODD. I'm speechless!
Y'all now could imagine how that majestic thing is like, I mean you just can see it on this real JY body.

Spoiler
Just now, hetisc said:

Not sure if this has been posted before, but from Johnny's instagram:

xXet3Cw.png

I DO HAVE SUSPICION about this picture.
Something weird on THIS. Why he posted these creatures, though?!
My mind just suddenly going on wrong direction, I can't explain.

• Like 6