Thank you so much, guys, @1blankstare @jingyuzhou @gesseki for filling me in about all the things I have missed out.I feel embarrassed for asking so many questions but people here are so kind and help me out so often! I'm reading all the posts from page 1 to catch up, but my full-time work and studies keep me away from my YuZhou cookie jar!!:tears:

Okay, so, um...here's my two cents about 5MilesLove-

Spoiler

My thoughts echo 1blankstare's second theory, that the managerial teams of both of the boys operate the account. Here is my reason-

"When you eliminate the impossible"

In my opinion, the impossibles are:

YuZhou managing it themselves. First of all, they wouldn't have so much spare time to post about themselves in such a wonderfully organized and cryptic manner. Secondly, it would be highly dangerous for them to maintain such an account depicting their love for each other as there is always a chance of getting busted. And lastly, there is always the risk of losing the objective view. It's practically asking for all kinds of trouble. So, nope, I don't think it's YuZhou themselves. 

A fan or fans, no matter how wealthy they are won't be able to be so insanely informative and methodical without any inside help. I admit that I haven't seen that much of 5ML post as the older fans have had, but whatever I got I can tell that they have access to some data which would have been impossible for a mere fan to get. So, nope, not a fan with fat bank balance either.

"Whatever remains"-

That leaves us with the options of the staff members of both the boys and CJD.

"However improbable"-

One can argue that it's highly unlikely for the PR or Managerial team of a celebrity to involve in such activities. But trust me, it is not a stretch of my imagination. Someone coming from a fandom where everything is cryptic and where the show creators themselves drop clue bombs every now and then to keep us busy, and where there is actually a crew member who feeds us information, I can attest to this. It is, in fact, quite believable once you take into consideration the probability of our boys being in a secret relationship. If they are together, then, it is obvious for all their team members to find ways to deliver the facts in coded messages to the people who support them as a couple. Fan service? A big no. With government's eye still zeroing on them, they wouldn't have taken such risks only to satisfy and bait fans. 

now CJD:  if she's the one behind 5ML, she would have to spend quite a great deal of time and effort to keep a tab of every little detail about the boys and connect the dots constantly. Don't you think that a lot of work for a full-time writer? And for what reason? YuZhou is not HaiYin; she doesn't need to keep the story going as there are already thousands of fans all over the world who are going gaga about Shanyin, the novel. So, no, I don't think she's doing it all by herself.

"Must be the truth."

In conclusion, the truth that derives from all the above deducing is that it's a combined effort of the Team YuZhou with possible collaboration of CJD and some other influential supporters within the industry.

It's just my opinion, not a battle cry meant for those who doesn't share my point of view. Hehe.

Credits- The quote is from the original Sherlock Holmes, written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Some of you might have heard Spock saying this. 

P.S. I'm eager to listen to whoever care to share their thoughts or criticise mine. Thanks, if you are still reading my rants. 

OMG, the vids....! It's it a marvellous sight to watch our boys grabbing, groping and humping each other?! I sound so pervy, lol!!!!:w00t: But, they are sooooooo damn touchy feely!! *fluff overload*

@gesseki thanks love, for suggesting the vid. I have seen the snippets of some of the clips but not a compiled and subbed version like this. Thank you! And @ryokise is a prized gem of this fandom! I absolutely love their videos. I love to watch our boys silent reaction to each other, especially of JY's, as he's more emotional. His face is an open book, reflecting whatever he feels at the moment. He wears his heart on his sleeves. Despite being the younger one, ZZ is more composed emotionally, but JY.....he is like a kid. Awww, I love them so much!! 

I was so shocked hearing that gecinee was reported!!! What the DUCK!!!!God, I'm so, so very pissed off!! Whoever did this, whoever reported gecinee, I just wanna say one thing to them, Karma is really a richard simmons, just wait and watch how it comes back to bite your head off. 

And lastly (I promise it's the last), what's about 23, @jingyuzhou? I'm still an ignorant fool.:sweatingbullets:

All right, all right, I'm going, signing off, flying away, disappearing into thin air. I promise.:phew:

Abbie

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, jingyuzhou said:

@abhishikta guhai school bag has 23 on it. zz long sleeve black shirt also has it. just the number really XD 

no problem, just speak out all your views, it's fun reading :D

Oh, wow, that's a nice coincidence (?)! Actually, as far I have seen the theories or evidence, numbers play a vital part in YuZhou, like number 6, or 2, or 8 ( all of which I still haven't been able to unravel yet; still trying to find though), I thought maybe 23 held a special part, too! Thanks so much for letting me know and being supportive. Much love. :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, abhishikta said:

Hey @bearology, in ZZ's Shanghai to Beijing 201216 pic, in the first one, doesn't JY has a very similar LV bag? the one with a lion motif at one side? Or is ZZ using this one for long? Thanks for all the pics. Love the photomanip especially! :love:

Yes, they actually have very similar LV bag. JY has one without that lion one too, I mentioned it in my wardrobe post before, Sorry can't remember which part, either part 1 or 3 :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, jingyuzhou said:

@abhishikta guhai school bag has 23 on it. zz long sleeve black shirt also has it. just the number really XD 

no problem, just speak out all your views, it's fun reading :D

Actually, ZZ's photoshoot in Japan for his Light album, he also used a package with no 23 on it. JY during Hello Goddess, I think it was the MC's phone, but JY was holding it and it has no 23 on it too

1 hour ago, jingyuzhou said:

Has ChenMan worked with johnny before? if so, wow, another connection i just knew now (although not much)

Are you referring to ChenMan liked JY's post? As far as I know, I don't think JY has met or worked with ChenMan before. ChenMan is the director of ZZ's Light documentary and photographer for ZZ recent photoshoot in Japan so......my delulu -> FaceTime-ing...."Who are you talking to?" "Oh this is my handsome BF" "Hallo, I'm Huang Jingyu" :phew:

@abhishikta about 2 and 6, there was a nice coincidence. JY's mic during YAYA planet concert had no 6 (or 2?) written underneath the mic and ZZ's mic for H&M event had no 2 (or 6? :sweatingbullets:) written underneath it. Simply coincidence, FATE! It was posted hundred pages ago :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, bearology said:

5MilesLove weibo update

Take a shot 
Chase the sun 
Find the beautiful
We will glow in the dark turning dust to gold
And we’ll dream it possible possible
@Johnny黄景瑜

lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif 

Hide contents

新浪时尚 weibo update.

JY's photoshoot for Dior Homme

Omg!!! So handsome!!!!! lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif lovea_org.gif 

Hide contents

JingYu looks like he has never aged. OMG I need his complexion. (What I really need is to stop dreaming xD)

Anyway, hi everyone. I was reading soompi (including Addicted!!) and thought that I should drop by to say hi. It's been quite a while. Looks like everyone (old and new) here still love Addicted a lot, even those who lurk (including me xD). By the way, I am "alvinboi"; the one who wrote super lengthy novel-series comparisons. (I am still thinking of a permanent nick... Don't mind me. xD)

Oh I also want to wish everyone here, have a very happy holiday with family and friends and an early happy new year in 2017! ^^

• Like 24

@kyrie777 IIRC, that BTS is the HepB scene, where GH 'forces' BLY into mutual masturbation. The comment made in the BTS is in regards to the 'force' aspect more than non-consensual sexual penetration.

If the series had been able to continue, because of censoring, that portion of the story would most likely have had to be re-written to take out the aspect of the rape. It would be very, very unlikely they would have been able to film anything for it. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, kyrie777 said:

Excuse me, but we haven't seen the rape scene, have we??? Does this mean that they have shot way ahead?

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_3457_zpsajoxpxgs.jpeg

What he's talking about here is the scene after BLY thinks he has hepatitis and is sleeping over at GH's place. The way it was filmed, GH didn't really care that BLY actually said no and fighted him. He did what he wanted anyway. So, definitely a kind of rape (even though we know, that BLY was protesting against his inner wishes - but that doesn't matter in the context of rape. He still said no). 

As far as we know, there's nothing filmed beyond what we've seen. Even though we have speculated of course! Since CJD said something cryptic about wanting to have filmed the car crash scene if she knew this was the end... And the car crash is so far ahead in the story from season 1 that it doesn't make much sense.

But probably, there is nothing more filmed. :tears:

• Like 19

Hey guuuuuuys, 

HELP ME! I'm back reading this thread from the first to get me filled in with all the bits I've missed out and I'm only on page 37 cutrently.:tears: I'm trying to get a skeletal image of the original novel for months now and gobbling up anything and everything I can find on second part of the novel. Thanks to some amazing people on this forum, I have a rough sketch now but what I'm dying to know is how did they first meet after 8years? What made Gu Hai chase after Yin Zi again? And why Yin Zi went missing (for which Gu Hai lit YinZi's way back home)? Has anyone read that far? Care to share, pretty please???

I'm on the verge of fangirl breakdown, as Sherlock S4 will be aired just day after tomorrow, and I'm suffering from YuZhou sugar withdrawl. I can't take the pressure anymore. My head is spliting up. :bawling:

Abbie

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

I have a rough sketch now but what I'm dying to know is how did they first meet after 8years? What made Gu Hai chase after Yin Zi again? And why Yin Zi went missing (for which Gu Hai lit YinZi's way back home)? Has anyone read that far? Care to share, pretty please???

Abbie

Quoting myself from pg1287:

On 8/15/2016 at 1:39 AM, fingersandpaws said:

Currently there’s no complete translation of Book 2. I suggest you look up relevant bits of translations from the first page of the forum based on this summarised timeline of events.

However, I did do a partial translation of Book 2 chapter 2 and a complete translation of chapter 3 (GH and BLY’s first meeting after 8 years). If you read through the chapters after this, you can find summarised events of what happened between GH and BLY alongside YM and YQ’s story.

FYI thanks to abumie12 (TimmyJh12), The Story Of Meng Qi Qi (YM and YQ) has been uploaded onto wattpad now. https://www.wattpad.com/story/93989206-the-story-of-meng-qi-qi-addicted

• Like 16

48 minutes ago, abhishikta said:

I have a rough sketch now but what I'm dying to know is how did they first meet after 8years? What made Gu Hai chase after Yin Zi again? And why Yin Zi went missing (for which Gu Hai lit YinZi's way back home)? Has anyone read that far? Care to share, pretty please???

@akbhishikta If i remember correctly after 8 years yin zi visited yang meng (now as policeman) while gu hai and his secretary yan yajing went to the police station to complain something that's how they met after 8 years.

Edited by tazmania
  • Like 6

@fingersandpaws 

I could kiss you right now!!! As soon as I saw the post I hurried to the link and read their reunion chapter like a true addict and....it felt like my heart would burst out!!! I could hear my heartbeats while reading! I'm gonna read all the chapters you've translated! You're a really good translator. I can't thank you enough for this. I just...*throws candies, love confettis, YuZhou pics at you* A biiiiiiiiiiig hug for you. :heart:

One of the puzzle solved. Now gonna find the other missing links in your translated chapters. La di da! Much love for ya, babe.:wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@tazmania That's so exciting!!! My curiosity is piqued more than ever!! I'm gonna go and hound fingersandpaws translated chapters in hope of finding this scene! Thank you so much for provind a missing link! :wub:

Abbie

• Like 5

10 hours ago, abhishikta said:

@fingersandpaws 

I could kiss you right now!!! As soon as I saw the post I hurried to the link and read their reunion chapter like a true addict and....it felt like my heart would burst out!!! I could hear my heartbeats while reading! I'm gonna read all the chapters you've translated! You're a really good translator. I can't thank you enough for this. I just...*throws candies, love confettis, YuZhou pics at you* A biiiiiiiiiiig hug for you. :heart:

One of the puzzle solved. Now gonna find the other missing links in your translated chapters. La di da! Much love for ya, babe.:wub:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@tazmania That's so exciting!!! My curiosity is piqued more than ever!! I'm gonna go and hound fingersandpaws translated chapters in hope of finding this scene! Thank you so much for provind a missing link! :wub:

Abbie

You are like a happy breath of fresh air in the forum. Have a happy new year 

• Like 6