Cr Herowyf

005Azoyxjw1f94eb9uhlsj30ku112hdt.jpg

005Azoyxjw1f94eb7wzdmj30ku112qv5.jpg

005Azoyxjw1f94eb618j8j30ku112qok.jpg

The only thing JY holding to the car -> pikachu

Reveal hidden contents

Cr hjy_xwz_

CvlmrLVVMAAud3V.jpg

MoreFans Voting for JY. He's currently no1. Kudos to all C-fans!!!! Sadly, international fans couldn't vote. Screencap by Haru lxhholdzhu_org.giflxhholdzhu_org.gif

nZcSrMw.png

Random: I was updating myself with BigBang last time and when I see seungri (rank 2nd in the photo), suddenly jingyu pop-ed in my head. Prolly it's just me that these 2 are similar, not personality ofcourse. But the fact that I found out seungri started to learn JIUJITSU. what is fate lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, oldgregg said:

I'm probably going to be skinned alive for saying this, but I think even if the ban were lifted they wouldn't do a season 2. Both actors are straight and were basically unknown before addicted so they probably didn't have that many projects, but they're hugely popular and can pick whatever they like now. Unless somehow the money was huge, i can't imagine they'd do season 2 over for instance Timmy doing his second album etc. 

please have mercy on my soul

I am curious, what makes you arrive at this conclusion? About JY and ZZ do not want to do the second season if the ban is lifted, I mean?

My opinion is exactly the opposite of that. If the ban is lifted, I am sure that they will be interested in doing season 2. Up until the second ban (which prompted the nasty public separation in Thailand FM), both JY and ZZ have no problem working together in various photo shoots or reality shows like Happy Camp and RFT2. Even JY was rumoured to drop every schedule he had for the next few days in order to take part with RFT2. During these moments of working together, we could see how close they were and how sweet their interactions were. Lots of fancams for photo shoots, HC, RFT2 show this.

Even in the middle of pressure and threat of second ban, both JY and ZZ decided to attend Thailand FM. Some could say that ZZ might have no choice since he signed under CJD's company but JY was (and is) not. So, I believe that both JY and ZZ did not try to distance themselves from Addicted even when they have the chance to.

After the fateful TFM, JY and ZZ might step away from Addicted; some fanatics might dearly wish for them to do so as well. Yet, JY put Addicted in his bio on D&G. ZZ sang both OSTs whenever he could. Despite poisonous fanatics' wishes, both JY and ZZ have never made the steps to distance themselves from Addicted even when they are supposedly needed to do so (by the ban). So, when the ban is lifted and the opportunity to act in Season 2 is available, I believe that both JY and ZZ will take it.

I hope you do not mind me challenging your opinion like this. I am not skinning you or something :P; I am just presenting you my opinion and the reasoning behind it, as well as asking you the reasoning behind your opinion. That's something natural and has been the culture of our thread. We share our opinions here and others will chime in, whether approving or challenging our views. That's what makes this thread is so lively! You don't need to be afraid of "being skinned" by saying your opinion on something, as controversial as it might be. You also do not need to apologise or maybe edited out your post or something, just engage in healthy discussion and let's make our thread lively as usual!

:wub:

;)

• Like 18

Ahhh so many new pics - I am overloaded with sugar :wub:

Spoiler

a5dc5be4jw1f94aq5ae5uj20qo1bcwno.jpg

I am so happy that JY is smiling again. How handsome is our boss whale! :wub: Must be because the filming is almost done and he will F2F with a certain kitty very soon. :w00t:

ZZ will be at Beijing until at least the first week of Nov and JY will be in Korea around 12 Nov or possibly a few days earlier. There are a few days missing in between. Just saying :phew:

• Like 6

From 许魏洲资讯平台 weibo

10.26 BAZAAR Magazine Photoshoot 
10.30 L'OFFICIEL Fashion Awards in Beijing
11.03 BVLGARI Event and VOGUE 11th Anniversary
11.06 Baidu Tieba Fan's Carnival

006pCPy6gw1f94jww43j7j31zo2zihdv.jpg

ZZ - PEACEBIRD Music Festival 231016

Spoiler

cr.XWZero十工作室

Cvl_4wjUsAAX-37.jpg

Cvl_5WqUEAAWZ4H.jpg

JY banners for his Korea FanMeeting from fans. Good lucks to all Korean Soompiers with the tickets tomorrow and please take a good care of our Whale like you did for Kitten lxhhaobang_org.giflxhhaobang_org.giflxhhaobang_org.giflxhhaobang_org.gif

Spoiler

Cr NINI_0303  Twitter

CvmayyUVYAA234I.jpg

Spoiler

Cr plokii_

CvmZB8_VIAEgo5F.jpg

• Like 9

17 hours ago, izziehudson said:

Hide contents

As much as I agree with you that even if the ban is lifted, they wouldn't do a season 2, I just don't find the point of you saying both actors are straight lmao.

Their sexuality... isn't exactly your business, is it :D ? 

dearest @izziehudson have i told you lately that i love you? well, i love you. there I said it :P 

Spoiler

It is really indeed none of our businesses. Whether they're gay, straight, pansexual, or whateva' It is theirs and theirs alone. We can have our delulu, have our thoughts, theories, dreams, fantasies, but the real fact only theirs and theirs alone. I am pretty much well fed with my delulu here in this forum. With theories, fanart, manips, astrologies, body languages experts, wardrobe experts osv. The hard fact about their lives, their romances, let it be theirs alone.

• Like 13

TADA!!! FANARTS!!!!!

Translated by @gashupingo and Fuu. Edited by @HarukoYoshi and Bearology. Enjoy! lxhhaobang_org.gif

Fanarts by 呼呼花-

**Since international fans couldn't vote for JY, please vote for us too C-fans! lxhainio_org.gif**

Spoiler

3IjAe7g.jpg

**Awww Zhou Meow is busy voting for Huang Whale too**

Spoiler

coQc0Ox.jpg

Spoiler

SiilO1s.jpg

Fanarts by Hako缺魚粥

Spoiler

CTS1whg.jpg

PvsnrBQ.jpg

7YYdc0g.jpg

Every Since

Spoiler

0FLGiqp.jpg

drsZkAX.jpg

xxqS6V6.jpg

gQJw8Ot.jpg

MZSQwRe.jpg

Ji7v9hp.jpg

5GYTRYT.jpg

Aabqsus.jpg

c2IF0QB.jpg

Fanarts by 有的是時是青春_沒的間

**LOL 26**

Spoiler

gKjp7kQ.jpg

**Like father, like son**

Spoiler

8MBV1IT.jpg

Fanarts by 用大把的愛砸你-小魚

**Timmy and Johnny phone conversation**

Spoiler

dydNcPd.jpg

geP3DOB.jpg

**when JY looking at ZZ's new photos**

Spoiler

JZRPfwP.jpg

**Awwww, you will see each other soon! Fighting JY!!**

Spoiler

kdca1X0.jpg

Fanart by 顾海的小奶音

Spoiler

VcrFlpP.jpg

Fanarts by Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

YuZhou - ZhouZhou ~ Someone (YouRen) came home

Spoiler

EsWCmRp.jpg

HaiYin - If your kid got 43 marks

Spoiler

SozPp5m.jpg

PRNLZ3y.jpg

YuZhou - Little Excitement for the day

Spoiler

3iZIJSl.jpg

YuZhou - Front and Back's Reaction

Spoiler

JtmJpvg.jpg

• Like 23

On 02/04/2016 at 2:43 PM, tea4two said:

You're not the only one speculating on this.  

Men's Uno, Esquire, ELLEMEN, Yoho, were all done before 3/13.  Note that their answers to the ideal type of girls question has been pretty consistent up to this point.  Their interactions seems to have more of an ambiguous vibe, but leaning more toward 'friend zone'.  

3/13 - MadameFigaro Photoshoot.  I've been hearing some speculations about what happened between ZZ and JY on this day.  On the MadameFigaro interview, the interviewer asked JY: "Right now, where do he want to go the most?"  JY answered, "Right now, I want to go...right now I want to go...go home".  (I really want to speculate what he means by 'home' but I won't).

3/14 (white day...Chinese equivalent of Valentine's day) - ZZ post on his weibo, but what caught some people's attention was when he wrote, "I'm am ready, take me home".  

JY seems to change after this event, he became more blatant with his affection for ZZ, commenting on ZZ's song, posting the bent pipes.  Some think that between 3/13-3/14, there might have been a confession between these two....(maybe from JY to ZZ).  ZZ's  answered to JY's confession on 3/14 with that post I mention above.  Like @pureblade said above, ZZ also changed as well.  I believe they have faced whatever it is that is between them sometime around 3/13 - 3/14 and has moved their relationship to another level.  I felt that when they met at Happy Camp the vibe between become less ambiguous and more intimate.

These two are the classic example, "distance makes the heart grow fonder".  The forced distance made them think and realize their affection to one and another (something along the line of, will I ever met someone else who can make me feel like you do or understand me like you do).  This makes it more magical every time they meet.  

Now that we are discussing a timeline, anyone have a detail timeline of their events from mid February to now?  I think it would be good to keep a record of it and have @skeletonworks add it on the main page.  

I just wanted to repost this again. My apologise for the long quote :sweatingbullets: but I wanted to refresh the memory from back then. :wub:

Fans MV

Spoiler

• Like 10

ZZ - COSMO x PEACEBIRD Fashion Show 231016

Emperor Zhou waving at his people :lol: Cr FlowerFlutter

Cvm_OKOUIAAi8N-.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Shanghaivitamin

Cvm1BBwVYAANjmf.jpg

Cvm1BBxUMAAoCcH.jpg

Cvm1BBxUsAEJVs1.jpg

Cvm1KdgVUAArUIs.jpg

Cvm1KdfUsAAZK_J.jpg

ZZ - PEACEBIRD Music Festival 231016

Spoiler

Cr 喵记事本

Cvm-gKsUIAAdZ1D.jpg

Cvm-gnFUkAAYEM9.jpg

Cvm-hHjUMAAZxeN.jpg

ZZ - Ningbo to Beijing 241016

Spoiler

cr.ING1020_许魏洲

Cvm8Y_gVUAAZ68t.jpg

Cvm8XoJUsAEAHvm.jpg

Cvm8YMtVIAA0_ns.jpg

Cvm8BAEVYAAiLTC.jpg

Cvm8BoLVYAAppY3.jpg

Cvm76R5UsAAEWXx.jpg

Cvm77DuUsAAfNGT.jpg

JY. Cr sguie. Sorry I cannot spoiler this lxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.giflxhainio_org.gif

CvnOYqHVMAEamUW.jpg

• Like 11

23 hours ago, may said:

lol...yes sometimes heard many small dialog, various funny expressions, ways he talks with the manager during various events can see thru they have pretty good relationship. like brothers/friends instead of serious manager and client type of business only relationship. the manager has shown some love hate relationship taking care of this kid full of energy and sometime mischievous behavior. Happy for ZZ, he has all the loves he needs around him.

@may hahaha it reads for me as if you are talking about my dog Amy hahaha because my dog is also a libra and looks like timmy in so many way's like for what happened today for excample.

I swear the animal doctor loves my dog Amy.

After the rabies blood test i was filling in some paper work and the doctor sat down next to Amy on the table and said to her "If you don't want to go to New-Zealand you can stay with me" hahahahaha I said "Great she stole your heart to hahahahaha" "Everyone who meets her she steals there heart hahaha"

• Like 4

粥刊话报 weibo update

粥刊话报 #向光奔跑魏你而动#  今天你跑步了么? 独家贴纸上线。@许魏洲ZZ 你的22岁,我们跑步打卡前进! 向光奔跑·魏你而动

Translated by Gashu 

O粥刊话报 #向光奔跑魏你而动#  Have you jog today? Exclusive sticker online. @ 许魏洲ZZ  Your 22 years old, we check in by jogging forward!  O向光奔跑·魏你而动 (jog towards the light· Move for Wei(You)) **Link here**

005SXUepgw1f94v3dq4ooj30yi0yib29.jpg

Updated poster for JY Korea FanMeeting. Cr 韩娱bnt新闻

92e4d1c0gw1f94ki41wigj21kw2dd1j6.jpg

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr planB

006wqQiygw1f8wsgqil6ng30dw0dwkft.gif

• Like 12

Fan @海洛有因必上瘾 noticed that on the cover of Bai Luoyin's homework exercise book, this is how he filled in his details.

Name: Fengmang high school

School: Bai Luoyin

No wonder his teacher got mad at him! xiaoku_org.gif

6198d47fgw1f93squl4gtj21120kub0j.jpg

6198d47fgw1f93sq1c1dxj206f06fjrc.jpg

6198d47fgw1f93sv205skj21120kue2u.jpg

Also, noticed by @海洛有因必上瘾. The front of Youqi's table has the words "Chen guan xi" (Edison Chen) haha

6198d47fgw1f94apkseb1j21120kub29.jpg

6198d47fgw1f94aplq5e0j2088088aan.jpg

• Like 13

The urge to act on impulse and go to the Korea fanmeet is very high. Founder said she will be going to the China one if her schedule allows it. The Thai one probably early next year (good for Izzie!).

The thought of meeting Yu live in person...

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Key Harumi said:

Hide contents
every time I see ZZ, i feel the urge to 'RAPE' him, :dizzy:. Forgive me All (Ex. BOSS) , it just me being sexual deprived (maybe, hehehe) ... :sweatingbullets:
It just, ur kitty was sooo alluring, made me drooling... like someone here ever says, '...always gulping everytime u see him'.
glad that u're just gulping huh.. i'm drooling already... the virgin MEE...  :bawling:
If i'm a MAN, as handsome, rich, much taller and popular like our boss, I'd surely would fight with u boss, i'd really WOOING HIM... if zz reject me, i'd surely RAPE him somewhere.... (Forgive my 18++ speech... :bawling:) for me zz was like a man which if he reject another man, would only make the other feel more fire to do 'something' to HIM, feel the more urge to 'FORCE' him. It just the vibe he's spreading away, just have that feeling i've if encounter him. (I'm a TOMBOY, BTW)

I NEED TO GO TO PHYSICHIATRIST RIGHT AWAY!!!! :dizzy:

@Key Harumi  :lol: i need to go psychiatrist too...ZZ is really making me drool every time he appears but in the same time i hope JY is the one doing the 'rape'  and ZZ the one voluntary allow it.

• Like 7