5 hours ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

Sharing yzonlykt Instagram post. Boss Huang holding Pikachu plushy.  

Why i feel that now he is into cute plushy animal? Not sure where this pikachu come from. Gift from fan or expess package from Japan to Baotaou? :wub:

@neko_wo_ai_ni Lets called tht pikachu ninja package LOL

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Kyleaddicted said:

@neko_wo_ai_ni It seems though that the pikachu was handed to him by one of the fans. Look at the first part of the vid clip. :(

@Kyleaddicted yeah I know... its hard to accept its only delulu though... :(

@gloomysundae means that our JY following our kitten update schedule rite... rite?? ... looks how he keep the pikachu close to his heart.. kyaaaa :w00t:

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, neko_wo_ai_ni said:

@Kyleaddicted yeah I know... its hard to accept its only delulu though... :(

@gloomysundae means that our JY following our kitten update schedule rite... rite?? ... looks how he keep the pikachu close to his heart.. kyaaaa :w00t:

Yeah. I was secretly hoping the pikachu in JY's arms is the same one ZZ bought in Japan... Well, let's keep a look out for things JY might wear once ZZ comes back from HK! If JY wears stuff that could only be bought in Japan, then that's a clear sign his "good friend" remembered him. ;)

• Like 6

Spoiler

I'm sorry for talking about other drama here but I promise this is the last time.

Because it turned out that the Prince did know the girl eunuch is a girl. It showed that at the beginning and that the letter he wrote, he was going to deliver to her and that was when he saw she changing into a dress. At first, his expression was angry and upset but slowly he smiled and crumpled the letter.

And I was crushed.

Then it showed yesterday's scene at the garden and I covered my eyes when they kissed.

It was exactly the same kiss scene that made me cry yesterday night but it had totally different feeling when I watched it tonight. I felt betrayed rather than touched. I don't know how exactly the same scene made me feel 2 different feelings that were totally opposite of each other.

I watched the rest of the ep halfheartedly and probably the same with upcoming eps too.

I bet Zhou hired that 'fan' and told her to give the Pikachu to Yu. #delulurulez

• Like 2

ZZ. I don't have any comments about his hair :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

Cr 唯真而真

CsTz0TKUkAEFFSb.jpg

CsTz0jWUIAAG77e.jpg

ZZ - So Cool Magazine

Spoiler

CsU31uNUIAAgILc.jpg

CsU32NWUsAAKB91.jpg

CsU32tKUIAAPIKA.jpg

JY - Demon Girl

Spoiler

Cr [黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博]

CsUrw12UsAAgfll.jpg

CsUru0fUkAA8-iL.jpg

CsUrv_PVYAUlkwe.jpg

CsUryZmVMAAhZjC.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼卖个萌]

CsUv44YVUAAvGOV.jpg

You can watch JY - Hello Goddess episode here. They only included those that was not aired in the livestream. **We're begging Gashu to sub JY's cuts** :lol:

Spoiler

Cr sguie

006h1MyKgw1f7thq6bm6dj328g28ghdw.jpg

006h1MyKgw1f7thqw9u90j313z13z7wh.jpg

YZ gif

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f7r7nux4nvg20b4069kjm.gif

c81cc374jw1f7tjilbq41g20b406yb2f.gif

c81cc374jw1f7tji91fyog20b406o1l0.gif

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr 沫色惜年

a0e36660gw1f7tj48mmxsj21kw19cafh.jpg

• Like 7

20 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

My dear dear beloved Johnny...never stop being who you are....

Reveal hidden contents

This is one of the thing that made me fell for him in the first place. That he is so genuine. I do not know if this is good in the long run for his career in the showbiz, but I can't deny it. I wouldn't be so in to this guy if he is just one pretty face on my screen with a polished manner of an idol. He is like a breath of fresh air for me. His interactions with WZ, everything...seems so real. I have the feeling long ago that he is not one to lie to your face, he would tell you directly if he likes things or not. 

I know that kind of attitude would not be popular as well, since he may gather haters faster than speeding bullet, and we know how he lost many of his only fans (tho' I have only word such as good riddance! for those fans). But, I hope his cpf or non cp fans that loves him as a person would grow. Both to JY and WZ.  ahh, it is been so long since I say something to the forum. I am fine @xix19xix, just busy with my study. 

Hi to all! I miss you guys!!!! thank you @bearology that stays as our source of delulu-ing our beloved YuZhou. autie @sohocomo for the ff and @charlie10 for the analysis. Makes me want to peek on my file and see if I am able to write some again. #waving from Scandinavia! and hey I did not know that this forum hates Europeans/ people from Europe? I must have missed the announcement!

• Like 22

GH - BLY gifs. Happy Mid Autumn Festival guys!!!

c81cc374jw1f7lek79sk7g20b406o4qr.gif

Spoiler

Cr 墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f7leil4s37g20b4064b2c.gif

c81cc374jw1f7leiptqg9g20b406oe85.gif

c81cc374jw1f7lejam10ug20b406ob2e.gif

c81cc374jw1f7lejk97fsg20b406ox6q.gif

c81cc374jw1f7lejx1o9cg20b406o1l0.gif

呼呼花~ fanart

Spoiler

CsVbBWjVUAA5Bfo.jpg

a966fe84gw1f7tmkmk1ejj20er0er75u.jpg

Fanart

Spoiler

Cr Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ

005S2KVwjw1f7tk7gqfn0j30rs0rswjo.jpg

Spoiler

Cr murmur______6

CsVOtIhVMAALgQi.jpg

CsVOtIlVYAA1aG-.jpg

ZZ - 新娘Brides

Spoiler

CsVCnzsVUAAzRC2.jpg

JY - Baotou to Beijing 090916

Spoiler

Cr Lydia的精分日常

CsU6mUnVIAA7ej0.jpg

CsU6nvoVIAA00jb.jpg

CsU6p54VMAE7pVl.jpg

ZZ - HongKong Airport 130916

Spoiler

Cr InstantCrush

CsVb7YTVIAAoqPF.jpg

CsVb8C4UEAAHHra.jpg

CsVb9moVUAAdHlU.jpg

JY Gif - Hello Goddess

Spoiler

Cr Hello女神官微

006qDhEBgw1f7te8771tug30hy0ayhdt.gif

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr [鲸鱼卖个萌]

CsVQtVaUAAEPR0P.jpg

• Like 10

5 hours ago, tea4two said:

Potential, appeal, and talent.  ................................. standard and quality.  

Let me help you to summarize this lengthy post with one sentence:

Only Addicted and YuZhou are real and the best, while the rest of the bl series and actors are fake and buIIshit.

:smiley:

• Like 2

@Day07 In terms of mainland BL drama, nothing has match up to the impact and quality of Addicted.  In terms of BL artists, none have surpass ZZ or JY in terms of popularity and appeal.  Whether this will change in the future or not, at this state, we don't know.  My post is lengthy to provide the reasoning and data behind the summary you so helpfully came up with.  In less crude words than yours, other BL actors do not have the potential, appeal, and talent to match ZZ and JY.  

You are welcome to refute my post by providing your reason and data for it.  :glasses:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Happy Mid Autumn Festival guys!!!

Good morning/ Good Evening to Soompiers where ever you may be in the world. Since I just finished backreading and catching up with all of the previous posts (*still will be liking posts*) I read of this several times and now I'm quite interested. What is the Mid-Autumn festival? Anyone with details if you wish to share the answer to this query, I'd be most appreciative. As always @bearology thanks for the spam. I rather enjoyed leisurely reading the previous posts. There was sugar, @sohocomo auntie, "thanks for the ff," lots of translations from our wonderful translation crew and so much more. :)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, tea4two said:

The reason why you see other BL couple still selling rot is because they don't have a lot of offers coming in and in terms of potential, appeal, and talent, they will not make it in the mainstream market or will have a very tough time trying to break into it on their own.  Maybe the talent is there, but the appeal isn't, or maybe the appeal is there but the talent isn't, or perhaps, there is both appeal and talent, but not enough potential, there is no 'IT' factor.  

I agree. I am also  baffled by some fans who constantly lament how sad it is that both of them cannot be seen together, attend events together.. etc and can't seems to move beyond that. Why do they need to seen together just because they are a couple.  Are they a fan of JY and ZZ, or a fan of their relationship? Or perhaps a fan of their own fantasies about them. Both are meant for greater things than to sell 'rot' as you put it. If they had descend to constantly "marketing" themselves as a BL couple..I think they can forget about getting any kind of mainstream offers.  

• Like 5

Wanted to share this when zz arrived at hk but didnt manage to save the photo. Apparently zz changed his arm tattoo. Can anyone see what is the new tattoo? Didnt manage to save the photo with zz face...

Spoiler

img_3b0f318d3d1eb59d4fb82f67af4b529f.jpg

Spoiler

img_403f71af67f870522ed3b3d69aca1f87.jpg

Spoiler

img_5cdc2e64c22a15a07396e7c4754e5265.jpg

would prefer him to remove it totally but i think it should be quite painful to do so right? 

The arm tattoo was for his ex gf if i remember correctly so

Spoiler

Some fans xjbk that zz changed it because of JY and thats why JY was so happy few days back but i doubt it. 

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

I agree. I am also  baffled by some fans who constantly lament how sad it is that both of them cannot be seen together, attend events together.. etc and can't seems to move beyond that. Why do they need to seen together just because they are a couple.  Are they a fan of JY and ZZ, or a fan of their relationship? Or perhaps a fan of their own fantasies about them. Both are meant for greater things than to sell 'rot' as you put it. If both had descend to having to "market" themselves as a BL couple..I think they can forget about getting any kind of mainstream offers.  

Well, Neil Patrick Harris did not lose any straight roles just because he is out and about with his hubby and kids. :) 

Granted China is not as open as the West yet, so they need to take precautions.

But may I be blunt that they are selling themselves as a gay couple whether we like it or not? In other words, they are selling a real life version of rot, which can be more limiting than reel life rot. The fans they are trying to keep are CPF at the moment based on their actions.

Just speaking for myself, I would have moved on to support them as individuals, but that does not seem to be what they intend. I would have loved at one point for them to say that they are just colleagues :)

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Just speaking for myself, I would have moved on to support them as individuals, but that does not seem to be what they intend. I would have loved at one point for them to say that they are just colleagues :)

But that's not wise from a marketing perspective. After all, if you see all the fancams and the vid clips of them while traveling, most of the diehard fans who are willing to shell out untold sums of money are those I suspect whom they got precisely because of Addicted. Their onscreen chemistry is precisely what set them apart from tens or hundreds of other actors, and the question of whether they are or they are not together is what keeps most of us intrigued. If they finally dismiss all rumors, they're bound to lose a lot of fans still hoping that there's something real going on between them, romantically speaking. Whether they like it or not, the two of them are bound together at least in the short to medium term, until they get to have another super successful movie or show where they are the lead actors. Just think of Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter. No matter how hard he tried to shake off the HP image, most of us still associate him with HP even though he's already performed on stage in Equus and How to do Business, and despite a string of movies. 

I say it's wise of them to keep us guessing whether they are together or not in real life. With this, they hit two birds with one stone: they keep their existing base and at the same time, continue to generate buzz which will get the attention of media outfits and producers. 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, tea4two said:

Addicted is the only BL drama I've watched in which it didn't make me cringe or uncomfortable when watching the interaction between the two main actors.  Most BL drama (and some non BL drama as well), when acting out intimate scenes or love confession scenes, based on the natural acting ability and comfort level of the actors involved, will most likely create an awkward atmosphere and sometimes this will carry on through the lenses.  Addicted didn't have this uncomfortable/awkward atmosphere throughout the series.  From intimate scenes to dirty dialogues (Gu Hai had so many dirty lines), all of these were acted and played out naturally by the two actors.  So well in fact that the BL elements becomes a backdrop to the audience.  Many people who aren't interest in BL drama were able to watch Addicted due to this fact.

Agree with you... 
I try to watch other BL drama but sometimes I rolled my eyes as it was too awkward or too exaggerated... I'm used to read BL novels and it makes me have some kind of standard how it will be if it's acted out as live action... As far, as I read Addicted novel and watch the series I think that the series can give me enough satisfaction in term of making the novel alive. Even though I still feel that they should include some parts in the novel that would worth watching as they are sooooo sweet if they are acted out. 

And they have unique fanservice where they didn't need to hug or kiss to be notice as a 'CP'
They even often quarrel on the BTS and called each other silly :lol: more that that, they also cursing each other... that's how close they are and I feel that they really get along well... Coz I think you'll curse only to your best buddies as the part of playing together (well, I do that with my friend and we usually cursing in foreign languages cos I can't and feel uncomfortable to curse in my mothertongue. So, only us know the meaning 'babo, michi, sa, etc. LOL'
So, what makes them different is they don't fake their interactions to be those kind of 'super sweet caring clingy lovers on the camera/fans'
Hmmm... I think that's it... Haha :sweatingbullets:

@morfino @tea4two So, he's not badly injured right? *need to calm down first*
I hope the bruises wouldn't be too bad... 

@filmlore46 As far as I know, Autumn mid festival or in Korea they called it chuseok is like Thanksgiving in Western culture... You can read more here... 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Autumn_Festival 

• Like 15