Quantcast

Guest skeletonworks

SOMEONE PLS GET ME AN AMBULANCE!!!!!

MY HEART ALMOST STOPPED BEATING!!!!!

1 minute ago, sohocomo said:

@bearology  WOAH!!! This is something JY posted himself!?!?! Not a fanacc, but JY!?!?!

Yes auntie, Its JY's IG! Its real. Not fan acc ITS REAL!!!!!!!!! Is this his propose since it closes to 22 OCT?????????

• Like 18

Fans comment: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZZ said of course I will

You should say yess yess yesss @timmyxu 

@timmyxu, stay with him

yes or no @timmyxu 

@timmyxu you must say yes

@timmyxu reply him please. He asked you

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks

I was really shock like really shock when I first time saw the photo he uploaded. I didn't expect it. And when I said my heart stopped beating, it's yes literally. Johnny is a dog guy but for him to take photo with a cat with that very very forward question... As if he didn't know that this would blow up in all the social media! He's getting more daring! I guess now that Zhouzhou's concert is officially over and he's starting a new film... He's back with his taolu self. I LOVE YOU HUANG JINGYU!!!!! And of course my darling ZHOUZHOU!!! Reading the comments on instagram is hilarious. I wonder how is Weibo. Are you okay? HAHAHAHAHA.

8 minutes ago, bearology said:

I DIE!

Spoiler

Cp_rgC6UkAAV2t-.jpg

Ahahaha! God, how I love, LOVE JY's instagram posts. This one isn't particularly mysterious, though. Because he's asking a cat to stay with him. A CAT! Haha! Oh god, he's such a tease. He knows so well that everyone will see the cat as ZZ. He knows! He's doing it on purpose, evil man. And he IS going back to Shanghai tomorrow... So maybe he's asking ZZ to come stay with him while in Shanghai? That's my theory, and I'll stick to it. :D

Also, what's inside ZZ's hand, in this photo from 5MilesLove? Is it photoshop, or did ZZ have something painted there? Kind of looks like a whale... Or what is it?

Spoiler

7NTz07C.jpg

• Like 23

I had to start all over last night with my draw and finished in one way.

I stil need to practise on the eyes so next time i hope to get a better result of Johnny.

Aaaaaaaah Johnny's post on IG is that a love confesion? Geez... i love those two the are made for eachother :wub:

Here under spoiler my draw and a hand written letter from me what i have posted to Johnny his weibo.

Spoiler
006vJSlsgw1f6vy8yyt3zj30qo18gn5v.jpg
006vJSlsgw1f6vy92e7qvj30qo18gwox.jpg

Weibo group YuZhou-English Link

• Like 17

and 5MILESLOVE just posted lyrics from a song name LOVE CONFESSION right??? 

Edit: I just saw @xix19xix post, Balloon Confession :lol: OK stil, its a confession day today then :lol:

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, bearology said:

Fans comment: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZZ said of course I will

You should say yess yess yesss @timmyxu 

@timmyxu, stay with him

yes or no @timmyxu 

@timmyxu you must say yes

@timmyxu reply him please. He asked you

*Fan girl scream!*

Timmy PLEASE say YRutBfg.gif !!!!

---------------------------

Please say yes already so that you can do a duet like this!

Here's JYs and ZZs dream duet for simple love! 

I hope ZZ stops staring on the post or just answer it directly or indirectly either way will do! haha :w00t:

• Like 20

41 minutes ago, bearology said:

Yes auntie, Its JY's IG! Its real. Not fan acc ITS REAL!!!!!!!!! Is this his propose since it closes to 22 OCT?????????

(Soompi ate my post! UGH)

Random thought process

- 5ML updates for the first time in awhile, typically romantic and meaningful

- JY updates his IG with an impromptu, personal photo (not his usual "artistic" style, but relatively intimate nonetheless)

- ZZ is still off radar???

It's like a game of charades. Body language and non-verbal hints are the only clues to guess what the answer is. 

• Like 23

The captain has retaken the helm of our ship.

Where's @gayyoxx with his screaming kitty gif? Or @liesl with the alligator??  (Or anybody with the car kiss or Christmas night scene gifs? My delulu needs visuals today)

• Like 20

Guest skeletonworks

Another reason why this is a special day. If I'm not mistaken, it's the day Zhouzhou joined Weibo :D

Pats all the eagle eye CPF with super inhuman memory unlike me :P

Spoiler

fvL2T1Y.png

Cr. 免费航班

@kyrie777 I'm liking the tagline BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif #ibelieveinyuzhou too!!!!!

14 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ Letter. I was touched with ZZ's letter. Just put this together so we have a Soompi version :D

Reveal hidden contents

lqFEBtH.jpg

Original image: 许魏洲Stylebook

Cr. me. Click on the image so you can read the text :D

@bearology Thank you for this. :wub:

ZZ: on 12 August preparing filming of a video for the Concert in Shanghai:

Spoiler

Cp_ql9OVUAEr9-h.jpg

Spoiler

Adorable ZZ at the end of his Concert in Shanghai on 13 August 2016:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Another reason why this is a special day. If I'm not mistaken, it's the day Zhouzhou joined Weibo :D

Pats all the eagle eye CPF with super inhuman memory unlike me :P

Reveal hidden contents

fvL2T1Y.png

Cr. 免费航班

@kyrie777 I'm liking the tagline BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif #ibelieveinyuzhou too!!!!!

The evidence kinda smack us in the face this time, what's there not to believe anymore:)

It's 4:15am here and I have to get up in 2hrs for work but I don't think I can sleep anymore trying to contain this happiness. My mind is going a hundred miles a second trying to process this new development. 

I was saying to myself just few hours ago that with ZZ concerts over and JY filming for extended time, things might quiet down a bit here. Boy, was I wrong!!!

• Like 24

1 minute ago, kyrie777 said:

It's 4:15am here and I have to get up in 2hrs for work but I don't think I can sleep anymore trying to contain this happiness. My mind is going a hundred miles a second trying to process this new development. 

I was saying to myself just few hours ago that with ZZ concerts over and JY filming for extended time, things might quiet down a bit here. Boy, was I wrong!!!

HAHAHA I feel you. Its 4:23 am here :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: JY: night owl --> all CP's fans: night owls

• Like 19