I had to start all over last night with my draw and finished in one way.

I stil need to practise on the eyes so next time i hope to get a better result of Johnny.

Aaaaaaaah Johnny's post on IG is that a love confesion? Geez... i love those two the are made for eachother :wub:

Here under spoiler my draw and a hand written letter from me what i have posted to Johnny his weibo.

Spoiler
006vJSlsgw1f6vy8yyt3zj30qo18gn5v.jpg
006vJSlsgw1f6vy92e7qvj30qo18gwox.jpg

Weibo group YuZhou-English Link

• Like 17

57 minutes ago, bearology said:

Fans comment: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ZZ said of course I will

You should say yess yess yesss @timmyxu 

@timmyxu, stay with him

yes or no @timmyxu 

@timmyxu you must say yes

@timmyxu reply him please. He asked you

*Fan girl scream!*

Timmy PLEASE say YRutBfg.gif !!!!

---------------------------

Please say yes already so that you can do a duet like this!

Here's JYs and ZZs dream duet for simple love! 

I hope ZZ stops staring on the post or just answer it directly or indirectly either way will do! haha :w00t:

• Like 20

41 minutes ago, bearology said:

Yes auntie, Its JY's IG! Its real. Not fan acc ITS REAL!!!!!!!!! Is this his propose since it closes to 22 OCT?????????

(Soompi ate my post! UGH)

Random thought process

- 5ML updates for the first time in awhile, typically romantic and meaningful

- JY updates his IG with an impromptu, personal photo (not his usual "artistic" style, but relatively intimate nonetheless)

- ZZ is still off radar???

It's like a game of charades. Body language and non-verbal hints are the only clues to guess what the answer is. 

• Like 23

Guest skeletonworks

Another reason why this is a special day. If I'm not mistaken, it's the day Zhouzhou joined Weibo :D

Pats all the eagle eye CPF with super inhuman memory unlike me :P

Spoiler

fvL2T1Y.png

Cr. 免费航班

@kyrie777 I'm liking the tagline BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif #ibelieveinyuzhou too!!!!!

14 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ Letter. I was touched with ZZ's letter. Just put this together so we have a Soompi version :D

Reveal hidden contents

lqFEBtH.jpg

Original image: 许魏洲Stylebook

Cr. me. Click on the image so you can read the text :D

@bearology Thank you for this. :wub:

ZZ: on 12 August preparing filming of a video for the Concert in Shanghai:

Spoiler

Cp_ql9OVUAEr9-h.jpg

Spoiler

Adorable ZZ at the end of his Concert in Shanghai on 13 August 2016:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Another reason why this is a special day. If I'm not mistaken, it's the day Zhouzhou joined Weibo :D

Pats all the eagle eye CPF with super inhuman memory unlike me :P

Reveal hidden contents

fvL2T1Y.png

Cr. 免费航班

@kyrie777 I'm liking the tagline BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif #ibelieveinyuzhou too!!!!!

The evidence kinda smack us in the face this time, what's there not to believe anymore:)

It's 4:15am here and I have to get up in 2hrs for work but I don't think I can sleep anymore trying to contain this happiness. My mind is going a hundred miles a second trying to process this new development. 

I was saying to myself just few hours ago that with ZZ concerts over and JY filming for extended time, things might quiet down a bit here. Boy, was I wrong!!!

• Like 24

1 minute ago, kyrie777 said:

It's 4:15am here and I have to get up in 2hrs for work but I don't think I can sleep anymore trying to contain this happiness. My mind is going a hundred miles a second trying to process this new development. 

I was saying to myself just few hours ago that with ZZ concerts over and JY filming for extended time, things might quiet down a bit here. Boy, was I wrong!!!

HAHAHA I feel you. Its 4:23 am here :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: JY: night owl --> all CP's fans: night owls

• Like 19

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, bearology said:

HAHAHA I feel you. Its 4:23 am here :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: JY: night owl --> all CP's fans: night owls

It's 2:30 am here but I have flexi working hours so I go to work maybe at 10 or 11 like I'm the boss even when I'm not. Don't envy me :P

Hard to sleep. Too hyper from consuming too much "sugar" BrCTfSI.gif

15 minutes ago, liesl said:

Anyway CP-fans, we need to keep on look out for any kind of (hidden) message from our kitten that can be associated with YES.

If kitten stays off the radar for another 24 hours I'm going to imagine he's answering in person :vicx: (Am I wrong to hope we don't hear anything out of ZZ for a couple of days at least??)

• Like 20

2 hours ago, sohocomo said:

If kitten stays off the radar for another 24 hours I'm going to imagine he's answering in person :vicx: (Am I wrong to hope we don't hear anything out of ZZ for a couple of days at least??)

Answering in person? Ohoh.... to answer such a daring proposal from a certain whale, I imagine his answer is going to be very romantic and intense. You see where I'm going with this, auntie? giggle1-smiley.gif  FIC!! FIC!! FIC!! FIC!!

On a side note, I really need to backread. I don't know what happened in this fandom anymore in the last couple of days (seems a lot!). :blink:

• Like 19