Quantcast

Good morning or good night to everyone wherever you may be in the world. Just wanted to say it's great being back on the forum. Things got pretty hectic and a bit stained but matters seem to have settled out. It had been a little ridiculous lately. (*Not worth mentioning*) but I am glad to be returning to this thread. It is like a breath of fresh air for me. So just to let you guys know I will  begin with liking posts and may later even respond to some. (*backreading first*) I hope this will not become a distraction to anyone as I was off the board since Saturday. 

How I was feeling before coming back after the ridiculousness can be found under the spoiler.

Spoiler

tumblr_mk8xtjGzWl1rzbvsto1_500.gif

I am amazed how much happened since I was last on the forum. So I want to get started and get caught up. I can't tell you how absolutely wonderful knowing that I have this place to come back to when my work is done. So for that, I'd like to thank @skeletonworks for my second home and a great International Family. It's because of you and all of the great members of this forum who make contributions daily that so many can have this place to come to when they're feeling down.  I can only speak for myself but this place has been great. I am grateful to have it as a second home. 

My shout out to everyone under spoiler

Spoiler

MuahSmileyBlowsKisses.gif

• Like 22

1 hour ago, prima13facie said:

Phew... Just in time and just minutes away before JY's "Ocean whale" Photobook will be released. @bearology 

Er.... the first set is sold out. heh heh heh   

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, KKmegan said:

what, sold out already? do you know if there'll be reprints? i want a copy for myself! my hubby is gonna be in taiwan next month and i wanna ask him to buy a copy for me. does anybody know if this will available in taiwan? i want the whole set!!! 

who's jy's marketing consultant? it's pretty clever to have the photobook in separate parts! 

• Like 10

22 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Wallpaper

Hide contents

Source:  瑜洲制霸

5e615563jw1f6wpc8ljluj21kw11x47t.jpg

For some reason, I  found this strangely amusing. *not my handsome JY*   I just couldn't seem to stop myself after  seeing that header.  Our Johnny... wallpaper??? :blink: Since it  struck me as particularly amusing for no apparent reason that I can share because even I don't know why at that moment I found it hilarious. Perhaps I have been missing my Yuzhou daily dose.

So sharing my reaction under spoiler.

Spoiler

lolX.gif

As always thank you @aeislaeigh for providing the great spam that can be used for the basis of amusement.

Spoiler

nospam.gif    Just nailing down the useful spam. 

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

what, sold out already? do you know if there'll be reprints? i want a copy for myself! my hubby is gonna be in taiwan next month and i wanna ask him to buy a copy for me. does anybody know if this will available in taiwan? i want the whole set!!! 

who's jy's marketing consultant? it's pretty clever to have the photobook in separate parts! 

5000 for first set, so I assume it will be 5k for each set. Sold out in less than 15 minutes. You can only buy it online I believe, and within the given time frame. It costs RMB199 each + RMB16 for delivery fee to China address. 

Do not lose hope, there will be another 20k copies (or more)! The only difference between each photobook is the cover and poster.

• Like 17

1 hour ago, KKmegan said:

OH NO! am I supposed to be sad that I couldn't get one or happy for its popularity :(:).  So confused about the mixed emotions right now.  Darn you JY, as expected of your immense influence :).  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, migrain3 said:

OH NO! am I supposed to be sad that I couldn't get one or happy for its popularity :(:).  So confused about the mixed emotions right now.  Darn you JY, as expected of your immense influence :).  

I'm sad I didn't get one. So difficult for international fans :mellow: but definitely happy for his success though!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, KKmegan said:

It that even surprising to any of us. All of our reactions are probably like mine. *see under spoiler*

Spoiler

wow-smiley.jpg      you-are-the-best-emoticon-transparent-ba

2 hours ago, ronper2016 said:

No lie the thought of not just one photobook of JY makes me deliriously happy. I kind of have similiar questions. But I'm gonna be very sad if they don't release the book to international fans. My reaction will probably be something like under the spoiler.

Spoiler

karate07.gifYes, believe me, hearing there will be no JY is fighting words.

2 hours ago, izziehudson said:

5000 for first set, so I assume it will be 5k for each set. Sold out in less than 15 minutes. You can only buy it online I believe, and within the given time frame. It costs RMB199 each + RMB16 for delivery fee to China address. 

Do not lose hope, there will be another 20k copies (or more)! The only difference between each photobook is the cover and poster.

So they were only released and sold in China first? Are they making plans to sell copies to international fans? Will we have a long waiting period? *does anyone know* Actually I am so happy that something like this is available I don't care about the little difference. Can you guess my reaction to seeing all the hot photos of JY??...*look under spoiler*

Spoiler

MSN-Emoticon-love-011.gif  hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif     amour%20(82).gif 

1 hour ago, migrain3 said:

You statement is so funny. Let's just be happy and sad...less confusing.  confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif Our JY is still popular. That's something to be proud since because of the ban, he could have faded into obscurity.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, ximichem said:

Hey folks, 

I wanna order the photobooks but heard of no visa or master card to be accepted and only available for intl' fans in group

I already have 1 US friend who wants to order the photobook too but not enough as a group so.. US guys please ib me if you'd love to order the photobooks.. we shall discuss :sweatingbullets:

with my limited chinese, it seems like johnny is donating all the money from the photobook to charity. can anyone clarify? if so we should definitely support and buy! :)

also, i would like to thank everyone for all the info about YuZhou!! 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, ronper2016 said:

Gahhhhhh! I really want one. I hope they will consider international fans soon. We love him too!

• Like 9

JY - Photobook - 列夫文化 weibo update

Spoiler

CqJCPdiVUAAmAiu.jpg

Translated by @gashupingo

Presented with Love
1pm 18th August 2016  
HJY's  debut photobook
The presale of《Zhe Hai Jing Yu》 origin from the big sea . blue limited edition set has a perfect closing
Grateful that we're able to meet each other, Grateful to have you
Coming soon: 22nd August 2016 12 noon Dream Road. purple limited edition set presale will commence as usual
Note: 《Zhe Hai Jing Yu》kinda means "Whale in Shallow Seawater"

Throwback YZ

Spoiler

Cr [上海春药]

8ca33054gw1f6y5a19mq2g20fk08rkjo.gif

Netease

Spoiler

Cr XWZ68174201

CqJAnbwVIAAqsyR.jpg

ZZ - Light ShangHai

Spoiler

Cr be my sugar

CqJEFq0UEAAey1o.jpg

CqJEFptVYAA0gh7.jpg

CqJEFojUkAAr7Iz.jpg

CqJDyk_UAAAWboE.jpg

CqJDyj3VUAA6L2i.jpg

CqJDyjHVUAA1fDK.jpg

CqJDyjIUEAAes3k.jpg

CqJE_91VUAA3OnE.jpg

CqJE_8yVMAArulA.jpg

CqJE_7wUkAQPaX_.jpg

CqJEb2MVMAAG2WD.jpg

CqJEb0SUMAE5bJu.jpg

CqJEbzhUEAAssWG.jpg

CqJFKiuUEAI7zof.jpg

CqJFKhqVYAABVLv.jpg

CqJErpvUIAIIqGf.jpg

CqJEroWUAAI9aCg.jpg

CqJErnMVUAAhJpu.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Timmy and Johnny

CqJH77XUAAAQxBK.jpg

CqJH6KBUEAAByhm.jpg

CqJH4CZVIAAKGEC.jpg

CqJIHDpVMAA6TR3.jpg

CqJIF63UEAIYtQz.jpg

CqJIEGUVIAA98QN.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Beginning_Only许魏洲]

CqJIuu2VMAAwzXA.jpg

CqJIwpsUsAAYra9.jpg

CqJIydWVMAA41zX.jpg

CqJI7LUVMAAHknG.jpg

CqJI9WPVMAAUGMc.jpg

CqJJBHEUMAA3j96.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

CqJEEJCUEAAl_jp.jpg

Anyone else wanna vote for this? I will close it this weekend. At the moment, Beijing1 outfit is leading but looks like people like ShenZhen outfits in general :lol: and sorry, I missed Seoul 5 :sweatingbullets:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57b085f6e4b0e1305341c106

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CpzysFfUMAE7xw8.jpg

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, bearology said:

Hide contents

Cr [上海春药]

8ca33054gw1f6y5a19mq2g20fk08rkjo.gif

Wait...Why did ZZ walk away? And look at that forlorn look on JY's face. It's like "what did I do?".

5 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

Wait...Why did ZZ walk away? And look at that forlorn look on JY's face. It's like "what did I do?".

Hahaha I asked the same question. Apparently, it was ZZ's turn to have his interview. Now for delulu, ZZ's hair was still in good shape in this gif, not messy like when they entered the elevator later on so maybe a certain whale did 'punish' his kitten for walking away? hahaha

• Like 13

Gorgeous and new HD photos of ZZ during his Concert in Shanghai on 13 August:

7cb3d023gw1f6xvy8wq6sj210c0qoq73.jpg

Spoiler

006oT7rqjw1f6xr5eu742j32o0400x6t.jpg006oT7rqjw1f6xuztoya4j30ze0qoaf9.jpg

Spoiler

006oT7rqjw1f6xuzpyzgkj34002o0qva.jpg006oT7rqjw1f6xuzsz97nj33o02g0x6s.jpg006oT7rqjw1f6xuzm4z8kj34002o0hdy.jpg

Spoiler

4eabd490gw1f6xaam7cx9j21kw15r44d.jpg4eabd490gw1f6xaaqo6slj21kw11xwlz.jpg

Credit: @Chloe-Luu on Weibo

Spoiler

006qjybHgw1f6y6flz6isj315o0rsnfx.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6frybygj30rs15oax1.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6ftjy0bj315o0rsk5t.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6fvfjepj315o0rsts6.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6fxul1cj30rs15ox2l.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6firuqjj315o0rsqlh.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6g034yuj30rs15onkb.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6g22szbj315o0rsdz5.jpg006qjybHgw1f6y6g4ya14j30rs15oqq5.jpg

Spoiler

6912216cjw1f6y5xxhuaaj21kw2ar7mq.jpg6912216cjw1f6y5wfjajgj21kw2dch0l.jpg6912216cjw1f6y5wn7fpaj21kw2avtns.jpg6912216cjw1f6y5wu2gxjj21kw11x11a.jpg

Spoiler

006oQcrsgw1f6toy0dwefj33z92niu11.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6toykmzbmj33wl2lq4qt.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6toz94bs4j342g2pne84.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6toxbbvf7j31e12gxe82.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6tps7514xj31il2p1b2b.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6tpsdein5j31i82oe1ky.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6tp9j5t1pj336k24dnpf.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6tpsz8hv6j34g02yo7wn.jpg006oQcrsgw1f6tp74jganj32863yj4qu.jpg

EDIT:

So does someone know what happened with ZZ's Weibo account that lost more than 50000 fans at once yesterday? 

Edited by Guest

JY

Spoiler

screencaps by hiyaya12345

CqJbb8NUkAEYplE.jpg

CqJbb8OUEAElV0G.jpg

CqJbb8NVYAAtRvQ.jpg

ZZ gif :wub: 

Spoiler

Cr [SHININGXWZ]

006q9FS0gw1f6y6nlblh8g30gv0j21l4.gif

ZZ - BJ airport 100816

Spoiler

Cr Hyukira

CqJVgvuVIAA2cde.jpg

CqJVgsQUMAA2mGT.jpg

CqJVgoyUEAADHUJ.jpg

CqJVYLIUEAAY0Vj.jpg

CqJVYIlUsAAJbz6.jpg

CqJVYEQUEAA6ZBq.jpg

CqJVTKCUEAECGGO.jpg

CqJVTJ7VUAA5_sZ.jpg

CqJVTKFUEAE_i3K.jpg

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr StudioYuzhou

CqJLwT6UIAAHxAc.jpg

CqJLvepUIAIP1kZ.jpg

Throwback 

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6y6aegdkvg20bo06knpe.gif

• Like 15

19 hours ago, filmlore46 said:

So they were only released and sold in China first? Are they making plans to sell copies to international fans? Will we have a long waiting period? *does anyone know* Actually I am so happy that something like this is available I don't care about the little difference. Can you guess my reaction to seeing all the hot photos of JY??...*look under spoiler*

The photobooks will be released in batches, with the first batch [18.8] was sold out in under 15 mins, second batch coming up in three days, and the following... till the final, which is the 5th batch (I believe it's the one with the white cover).

While the photobooks are available online, it can only be delivered to China (inc. HK and Taiwan) - so it can be a bit tricky. It was noted in the OP (point #9) that international fans can contact the person-in-charge directly so they will know how much approximately will the demand be for each country (something like what Ximichem posted) and they can only do this in groups. So far I know quite a number of Vietnamese fans are already doing this, so if you are from Vietnam you may want to join them :) 

(but of course, you can already see people trying to sell their copies on Taobao for higher price o_O)

16 hours ago, seoky said:

with my limited chinese, it seems like johnny is donating all the money from the photobook to charity. can anyone clarify? if so we should definitely support and buy! :)

It is indeed. Harper's BAZAAR China invited JY to Cannes -- so possibly in return he did the shoots for the photobooks for BAZAAR, with all the proceeds going to a BAZAAR-related charity.

14 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

So does someone know what happened with ZZ's Weibo account that lost more than 50000 fans at once yesterday? 

there are two theories:

Spoiler

1) Sina was updating the server and ended up clearing all inactive/dead and spam accounts (like IG did previously.) Someone in my following list (with about 4k followers) also mentioned he/she lost quite a number of followers due to the system update.

2) Bugs. Two days back (I think) ZZ's Weibo account disappeared (with all his posts as well) for a few minutes, a lot of fans were panicking about it. So I would assume Sina is having some technical issues.

Delulu time: No news about the boys whatsoever huh? Anyone who still has the "stalker" app, were they online at any point today? ;) 

Glad they are having a good rest together from their hectic schedule....

edit:

Spoiler

Oh @kyrie777 surely it won't be just resting *wink* crazy-happy-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Glad they are having a good rest together from their hectic schedule....

I hope rest is not all they're getting together, if you know what I mean???

*wink* *wink*

:lol: :D :P

If you don't know what I mean, maybe Auntie @sohocomo will be able to provide you a few scenarios..

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
On 8/19/2016 at 0:28 AM, xix19xix said:

Just wanna share a Weibo post that is trending. The post basically asks what made you believe that JY and ZZ are really a couple. 

Thus far, it had more than 2000 responses. One particular photo stuck me deeply. The accompanying comment basically say it is fate.

credit on photo: Shanghai Fan Meet. 

Reveal hidden contents

image_19.jpeg

I'm gonna spam that weibo post with so much love <3 I'm also gonna like all the top posts. LOL. Thanks for the info!

They're fated to be together. Match made in heaven. Soulmates. What else?

@izziehudson Thanks for the update izzie! Why bother wait for 3 days to release the 2nd batch lol. Since it's sold out already, might as well release the photobook the following day...

Johnny throwback HP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gifHP2cybL.gif

160417 Bangkok FM - Historic moment...

Smiling in a good mood Jingyu YVaKRNQ.gifYVaKRNQ.gif

Spoiler

AEkjB3A.jpg

HEcqZkY.jpg

I LIED.

MY HEART BREAKS.

kVbcmJt.jpg

Cr. on the photo aka only Johnny fansite

160218 YY interview - The good old days...

Baobei looked so hot back then. Now even hotter 9LtURmd.gif9LtURmd.gif9LtURmd.gif

Spoiler

MlG93jC.jpg

jJj4Vh3.jpg

3GCIE74.jpg

Cr. Tigerteeth aka on the pic aka one of the earliest Johnny's fansite <3 aka look at how blurry the photos taken ^^

Posting some throwback in the spirit of Johnny releasing his photobook. (Also in a hope that by luck he'd open the purchase for international fan *_*)

Oh yeah forgot to ask, any Malaysian doing a group buying of Johnny's photobook? Count me in yeah!!