4 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

I feel that I am sooooo lucky that I got to watch the first concert of both Yu and Zhou (OMG, this is so unreal)! Both concerts are amazing and made me love YuZhou even more!!

After the huge excitement, I am actually a little down at the moment, because I don't know when I get to see them in person again. I hope I don't have to wait for too long!

Very lucky indeed! Thank you for sharing! Reading your post got me excited! I can feel the hype and felt that I was there too!

I really hope that he will have his own solo concert but he has to be trained in singing and dancing, both can be learned after all. He has already passion and potential in singing, though his hips and legs are not following him when dancing *sorry, JY*, just a little training and VoilaTrain him more ZZ please! This week, Truly JY-ZZ proved again they're currently the brightest stars!

Perhaps his next stop is to film his new movie or DWSS2, right? or guest at ZZs Thai light concert? (Please Please)

3 hours ago, liesl said:

*blush* :flushed:

Interesting typo. Or is it not a typo? Hmm... thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif

LoL :rolleyes:

Edit: re-edit idol not a good title. Right, JY is JY. *peace out*

• Like 9

1 hour ago, charlie10 said:

But I doubt he would be there, last night, because I don't see how no one would notice. Unless he disquised himself as a clown or something.  

I am sure there is a way for artists to avoid dedection if they are going to a concert venue.

Anyway I start to have some hope again that maybe JY can be a guest at ZZ concert in thailand. I am sure both of them wants to pay back to thai fans because of the sad thai fanmeet the other time. Since we will get to hear the two forbidden songs.

Dont mind me. Dont flame me. Because Lol i really want my wish to come true.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, gashupingo said:

His school is called "The National Academy of Chinese Theatre Arts" This will be his last year, not sure when is the graduation. Anyway, I translated a fancam of him going back to his uni for a singing competition. There are some info there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIdgr1Hz-8

It's not a school that most actors go to learn acting but rather more towards the Chinese Opera and theatrical stuff.
https://www.thebeijinger.com/directory/national-academy-chinese-theatre-arts

ZZ said he is a "steel pipe that can only be broken but not bend" in an interview (Can't find sub, is this subbed already?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxRYXeCoql8
That night JY posted comment with a picture of 2 bent pipes in spooning position at ZZ's latest wb. 
"Today after I saw your interview, I see this picture"

Wow! Thank you @gashupingo for all the answers and for your efforts to find the videos and post them here. You're such a kind heart! 

1 hour ago, narakeiko said:

@pygmalion30 @gashupingo I got the engsub... At that time before I knew JY posted the bend pipes I was laughing because ZZ's answer was easy to break... I think, 'how innocent could he become?' he's too cute... coz it will be more acceptable if he said he's a stick which can only be broken and cannot be bent :sweatingbullets: 

However, I come to conclusion if he said he's a stick it wold give impression that he is weak... so, steel is strong and that's why he choos to say steel rather than stick... ( just forget what I said I'm not good with words) :lol:

Thank you @narakeiko!

Eh CJD posted a pic which says "you guys make a guess if you will get fat after eating too much candies?" I wonder if she was referring to last night?

Also anyone read or know about JY only fans reaction to JY post besides the one asking 5 security guards on where is the 5miles love flower located after the concert. I just read that someone (didnt specify which fan but i suspect its only jy fan) commented that jy latest weibo post received the lowest comments. These poison fans should really leave this JY fandom!

• Like 24

YZ manip. Oh dear, the day when our two boys can stand next to each other on the same stage. We will wait, patiently :tears:

Spoiler

Cr Ling_YZ

6198d47fgw1f6571bvxpgj20u00u079c.jpg

6198d47fgw1f6571bfm1yj20u00qh784.jpg

6198d47fgw1f6571bnxn2j20u00o7tcc.jpg

JY old photos. Anyone posted this before? OP says its the 29/04/2015. Before YZ collide :lol:

Spoiler

Cr [甩肉朕能靚]

CoIJbnYVIAAbO-b.jpg

CoIJctvUAAA-7E8.jpg

CoIJdp3VYAEbXaU.jpg

CoIJeolUsAAdUTn.jpg

CoIH1lKUMAErV-Z.jpg

CoIH2mWVMAEMSu5.jpg

• Like 21

16 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Eh CJD posted a pic which says "you guys make a guess if you will get fat after eating too much candies?" I wonder if she was referring to last night?

Also anyone read or know about JY only fans reaction to JY post besides the one asking 5 security guards on where is the 5miles love flower located after the concert. I just read that someone (didnt specify which fan but i suspect its only jy fan) commented that jy latest weibo post received the lowest comments. These poison fans should really leave this JY fandom!

It is true that the post garnered the lowest number of likes ever. But I guess it also gave us an idea of the proportion of CP and only-fans.  The previous post has 190,000 likes. The 5 Miles post has 120,000 likes. So it could be that the ratio of CPF versus only-fans is 2:1. But the good news is his number of fans is still growing, less than 20,000 to 3 million.

@mrsaturn, this means that there are more CP fans. And yes, no doubt CJD is referring to yesterday. ;) 

By the way, @shuwei you will be happy know that CJD also posted that she hopes to shoot everything at one go for her new drama! :) 

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

It is true that the post garnered the lowest number of likes ever. But I guess it also gave us an idea of the proportion of only-fans and CP fans.  The previous post has 190,000 likes. The 5 Miles post has 120,000 likes. So it could be that the ratio of CPF versus only is 2:1. But the good news is his number of fans is still growing, less than 20,000 to 3 million.

Yea i checked and see that the likes is lower than the previous post (selfie) but definitely not the lowest of all! Hmmm so only fans are more than cpf? I always thought cpfs are higher haha.

Anyway JY office/studio weibo posted that there will be a surprise coming. What i dont understand is the whale design cake in the photos hahaha... make it looks like its jy birthday (although we all know his birthday is in nov).

• Like 17

Famous producer Terrance Chang 张家振 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Chang) just threw JY a private party. He produced Faced Off and Mission Impossible 2 among many other notable productions. Terrance Chang just set up a new company,乾澄影视有限公司, Lucinda Entertainment. It seems both are going to be collaborating on upcoming projects... I CAN'T WAIT PEOPLE!!!!!!  The party was very cute. He actually met this poducer before at another event..and some of us were speculating why they invited JY to grace the event. 

Spoiler

1uGq9ds.jpgMwOlv2F.jpg0ftpTm9.jpgzh5bH8y.jpgqDFN4D5.jpg3qC2WjE.jpgVmSmDws.jpg

• Like 24

JY met this producer before at Shanghai TV party on 14 June. Thank you @gayyoxx Fingers cross for JY. I hope he does star a movie soon too :w00t: I cant remember which event this was. 

Spoiler

CoISw2wVUAEMw9M.jpg

Party photos

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CoIYjmLVIAA1Xy3.jpg

CoIXPpmVMAANDqq.jpg

CoIXQaUVMAA8e5G.jpg

CoIXQ98UIAIEKZK.jpg

YZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr 有的是青春_沒的是時間

CoIHinbUAAArlBr.jpg

Is this in BK? 

Spoiler

ZZ fanart

Spoiler

Cr [沫色惜年]

CoIdMJIVMAIF9JV.jpg

CoIdQV-UkAEkafK.jpg

CoIdgCtVUAINJhW.jpg

CoIdivgVIAA-6xB.jpg

• Like 16

@gayyoxx if i rem correctly, the story is about a girl (or was it a boy? Cant rem) asked her elder brother to woo this boy that she likes but in the end her elder brother fell in love with that boy. I think its some bodyguard company.

Anyway, after Jingyu studio weibo posted the first post at 8pm (china time), and left at 8:05pm, ZZ was online exactly at 8:05pm.

• Like 16

Thank you for the long and super detailed fanacc, @jlt4ever :heart::cookie::bawling: 

5 days left for me and Izzie (and others that going) and I've been checking triple for everything in case I forget something (not OCD, I just like to be prepared). I tend to record the concerts when I go to one cuz I love re-watching everything back and I know by doing that I won't be enjoying the concert fully but I just can't help it. And I will be doing that 5 days later too (don't care the dome allow or not). 

I had a thought: since Zhou's paw flower was left outside with the others while Yu's whale flower was put in a room where only staff could enter, 5MILESLOVE probably works at the venue, like long-time staff (do they hire part-timers?) of the concert place (stadium? I forgot). Or that staff was they friend or relative that owes them something and they will forget that something if the staff help them with the flower.

• Like 6

Hey guys, I heard this apple juice anecdote (from CP fans, not anti fans by the way) is not genuine. It was made up. Don't bash me. :sweatingbullets:Anyway it doesn't even make sense. JY doesn't even hang around BJ long enough to drink cartons and cartons of apple juice. Also God knows how many fans camp around ZZ's work place and home now, JY is just not going to appear in those places to be served apple juice. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xix19xix said:

By the way, @shuwei you will be happy know that CJD also posted that she hopes to shot everything at one go for her new drama! :) 

yas, that is great news! thanks for letting me know. i guess cfans were also prodding her bc they wanna know if they can trust her again lol

(although there still isn't any ending scene i wanted to see more than addicted's high profile gay wedding, but que sera sera)

• Like 7

Guest skeletonworks
22 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Read that there's one JY only fan kinda start admiring 5miles. After the concert she went to ask at least 5 security guard and asked where is the 5miles flower located. The guard said its their resting room and no fans can deliver stuff there. She was stunned and then finally admit and think that 5miles must be someone jy and zz know. 

This I agree... It must be someone close to them. Actually I got the feeling that 5mileslove also know about the relationship between these two. Even if it's not true, I'm already satisfied that we have someone so powerful that they can put the flowers at a place where no other fans can. A special kind of fan and it's a CPF on top of that!

Johnny's Weibo post yesterday really really makes me happy. I still can't get over this happiness until today. Now I'm a bit scared that I'm too happy cuz richard simmons always happen in our fandom after we got too excited... His post speaks volume. My friend and I discussed about this around 4 am yesterday lol. She said that maybe Johnny is testing his fans. See who's his loyal fans. Would the only fans leave him or continue supporting him after seeing him publicly acknowledged a CPF fansite? If so, you're not his true fans then.

Can we just stop for one minute and think why they're dropping hints here and there when there's no need to because they already got strong fanbase consisting of only-fans and hardcore CPF? We've discussed this before from time to time. I find it amusing when only-fans trying so hard to get rid of their CP image, lectures CPF and trying to eliminate CPF, attacking ZZ/JY but Johnny & Zhouzhou are doing precisely the opposite :phew: All only-fans' effort go to waste. I chuckled when I saw Johnny posing with 5mileslove's flower stand. It's like saying "I'm standing with YuZhou. You like it, come board my ship. You don't like it, you can jump off my ship cuz I'll be piloting this ship and my co-captain is Zhouzhou. And if you board this ship, you must be in peace and harmony with each other". My friend said it's also his way of shutting up only-fans cuz only-fans are always attacking CPF and acted holier-than-thou...

@gayyoxx The likes for that particular post is 125k now and shared by 215k. His previous WB post has 195k likes but that was like a week ago. And 125k for yesterday's post is quite normal for Johnny.

21 hours ago, Scandani said:

@gayyoxx and @skeletonworks, is this considered dancing LMAO

Hide contents

Hahahahahahaha. I saw that too when I rewatched the youtube video and I was like "Johnny, don't tell me you call that dancing?".

21 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Btw if i remember correctly... 5miles love weibo posted their first post after ZZ "accidentally" liked JY photo right?

Yep. And I'm really curious as to why he started to post after that incident...

21 hours ago, Scandani said:

@mrsaturn yep, it was this pic that ZZ 'accidentally' liked

Spoiler

006vBjclgw1f525vf7eybj319u1wo7kx.jpg

Actually it wasn't this pic that Zhouzhou liked. This is posted by 5mileslove. The photo that he liked was posted by a JY-only fansite and from what I heard from my friend, it was those really extreme JY-only fansite (in this context, not the fanatic attacking other fans whatsoever. Just that it's very strictly-JY fansite). That's why some speculated that it was Johnny surfing the Weibo forgetting that he's logged in to Zhouzhou's account and accidentally like his own photo when surfing his fansites' WB. lol.

19 hours ago, charlie10 said:

@skeletonworks - who's to say we won't keep posting and debating and spazzing continuously until 2024 (when we all celebrate the marriage of Y & Z!)?  Heh. I'm still obsessing, so if they keep dosing out the sugar like they do, they'll keep many of us hooked for a long time to come. Addictions are notoriously hard to beat, after all. 

Hahahahahaha. Well I don't trust myself. Who knows how long we will be in this fandom or actively be in this thread. But I know for sure I'd like us to reunite again in this thread 7 years 9 months later. Hopefully they're officially together by that time <3

10 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Fan art

Hide contents

Source:    呼呼花-

愛可不可以簡簡單單沒有傷害啦啦啦~不要問我中間發生什麼事了,我是不會告訴你的 doge_thumb.gifmm_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif

a966fe84jw1f64uuw7kkdj20d42zmtrr.jpg

Me, 3rd person requesting for this fanart to be translated. Pls *___*

6nZHmni.jpg

EDIT: Thank you @gashupingo as always!!!!!! :heart:

@bearology No wonder I've seen that old man before somewhere hahahahaha. Can't wait for Johnny's road to stardom! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I've watched Red Cliff and Once A Thief and have loved both of them immensely!!!! But why suddenly threw him a private party? They haven't started working together yet I presume? A welcoming party? Ahhhh why so mysterious Johnny????!

@jlt4ever So happy to read your fanaccount of Johnny at Yaya Planet concert <3<3<3 Let's all pray that Johnny will produce an album and he will have an Asia Tour concert and you can see him again and hopefully he will go to BKK too so I can see him again too <3<3<3

Guys, I made a poll LOL. Please choose the date of Shangyin reunion 7 years 9 months later:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=57948e84e4b0fe9b9c484bb1

Actually the day they first met wasn't it 31st October? But the video showing them shook hands and being introduced was 6th November right? Anyone can clarify which one is true?

EDIT:

1 hour ago, lielee said:

5 days left for me and Izzie (and others that going) and I've been checking triple for everything in case I forget something (not OCD, I just like to be prepared). I tend to record the concerts when I go to one cuz I love re-watching everything back and I know by doing that I won't be enjoying the concert fully but I just can't help it. And I will be doing that 5 days later too (don't care the dome allow or not). 

Make sure you double check the time (& engraved that in your mind) to drop the gifts if you have any, the time to collect the ticket, the time the concert will start. Don't be like me last time. lol. Also try to be there at least 1 hour before the concert starts. Last time I reached there around 30 mins before it started and the queue was super long and they also checked your bags so it's quite some time before you get in. I was running around here and there when the concert started at 6pm ugh. Take a lot of photos and fancams for us *_____* Not sure if there's gonna be any live streaming that day T_T

1 hour ago, mrsaturn said:

Yea i checked and see that the likes is lower than the previous post (selfie) but definitely not the lowest of all! Hmmm so only fans are more than cpf? I always thought cpfs are higher haha.

@xix19xix It's just a day. The previous post is 1 week ago. Maybe after one week see how much likes and comments that post has?

I don't really go and see only fans reaction but I saw one that said as a JY only fan, you don't know the feeling of being stuffed candies by JY himself. But he/she keep spazzing JY so handsome, so cool, cannot be described and still want to love him 10 thousand years more. So not like he's going to unfan JY. 

But then he also said he is not a firm only-fan so...yeah

@Scandani @bearology @skeletonworks

cr. 呼呼花~ translation

Spoiler

R2DrYLV.jpg

cr. Hako缺魚粥 Scanlation

Spoiler

JqUdd5y.jpg

NztJ1zI.jpg

o8ZXFyf.jpg

hJ4Gk3a.jpg

mf1vELw.jpg

• Like 24

6 hours ago, pygmalion30 said:

ZZ during the filming of an ad, a photoshoot and an interview on 22 July: 

Full video here: http://v.ifeng.com/ent/taiwanzhan/201607/011fb4f4-8a3b-4a20-af55-44600bb4a1cd.shtml

@pygmalion30 TQ!! Love it!

I can't view the video don't know why. But thank you.. after much search i able to view here in case some fans can't view too.

Spoiler

• Like 4