5 minutes ago, sohocomo said:

Actually, it's 251 blue + 27 white = 278   2 + 7 + 8 = 17 = 8

I don't know if I ever gave the meaning of the number 17. I did for the number 26 (the joint number JY/ZZ share from their birthdays), but not for 17, I don't think. (This is good...)

17- The Star of the Magi

A highly spiritual number represented by the 8 pointed Star of Venus. The image of love and peace, this number promises that the entity it represents will rise superior in spirit to the trials and tribulations of life. It is the "number of immortality," promising that entity's name will live after him. 

Lol, thanks for the correction @sohocomo. I think I was on sugar high! (still am)

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, xix19xix said:

@skeletonworks, I think it should be 7 years 9 months if we count from the fan meet. Once I like something, I tend to be obsessed longer than most people. When I love something, I can love it till the end of time. YZ is beyond love for me. 

At least I know I won't be alone in then. Lol!

Yup yup! 7 years & 9 months to be precise. I'm thinking when should the exact date be? March 14, 2024? Their supposed confession day? Or 20/4? I already set the date in my calendar hahahahahahahaha. I'm obsessed with them too!!!

10 minutes ago, nedaaa said:

@skeletonworks  i'll promise:heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

15 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

What? XL is a BL writer now? I thought he's an agent in Huayi?? And where did you hide the translation @gashupingo??? Or did you post it here and I missed it? T_T

I thought it was Monica(estreline). She did translate some of XL's story, tho.

16 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I hope I can stay in this fandom forever. Hope to see everyone here 8 years later hehehehe. Shall we make a promise? Like no matter if we are still in this fandom or left the fandom, on a certain date, 8 years from now, we'll meet again here in Soompi? Hahahahahahaha

Me too. I'll be waiting for the day they announce their relationship and become international superstars, no matter how long it takes I'll wait! hahahaha

• Like 18

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, joycemay said:

I thought it was Monica(estreline). She did translate some of XL's story, tho.

Me too. I'll be waiting for the day they announce their relationship and become international superstars, no matter how long it takes I'll wait! hahahaha

Yea I thought @estreline was the one who translated XL's YZ AU fanfics BL story too and I even posted the link on the front page. But I only know she translated 1 or 2 chapters of this only so I wonder if @gashupingo translated the rest?

@bearology That 5mileslove photo of Johnny is just :heart: He's sooooooo handsome!!! Did Johnny look straight at his/her camera? It seemed the photo of Zhouzhou that he/she took, Zhouzhou also seemed to look direct at his/her camera? :wub:

I was so happy to see Johnny's Weibo update of him posing with 5mileslove flowers, it means a lot. :wub: I'm glad he and ZhouZhou are always sending hints to their beloved cp (and first) fans. Thank you guys, I love you. 

@xix19xix @gashupingo @skeletonworks I'm sure it was @SueLyinn who translated a long part of Xiao Long fanfic! But I can't find her post. :/ (Hope she'll come back here. ;___; )

@sohocomo The fic was hot and beautiful as usual; thanks for tagging me auntie. :)

Also, happy belated 1200th page everyone! :) A big welcome to all the new members, and a big hug to the old users (not tagging anyone but you know who you are), I'm so glad to see some of you still around after all. :,)

@skeletonworks I'm up for this '8 years later reunion' idea. :) I like keep promise like this. 

• Like 19

It is so hard spazzing silently since all are sleeping and I got goosebumps several times reading post after post that were full of sugar and honey and maple syrup and candy.

- so you acknowledge us by taking pic with 5MilesLove's flower. An insider cpf is all we need.

- wearing the same brand as your wifey for the millionth time. Shouldn't be surprised anymore.

- you were the one chose to sing Jay Chou's songs, not the organizer. Of course. Duh. Totally not surprised.

If 5ML only post when they are apart, does that mean they won't do anything when YuZhou are together on the same stage (concert stage/wedding stage)?

Thank you all for the updates.

• Like 20

42 minutes ago, bearology said:

OK, now even their CP fan account is trolling us???

CoD7wk2UMAAu-FU.jpg

CoD7xbFUsAEA1bk.jpg

Cr haihaihai52 Twitter

What is written here please? I can't read Chinese. Thank you.

Subbed Ep 2 uncut from Johnny & Timmy's Office

Spoiler

Estreline updated her translation and I couldn't stop sighing at every chapter. How Hai cried and how Yin felt empty looking at Hai's stuff.

How can someone be so in love?

• Like 20