7 hours ago, gayyoxx said:

Edit: OMG. Why did I click youtube link that you posted, @xix19xix? Seeing those photos brings the bitter sweet memories of old time :tears:. The music is not helping either! *downloading the video for future self-torture sessions*

In case you want to know what song around min 44 (I've been putting it on repeat for 2 days now)

"Because of love, so I love"

On 7/13/2016 at 7:30 AM, gashupingo said:

Because of Love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7YJ_fOcOks

I found a English sub here but it's blocked for us so I upload it to mediafire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMz2ofoUAfk
https://www.mediafire.com/?946ng4acr2azw17

----------------------

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Apparently, wuli is derived from Korean and it is an intimate way of saying "My".

Wuli (or wuri) means we/us/our. It is often used to show the singular possessive of something that could be shared- such as 'my teacher' would actually be said as 'our teacher' since that person is not just my teacher alone.  Even in a case such as I have one sister, no other siblings. I would still speak of her as 'wuri eonni' (our big sister), because even though we're each other's only sisters, she doesn't belong to me exclusively. (at least that's the way I've always understood it)

So for 5mileslove being a code, it could be "My Love", or quite possibly "Our Love"

• Like 24

7 hours ago, bearology said:

What does it say? OP says sth "walk slowly together"???

Hide contents

陪你一起慢慢走 - "Accompany you to walk slowly together" but the sentence has a comma (,) before and I'm sure there's a message before it. Maybe it says "Huang whale! baobei ZZ supports you says, accompany you to walk slowly together"  or "Support YuZhou forever!, accompany you to walk slowly together." haha

It's never late for the After Party!

Spoiler

ezgif.gif

It's so fun to see this forum grows rapidly when there are A LOT OF SWEETS scattered in the air! so much YuZhou energy booster from JY's last night's concert!

JY's post with 5 miles gift definitely set the score for YuZhou and even loaded more sweets when he allowed it to be his 50th post! 

Fire the Yuzhou cannon!!!

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_nx7tok8dHE1sp8vp8_500.gif

In your face, SAPFRT! Only fans and anti fans it's never late to grab the rope and get back to YuZhou ship!

5 miles case is so mysterious and exciting! He/she gets the best HD shots most of the time, has the romantic and deepest tag lines, always present for special events, and now given with exclusive privilege! What's happening here?! He/she is like a golden key to the golden door of secrets for JY-ZZ! Definitely a pride of CPF! Maybe he/she is the standard bearer of the YuZhou Flag? 

OMG! What can I even say for JY-ZZs intentional same branded clothes? It's so crazy! I even jumped out of the bed knowing this! They're definitely telling the world "We have the same taste, We have the same sponsors and We have direct access together coz' we're definitely together!" *boom! flies away* They both are even close with children :P

Oh man, JY's physique has become more and more manly 10/10, Charm rate 10/10, fashion style 10/10 coz of YZ phenomenon, smirk or smile 10/10, messy hair style 10/10. Singing has definitely improved! He's actually hitting the notes, knows how to use the mike even more, learned breathing techniques, and he even did an ad-lib while he sings Jay Chou's - East Wind Breaks. His 2nd song was good but can be better, his fans are singing and he just enjoyed it till the end. Though, he still strains a bit because of nervousness (come on, it's his first time in concert!) but Yes he's now a newly improved potential ballad singer level 2!

As for the shattered Whale made of flowers with a confession of a secret love... 

Spoiler

When I looked how bad it was, I got into this theory that the only fan created it must've got mad, jealous and destroyed it after he/she found out that 5-miles gift was more beautiful and similar and JY chose it instead then knew that 5 miles was a strong YZ CP fan. I remembered a scene when I saw fans and fandoms for a celebrity that competed how will their gift look like and I saw fan A from fandom A and a fan from fandom B, fan A got tantrums and disappointed when her gift was not picked then found out fan B was picked and much better, then decided not to give it and threw it. Crazy isn't it?

But then when the OP acknowledged it and told it was blown by the wind 1st then found out it was fully destroyed on the 2nd, It seems quite bizarre. Those flowers are securely attached to a thick whale shaped foam and arranged so that each flower will support the other and I bet that the owner secured it further from delivery to display (Like I sound I'm the one who made it). It can't just fall off all at the same time without force or tornado perhaps? The case continues...

HJYs precious 17 minute exposure at the concert was splendid! It was short but loaded with sweets to dive on! Looking forward for more successful concerts and events! JY next time show us your moves like ZZ did! :lol: 

I wonder if ZZ watched it already through a big screen from home or why watch when you can be at the background stage? :P

*Waving YuZhou flag* :)

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Actually there is another speculation that was not mentioned before. It has nothing to do with JY fans but with other ppl, I don't want to speculate cause no use. 

--------------------------

Hey @jlt4ever don't lurk anymore, fanaccount please! :D

@gashupingo that was actually my thought. I keep thinking it was done purposefully to inflame the already tense situation between the separate fanbases. If you get the CPF to blame only or anti no one would look for the truth and you could create even more friction within the fandom. Good of you, to not speculate it isn't wise to spread unfounded rumors.

I'm with @gashupingo in requesting a fanacc  because as an eyewitness  @jlt4ever (heard you were at the charity concert ... Oh, *so jealous*:)) we want all the details, pretty please.

• Like 15

Johnny

Spoiler

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜的萨摩小表妹

b846196bjw1f64pmdvwi5j20zk1hck0e.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmetaz3j20zk1hcti8.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmcsjg6j20zk1hcgv8.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmfb219j20zk1hcgvi.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmfk49gj20zk1hcdpb.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmgriwxj20zk1hcn6f.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmhit83j20zk1hc11v.jpg

b846196bjw1f64pmigsihj20zk1hcn55.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   鲸城_黄景瑜个站

e7a70af2gw1f64ku1sexmj22eq1lqx6q.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kwu122vj21k22cb4hc.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kyjlrsxj21o42ionpg.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kwfok4dj22io1od7wh.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64ksu4o9lj21420qn7bc.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kvro6wgj21e823h7q8.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kuuijjyj229g1i87wi.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kv6bunxj22io1od1kx.jpg

e7a70af2gw1f64kvgout7j21o92ij4qp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:    黄景瑜的萨摩小表妹

b846196bjw1f64sgjgv4yj20zk1hc48m.jpg

b846196bjw1f64sgkbm46j20zk1hcqc3.jpg

b846196bjw1f64sghv15qj20zk1hc47d.jpg

Timmy

Spoiler

Light Asian Tour in Shenzhen (071716)

Spoiler

Source:   mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f649u57bo4j20rs15oqhd.jpg

c913eff8gw1f649u8gorsj20rs15o177.jpg

c913eff8gw1f649ubijloj20rs15owst.jpg

c913eff8gw1f649uevfevj20rs15ogzx.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   Hako缺魚粥

006quQ8Pjw1f64r4t6p5gj30m819ik3h.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f64r4v4w7xj30m81ilk4y.jpg

006quQ8Pjw1f64r4wke0kj30m80e30vh.jpg

• Like 20

Interesting... But whoever did it may had a bad intention. Those people on that place could have the answer to the whole story, I wish I was there to volunteer guarding that poor whale image, the damage was awful. Every fans gift are precious, they spent money, sweat and tears for it.

I hope its just a mere gust (a strong gust)

Anyway, The sweets have been compiled!

Spoiler

CR:  永不放倒瑜洲大旗

The sweets are: From ZZs interview to walk freely on streets and drink beer; his ideal type, The apple juice incident, An overview for the mysterious 5-miles, 5 miles' gift, then there was a long rant, JY's photo with the lovely gift joined with JY-ZZ heart formed gesture, the ZZ reflection, their same style & branded clothes and lastly the heart-screaming "Màn man zǒu" "慢慢走" "Walk slowly" on JY's concert

EDIT: Google Chrome is behaving badly

Edited by prima13facie
Pressed submit carelessly
  • Like 16

Yaya Planet concert (072316)

Spoiler

Source:   Bluesea_黄景瑜个站

006rcDOEjw1f64g9i0hlkj319c1mmdwn.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64g94ef3mj31to2pa4qp.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64g967kazj319c1rwkah.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64g98xaivj319c1snken.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64g9faq8qj319c1t117r.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64g9dqeeaj31to2ghb29.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64rpyjm5wj31c31w0u0z.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64rpp1kbtj319c1sd7k2.jpg

006rcDOEjw1f64rs31pnpj31d11w01l0.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  aisukee9

CoGbTFHVMAAHQq6.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   沐颜晚鲸鲸

005KymYkjw1f64uyuueebj30nm0i578g.jpg

005KymYkjw1f64uyrwag0j30q80j7wgy.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:    呼呼花-

愛可不可以簡簡單單沒有傷害啦啦啦~不要問我中間發生什麼事了,我是不會告訴你的 doge_thumb.gifmm_thumb.gifhearta_thumb.gif

a966fe84jw1f64uuw7kkdj20d42zmtrr.jpg

• Like 23

58 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY gif YAYA Planet concert 

Hide contents

Cr [cantabile_a]

006qRtw9jw1f64q88a4efg30m80etu0y.gif

@bearology thank you for posting this GIF

Seems like JY teased us CP fans, " hey I am still the Captain here on this ship:glasses:" Gosh JY... too many candies in one night...

my poor heart cant handle it *dancinglikeunicornGIF*

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Haha, IDK why but lately I am thinking CPF comic artists more as "mind readers" instead of "delulu-ers". Their comics are more and more in line with the boys' attitude xD

A new form of Stockholm syndrome - months of CSI inquiry & analysis have led to an empathetic understanding beyond reasoning.

• Like 21

Oh quizz time

Which one is [喵喵]? Which one is [doge]?        [偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][ok][ok][ok]

cr. NaRa7777

spoiler later. And yess, I know which of which :P 

e40ded6ejw1f64vkb8wf0j22bc2bce84.jpg

Spoiler

e40ded6ejw1f64vjnh5pyj22bc2bce83.jpg

Sorry guyz for all the spam from me, I am still very HYPE after last night!!!! and surfing Weibo is not doing me any good to stop spamming.

• Like 23

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

Ximi so very close!!!

521 pronounce Wu er yi  same like wo ai ni

cr. jlt4ever

the flower number means I LOVE YOU

bye byee

i know, but many told me there're 251 roses so am interpreting according to the order of numbers..

Saw on twt that there're 521 roses ..People, you count flowers?! such dedicating i cri T,T #fandomdesperate #dontbelikefandom lmao

@jlt4ever fanacc, fanacc, fanacc! xD #muststalhp #saynotoprotesting #plsximi

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, aeislaeigh said:

Johnny's & Timmy's account of daily activities since the Thai FM (041716)
Day 97 (072316)

Source:  jy_zz_loverboy

Hide contents

day_97.jpg

Thanks @aeislaeigh for your daily updates!!! :cookie: Wow... Just 3 more days to 100 days since the Thai Fan Meet...

@sohocomo, does numerology work in this way? 9 + 7 = 16 / 2 = 8! :P

• Like 17

Still smiling due to last night candies. Tbh when JY posted the 5miles love flower I was really happy because of all fans flowers he chooses that! Then the rationale me said "maybe he choose that cos the whale is very cute and nice " BUT luckily there are fanacc that the place where the flower was located is at a place where normal fans or people cannot place it! And I am quite sure this is true, just look at the background of the 5miles love flower with other fans flower. Though i wondered what will happened to the flower in the end. Its too cute to throw away!!!!

• Like 19

ZZ Full Clip interview on 22/07. Full link here

Spoiler

OP says the silver heart on top of that whale flower, JY purposely separated it while posing because :lol: #thisfandomisdesperate :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CoGi8T4UsAAAGW4.jpg

ZZ 'DAZED' scan photoshop

Spoiler

Cr [signature_jj]

CoGxAgQUsAAUG-1.jpg

006qTkzUgw1f64wdjpf07j310412tqv5.jpg

Those fanart artists like 呼呼花-, if we really have to wait for 7 years and 9 months for these two to announce a...wedding? :lol: (if we are lucky cause ZZ will only be 29-30 by then, a bit young for this entertainment world?), these artists can surely publish a fanart book after that :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22