OMG! I'm sorry for spamming but these 2 fanarts are just too too too cute!!!!!! CP's fan artists are getting better and better at this :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:. Thank you @gashupingo, if you ever come to Melbourne, let me know and I will treat you a full truck of cookies :lol::lol::lol::lol:. I have also stolen this (below) from @skeletonworks, I'm going to use it the next time I beg for gashupingo translation :D

Spoiler

6nZHmni.jpg

P/S: I am still over the moon with JY's weibo post yesterday. I can't think of any`other explanations than JY wants to tell the world that YZ is real and if you still love me, you better treat my beloved, his fans and our CP's fans better. Period!

• Like 24

ZZ's poster promotion for his participation at the ZEBRA Music Festival on 27 & 28 August:

Cr: http://item.damai.cn/105137.html

2016 Qingdao festival de musique de vague de chaleur pur (Shanghai Station)

Two new photos of ZZ in ads for H&M:

ZZ at the H&M Event:

Spoiler

006qWA7Ygw1f64yym0x4mj30sg0lcdij.jpg

006qWA7Ygw1f64yylq6txj30sg0lcjuk.jpg

006qWA7Ygw1f64yylt3z0j30sg0lcadh.jpg

acbd9c83gw1f659tuj7r6j20k00k07ax.jpg

More ZZ being so gorgeous and so adorable, as always:

Spoiler

006vPZIajw1f65c8clbi8j31bf0qoq5s.jpg

0069oB9Ajw1f65cd72718j30qo0zk77e.jpg

acbd9c83gw1f659z55p47j20yi0y07wh.jpg

acbd9c83gw1f659ozl959j20hs0hs40m.jpg

006t5Kkyjw1f65c2zm77uj30kb0vqwhc.jpg

acbd9c83gw1f659p3vmwgj20qo142dk8.jpg

acbd9c83gw1f659tnivybj20bk0bkgoh.jpg

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

She said that maybe Johnny is testing his fans. See who's his loyal fans. Would the only fans leave him or continue supporting him after seeing him publicly acknowledged a CPF fansite? If so, you're not his true fans then.

This is definitely a possibility. If we assume he knows of the 5MilesLove blog (which isn't certain, but not unlikely at all) it seem quite likely. And then seeing him having a private party with a movie director (producer?) after the show, I'm thinking JY really does have a lot of projects coming up and probably feels he has the support of his peers. My hope is that the more JY & ZZ feel like they have that support, that they are getting hired, that their careers are on track, the less careful they have to be. Because they have super loyal fans (I think - and hope - that most fans would stay with them, even if it they were openly - more or less - together. I think some only-fans are over-protective, and possibly not against the two of them, per se. And then there are lunatics. But let's ignore them) and because they are super talented, super nice, super handsome (etc etc). So maybe they'll feel more and more free to just do whatever they want, the closer they get to more steady ground to stand on.

Ah, I want to know what JY's future projects are! But I suppose they've no choice but to keep everything quiet until it's completely set in stone, considering how many set backs they've had. Still, I'm ever so curious. And particularly JY really is the king of mysterious. 

I also want to thank @gashupingo for translating the fanarts! I too love those cat-kangaroo strips, they're hilarious and adorable. 

Finally, I can't stop watching ZZ's erotic club dance, with those gyrating hips, it's just too good (if he's ever out of work, he'll get hired as a professional lap/pole dancer, I'm sure). I can't believe how amazingly sexy he is here. And he's such a good dancer, he's really got the groove, the moves, the lot. Yum yum. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

ZZ can both put sweetest kitten and sex bomb on his CV, that's for sure.

• Like 15

ZZ playing electric guitar during his Concert in Shenzhen:

Spoiler

Via Instagram : Click on the photo below to play the video:

3 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

Actually it wasn't this pic that Zhouzhou liked. This is posted by 5mileslove. The photo that he liked was posted by a JY-only fansite and from what I heard from my friend, it was those really extreme JY-only fansite (in this context, not the fanatic attacking other fans whatsoever. Just that it's very strictly-JY fansite). That's why some speculated that it was Johnny surfing the Weibo forgetting that he's logged in to Zhouzhou's account and accidentally like his own photo when surfing his fansites' WB. lol.

The picture that ZZ liked is from 鲸城_黄景瑜个站, a very active fansite who gifted us with many many high quality pictures of JY. The picture that ZZ like is below for those who like to take a look at it again. Very shuai, no wonder ZZ forgot about staying off the radar and liked the picture. The story is that after ZZ got scolded for liking this picture, 5mileloves set up their account and the very first post they made was to gift ZZ their picture of JY. 

Spoiler

bKyGC9h.jpg

If you guys are interested to know a bit more about JY-only fandom: 

Spoiler

鲸城_黄景瑜个站 is just an account, like many others that are sprouting as JY gets more popular, that is only interested in JY and therefore just posted JY pictures only. It's not being extreme to be honest. This site is not against ZZ or CPFs per se, the owner of the site is just not interested in anyone else but JY. They have never made any degratory remarks. I hope the CPFs here dont think all JY-only or ZZ-only fans hate us the CPFs :tears:, and in turn feel turned off by all of them. Those that I had intereacted simply think we “想太多了“/think too much and only care that we support JY when the time comes, e.g. to vote for him, support his shows, and defend him against smear campaigns etc, and to like for heaven sake moved on from Shangyin and start talking about other things ( like how???!!!! I'm addicted).  I understand for some their beef with some CPFs is that they appear to be more zz fans actually which is not a big deal  as we all have our bias except......although they call themselves CPFs they would lament on WB why JY got to act in a movie first before ZZ, or how they would choose ZZ if they have, tagged ZZ to JY-only activities to promote ZZ or make back handed comments about JY. (Personally I don't know what to make out of these.. but hey there are all kinds of people.. so there are all kinds of fans right? ) These antics get the JY-only fans all riled up and they would go after these CPFs and asked them to stop talking about JY and be a white porridge instead and to not breath a word about JY anymore. Ugly words are thrown around and basically they give zz and Jy headaches everyday I can imagine. There's some competition between JY and ZZ-only fans of course who wants to see their idol ahead of the other. Of couse some hates CPFs becuse of the ban and they are very vocal about it. The politics and the intrigues of the fandom never ceased to amaze me. Let's not get too affected though. They have only been around for 6 months! Time will settle everything. 

As they boys grow professionally in the next few years, the landscape of the fandom will change inevitably. They will gain new fans who know them for their recent work. We will become the minority. I guess its sad in a way but I think I'm rather special. As the C-fans say, 活久见 / the truth will be unveil to you if you live long enough. I will wait.. but don't make me wait too long please! 

• Like 19

Thanks @jlt4ever for the fan account. You are so lucky to be there!! :PReading your account and watching the live stream made me feel I was there myself. JY made me laugh out loud when he was looking around for Pardon Wu's big 帅 LED board and commented he was worried she didn't come to the concert!! He wantes to be reminded of how shuai he is constantly. ha ha 

• Like 9

ZZ so hot and sexy in photoshoots videos for Madame Figaro:

Spoiler

Click on the pic to play the video part 1:

Spoiler

Click on the pic to play the video part 2:

ZZ photos for Madame Figaro:

Spoiler

:wub:

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, KKmegan said:

The picture that ZZ liked is from 鲸城_黄景瑜个站, a very active fansite who gifted us with many many high quality pictures of JY. The picture that ZZ like is below for those who like to take a look at it again. Very shuai, no wonder ZZ forgot about staying off the radar and liked the picture. The story is that after ZZ got scolded for liking this picture, 5mileloves set up their account and the very first post they made was to gift ZZ their picture of JY. 

Reveal hidden contents

bKyGC9h.jpg

If you guys are interested to know a bit more about JY-only fandom: 

Reveal hidden contents

鲸城_黄景瑜个站 is just an account, like many others that are sprouting as JY gets more popular, that is only interested in JY and therefore just posted JY pictures only. It's not being extreme to be honest. This site is not against ZZ or CPFs per se, the owner of the site is just not interested in anyone else but JY. They have never made any degratory remarks. I hope the CPFs here dont think all JY-only or ZZ-only fans hate us the CPFs :tears:, and in turn feel turned off by all of them. Those that I had intereacted simply think we “想太多了“/think too much and only care that we support JY when the time comes, e.g. to vote for him, support his shows, and defend him against smear campaigns etc, and to like for heaven sake moved on from Shangyin and start talking about other things ( like how???!!!! I'm addicted).  I know their beef with some CPFs is that they appear to be more zz fans actually which is not a big deal except......although they call themselves CPFs they would lament on WB why JY got to act in a movie first before ZZ, or how they would choose ZZ if they have, tagged ZZ to JY-only activities to promote him or make back handed comments about JY. These gets the JY-only fans all riled up and they would go after these CPFs and asked them to stop talking about JY and be a white porridge instead and to not breath a word about JY anymore. Ugly words are thrown around and basically they give zz and Jy headaches everyday I can imagine. There's some competition between JY and ZZ-only fans of course who wants to see their idol ahead of the other. Of couse some hates CPFs becuse of the ban and they are very vocal about it. The politics of the fandom never ceased to amaze me. 

As they boys grow professionally in the next few years, the landscape of the fandom will change inevitably. They will gain new fans who knows them for their recent work. We will become the minority. I guess its sad in a way but I think I'm rather special. As the C-fans say, 活久见 / the truth will be unveil to you if you live long enough to witness it. I will wait.. but please don't make me wait too long please! 

I hope you didn't misunderstand me. What I mean by extreme is actually strictly JY-fansite, meaning like you said and like what I put in the parantheses, they only follow JY and only JY. I also follow this fansite by the way. I have seen other fansite which only take pictures of JY only (aka stalk JY at airport) & didn't follow ZZ but also reposted & commented some of Zhouzhou's activities/Shangyin stuff occasionally. This is what I'm trying to say/emphasise actually. The difference..

Spoiler
2 hours ago, KKmegan said:

I know their beef with some CPFs is that they appear to be more zz fans actually which is not a big deal except......although they call themselves CPFs they would lament on WB why JY got to act in a movie first before ZZ, or how they would choose ZZ if they have, tagged ZZ to JY-only activities to promote him or make back handed comments about JY.

I believe this also applies to CPF who're more of JY fans......lol. So funny....

11 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I can't get over how absolutely gorgeous ZZ is especially in this gif, even with his messy hair! Thank you for posting it!

11 minutes ago, charlie10 said:
  Hide contents

giphy.gif

ZZ's suave and sexy dance during his Concert in Shenzhen:

Spoiler

Click on the pic to play the video:

ZZ during the filming of short-movie "Cotton girl" on 22 July:

ZZ is looking like a sad little kitten in several of these gifs...

Hi I'm a new member here....

i just discover this soompi family last week. Didn't know that we have such an lengthy discussion about Addicted here!! :wub:  Been addicted since The beginning on January 2016。have to say that we have been through up and down :)

anyway... I have spend an entire week to read backtrack from page 1 up to here.. Have to pat myself.... Thank you everyone for the contrubution.. Have to say that I love the delulus analysis... 

#1stdeluluonthispage

Spoiler

I think the mysterious cpfan ehm5milesloveehm is CJD...

gyaaaaa.... Who knows. She is the closest person to both of them. Know them since pre-addition era...has the background , money and literature skills too.... 

Just my delulu :sweatingbullets:

Lets spams together !!!! Pardon me if I made any mistake... Just remind me 

with love ;)

• Like 23

14 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

I feel that I am sooooo lucky that I got to watch the first concert of both Yu and Zhou (OMG, this is so unreal)! Both concerts were amazing and made me love YuZhou even more!!

Hope the best for YuZhou and look forward to seeing them (TOGETHER) in person again in near future!!!

@jlt4ever am glad to see that you have not departed from this fandom. So very pleased that you treated us to a first-hand insider fanacc of all the happenings at JY event. It's great that you provided such detail. It made me feel as if I was really there, so for that :heart::heart::heart: and :cookie::cookie::cookie: Kind of curious on a number scale (1-10) what would you rate JY's performance? I feel so proud that we have such great fans and members of this Soompi family, that even if we can't be there, we can always feel as if we are because wonderful people like you will translate and relate events in such a way that we all feel apart of it. Thank you once again for that post.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Famous producer Terrance Chang 张家振 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Chang) just threw JY a private party. He produced Faced Off and Mission Impossible 2 among many other notable productions. Terrance Chang just set up a new company,乾澄影视有限公司, Lucinda Entertainment. It seems both are going to be collaborating on upcoming projects... I CAN'T WAIT PEOPLE!!!!!!  The party was very cute. He actually met this poducer before at another event..and some of us were speculating why they invited JY to grace the event. 

Reveal hidden contents

1uGq9ds.jpgMwOlv2F.jpg0ftpTm9.jpgzh5bH8y.jpgqDFN4D5.jpg3qC2WjE.jpgVmSmDws.jpg

@KKmegan OMG OMG Terrance Chang produced Mission Impossible 2 OMG and who was playing in that movie Tom CRUISE OMG i'm going to hide under the table here hahaha.

First the necklace from Timmy in DAZED photo shoot with my english version of my name CRUISE hahahaha and now this 

• Like 9