Guest skeletonworks

17 hours ago, Scandani said:

@kyrie777 after reading ch. 139 of the novel translation, I thought the durian joke came from the Addicted novel itself. Saehan01 translated the novel beautifully on wattpad. (Link is on the first page of the thread).

Reveal hidden contents

In the novel after BLY took his revenge and did GH 4-5 times in one night, causing GH and him to suffer. And further suffered an embarrassment from people visiting them when their 'cucumber and chrysanthemum's' still swollen, they received tons of packages because the general son is sick and one of the package was a durian that hit BLY's forehead. As a sign of punishment for him doing GH all night long.

There is a durian joke in the novel but the durian joke per se has always been there in the Chinese society like some kind of a satire about punishment for cheating husbands. That's what my friend told me.. I think it happened around HC or Demon Girl, can't remember long time ago. My friend showed me a lot of durians meme by the YZ fans and I was like WTF is this cuz I didn't get the joke. And she showed me pictures of some guys kneeling on durian and durian slippers to explain the concept to me lol. Really I've never heard of something as bizarre as this lmao..

On 7/17/2016 at 9:00 PM, gayyoxx said:

Any pics? Any taolu suits/clothings/accessories?

OMG! Handsome ZZ with guitar! Thanks, @gashupingo. The necklace! Is that the long time not been seen necklace?

11 hours ago, kyrie777 said:

No candy from SZ concert?

Is this taolu enough? BrCTfSI.gifBrCTfSI.gif

How come no one mentioned this though? I got back from work, the first thing I did, watched Zhouzhou's concert clip and the first performance I watched was "Rolling In The Deep" and behold the first thing I noticed was that damn Moncler shirt. LOL.

Spoiler

TiTK3Yq.png

Cnk4RCIUkAE7bu0.jpg

0EIlh8p.png

Around 100 quids yawwwwwwww. For a plain white shirt like this??? Jb7nvvw.gifJb7nvvw.gif

Why did he choose "Rolling In The Deep" though? EDIT: Watching the fancam, I guess this song is very famous in China since the fans were singing along to it. It's really a difficult song but I think Zhouzhou did well. This is coming from someone not wearing the bias glasses. I was struggling singing this song in karaoke kekekekeke.

@gayyoxx I think the necklace is a bit different from the "missing" necklace. The necklace he wore during the Shenzen concert seems longer and bronze/gold in colour while the "missing" necklace is silver and snuggly fit his neck.

Just now, atze1091 said:

Thanks for sharing this. You're trying to say the ban is merely a rumour fabricated by publications and media bought by vested parties?

Yes. There is a possibility that the second ban (i.e. the boys must not appear together) is not actively enforced by the authorities but instigated by some other parties.

• Like 3

em... Dazed mag is good but i always feel ZZ is a bit stiff comparing to photos captured from his concerts. It is way better and natural.. he is dazzling and his eyes are just so mesmerizing comparing to his mag photoshoot. SZ concert photos are superb. He looks so fine!  just comparing.. Dazed mag is good..if i can get a hold i'll get it too. 

• Like 8

Guest skeletonworks
26 minutes ago, atze1091 said:

He got mobbed at the airport again. So angry with what I saw in the clips!!

Yea... I also saw this. He was squeezed and was staggering because he couldn't walk properly. He was surrounded by the fans until he got to his vehicle. These fans really have no boundary! I thought after that post about the bodyguard, how he was an ex-military and all the killer skills he had acquired and his warning not to squeeze Zhouzhou, but this fans really have no fear at all... or no manner at all... Even after they shouted to move away, they're still mobbing him.. So enraged! But I still watched airport fancams/photos to see whether they have improved or not but zero improvement.. It's worse.....

7 minutes ago, xix19xix said:

Yes. There is a possibility that the second ban (i.e. the boys must not appear together) is not actively enforced by the authorities but instigated by some other parties.

My first thought would be the TV drama series producers. Are there any big enough to exert such influence? In my mind they're the one stand to lose most if/when WEB drama is all the rage.

Second, and this is highly pure speculation on my part, is that one of the boys or even both, has rejected one of the big guys romantically. Thus the ban to be seen together. 

All this drama is surely worth a series on its own :{

• Like 10

2 hours ago, KKmegan said:

I have never watched BL drama and came across this series by accident. I thought the storyline was quite sweet and I love the settings. But I only really fell in love with the boys after I watched a few BTS. I felt some BTS were orchestrated by CJD, some were spontaneous. But I lapped it all up. After I caught the YY interview and BTS for a few photo shoot..  there was no point of return for me. Unless they are some damn serious good actors, the chemistry between them is undeniable. I dont think they were in a special relationship yet at that point, but you just know they are made for each other. JY is slightly broody sometimes especially when he is tired (introverts get tired of being always around people after a certain threshold and needs their personal space), yet he always smile at ZZ and ZZ makes him burst out laughing all the time. The look of adoration in ZZ's eyes is obvious to all. They were very caring towards each other. ZZ is especially "萌”/cute,tender  whenever JY was around. There is genuine feelings between the two. Of course only they can define this feeling. 

I caught some other BL series since,.. and really there is no comparison except maybe the couple from Counter Attack who are already friends and roommates. (They are very loving to each other too.) The other couples seems forced and unnatural when compared to JY/ZZ. Perhaps if I have never watched SY, I wouldn't think this way. Recently I saw the actors from another show playing some games during a programme and boy were the game risque and suggestive. It makes you wonder why JY/ZZ are banned in the first place (I have since decided it not the homosexual theme but for other reasons). I couldn't help but found the interaction between those actors rather contrive. I know it's just for publicity. 

JY/ZZ are simply unique. I don't think there will be another CP quite like them.

Why don't you be straightforward to mention the title, which is YanDai St. No.10. :tounge_wink:

What do you all think? :smirk:@lavalse @izziehudson @lolalarue @anul luna @Princess Merna @mmilaa @ariasiandrama @Ardiane @le3jong

• Like 5

By the way, I've just started to watch the first four episodes of Counterattack, and not sure if I want to watch the rest. Maybe I've been spoiled by Addicted, but the storyline and production value are just not to Addicted level. The two leads have just enough chemistry but not sure it can sustain the weak storyline.

What do you guys think? Should I give it more time?

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Day07 said:

Why don't you be straightforward to mention the title, which is YanDai St. No.10. :tounge_wink:

@Day07 Maybe because this thread is about Addicted series and not about any other drama. It would be courtesy to all of us if you guys want to discuss other drama to do it in that named drama thread and not on this thread. 

@kyrie777 it is really up to you tbh. People have their own preferences, I know some of the thread member watch both and love both. But, it would be nice not to discuss other drama on this thread, especially since this little Addicted family have had a long history of distant cousin that will come every now and then to pointed out how the aforementioned drama is better than this and that. It is only fair to discuss Addicted on the thread titled Addicted. 

Spoiler

I am being a bit blunt since we had far too many unnecessary drama when people started to compare and then feel that their fandom is the best. I do not go and discuss Addicted in any other drama thread just to point out how I love Addicted since it would not be polite to the fandom of that drama. I just wish we can respect people's preference. This is not directed towards you two :)

@nippy2002 I would not even...I have had enough of the Shanghai fans. They are... I can't think of a good enough word without bringing richard simmons up.

• Like 24

46 minutes ago, kyrie777 said:

By the way, I've just started to watch the first four episodes of Counterattack, and not sure if I want to watch the rest. Maybe I've been spoiled by Addicted, but the storyline and production value are just not to Addicted level. The two leads have just enough chemistry but not sure it can sustain the weak storyline.

What do you guys think? Should I give it more time?

If you like the genre, I would recommend that you watch CA and all the other new BL. You can then decide which ones you like the most. But we have been through a phase where fans of other BL shows are unhappy with the comparisons made here. It got quite tense. So may I suggest that you seek such opinions in the respective BL threads?

@Day07, thanks for reading this thread too.  I believe you must have thought otherwise about the fan meet between the boys in yandai st. no. 10. Personally, I like to say congrats to them for staging a successful fan meet. It is something that this thread won't have the luxury of for a while. It is nice to know that there are others who continue this genre and the actors GZ and YH are very brave.

• Like 19

ZZ Arrival - Shanghai

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CnpXudnUMAAJ-jg.jpg

CnpXueLUkAAYugs.jpg

CnpXufzUkAAmPrr.jpg

CnpXugAUMAAqZjs.jpg

CnpXkelVUAAzuuE.jpg

CnpXkfhUMAEajDE.jpg

CnpXke7UsAAFMxE.jpg

CnpXklfUIAARhxP.jpg

Cr:木子掦辰

Spoiler

Cnp04JCUkAAW0Fa.jpg

Cnp05dlUkAA-aWB.jpg

Cnp060RUMAAdeK6.jpg

Cnp07yLUsAA6mAi.jpg

ZZ Asia concert in Shenzhen [Part 10]

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cnp6vFnVMAEZ881.jpg

Cnp6xUwUsAAhHoY.jpg

Cnp6zluUIAASR-s.jpg

Cnp61J9UsAEYWCs.jpg

Cr: 梁纪WIN

Spoiler

Cnp13PQVYAAAqdj.jpg

Cnp13PQVYAAAqdj.jpg

Cnp14p7UAAEhkF8.jpg

Cnp15p4UIAEC3QZ.jpg

Cnp2CcjUsAAZ5IH.jpg

Cnp2DQwUMAAMG7b.jpg

Cnp2EDKUAAAg6I9.jpg

Cnp2E0QUMAABOqb.jpg

ZZ's old photo

Cr on pic

Spoiler

Cnpy1Q5UkAAXdQG.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, atze1091 said:

He got mobbed at the airport again. So angry with what I saw in the clips!!

Yes its it's rather scary. For a 1.84 m tall man to wobble as he walked, the mob must be getting out of control. Even the bodyguard seems to be helpless. Like someone said above, it's an accident waiting to happen. 

• Like 17

15 hours ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ Dazed Korea August Issue

Cr : link

Reveal hidden contents

corvette20160718082332_P_03_C_1.jpg

In this pic, he's too handsome that hurts, long neck, long legs, good abs and that beautiful face.....i would say as we say  in my country.." (dios te cuide y libre de malos ojos)GOD BLESS YOU AND FREE OF BAD EYES".. santo dioss !!!

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Scandani said:

These gifs, who are obviously not mine is so beautiful. Throw back of the two beautiful baobeis in Shangyin. 

One of my favorite scene in the drama. When the big gentle giant need reassurance from the boy that he loves, that that boy feels the same. ( I am in the point of missing them so much like crazy right now). 

Hide contents

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o1_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o2_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o3_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o4_540.gif

He needs to hear it from you, BLY. 

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o5_540.gif

look at his hurt face... T_T

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o6_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o7_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o8_540.gif

That answer is good enough, the big gentle dork is too happy. Ahhh, Gu Hai, it takes very little from BLY to make you happy, doesn't it?

Happy like a child!

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o9_540.gif

is that a very very faint smile on your face, BLY?

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o10_540.gif

GH is literally hogging BLY here hahaha

Noone can sleep with this position :lol:

Bcos of this gifs, I remember the scene where GH want to kiss BLY's foot, such a romantic man ;)

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Oline Oline said:

GH is literally hogging BLY here hahaha

Noone can sleep with this position :lol:

Bcos of this gifs, I remember the scene where GH want to kiss BLY's foot, such a romantic man ;)

I am (also) blushing seeing their red faces and red ears in many scenes  esp. the kissing ones  (maybe the room was cold hahaha+)  :lol:

OMG...  how I miss this couple!!!  Da** you ...   The Gov...  I hate you!!!  T________T  

• Like 10

Does anyone have any information on the shirt ZZ wore at the airport today?

I just can't get over how...sloppy...the applique on the front looks. There are gaps all around the sides, making it appear to have been tacked on hastily, and the placement just seems strange, too high on the chest. My conspiracy theory focused mind can't help but think it's covering something. 

(And is that the bodyguard wearing a Santa Claus t-shirt? :lol: What is with that?)

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, yoyoo said:

I am (also) blushing seeing their red faces and red ears in many scenes  esp. the kissing ones  (maybe the room was cold hahaha+)  :lol:

OMG...  how I miss this couple!!!  Da** you ...   The Gov...  I hate you!!!  T________T  

Omo how can i forgot about their red ears.

Especially zz's red ears. Hahaha

Sometimes i got distracted bcos of zz's red ears lol

So zz will have free time tomorrow?

Hope he take a rest *with jy of course* and halt his passion to learn skateboard for a while...

• Like 11