8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@gashupingo LOL was too excited.. Hahaha. Can only watch the clips on Weibo now... Aiya.. What to do.. I'll just wait for someone to post HD fancams/photos here T_T

Adoi I give up too T_T. Let's just wait for the fancam .

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks

@kyrie777 This is good enough for you?

Spoiler

6f2cf0cbgw1f5x4s0ltnzj21r01r01l1.jpg

Johnny looking at Zhouzhou

Just finished singing Understanding Dream..

Next song I don't know. A cover? Is this Zhouzhou? Or a duet with another singer?

Wah I feel so pity those fans who're sitting at the side of the stages.. Can they see clearly? No big screen facing them some more..

Guest skeletonworks

Dashu updated his Weibo.... That meow on that pillow though... look awfully similar to Zhouzhou's logo and "saranghae" written on that on top of that... Hmm... A support for older bro Zhouzhou??? Hmmm.....

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f5x6iwfobej20ku0rsq7f.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f5x6ixejytj20rs0kugqi.jpg

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Hide contents

Next song I don't know. A cover? Is this Zhouzhou? Or a duet with another singer?

Hahahaha, brilliant! That cheered me up a bit.

I hope someday (soon) I don't have to be too excited with just this...thanks though:)]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

I love WZ to bits. But I just have to ask this to fellow soompiers on this thread...

Reveal hidden contents

Do you think the current WZ is styled and marketed as such because they knew he would appeal to public - eg a little androgynous, sunshine boy...Korean/Japanese style. And if this is the real WZ? Cos when I look back at the previous WZ, he seems so much more macho, manlier. I mean I love him now but he just seems much softer, and gentler which I am perfectly fine. Like I want him to want this and not because he is forced to...if you know what I mean. 

He is after all only 21, of course he could experiment with different styles...yet we know marketing the correct persona is really important. So I am wondering. A

Hi everyone! I'm new on this forum! I'm so happy to have found you being a huge fan of ZZ since a few months! I was reading your so interesting posts about ZZ and felt the need to answer to this particular comment on him. I think that ZZ was already not so "manly" before, especially when he was in High School. I came accross this video of ZZ dancing Latin Dance on stage in 2010 and he truly dances so well but not in a "manly way"... You can see this video on YouTube: ZZ appears on stage at 2:34 (watch for him on the left of the screen) wearing black pants, a white top and his glasses, dancing  at first with the whole group. Then he dances with a girl. They looks so professional! 

Well I think that if ZZ looks less manly than during the filming of "Addicted", it is really his choice and the way he likes to appear. Just my opinion...

Edited by Guest

On 10/07/2016 at 7:11 PM, kmmyzz said:

Hi guys, you still have 6 more days to leave message for our small project for ZZ Light Concert in Bangkok!

You can refer the format from a post I made before by clicking HERE :) We only get a small amount of messages as of today, so please participate!

Though we can't guarantee he will absolutely read the messages one by one, but we can guarantee the scrapbook will be in his hands.

Reminder that we will accept the last bits of messages by July 17th, on 11:59PM GMT+8!

As always, you can DM either me or @izziehudson to leave the message for ZZ. Don't worry, we don't bite! :wub:

Also, to those who've DM-ed me for the message, they are all well-received! I was busy for few days because of Eid so I had no time to reply to your DMs, sorry! :sweatingbullets:

Hey everyone, speak to you all in two weeks as I'm off to travelling for two weeks lol.. happy summer holidays everyone :))  May all go well for ZZhou's concert in Thailand, its 's happening now I guess..? anyways, hope ZZhou get to see/read all our soompi family messages in the support book.  Will definitely miss all updates on our two boys while away.  Keep well & safe & happy everyone.. byeeeee for now..xx

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's the Cold Air band's own song called 致我们

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

At the start of the concert Li Chuan(MC) said: See White Porriage BaoBao
ZZ said: All BaoBao
Looks like the last incident he really kept at heart.  

Please, can someone explain this to me? 

-> What means "White Porriage BaoBao"

-> And what incident are you takling about?

Thank you!

Singing: It's My Life Now

35 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

Singing: Rolling in the Deep now 

17 minutes ago, gashupingo said:

It's the Cold Air band's own song called 致我们

Wow. So many songs!?

Any pics? Any taolu suits/clothings/accessories?

OMG! Handsome ZZ with guitar! Thanks, @gashupingo. The necklace! Is that the long time not been seen necklace?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

I love WZ to bits. But I just have to ask this to fellow soompiers on this thread...

Hide contents

Do you think the current WZ is styled and marketed as such because they knew he would appeal to public - eg a little androgynous, sunshine boy...Korean/Japanese style. And if this is the real WZ? Cos when I look back at the previous WZ, he seems so much more macho, manlier. I mean I love him now but he just seems much softer, and gentler which I am perfectly fine. Like I want him to want this and not because he is forced to...if you know what I mean. 

He is after all only 21, of course he could experiment with different styles...yet we know marketing the correct persona is really important. So I am wondering. A

@nippy2002 this is my take on your question. i think this is the real ZZ in real life because he appears so comfortable and natural with this image and style. and also if he is not, there will off-guard pictures of him showing otherwise. i think he's the kind of person who cannot pretend to be somebody that he's not. just look at some clips of his photoshoots. he looks stiff and unnatural at times in his photoshoots because he's not really feeling it, but he has to do it. it just happens that he's a total beauty and very easy to photograph. just my opinion, though.

• Like 7

Just dumping here what i found still can't find a live stream.

Spoiler
Kim_Kreuze
我从@秒拍 分享了一个视频-啊啊啊啊啊啊its my life (分享自 @秒拍)Timmy singing It's My Live L秒拍视频

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304442323022aa022d0bcd4758904f0d80271

http://www.miaopai.com/show/OcePsuko~zlCOeTAxuvadA__.html

Timmy dancing close up little shaky filmed

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444b20665ef07b355b29cf84fa45dd26ddf

this one is further away also dancing

http://www.weibo.com/p/230444894ab86fd6d748cffa9bf8e920d67358

• Like 13

Timmy in Shenzhen (071716)

Spoiler

Source:   LH_许魏洲初心站

b53218d2gw1f5x5s47ardj21hc0zktvj.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x5s1qenxj21hc0zk1kx.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x5s37wxgj21hc0zk7wh.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x68vlfs1j21hc0zkb29.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x68u34qnj21hc0zk7wh.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x6nabcwrj21400qowp2.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x6n9nx04j21hc0zkh9u.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x6wtn212j21hc0zke81.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x6wv2w8xj21hc0zkb23.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x7auqt6ej21400qo482.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x7auiimdj21400qoqcq.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x7avkdcrj21400qo491.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x7mx34dzj21400qotga.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x7mw66z6j21400qoqec.jpg

b53218d2gw1f5x7mxerfpj21400qojz3.jpg

Autograph signing [HD]

Spoiler

Source:   -真域RealZone-

006oQcrsgw1f5x4cmvmxqj31c42064qq.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5x40vxbbmj31az1yg1ky.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5x426xftij31ij29s7wi.jpg

006oQcrsgw1f5x856yyg9j31az1ygu0x.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   有的是青春_沒的是時間

“你还和他一起私奔过呢?”    “信不信我现在就把车开回去?”    “快点儿做决定,我们第一站去哪?” 

be0e81dbgw1f5x38c8o72j21kw147tyz.jpg

• Like 22

Zz today

Spoiler

Zz also play piano. I love him more n more everyday.

Rolling in the deep

Spoiler

Sorry baobei choose a song that didn't really suit his voice

Spoiler

Spoiler

His dance and booty :phew:

Spoiler

Closing

Spoiler

Cuteness overload :wub:

Edited by Oline Oline
Adding video