2 hours ago, may said:

em... Dazed mag is good but i always feel ZZ is a bit stiff comparing to photos captured from his concerts. It is way better and natural.. he is dazzling and his eyes are just so mesmerizing comparing to his mag photoshoot. SZ concert photos are superb. He looks so fine!  just comparing.. Dazed mag is good..if i can get a hold i'll get it too. 

ZZ did this DAZED photoshoot on Sunday 26th June, a day after his Seoul Concert on Saturday 25th June. He certainly looked stiff because he was tired after several trips by flight in 3 different countries, several days of training, long days of rehearsals and a whole concert. Despite all this hard work, I find him gorgeous in this photoshoot... 

Another funny piece of "news" to share. Some of the fans are joking that Li Hao and the bodyguard are the new CP.  Li Hao (hope I remembered the name correctly) was laying his hands on top of the bodyguard in the picture below. One fan PM him to say office romance is not allowed, and he read the msg haha....

Spoiler

WdrdSvz.jpg

• Like 22

14 hours ago, ryokise said:

[Trans] A segment from 深圳地铁早报(Shenzhen subway morning newspaper) article about ZZ, image scan cr: 鲸鱼手记 :

Shenzhen kun noticed that Xu WeiZhou has a snowflake-like scar on his leg, Zhouzhou said that it was caused by a car hitting him. It happened on a rainy day back in high school, he was cycling home with his guitar after his band practice, when all of a sudden a taxi stopped in front of him. "I directly slipped and fell on the mud ground, the driver paused for a while, but eventually drive away. He hit me and even escaped, I was wearing flip flops and started chasing him, he committed a hit and run ah" .

Poor ZZ! This must have been though to live...

Fanart 呼呼花. Is this new? 

Spoiler

CnqWtkXUAAA9qme.jpg

ZZ gifs. Let me know if this has been posted

Spoiler

Cr Redmoon9294

006qapIlgw1f5yif282ntg30m80f0hdw.gif

006qapIlgw1f5yif1ikzwg30go0m87wq.gif

ZZ iPhone wallpaper

Spoiler

Cr kimpojuju

Cnqe2pwVYAEGMtg.jpg

Cnqe2pvUMAAiF7e.jpg

CnqfBxjUkAAcoJ1.jpg

CnqfBw5UMAA3lMQ.jpg

CnqfByHUIAEJbkk.jpg

Throwback

Spoiler

Cr jun9dok

rN1f4Vne.gif

I need some serious YZ candies to boost my mood

• Like 23

2 hours ago, Scandani said:

These gifs, who are obviously not mine is so beautiful. Throw back of the two beautiful baobeis in Shangyin. 

One of my favorite scene in the drama. When the big gentle giant need reassurance from the boy that he loves, that that boy feels the same. ( I am in the point of missing them so much like crazy right now). 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o1_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o2_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o3_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o4_540.gif

He needs to hear it from you, BLY. 

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o5_540.gif

look at his hurt face... T_T

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o6_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o7_540.gif

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o8_540.gif

That answer is good enough, the big gentle dork is too happy. Ahhh, Gu Hai, it takes very little from BLY to make you happy, doesn't it?

Happy like a child!

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o9_540.gif

is that a very very faint smile on your face, BLY?

tumblr_o32f89gjeI1qljj29o10_540.gif

cr. duckflyfly.tumblr.com

OMG!!! Is that sub only for the GIFS? If not, may I know where can I get them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nedaaa said:

ZZ Arrival - Shanghai

Hide contents

Cr on pic

Hide contents

CnpXudnUMAAJ-jg.jpg

CnpXueLUkAAYugs.jpg

CnpXufzUkAAmPrr.jpg

CnpXugAUMAAqZjs.jpg

CnpXkelVUAAzuuE.jpg

CnpXkfhUMAEajDE.jpg

CnpXke7UsAAFMxE.jpg

CnpXklfUIAARhxP.jpg

Cr:木子掦辰

Hide contents

Cnp04JCUkAAW0Fa.jpg

Cnp05dlUkAA-aWB.jpg

Cnp060RUMAAdeK6.jpg

Cnp07yLUsAA6mAi.jpg

ZZ Asia concert in Shenzhen [Part 10]

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

Cnp6vFnVMAEZ881.jpg

Cnp6xUwUsAAhHoY.jpg

Cnp6zluUIAASR-s.jpg

Cnp61J9UsAEYWCs.jpg

Cr: 梁纪WIN

Reveal hidden contents

Cnp13PQVYAAAqdj.jpg

Cnp13PQVYAAAqdj.jpg

Cnp14p7UAAEhkF8.jpg

Cnp15p4UIAEC3QZ.jpg

Cnp2CcjUsAAZ5IH.jpg

Cnp2DQwUMAAMG7b.jpg

Cnp2EDKUAAAg6I9.jpg

Cnp2E0QUMAABOqb.jpg

ZZ's old photo

Cr on pic

Reveal hidden contents

Cnpy1Q5UkAAXdQG.jpg

Oh he was wearing a ring...wonder what it looks like...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

@Day07 Maybe because this thread is about Addicted series and not about any other drama. It would be courtesy to all of us if you guys want to discuss other drama to do it in that named drama thread and not on this thread. 

@kyrie777 it is really up to you tbh. People have their own preferences, I know some of the thread member watch both and love both. But, it would be nice not to discuss other drama on this thread, especially since this little Addicted family have had a long history of distant cousin that will come every now and then to pointed out how the aforementioned drama is better than this and that. It is only fair to discuss Addicted on the thread titled Addicted

Reveal hidden contents

I am being a bit blunt since we had far too many unnecessary drama when people started to compare and then feel that their fandom is the best. I do not go and discuss Addicted in any other drama thread just to point out how I love Addicted since it would not be polite to the fandom of that drama. I just wish we can respect people's preference. This is not directed towards you two :)

Other than @KKmegan @kyrie777,I remember many people here have discussed about some other series in this thread too recently, for example, @xix19xix @gayyoxx @charlie10 and so on... just saying. :blush:

I agree with you. :grin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KKmegan said:

I hope ZZ is getting accquainted with a cute french bulldog pup as we are speaking or rathery typing. 

On a separate note, I just want to share something funny I read on Baidu. So I think about three weeks ago, JY was looking er.. just a tiny tiny tad chubby. A few fans commented on it and were worried for him. It's all of love I'm sure.They don't want him to lose out on job opportunties.  So one of the fans decided to PM JY on WB to ask him to watch out for weight gain. Of course JY has stopped reading his PM long ago. So this fan decided to take it upon herself to... PM Zheng Ge and........ ZZ's manager! And both read her messages! She was delirious with happiness and considered her duty as a fan accomplished. Can you imagine ZG and ZZ's Manager expression when they read the messages? Poor JY! Hahaha. Oh she also asked ZZ's manager to feed ZZ more. These are really 100% mummy fan.. mothering them both like they are their children. 

ZZ's Manager " Er ZZ.... some fan just message me to say JY has put on weight. We need to control his diet."

Is this why JY posted a photo of him after training few days ago? Cause ZZ's manager met JY after dropping kitten to his date? While they all went mia for a while back then? :phew:

• Like 14

ZZ Asia concert in Shenzhen [Youtube HD Fancams]

Cr :CaTimmy -许魏洲微站

Spoiler

ZZ Asia concert in Shenzhen [Part 11]

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CnqjjROUIAA4lyi.jpg

CnqjkcbUEAA-hji.jpg

ZZ Arrival - Shanghai

Cr: opiumz

Spoiler

CnpllKPUEAAf2nq.jpg

CnpllP2VUAISvaS.jpg

Cnpllg2VIAIst7q.jpg

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CnogzqzUsAAJtW5.jpg

Cnog1AXVYAAE5ej.jpg

Cnog2UKVYAACAsj.jpg

ZZ's old photo

Cr on pic

Spoiler

CnqYD4xUIAAImqv.jpg

CnqJYhmUMAA7p-u.jpg

CnqQ2TGUMAAa0NS.jpg

• Like 14

I can understand 1 or 2 shirts but a few full suits? Did Zhou's stylist ask Yu's stylist to buy them? ("Since you are there, pick up some suits for my boy." "Sure. Give me the size.") Or the concert was sponsored by the 2 brands secretly? Or Zhou knew how we miss him and Yu together and since he couldn't sing the 2 songs, he like, "here, my cp fans. Hope these clothes satisfy you for the time being" etc. Or because he will be going to Shanghai later and need something to show off ("Did you see what I wore?" "Did you need to go all out?")

Thank you founder and Bear-san for the info on the clothes. :wub:

• Like 12

4 hours ago, KKmegan said:

Some of the YuZhou fans have really amazing photoshop skills. We can imagine them travelling together again with this picture: 

Hide contents

LihDORS.jpg

If I don't know any better, I'll say that it was real... PS skill 1000% great...

4 hours ago, yoyoo said:

Until now... I still love their tight bond.  it makes my heart beats fast every time I look at them...  Remember that they were arranged to sit separately but (only) ZZ played attention to JY's talks  and after the light was turned off, JY  looked for ZZ til the woman who sat beside him also looked at the same direction to find out what/who JY kept looking for  lol...  OMG... my poor heart...  I cannot see this thing again...  how sad...  it makes me hate Chinese gov.  lol

the people behind ZZ do not find it funny since they are koreans which mean they do not understand what JY said. but Yeah, ZZ was the one who openly laughing there lol 
Do you notice the man beside ZZ, he looks a little bit creepy as he seemed like checking on ZZ's behavior every now and then at that time... wonder if he's a manager. 
and about the ban, I agree! even before the ban they were already popular. I know them before the ban too. so the theory that said they got popular coz of the ban was not fully true. 

2 hours ago, bearology said:

And ZZ did this 6 2 :tears:

Literally flooding with tears of happiness :tears:
I didn't expect it at all... it's only a sign, a code... but it can touch people's heart for some reason 

4 hours ago, Scandani said:

is that a very very faint smile on your face, BLY?

I believe it is... LOL
I just watched it again for the nth time this afternoon... while watching the whole drama I start to wonder, can I have a love like the one GH gives to BLY. Coz GH's sincerity really moved me :tears:

Errr... what a long post I have. and it just full of my blabber in 3.15 in the morning lol

• Like 14

i hope ZZ's next concert series will be high-concept with big production numbers and spectacles and not merely song and dance numbers without any cohesion. don't get me wrong, his concerts showcase his talents but the next one should be elevated to the next level. of course it will require big budget but the fact that he can draw a lot of audience now, they can hold it in bigger venues for bigger revenues. i think ZZ can handle high-concept concerts because of his talents. they just need to hire a very good creative director with the same caliber as the ones that handle bieber, usher, JT, etal. also, it will be a subtle "in your face" get back to all his detractors!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ronper2016 said:

i hope ZZ's next concert series will be high-concept with big production numbers and spectacles and not merely song and dance numbers without any cohesion. don't get me wrong, his concerts showcase his talents but the next one should be elevated to the next level. of course it will require big budget but the fact that he can draw a lot of audience now, they can hold it in bigger venues for bigger revenues. i think ZZ can handle high-concept concerts because of his talents. they just need to hire a very good creative director with the same caliber as the ones that handle bieber, usher, JT, etal. also, it will be a subtle "in your face" get back to all his detractors!

I agree! He has the talent and theatrics to pull through a high concept production. 

• Like 9

Light Asia Tour in Shenzhen (071716) [HD]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   mochalattebest

c913eff8gw1f5yeci4j79g20i70nwb2c.gif

Spoiler

Source:   Timmy-Hsu_许魏洲全球应援站

9b4f6476gw1f5yh7tzjetj20xc1e04qp.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   ING1020_许魏洲

006brDmojw1f5yc8p4iesj30rs15o7wh.jpg